PDA

View Full Version : Chinese "Criminal" Wins Nobel Peace Prize

Blademaster
8th October 2010, 10:00 AM
Check it. (http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/jailed-chinese-dissident-liu-xiaobo-wins-2010-nobel-peace-prize/19666166?icid=main|aim|dl1|sec1_lnk3|176104)

I just figured it'd be nice to post some news that ISN'T crappy, like most of it seems to be, especially considering that 1. Misc. doesn't get as much serious discussion as it used to because of Mt. Moon, and 2. this might actually be pretty important sometime in the future. Not saying that this guy is gonna be the start of the Chinese Revolution or anything, but hey, it's cool to see a country with a really fucked-up operating system have some of its citizens fighting to fix it for a change, and getting recognized for it instead of having their heads chopped off or being blown up or whatever.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
9th October 2010, 01:02 AM
The Nobel prizes are sure interesting these days. First Martti Ahtisaari, a Finnish diplomat who sure has put a great effort on peacemaking but with small results, then Barack Obama, who is still continuing the war in Afganistan and now this.

Don't get me wrong, I do adore Barack Obama to certain degree, but wanted to bring on a viewpoint.

kazr
9th October 2010, 02:09 AM
Hopefully this CRIMINAL will have the time to think about what he deserves so he will never undermine the glorious People's Republic ever again. Maybe 11 years hard labor in a re-education camp will set him straight.

I say good riddance to such disobedient trash.