PDA

View Full Version : Transformers: Dark of the Moon

RedStarWarrior
14th December 2010, 06:19 AM
YMAgTyac08s

Definitely an interesting take on the moon landing. Consipiracy theorists were way off, eh?

Heald
14th December 2010, 06:38 AM
Transformers was shit.

Transformers 2 was even worse.

Michael Bay is to the film industry what prostate cancer is to prostates.

UwF5i8hwGt4

Fett One
14th December 2010, 06:10 PM
I'm not a fan of the title. It sounds like an old B movie. I still plan on seeing the movie however.

classy_cat18
14th December 2010, 06:21 PM
I know I'll be seen by the intelligent nerd community as a retard for going to see this movie but...I like good CGI animation. I'm going to see it, dammit! Not only that, I'll buy the DVD when it comes out and I don't care what anybody says!

Blademaster
15th December 2010, 03:13 AM
So... I dunno shit about Transformers canon anymore.

I know the first Transformers was Megatron, and the sequel (never saw) was... Constructicons, or whatever...

What's this thing they found on the moon? Looks a bit small to be Unicron, but knowing Bay...

Drago
15th December 2010, 04:59 AM
WTF is up with everything being about the moon these days? Villain to be Edward Cullen. :o

Heald
15th December 2010, 06:13 AM
Plus Shia LaBeouf is an overacting ham who ruins franchises. How he keeps finding work is anyone's guess.

Blademaster
15th December 2010, 01:40 PM
Heald, how much have you been drinking today that you're referring to Shia LeBouf as a 'he?'

Fett One
15th December 2010, 06:57 PM
So... I dunno shit about Transformers canon anymore.

I know the first Transformers was Megatron, and the sequel (never saw) was... Constructicons, or whatever...

What's this thing they found on the moon? Looks a bit small to be Unicron, but knowing Bay...

It's a ship filled with dead Transformers. The one that they show the face of is suppose to be Alpha Trion or at least it looks like ALpha Trion.

Unbraced
18th December 2010, 04:18 PM
And I thought "Revenge of the fallen" was a cliche title...

Sadly these movies are the only transformers I know :(

Plus Shia LaBeouf is an overacting ham who ruins franchises. How he keeps finding work is anyone's guess.

I disagree with that statement as the term overacting implies he CAN act