Lady Vulpix
7th October 2010, 01:15 PM
Happy Birthday indeed.

Blademaster
7th October 2010, 04:13 PM
Jesus freak. :birthday:

Mikachu Yukitatsu
9th October 2010, 12:25 AM
Happy belated Birthday. She's got the same birthday as my first love!

Magmar
9th October 2010, 10:06 AM
No, Sailor Moon's birthday is in June. ;-)

Happy birthday MG!! :) :)

Blademaster
9th October 2010, 10:22 AM
No, Sailor Moon's birthday is in June. ;-)

http://www.c2khelp.co.uk/Smileys/default/HandClap.gif

DarkestLight
9th October 2010, 01:08 PM
June 30th >> Dont hate cause no one remembers yours >P

Metallixs Girl
9th October 2010, 03:38 PM
Just saw this, thank y'all very much! :)

Greyfox
9th October 2010, 04:06 PM
Bear just turned 26 today as well; that makes three of us in less than a week. Eerie.

Metallixs Girl
9th October 2010, 04:58 PM
Cool, happy birthday, Bear!

I remember when I first joined TPM 10 years ago. Pokemon was HUGE all over the world, and I was in a little TCG leage. I couldn't actually play Pokemon normally because I couldn't see the Gameboy or Gameboy Color. I even got a GBC and Pokemon Yellow for Christmas one year and couldn't do it. :( Luckily for me, Pokemon Stadium came out on the N64 and I could play all the games in the Emulation tower or whatever it was!

There was an empty store in the mall where they had the small TCG league (small city so I was amazed they had it at all) and I did that until it closed. One time someone tried to trade me his Shiny (as in holographic) Raichu card for something I had. (Raichu was my favorite) The two of us agreed between ourselves, but we had to have it approved by a Gym Leader... who denied the trade. I was upset, and I have no idea what the problem was. O_o I can't remember the card(s) I was gonna trade but I remember the two of us had worked it out. I do remember getting a regular Raichu card later though.

As for TPM I remember when I joined, the TPM couples game, which seemed to last quite a long time and was fun, we mentioned the person we got paired with in our sigs. :) Metallix and I are still friends and still chat on AIM. And of course I remember everyone in Ummmm, man the old days were fun (most of the time ^^)

Just a little trip down memory lane. ^^

Greyfox
9th October 2010, 05:45 PM
I remember back when I used to have TPM "relationships".