PDA

View Full Version : Rudy needs a posse! (Red Dead Redemption)

Master Rudy
1st November 2010, 11:04 AM
Well it's been awhile since I've played a game that has impressed me as much as RDR so naturally I had to go pick it up. I was mainly wondering if anyone else here on TPM played it on Live. I'd much rather do a Free Roam session/multiplayer missions with people I know as opposed to a bunch of random strangers that seem to get their kicks over killing folks outside of multiplayer matches with no real goal other than to be annoying.

Link
2nd November 2010, 10:08 AM
I know a guy that sold his red dead redemption. >_<

If I had it I'd play you, but I think most gamers are of the tune of what game impresses them the most (like you say with RDR) will likely not get played on here by many.

Master Rudy
16th November 2010, 05:29 AM
I know a guy that sold his red dead redemption. >_<

If I had it I'd play you, but I think most gamers are of the tune of what game impresses them the most (like you say with RDR) will likely not get played on here by many.

Which is a shame really. I'd have thought a big title such as this would have had at least a few players on TPM. Granted there isn't a shortage of folks to play with but I've always been of the mindset that games are far more enjoyable with folks you actually know. Plus the free roam mode in multiplayer becomes a pain in the ass when you and a group of folks try to break away from the random shootouts in towns and go do missions/hideouts only to get stalked by by that one guy that wants to make it impossible to finish something.