View Full Version : Prop 8 is hate

Ayeun
18th October 2010, 09:07 AM
For those who haven't seen it yet...

1amIrR-VMAI

Or visit www.fckh8.com

Blademaster
18th October 2010, 03:08 PM
Too much pink. Seriously, what is with gay people and pink? Isn't pink the female color, like blue is the male one? Quit stealing from other genders' spectrums, dammit! You have purple already! And pink hurts my eyes!

Everything else is OK though. Except 1:13. I needed a warning for that.

abunaidesu
18th October 2010, 03:27 PM
Seriously, what is with gay people and pink?

What is it with natural selection not yet killing you off?

Telume
18th October 2010, 03:27 PM
I'd love to see how people in a high school would react to that.

crown34
18th October 2010, 04:46 PM
I'd love to see how people in a high school would react to that.

That was ... weird.

DarkestLight
18th October 2010, 04:53 PM
Wtf? No srs wtf mate?

Heald
18th October 2010, 05:56 PM
I know this is a thread about faggotry but please don't let it descend into faggotry please.

DarkestLight
18th October 2010, 06:05 PM
I wont let it descend into faggorty, but no, my comment still stands. I understand what Proposition 8 is-there's rallies twice a month about it here in NY...but wtf is that mate? And Ay, were you the girl in the hoodie? Tell the truth :O

Ayeun
18th October 2010, 09:20 PM
Lol... I wish I was in that video...

But I did buy all the shirts, the buttons and the stickers... And prop 8 doesn't even affect me.

And blade, at 1.10 - 1.13 there is 3 seconds of warning 'Your really gonna hate this.' And they make up for it after with the 2 girls kissing.

Blademaster
19th October 2010, 02:17 PM
Not specific enough. And I instinctively looked away and thus missed the women. :mad:

Telume
19th October 2010, 02:51 PM
Not specific enough. And I instinctively looked away and thus missed the women. :mad:

*points and laughs*

:lol:

I'm sorry to say but people in my state are incredibly retarded, you reword things the right way and they'll buy into it like teenagers to pizza.

Magmar
19th October 2010, 08:54 PM
Too much pink. Seriously, what is with gay people and pink? Isn't pink the female color, like blue is the male one?

Please, please, please tell me you were being facetious. I can't believe something that retarded would come out of your mou--actually

firepokemon
19th October 2010, 08:56 PM
Homosexual people make me sick.

Blademaster
20th October 2010, 02:09 PM
Please, please, please tell me you were being facetious. I can't believe something that retarded would come out of your mou--actually

I was being half-facetious. I hate pink.

Lady Vulpix
20th October 2010, 03:50 PM
It's clearly an angry reaction and I understand it, but there comes a point when the constant repetition of the same word becomes meaningless and makes it hard to focus on the real content.

crown34
20th October 2010, 04:14 PM
Talk about homophobia...

Ayeun
20th October 2010, 08:50 PM

Probably not the best thing to advertise, considering the number of us here.

abunaidesu
20th October 2010, 11:18 PM
Probably not the best thing to advertise, considering the number of us here.

You do know that fp is gay right?

shazza
20th October 2010, 11:34 PM
It's clearly an angry reaction and I understand it, but there comes a point when the constant repetition of the same word becomes meaningless and makes it hard to focus on the real content.

I agree. It only weakened their message, making it appear immature, especially when the children were swearing. I specifically found the girl in the pink hoodie vexing; I wanted to punch her in the face by the end of it. It lost its impact and it only made themselves appear arrogant.

Irritating video was irritating.

Blademaster
21st October 2010, 06:45 PM
Yeah, teaching your kids to swear when they don't get their way is really nice to tag on to the message. There's a fine line between being fervent and being dickheads.

I know... I walk that line every day of my life...