PDA

View Full Version : NaNoWriMo 2010

Gavin Luper
13th November 2010, 10:48 AM
So, is anyone else doing it this year? Day 13 and I'm sitting on 21,107/50,000 words. I'm using it to finish off LTL, eeep.

If anyone else is taking part, post your joys and agonies here etc etc!

Lady Vulpix
13th November 2010, 10:57 AM
Give me a whole month off work and I may try it someday. ;)

Gavin Luper
13th November 2010, 11:19 AM
Hahaha, I know right? I seriously took two weeks annual leave this month for this exact reason! So far so good.

classy_cat18
13th November 2010, 10:16 PM
With this writer's block? Don't think so.

Charles Legend
14th November 2010, 11:32 AM
Yeah, Ironically this year I did remember about this however, I have somewhat of a writer's block, and I have been busy with other projects, like for example working on Sprites and maps and drawling fake Pokémon.

that and Saturdays are some what hectic mostly do to to my job FYI I Bag 18 bundles of Newspapers although mind you I'm also watching TV at the same time, Ironically a week ago yesterday I I took a small to play a bit of LOZ: the Wind Waker and beat the boss of the wind temple.

Yes I know I don't not really have the best work ethic in the world but hey it helps my dad out and I get $20 for bagging 18 bundles. I know but hey I do have at the moment $240 in my wallet not that it matters that I said that do to the fact I'm gong shopping tomorrow namely for Christmas presents.

*crickets chirp*

~Charles Legend

Gavin Luper
19th March 2011, 07:34 AM
Can't believe I never replied to this with the result ... and it's somewhat too late now.

But, I finished NaNoWriMo last November! ^_^ Hit about 53,000/50,000 words - smashed it! Totally looking forward to this year - it's quite addictive once you start it!