PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati Reds busted over smoking ban

Master Rudy
1st October 2010, 07:11 AM
Well my hometown Reds have made their first playoff appearence in 15 years.....not that I give a fuck. I'd still be a Mets fan for life if I still gave a damn about baseball. This story however caught my eye.....

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Busted-Reds-reported-after-smoking-victory-ciga?urn=mlb-273745

I'm guessing the husbands of the wives that bitched about Katy Perry on Sesame Street were the ones to call in and rat out the Reds. Seriously guys? The team gets into the playoffs for the first time in 15 years and you're actually going to give them grief by calling in to the health department to say they are violating the indoor smoking ban? Jesus.....get a life...... :rolleyes:

Thoughts on the matter?

Telume
1st October 2010, 01:32 PM
I :lol:'d

Drago
1st October 2010, 07:26 PM
As stated in the article, the five 'at least' people who reported this are miserable fucks. There always are and always will be people out there with nothing better to do than bitch and moan about the doings of others. It's all very Marge Simpson squirrel: 'Don't do that, don't do that! Hey! Don't do that!!' (whack)

That being said, I now hope the Reds win the World Series, and celebrate by going into these people's houses and smoking in their fucking faces.

Master Rudy
2nd October 2010, 06:16 AM
That being said, I now hope the Reds win the World Series, and celebrate by going into these people's houses and smoking in their fucking faces.

You know what Drago......I'd pay to see that if it happened :D
I will admit that despite not watching baseball in years that it is hard not to get behind a home team that's doing very well. Granted I couldn't name a player on that team for the life of me. However I can't deny that it's exciting.....not to mention if they put up a good playoff run it means more potential business/hours for me. The real kicker that'll give me a massive hard on is if they manage to get to the World Series and beat the everloving crap out of the Yankees in four games :D

The Bengals exceptional play as well as getting into the playoffs in 2005 was what got me back into football before I latched back onto my Jets. Perhaps this'll be what ultimately gets me back into baseball....only problem however is watching the painful train wreck that is the New York Mets :-/

Drago
2nd October 2010, 07:02 AM
I never understood how someone becomes a Mets fan anyway. While I was in NYC, there was so much Yankees stuff everywhere you'd think I was in Yankees Stadium itself, whereas the Mets were treated like a red-headed stepchild.

Telume
2nd October 2010, 07:15 AM
I'm not a baseball fan which is why I didn't comment on this *waits for un-american comments but seriously doesn't give a flying fuck* but, this is another case of mis-placed stupidity.

DarkestLight
2nd October 2010, 08:57 AM
I never understood how someone becomes a Mets fan anyway. While I was in NYC, there was so much Yankees stuff everywhere you'd think I was in Yankees Stadium itself, whereas the Mets were treated like a red-headed stepchild.

Oooh oooh mee mee! I can tell you how.

When you live in a city like this where everything is money money money, people tend to adore the team that tries without cash.. My best friend hates the Yankees, but will wear their hats because its the ever-evolving face of capstyle. He's a diehard Mets fan though-its insane. Its the classic Underdog story.

Magmar
2nd October 2010, 05:32 PM
A lot of folks in Connecticut are Mets fans. Same with upstate New York. Further northeast, it's a sin to not be a Red Sox fan.