PDA

View Full Version : Whats Up Guyz> DCM is back in, but slowly! REF NEEDED

Darth CookieMonster
6th October 2010, 09:36 PM
So, I cant just ditch u guys can I?

My deal isI am very busy with school, a girlfreind, and my after school business. Not to mention I have to apply for a job too pay for things I need, like drivers ed, a car, college in two years, etc.

Anyways instead of listening to my life story, why dont we battle.

I would like to have a 10 on 10 battle
No Dam Cap
No banned moves
Abilities are ON

Arena: Crystal Cave.
A Cave completely closed off, but you can see perfectly like you were outside, because it is lit up by glowing crystals everywhere.

-If you attack the ceiling, it can break and debris will fall down on other pokemon, providing the ability to use weather moves, but it hurts your pokemon. You can maneuver up to the ceiling by the numerous nearby boulders around the field.
- You can send opponent pokemon into crystals, for extra damage.
-Ground moves make crystals and debris fall from places.
-There are small pools and springs dotted around the field big enough for water pokemon to thrive in
-The arena is huge, so you can do alot with it.

My first choice is, MEtroid. He is my Metroid colored Kabuto. His ability is Swift Swim, and he is Male.

Any takers?

RaZoR LeAf
7th October 2010, 11:24 AM
I'll take it! But You'll have to bare with me for pokemon and moves, cos I've just got in and I've got stuff to tidy up before the folks get in. So this is me, getting my foot in the door.

OK I'm set now! How about a bit of balance to start out, I'll use my (normal coloured) Omanyte (m) Parapuzosia with Shell Armour.

Puzo, start off with a Rock Polsih to get your speed up, then trap your foe in a Whirlpool and then hit him hard with a Gyro Ball

EDIT - Pulling out of this battle, as it's obviously not going anywhere.

Darth CookieMonster
7th October 2010, 08:13 PM
Alright Lets DO this!!! And I couldnt have battled a better opponent. Lets get it on.

Lets Throw Up a Giga Drain Then Dig(down) and Dig(up)