PDA

View Full Version : Beldum question

DarkestLight
26th April 2003, 10:18 PM
No, I know where Beldum is, Its more of a lucky question o_o

I got a Beldum with a Sassy Nature---and I think {Not sure yet, haven't found enough Rare Candies, Ziggys taking forever now XD} that its stats are fairly decent. Lucky grasp by me? Or is it a bad swing of teh stick, in disguise.

No, I haven't started Levelling him up yet, hes never seen the lightof battle :D So heck yeah, I'm sticking it up on Vitamins and such. Just wanted to go over and see if this is right. Pump it full of Vitamins, and then work on EV's? Or is it the other way round?

Be back later, let you guys see the stats and you can decide if it sux or rox....Hope for Rox ;_;

Don't Run With Scizors
26th April 2003, 10:36 PM
Always pump your Pokémon full of vitamins first. Vitamins give EV too, at a much faster rate than battling does. But at some point, vitamins will stop giving you EV, so if you start battling first you'll quickly discover you won't be able to use so many vitamins, and you'll have to battle even longer.

DarkestLight
27th April 2003, 01:19 AM
Alright, that's good, I don't want to have to fight for so long to gather up al of my EV's, I don need unnessecary levels so early on, I can use that for somethng else. I just need 20 Rare Candies to see if his stats are good, I need like 5 more...

DarkestLight
27th April 2003, 01:34 PM
Kay, here we go.

With this effing Beldum

Still lvl 5, I can't seem to get Rare Candies now >_o. Sucks. But ok.

Oddly enough, this ones Special Defense rises. In Theory, I could give it...

15 HP UP's
15 Whichever one raises Speed {Since this is the stat that rises slowly}

10 Vitamin that deals in Spec Attack
10 that deal in Defense

For the Defense one, I was thinking maybe I could add that to Special Defense instead..., since it already rises fast, I could possibly have a decent Metagross all around x_x, and then I could just fight a few guys that gave Defense EV's o_o.

And Since Speed was slow rising, I could just gear it to fight more that gave good Speed EV's. But how many EV's are you allowed to have. 510 or 255? That's what I'm a bit confused on.

I remember reading that you can only feed yer Pokemon 51 Vitamins, and so don't waste your time using that last vitamin, you could use that in a Stat that needs it later on when you battle.

His Attack is high, no matter what I do...so may as well leave that alone