PDA

View Full Version : Clefairy, END MY PAIN

V.o.t.M
26th April 2003, 11:56 PM
~Since I have no new Ice Kami chapter, I will post dis insted. I wrote it a LONG time ago, so It's probably BAD. Whoo, go me.~;)

Clefairy, END MY PAIN

In the year 3408, when man had nearly destroyed the earth with their pollution and wars, a small pink pastel ship came to earth. It was filled with A peaceful people called the Clefairy.

The Clefairy were short, pink, chubby and had tiny little wings the couldn't fly but helped the Clefairy be light on their feet. They loved to visit new planets and share their joy with other people.

They also liked planets with big Moons because the Clefairy had always believed that they would reach their finale evolution when they found the right moon.

The Clefairy came to earth because of its lovely, pearl like moon. Also they had heard that earth was the most beautiful planet in existence but was inhabited by a savage people called Humans.

They decided to land on earth first and then check out the moon. When they finally landed on the black, scarred planet, they were shocked and disappointed.

Was this really earth?

This toxic wasteland of fumes and water that looked and was as thick as syrup, was earth?

“We can’t stay here!” Cried one of the Clefairy scientists.

“We would die if we did. The air is full of poison gas and it rains acid once a day! ” Said the Clefairy. “Your right, It’s too dangerous to explore here. ” Said the captain Clefairy. So they lifted off of the ground and zoomed towards the thick brown clouds.

But they had forgotten one thing, one of the Clefairy had gotten left be hind. His name was Kinky, and he had gone out of the ship in a space suit to get a soil sample.

When he looked up and saw the ship lifting off he cried,

“ Wait! Don’t leave me on this mew-forsaken planet!”

But the ship was already gone.

“ NNNOOOOOOOOOOO!” Cried kinky falling to his knees.

“I’ve been marooned!” After a full hour of cursing out loud, Kinky decided to find a way to “phone home.” So he walked and walked until he realized that his suit would run out of air in one hour!

He desperately dug through what was left of old machines and decaying cities to find something to make a transmitter with. But he was slowly running out of air, and he had to breathe slowly to conserve it.

“ Must.... call...Ship.....baaaaacccccc-” He tripped over a piece of metal and smashed the visor of his space suit on a rock. He took one breath of earth air.

Then his throat began to burn and sting, and his skin which was once a light pink turned to the color of rotting hamburger meat and felt like it too.

He could feel his lungs collapsing on them selves and his blood vessels bursting within him. This all happened at once but it felt like it was happening in slow motion for kinky.

Kinky fell on his back because he no longer had any feeling in his legs. As he lay there waiting for death, He looked up at the red and brown clouds and through a small gap in the clouds he saw the moon. He stared straight at it and then with a curse of pain,

He died.

His body lay there for two hours until the daily acid rain dissolved the skin away and left only the skeleton.

58 years went by and the small skeleton was slowly buried in the rancid earth. Then one day a small meteor storm hit earth.

Some meteors burned up in the earth’s atmosphere but a few of the big ones burst through the acid clouds and hit the ground. When the meteors burst through the clouds, they opened a temporary hole in them.

One hole slowly drifted over the spot where Kinky had died. The moon aligned with the hole and shined on the half-buried skeleton. It continued to shine until the hole in the cloud slowly closed.

When the moon had been covered once more, the Clefairy’s Skeleton was gone and in it’s place was a creature thought only to exist in Clefairy legend.

It looked towards the place in the clouds where the moon had been and then looked at its surroundings. It uttered one word,

“Clefable.”

And was gone.

END

~Zoink! And so...I sleep!:D What did ya's think?:confused:

mr_pikachu
27th April 2003, 12:33 AM
Very... different.

A nice idea, though I agree, it could've been done a little better. Too much E.T. in there! And where do you get off naming a Clefairy Kinky? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anyway, the grammar part of me is kicking in, and obviously you need to capitalize Kinky's name. And unless moons are something REALLY special to Clefairies (and maybe they are, nobody knows...) then moons does not need to be capitalized. And why isn't Mew capitalized? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I won't give you any more trouble about that, though. But what happened to the "savage humans" or the rest of the Clefairies? You could have maybe had a part where they find out Kinky is missing up on the ship, but decide that it would be too dangerous to turn back. Just a thought. And it's interesting how a dead Pokemon evolved... :P Okay, no more smilies! One last thing, it was very short even for a short story, which generally isn't a good sign. But hey, cheer up. Maybe you could make a Pokemon episode about it!

Gladiator
27th April 2003, 07:12 AM
You would have to have read her smilie fics to get the Kinky reference (I think). Nice going VOTM. Very nice.

V.o.t.M
27th April 2003, 02:56 PM
People! I said that this heap of a story was written YEARS ago.Its really old. The only editing I've done to it was a bit of spaceing. It was origananly all mashed together.

And hey, I had no idea what Kinky ment back then.:D Silly me. I don't really care much about the story since its just a quickie, and for those who care..humans went extinct years ago. Silly humans.;)

mr_pikachu
27th April 2003, 03:04 PM
Hey, no worries, I knew it was old already. I was just trying to show you how to make it better, in case you wanted to edit it into a fic that might actually win an award. But I get the point; my early writing was terrible! Anyone can improve, and I know you have. Just keep improving!