PDA

View Full Version : Poll: How much do you like Bug Pokémon?

347Studboy
24th April 2003, 11:29 PM
Okay, the reason I made this poll in the first place was to sort out a list of the people who like Bug Pokémon the best, so that I could invite them to join the Silver Beetles Guild (for more information on that, check out the links in my sig).

So, gauge your love of the Bugs!

Crystal Mew
25th April 2003, 12:22 AM
Truthfully, I HATE all bugs...including bug pokemon *is the human versian of Misty*

some are ok...but most are freaky ><;
gah...I dunno what it is...bugs just creep me out :)

Deck Knight
25th April 2003, 12:41 AM
Bug Pokemon Rule! They aren't my favorites *Hugs Octillery and Houndoom& But they are kixazz.

Sam used Insults!

Heracross Endured the Hit!

Heracross used Reversal!

Sam is KO'd!

UmbreonCurse
13th May 2003, 08:30 AM
bug types really aren't that bad, in fact I rather like 'em. I'm a big beautifly, scyther, beedrill, and venomoth fan. Which is a bit odd considering I'm TERRIFIED of actual bugs. The only bug pokemon I really really don't like is Yanma *shudder* scary...

Kirei
13th May 2003, 01:08 PM
I love Bug pokemon, hehe, hence my name! My favourites are Butterfree, Shuckle, Metapod, Scyther, Spinarak and the water spider (i dont know its name!!) but they're all cute, and they're stronger than people think too!

Lady Vulpix
13th May 2003, 01:37 PM
I like Butterfree a lot, and also Venomoth. Other bugs are ok, but I don't have any special feelings towards them.

By the way, if you want to invite people to another site, you should contact them privately, not create a topic for that.

Pichu
13th May 2003, 02:14 PM
I don't like bugs. actually, I'm a bit "phobic" to bugs.
The only exception is Butterfree.

Becca of Team Rocket
13th May 2003, 03:33 PM
I have no qualm with Bug Pokemon. I just don't use them much... none of them "gross me out" except for Ariados. >.< stupid spider...

Katie
13th May 2003, 10:30 PM
hm... I don't hate bug pokemon, I mean, caterpie is cute! butterfree is pretty! scyther is cool lookin'! weedle looks stupid.. metapod/kakuna are pointless... beedrill... uh. he's ok I guess :> pinsir scares me o_0 imagine running into that thing while walking down the street. he's like 4 ft tall, too, isn't he? o___0; ok. done rambling now =)

~Katie

White Gryphon
13th May 2003, 10:50 PM
I don't have a problem with bugs, I mean I like them, but they're not my favorites. My personal fave bug is Scyther... I was sitting on the swing on my screen porch this morning, and I thought I heard this sound that sounded like "Scyther!" and I wondered... "You know, if that thing suddenly attacked me from behind, all it would have to do was go through a bit of wood and wire mesh, and my head would be rolling across the patio in a nanosecond." So... yeah, bugs are cool, just that they're not my thing.

MadFearow
14th May 2003, 10:39 PM
I'm okay w/ them, it just that they tend to be weak (w/ some exceptions.)

soggy_cardboard
15th May 2003, 12:31 AM
meh, they are OK.

they need a surf-like bug attack...

cross is real good@battling
shuckle is better tho:yes:

Gligar_Man
15th May 2003, 02:17 AM
heracross owns shuckle soggy, -_- shuckle is so easily counterred by such a simple tactic its not even funny... go ahead and wrap and toxic and sandstorm heracross while he goes to sleep or whatever, your just giving them time to bulk up or swords dance and eventually youll die much before they do as they most often have rest and you leave yourself very predictable... most likely, the affects of you trying to annoy the will be passed back to you, ;) as youll end up switching and if pinsir taking some serious dmg, ;)

Victreebong
10th June 2003, 02:55 PM
bug pokemon are DAMN cool. they can never be my favorites, poison pokemon are my forte, but bug pokemon come pretty close. lets put it this way, i've been breeding a max stat bueatifly with a max stat illumise just so i could get a solid volbeat with swarm and either lonely, adament, or naughty personalities for over two weeks, and i've racked up at least 8 hours worth of breeding. i want signal beam THAT BAD.

let's not forget who are the bug pokemon... scizor, heracross, pinsir, scyther, armaldo, beedrill, ariados, foretress, and all the other fun bug pokemon. these guys are freaking awesome, considiring they've always been subject to low stats and low bug move variety. seriously, bugs freaking own this game... or at least they can if you breed good moves onto the right ones.

She_wolf_warrior
10th June 2003, 08:01 PM
Depends on the bug you are talking about. Bug/Flying is my favourites like Butterfree. But, Beedrill is an exception

EDIT~Syther is my favourite

Silver_Umbreon
10th June 2003, 08:26 PM
Bug Pokemon are Okay. I don't absolutely love them, but I don't hate them to the point where I want to smash my gameboy advance with my foot. My favorite Bug Pokemon is Scizor. Scizor ownz.

Sakura12
11th June 2003, 12:39 AM
I don't really like bugs and bug pokemon. Especially spiders. And that includes Spiderman... That's why you'll never see a bug on my team. At most, a beedrill, which I have on my current Pokemon silver team, because I can't find a good replacement yet. I assure you, once I do, Bedrill will be kicked out!

Iveechan
11th June 2003, 03:52 AM
I don't really care. But I'm thinking about training an Armalda, and I used to have an awesome Heracross.