PDA

View Full Version : Who's your favorite pokemon???

Reshiram
18th November 2010, 01:26 PM
Mine is Reshiram. (of course)
My second is Charizard. Please post yours.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
18th November 2010, 01:42 PM
Oh my, we haven't had this kind of poll in a long time.

Currently my favorite is Glaceon.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
18th November 2010, 01:46 PM
My long-time favourite is Articuno. That's because I like winter, ice and snow. That legendary bird made Revelation Lugia my favourite movie back in 2000.

Out of the new ones, I like how Sazandora looks like. Many others look cool too. I can't say more since I don't really know much of Black and White.

Telume
18th November 2010, 02:27 PM
Froslass and not because I like Winter (I actually hate it). I just like how cute it is:

pgmOqw203m4

Dryk
18th November 2010, 04:56 PM
Togekiss all the way. Both strong and awesome.

Jeff
18th November 2010, 05:34 PM
I'd have to say Gallade. Some of my other favorites are Gyarados, Gardevior, Lucario, Electivire and Kingdra. I can also say that the electric spider will certainly find a place on my BW team. I've always wanted a bug/electric type. Although I always envisioned an electric firefly, that works too.

CuteLassJigglypuff
18th November 2010, 10:04 PM
Mine is Jigglypuff. My other favorites are Cherrim, Milotic, Shaymin, Pachirisu, Skitty, Latios and Latias.

shazza
19th November 2010, 06:28 AM
I am ashamed to say that the majority of Pokemon that have been listed here do not compute with my Pokemon database.

I like Charizard, Rhydon, Mewtwo, Mew, Cyndaquil, and Pidgeot. :D

DarkestLight
19th November 2010, 06:56 AM
Always and forever Pidgeot. That bird is awesome on all levels. I'm really tired of them drawing Pidgeot all super fat though -.-

Runners up, Ivysaur, Togekiss, Kabutops, Heracross and Zangoose

Pain34736
19th November 2010, 01:34 PM
Pikachu and Charizard from the show which I haven't watched in years. Slaking Rampardos Heracross and Tyranitar from the games.

Blademaster
19th November 2010, 04:24 PM
Blaziken, always. I just love the design and how it reminds me of my childhood heroes, like Mario (can jump over buildings, shoot fireballs, and probably looks snazzy as Hell in a cape).

Runners up include Gardevoir, Metagross, Golem, Poliwhirl, Ivysaur, and Ditto.

DivineAll
19th November 2010, 09:54 PM
Generally, Dragon and Psychic-Types but my personal favorites from both categories are the classic Alakazam and Dragonite.

abunaidesu
20th November 2010, 12:38 PM
http://pokebeach.com/scans/legends-awakened/90-cubone.jpg

DarkestLight
20th November 2010, 02:00 PM
Oh wow. I forgot about T-tar x_X Shame on me. I love that big burly beast of a Pokemon.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
20th November 2010, 07:42 PM
Favorites are hard. Murkrow.

Sneasel, Magcargo and Slowbro runners up.

Fuck Honchkrow.

Darth CookieMonster
21st November 2010, 10:57 AM
My favorite pokemon is Sceptile. My first pokemon gam ever was Saphire, and I picked Treecko. I was 7. And my Sceptile in that game later on was my first level one hundred ever.

Runners Up: Latios, Raichu, Gallade, Espeon, Gyarados, Dragonite, Empoleon, Camerupt, Gengar

ChobiChibi
21st November 2010, 01:00 PM
My favourite is Weavile. It was Sneasel until mine evolved... Heh...

Close runners up are Raichu, Empoleon, Espeon, Umbreon, Flygon... Piplup and Chikorita.

crown34
21st November 2010, 07:24 PM
Honchkrow's my favorite , runners up are Ursaring, Hitmonlee and Gallade.

GarrySmith
6th December 2010, 12:30 AM
pikachu is one of favorite pokemon.

Drago
6th December 2010, 12:37 AM
Venusaur. That big lumpy frog be all sorts of awesome. Plus my first ever Pokemon was a Bulbasaur. For the record, I restarted that game during the first rival battle after I accidentally stuffed up its nickname, dubbing it BULB(PKMN)

Jeff
6th December 2010, 07:19 AM
:o

I did the same thing with Squirtle.

I tried to nickname it "Squirt", but then started playing around and added the PK and MN symbols and couldn't figure out how to erase them.

Blademaster
6th December 2010, 05:24 PM
The first nickname I ever made for a Pokemon was "BULBASAUR."

...That was what I named my first Charmander.

Bear
9th December 2010, 11:43 AM
My favorite is the the pokemon that looks and sounds the most bad ass of any pokemon in history: :034: Nidoking!

Runners up: Omastar, Venusaur, Magneton, Kangaskhan, Gyarados, Ursaring (had to be a Bear in there right?), Gengar, Magmar, Weezing. Wow lots more runners up than I thought.

I liked giving my pokemon the names of other pokemon to mess with people's heads (ie - "MAGMAR used SURF!")

Blademaster
9th December 2010, 12:06 PM
You too?! Duuuuuuuuuude!

Katie
9th December 2010, 12:15 PM
Charizard and Charmander, always. Runners up that I never really considered a favorite but still appreciated their badassery are Scyther and Aerodactyl. :)

Jeff
9th December 2010, 01:01 PM
I liked giving my pokemon the names of other pokemon to mess with people's heads (ie - "MAGMAR used SURF!")

I heard you can trick the GTS like that. If you have, say, a Magikarp, nickname it "MEW", and put it on the GTS, someone requesting a Mew could end up with it.:evil:

Chris 2.1
9th December 2010, 04:56 PM
When I was younger my two favourites were Meowth and Poliwhirl. I also really dig Raichu, Bulbasaur's family, Pigeot, Medicham, Squirtle, Bayleef...

Oh and Cloyster. That thing rocks.

cestyzest
9th December 2010, 09:04 PM
of course picachu...you rock...:)

Fett One
9th December 2010, 09:24 PM
My favorite has always been Charizard. Some runner ups are Houndoom, Salamance, and Jolteon.

Bear
10th December 2010, 03:44 PM
of course picachu...you rock...:)

How could we ever forget Pikachu? The pure rockage of this adorable mouse is astounding. Welcome to tpm cesty!

Blademaster
10th December 2010, 09:30 PM
Yeah, welcome to the newbie, and let it be known that Rapture is upon is: Fett One posted outside of GGG!.

REPENT! REPENT!!!!!

Fat Matt
17th December 2010, 10:02 PM
Snorlax because it reminds me of me.

Blademaster
18th December 2010, 09:04 AM
...Interesting...

cash
1st January 2011, 03:12 AM
Hey Hi to everyone over here. This is indeed a very interesting question to be answered. I just love many of them. When asked to select one pokemon as my favorite, I found it so difficult. I thought it would take hardly two minutes to answer this. But this is taking so much time now. Ha-ha. My favorite would be Pikachu.

Galdr
9th January 2011, 08:10 PM
My favorite is Pichu. I don't care who says what, that is my ultimate favorite. I would literally trade my legit shiny Mew for one. XD That's how obsessed I am.

Anyway, my second would be Celebi. It's my favorite Legendary.
Third, is Leafeon~
Fourth is Chiramii/Minccino (whatever the heck it's called in English... XD)

Deadwood_Zen
10th January 2011, 08:55 AM
Makuhita or Totodile fo sho.

Magmar
10th January 2011, 09:04 AM
hm favorite Pokemon...

I like the silly ones. Like Lickitung and Seel, haha
and of course Gengar.

TryingTyrants
22nd January 2011, 11:29 PM
My Favorite is Electivire. Others include Articuno, Milotic, Jarooda, Minum, and Spheal.

Constellar
22nd January 2011, 11:54 PM
Definately Lunatone, Solrock, and Starmie. I love the space Pokemon. Palkia too. I love space so the space theme Pokemon grab my interest.

Cirrus
22nd January 2011, 11:58 PM
SHEDINJA for me. Dokkora and Jiheddo are also my favorites.

Cinnamon Grahams
23rd January 2011, 12:04 AM
I love Bibarels And Bidoofs <3

Markiss
25th January 2011, 07:47 PM
TANGELA!!! destroys everything in its path.

i also like Futachimaru, chobomaki and Croconaw.

Shadow Wolf
26th January 2011, 07:17 AM
Whoa, nice topic, jeje

Well, I have a few, but the one that somehow always ends up in my team is Espeon. It's a good psychic type pokemon with a nice moveset available. Of course, there are more powerful psychic type, but Espeon is kinda my favorite, sine Its easy to get in almost any game.

On the starters, I like Blastoise, Typlosion and Sceptile. Not much from the last gen.

Oh, and since Im a fan of Sonic I like a bit Luxray, since it kinda reminds me of SS and Shadow.

Blademaster
26th January 2011, 02:26 PM
Super Shadow?

Shadow Wolf
26th January 2011, 04:50 PM
The SS? Super Sonic. However, Super Sonic, Super Shadow (or hyper Shadow, both names describe him), Shadow... they all have that kind of hairstyle.

Going back to the topic... I don't know if you guys have a nice memory of the first pokemon you've ever met, but I found that, altough they are not my favorites, the first pokemon I ever saw was Sandslash and somehow, I find it to be a somewhat special pokemon. Also, the first legendary I saw was Raikou so its kind of a favorite legendary to me.

ilovelugia
26th January 2011, 06:51 PM
my fav pokemon is LUGIA!!!!!!

Blademaster
26th January 2011, 11:11 PM
Really? I never would have guessed.

studioscoops
28th January 2011, 05:04 AM
pikachu is no doubt best out of all pokemon