PDA

View Full Version : Uh hi?

Frost
29th October 2010, 01:57 PM
Hmm I got a notification from this forum saying happy birthday when clearly my birthday is september 23rd 1991....

I also noticed it said I join these forums back in 2002? I've never joined a forum back then nor did I have a computer... I did however liked pokemon before they ruined the series and added more pokemon... 150 was enough.. well 151 <3 mewtwo

But this is odd indeed to see this anyone help me with this little probelm?

Jeff
29th October 2010, 02:24 PM
Are you using a hotmail address or something similar? You probably got an address that used to be owned by someone else who joined this forum back then.

kurai
29th October 2010, 02:53 PM
http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17787

all of this has happened before

Knight of Time
29th October 2010, 04:39 PM
About the only thing I can think of is, since Hotmail accounts have been rather easy to get hacked these days (mine hasn't been hacked, but I've noticed it with friends I have on Hotmail, mainly ones I know in real life), it might be better to get a new e-mail address altogether.

I don't know if you can change your e-mail address on here (possibly with the help of an administrator is the only way I can think of, but I'm not 100% sure), but it may be your only way around the problem.

RedStarWarrior
29th October 2010, 09:18 PM
Yeah, you won't get friends by coming back from time to time and pretending you were never here.