PDA

View Full Version : [POLL] Christmas Presents

Heald
5th December 2010, 05:28 PM
To those of you who celebrate Christmas and expect to receive/give presents...

What's on your wish lists?

I'm trying to think of some books/DVDs I want, will post back again later.

Blademaster
5th December 2010, 05:36 PM
I want the 25th Anniversary Super Mario All-Stars Collector's Pack for the Wii. Then I'll keep it in my closet for years, unopened, and sell it for 100 times its value at some point in the future. :waycool:

For me myself, though, I have yet to get my hands on Donkey Kong Country Returns, Sonic Colors, or Kirby: Epic Yarn.

It's gonna be a nice Christmas for Blade... :D

kurai
5th December 2010, 06:33 PM
peace and love

firepokemon
5th December 2010, 07:32 PM
Money. I am feeling poor this Christmas.

kurai
5th December 2010, 07:32 PM
you can become enriched in spirit through kindness and goodwill!

Magmar
5th December 2010, 08:18 PM
I want super mario Wii!

Drago
5th December 2010, 08:27 PM
I have no idea. Christmas is a shill these days, and in all likelihood I'll just wait until Boxing Day and buy myself some sweet stuff.
Secretly on my wish list is for my pilot to get picked up, but I'm not lumping that duty on anyone in particular.

Jeff
5th December 2010, 08:56 PM
Metriod: Other M, Goldeneye, and DKCR.

Sonic Colors and Epic Mickey on the "maybe/giftcard" list. Then again, giftcards might be held off for the 3DS and related purchases.

abunaidesu
5th December 2010, 09:51 PM
a rainbow scarf

kazr
5th December 2010, 10:27 PM
Socks and underwear. I never thought that this would happen.

shazza
5th December 2010, 10:34 PM
I want a hug.

RedStarWarrior
6th December 2010, 12:19 AM
I want money, Heald.

DivineAll
6th December 2010, 01:16 AM
Either money or a job. Yes... I am desperate enough to want to work on Christmas because of my lack of funds... pity me...

Mikachu Yukitatsu
6th December 2010, 01:38 AM
Lots of Pokemon from ASB!

And my mother's probably giving me some cool clothes.

Also, I'd like to have an Xbox 360. Dead Or Alive 4 for a game, if it's still in a shop somewhere. And where are the Oddworld Inhabitants games?

A girlfriend would rock too.

I believe only the first two ones of these comes true. But I have pretty much everything necessary already, so no problem.

classy_cat18
6th December 2010, 01:42 PM
I want the 25th Anniversary Super Mario All-Stars Collector's Pack for the Wii. Then I'll keep it in my closet for years, unopened, and sell it for 100 times its value at some point in the future. :waycool:

For me myself, though, I have yet to get my hands on Donkey Kong Country Returns, Sonic Colors, or Kirby: Epic Yarn.

*copies and pastes* Adding Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney and point cards for my 360. I wanna play classic arcade for some reason.

Asilynne
6th December 2010, 02:17 PM
Id like a laptop, maybe some cds, the newest sims expansion, and a decent practice chanter for a bagpipe. Also any paintings of old sailing ships and an elegant looking globe like for a study ;D

Katie
6th December 2010, 02:50 PM
I would prefer to skip or postpone Christmas this year because there's not anything specific I really want and I don't really have the money to buy things for others either. All I've been able to come up with is I need new headphones, I'd like some of those little lingerie bags that allow you to wash your dainties in the washing machine, maybe a cookbook, some good makeup brushes, and I reeeeeally need money now that student loan payments are due (First payment a week from today. AHH!) There's also a dinosaur book that I want. Friggin dork.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
6th December 2010, 05:00 PM
I'd like a new guitar, but that's out of the question.

A hug's nice too.

Dryk
6th December 2010, 10:31 PM
I would enjoy a cowboy-style trench coat to complete my look.

Blademaster
6th December 2010, 10:35 PM
I never knew you were a guitarist, Melg...

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th December 2010, 03:06 AM
I just stole Blademaster's and classy_cat18's idea yesterday, phoned my mother and said I want 25th Anniversary Super Mario All-Stars Collector's Pack.

Andrew
19th December 2010, 06:31 AM
I want a trip to Mardi Gras on the all you can eat cock buffet.