PDA

View Full Version : It's an eevee...yeah

E_Eevee
22nd April 2003, 10:16 PM
Grrls should come with warnings on neopets. WILL EAT ANYTHING!! (including petpets and toys) I bought a fire wocky morphing potion and gave it to my grrl Emberzi. Being stupid and ignorant I wondered why it didn't work :o ;.; basically I wasted 65k on some really expensive chow.

Anyway, what do you guys think of the picture? I was hoping to enter it in the contest, but, eh, that won't work now.

[attachment deleted by admin]

E_Eevee
23rd April 2003, 10:54 PM
I've decided to dump all my neopets pics in here, just to do it ^^ Since no one seems to know (or care what neopets are) I'd rather keep it all in one topic.

C&C is greatly appreciated by the way ;)

Here's my striped female eyrie. I was trying a new style in adobe photoshop.

E_Eevee
24th April 2003, 08:07 PM
Okay, here's the next one. Hopefully this isn't bothering anyone. I think I'll just add a picture everyday.

My trophy winning rainbow poogle Shastick. She got 1st in species and 5th overall.

Muddy
25th April 2003, 07:34 AM
Wooow!! They're sooo cute!! Great work!! I love it ^^

And yOu, I have Neopets too ^^

UmbreonCurse
25th April 2003, 02:34 PM
Awww, they're all great *is also on neopets* I'm too fond of the eyries though...but that's only because I'm not a fan of white eyries in the first place....
have you submitted anything to the neopets art gallery yet? If ya havent, you definitely should.

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
25th April 2003, 04:02 PM
They are all amazing! 80% of 100% because no perfect!

E_Eevee
25th April 2003, 09:04 PM
Wow, three whole replies O.O j/k

Real One Bjarni: Exactly, there is no perfect.

UmbreonCurse: I'm not much for eyries or lupes, yet I have 4 of each ^^;;; And, yes, I've submitted several works. I just got one in today for cybunny carnival *yay*

Muddy: Thank you ^^

My guild bunny that made it into the gallery. In honor of cybunny day *goes off to train Tanirvise and Sanoske

26th April 2003, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by E_Eevee
Wow, three whole replies O.O j/k

Real One Bjarni: Exactly, there is no perfect.

UmbreonCurse: I'm not much for eyries or lupes, yet I have 4 of each ^^;;; And, yes, I've submitted several works. I just got one in today for cybunny carnival *yay*

Muddy: Thank you ^^

My guild bunny that made it into the gallery. In honor of cybunny day *goes off to train Tanirvise and Sanoske

Wow, 80% for this too! Like I sayd, nothing picture in the world are perfect!

E_Eevee
26th April 2003, 07:23 PM
Real One Bjarni: Thankies ^^

My blue (soon to be spotted) uni Xraxea. Experimenting with the airbrush/ dark bg sort of stuff. Very pleased.

27th April 2003, 07:12 AM
Real One Bjarni: Thankies ^^

My blue (soon to be spotted) uni Xraxea. Experimenting with the airbrush/ dark bg sort of stuff. Very pleased.

3 pictures! Your a cool arter! You can work to being a Arter then your adault! I think you will be really popular arter! No question about that!

E_Eevee
28th April 2003, 06:22 PM
Real One Bjarni: LOL, I try. I plan to attend art college and work in a graphic design field.

My formerly red kau Astirewin. He's on lab treatment at the moment and is a speckled acara (blah)

29th April 2003, 04:45 AM
Real One Bjarni: LOL, I try. I plan to attend art college and work in a graphic design field.

My formerly red kau Astirewin. He's on lab treatment at the moment and is a speckled acara (blah)

80% for this too! ;)

E_Eevee
29th April 2003, 08:22 PM
Hmm, i assume people are looking at them since they've been downloaded so many times and I hope you people are enjoying them ;)

My koi, AcidicGriffin, took third in his species last week *yay*

Also, Emberzi (the very first pic) and Xraxea (the uni) are both in this week's contest. Votes are appreciated. Both are being beaten by some rather generic art.

E_Eevee
30th April 2003, 09:11 PM
Real One Bjarni: :D

An embaressing pic I did of my poor gelert daShadowdawg. He was very upset ^^;;; *you hear a low growl* Eeep

Wolfsong
30th April 2003, 09:58 PM
Awww that is adorable. Sorry i am partial to gelerts i have a strawberry one and a striped one. Anyway, I think you did a very nice job. The only thing i think would make it better was if the background was a solid color. Its sorta distracting with the different colors. Keep up the great work. I haven't replied much, but i have been looking at your artwork. This pic was just too cute for me not to reply. ^_^

E_Eevee
1st May 2003, 07:52 PM
Nala98: Gelerts are my fav neopet. I have 6 of 'em (island, yellow, strawberry, red, shadow, and pink). I was kinda going with the christmas-y thing, but you're right, the bg competeting with the subject. I just remember that solid wasn't working and neither was white.

Real One Bjarni: Hey, to me any reply is a good reply. It lets me know someone saw my stuff ^^

My shy gelert Clerah.

2nd May 2003, 04:53 AM
Nala98: Gelerts are my fav neopet. I have 6 of 'em (island, yellow, strawberry, red, shadow, and pink). I was kinda going with the christmas-y thing, but you're right, the bg competeting with the subject. I just remember that solid wasn't working and neither was white.

Real One Bjarni: Hey, to me any reply is a good reply. It lets me know someone saw my stuff ^^

My shy gelert Clerah.

Cool pokémon! Did you make him by yourself? :D

E_Eevee
3rd May 2003, 06:33 PM
LOL, Clerah would make a good poke. No, she's a neopet. A strawberry gelert. Very cute, huh?

My (soon-to-be) island peophin kurtas

BTW, if you guys have a particular species you want to see let me know. I think I have almost all of them.

UmbreonCurse
3rd May 2003, 08:16 PM
*runs in* Can ya draw a skunk zaffara

E_Eevee
3rd May 2003, 08:46 PM
Sure, is it your pet? Are there any special features and what gender?

E_Eevee
3rd May 2003, 10:29 PM
Here's your ixi Nala. Sorry I didn't upload it and send the url, but I'm running low of space and need to clean out my old pics on my gallery. Hope you like it.

Wolfsong
4th May 2003, 11:21 AM
Thanks so much. I really like it. Caould i use it on my pets page, and what name should i use to give you credit if i can? Thanks agin. *prints off picture*

UmbreonCurse
4th May 2003, 12:12 PM
Sure, is it your pet? Are there any special features and what gender?
Well...I do have a zaffara...but I have no money or the paaintbrush >_< But anyway, it's a male. But..yeah, just a male zaffara....reading a book as well if you don't mind

E_Eevee
4th May 2003, 09:49 PM
Nala: Sure thing and you can just say 'eveliens' did it. That's my art acct.

umbreoncurse: Okay, here you go ^^ And I understand the p/b- no money problem. Hope you get to paint him someday. I didn't know your pet's name so I put my username to stop any art thieves (not saying that there are any on this board...:D)

E_Eevee
6th May 2003, 09:15 PM
Eh, I guess I forgot to put a pic up yesterday, sorry. BTW, Emberzi won second place and Xraxea won third (even tho she had the same number of votes as 2nd -.-)

Zab, or Zabaramal, my blue zafara. I plan to paint him plushie.

UmbreonCurse
7th May 2003, 07:14 AM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! ^-^ Thankies E_Eevee! I love it!

E_Eevee
7th May 2003, 04:48 PM
umbreoncurse: You're welcome.

A pathetic attempt at a comic. Let's see if it makes it into the Times ^^

Seta
7th May 2003, 05:09 PM
Hey...can ya make like a Blue/black evee thing. Its a Ice/Dark type so can ya please make it look evil-ish. Thanks!:wave:

burakkichu
8th May 2003, 04:27 PM
wow, you got in the gallery? awesome! ^__^; i didn't know, hehe...it's a cute pic too. ^^ but...how come no trophy in your lookup for it?

LOL, i like that shadow one too...he looks cute in his embarrassed surliness...with santa hat. =]

hehe, i guess that depends on whether or not one thinks speckled acaras are cool. ^^;; (but she *does* look like she has neopox...)

E_Eevee
8th May 2003, 11:01 PM
Seta: Sure thing.

burakkichu: I didn't tell you? Sorry ^^ *beats neopets staff with a mallet* I want My trophy! And MY money. And MY prize rare item thing! Yeah, poor Shadow, he was one of my first pets. But I haven't forgetten him (I think he wishes I would, lol). Poor Astarewin, he promptly turned faerie the next day >.<;;; now he's yellow. Anythings better than speckled!

Here's Shadow in a happier pose ^^

E_Eevee
9th May 2003, 06:26 PM
Wulfeir's friend Kawaii_Stitch

Becca of Team Rocket
9th May 2003, 08:22 PM
Awwwww, those are so adorable! ^_^ I love neopets, I just haven't played at all lately.. poor pets are probably starving by now >.<

I'm on as MusashiOfTeamRocket, can I add you to my NeoFriends? o.o;

And.. if you're taking requests could you draw a Faerie Uni with a Split Aisha on its back? I'd love you forever...

Scuba.Diving
9th May 2003, 10:26 PM
Cool drawing E_Eevee!!!
;)

E_Eevee
12th May 2003, 06:52 PM
RebeccaofTR: LOL, I signed up originally and then left for half a year. When i realized my poor kougra was still alive I was like o.O;; And sure, my username's eveliens. I was taking requests until ten minutes ago when my dog broke my scanner. Hopefully I'll get a new one soon (or remember how to draw with a mouse).

Scuba.Diving: Thankies

Ckkam: vote for him!

Becca of Team Rocket
13th May 2003, 03:41 PM
XD That's the same thing I did. I stopped playing Neopets for like a year or so (except that one time I logged on to give my friend Todd my NP o.o) and I came back and all my pets were alive and I was like "AHH!".

O.O Your dog broke your scanner? That's gotta bite. x_X

Still, the new picture is really pretty, just like the other ones. I love the pose. ^_^ It's making ME want to draw some Neopets Fanart. ._. *glomps it* It's a Gelert, right? Or am I mistaken?

E_Eevee
13th May 2003, 10:19 PM
Becca of Team Rocket: LOl, a piece of advice if you do decide to draw NP fanart... stay away from the beauty contest o.O The politics there are nasty ^^ Yup, Ckkam's a gelert. he's yellow right now, but once I get enuff nps I want to paint him fire.

Onickka (nicknamed Seven) my brown wocky. Lil fuzzyball.

Becca of Team Rocket
14th May 2003, 02:52 PM
Awww. The new pic is just so CUTE! *squeaky voice* XD Of course, I've always been partial to Wockys myself..

I'm not good enough to be in the Beauty Contest anyway n.n; The peoples art who wins is sometimes so not-good compared to some of my friends', it scares me. XP

E_Eevee
16th May 2003, 02:23 PM
Becca: I have two wockys and planning to add a third ^^ Lil eevee critters.

Sorry I haven't been on for the last few days, I've been miserably sick ^^ Now i'm just annoyingly sick.

My first drawing in a looooooong time (ok not so long, just since Christmas) done with the mouse. [art trade with sugary1990]

E_Eevee
18th May 2003, 02:27 PM
Ckkam's pet Yolie the yullie

pimuni
18th May 2003, 03:03 PM
cool. I also play neopets. well, I used to play. I constantly am going back to make some NP or when I am bored. Here are my neopets stats:

username: pimuni
pet name: Hiko_Zap

lol, i use pimuni everywhere. you should add me to your Neofriends. Also check out my profile and my pet. He is strong. :D

E_Eevee
26th May 2003, 10:21 PM
Okay, so I slacked off a little but my mouse broke and my art program went nutz. Both are fixed now -.-

http://www.geocities.com/tigertrainer_1999/kalb.txt
Go here if you'd like to spare a vote! (http://neopets.com/beauty/details.phtml?pet=Kallivia)

Caption to the attached pic: Ah ha! I've finally caught you, you meddlesome fuzzy!

Toxicity
27th May 2003, 05:28 PM
Aww...They're good....I miss my silver kougress(female kougra)...;_; I lost my account in February over the ice storm that effected the eastern half of the US....And they won't give it back to me....*growls madly like a Houndoom at the staff*

Anyway...I'll still draw Arioki(Arioki_Staurn) on occasions, it's that my scanner dun work anymore...X_X

E_Eevee
31st May 2003, 08:57 PM
Gothic Latias: Aww, sorry to hear that. My sister's account was unfrozen but they never gave her the password to get back in o.O;;;

The toy shopkeeper! Isn't she so cute? LOL. Hopefully I'll get into the art gallery again. the prize for cybunny day was sweet...once I got it ^^

Toxicity
2nd June 2003, 10:06 AM
*grins* Me so happy! ^_^ They finally gave me my account back! *dances with Arioki's Meowclops on her head*

E_Eevee
14th June 2003, 04:29 PM
Gothic Latias: That's wonderful!

Okay, here's my wocky bob (wocky/bobcat hybrid) Philly. What do you guys think? No sticky paws on either the idea or the pic please!

http://www.geocities.com/tigertrainer_1999/fphilly.txt