PDA

View Full Version : PotC 4 (trailer now out)

Master Rudy
13th December 2010, 11:01 PM
Say what you will about the second and third movie in the series. I think we can all agree that Pirates of the Caribbean did an excellent job of reviving that film genre in the last decade. Since DMC and AWE were pretty much love it or hate it folks were fairly concerned once Disney announced that they would be doing a fourth film shortly after the release of what was the final film in what was originally planned as a trilogy. Well if the new trailer is any clue I don't think we'll have to worry:

t5AqJww06bw

What do you guys think? Anyone planning on seeing it in May? Were the second/third films too much Jack Sparrow in a short time and if so will the four year wait make the character enjoyable again?

abunaidesu
14th December 2010, 12:03 AM
mermaids and zombies o m g

Master Rudy
14th December 2010, 12:06 AM
mermaids and zombies o m g

Well once you consider the first movie as well as Davy Jones in the next two are either of those really a surprise? :lol:

Telume
14th December 2010, 12:11 AM
I've seen 1 and 2, haven't yet seen 3, though I like PotC so I may just go watch 4.

Heald
14th December 2010, 04:12 AM
Looks alright. I did enjoy the entire trilogy.

Part of the film was actually filmed in my town so I guess I'll have to look out for some familiar locations lololo

RedStarWarrior
14th December 2010, 06:16 AM
I don't mind if Disney milks it...they've been doing a good job so far.

Bear
14th December 2010, 07:51 AM
I just like Geoffrey Rush