PDA

View Full Version : «GAME» Goldenrod Tower V.40

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Knight of Time
12th January 2011, 08:49 PM
Shonta: FG: Photosynthesis Gem

Lady Vulpix
12th January 2011, 08:55 PM
Oh, I loved Sonic 2 for Genesis. And I really liked Sky Chase, sorry. Umm... OK, I'm going to fish for this too. B2. *Pays a Red MGCoin, keeping 16.*

classy_cat18
12th January 2011, 09:48 PM
Gabi: Lunar Gem

Lady Vulpix
13th January 2011, 08:09 AM
(13/1) Do you have any pets? If so, what kind? What are they like? If not, would you like to? Why/why not?
I have a dog and 3 cats, although the only one that's really my pet is the dog (Leika). The cats are just sharing the house with us. My dog is very cute and smart (by dog standards, of course), so she usually gets what she wants, but she also obeys when I tell her to do or not to do something. As for the cats, Mimosa is so fat she's often compared to Garfield, but she's also the one that likes people the most. When she wants to get pampered, she'll rub herself against anyone that's close. Felicia is the oldest cat; she can hardly see anything and she's always been scared of everything, but she liked being pampered once in a while. And Nu, Mimosa's daughter, runs away whenever she sees a human being. I don't like her, but she came with Mimosa and they love each other, so I'm not going to separate them.

2 MGs, please.

Knight of Time
13th January 2011, 09:07 AM
Gabi: Circle Gem, Hollow Stone

(13/1) Do you have any pets? If so, what kind? What are they like? If not, would you like to? Why/why not?

Yes, we have a maine coon cat here whose name is Abbie, what she is like...well, long story short, she loves attention. Her breed has soft meows (and Abbie's no exception), she sometimes meows like crazy, especially when my mom or one of my other female relatives is near her. However, she always tends to hide somewhere when there is plenty of company in my house. But when things are quiet, she likes to jump up to the left of where I use my laptop, close enough for me to pet her, and being that she's a long haired cat, that makes her softer than short-haired cats.

Wolfsong
13th January 2011, 11:19 AM

I used to. In the past i've had three wonderful dogs. Two prebred Rat Terriers and one Rat terrier/beagle mix. Shorty, my first dog, was smart but when he saw a dog bigger than he was he'd disappear until that dog was gone. My second one, Cricket, loved to jump he coiuld even turn a flip in hte air from a standing position hence his name. He would often eat bees and wasps i guess he knew that i was scared of them and he would try to chase off any dog that wa bigger than he was which just about all of them. The only one that he did like was the neighbors german shepherd beagle mix. He was the one i was the closest too but he had the habit of chasing cars i always thought that was how i'd lose him but it wasn't. Some idiot shot him. My last dog was patches the rat beagle. I only had him for a semester but he had been abused before i got him. He was scared to death of men and wary of eveyoen else although he took to me right away. I would like to have another dog but we'd have to move as dad will not letme have an inside dog and its unfaire to have one in the city he says... *shrugs* I'll keep asking though...
[/color]

lvl100mewtwo
13th January 2011, 12:34 PM

I have 2 pups back at my family's house, they are both 2 years old. We got the girls on xmas in 2008 and they've been with us ever since. They are both labs, one is chocolat coloured (mine, Moka) and the other is a black lab (my brothers, Roxy). They are both a bundle of energy but we love them and just couldn't seperate them once we got them... I sometimes wish I could steal moka and bring her to my aptartment, lol...

Knight of Time
13th January 2011, 12:44 PM
Amy: Red MGCoin

Alex: 1 Stamp/CCP

Wolfsong
13th January 2011, 12:51 PM
I'll use that red mg coin for a game of mp

Knight of Time
13th January 2011, 01:12 PM
Amy: MP: Rhyhorn, Nidoran M, Wailmer, Bronzor, Tentacruel, Gabite, Kakuna, Trapinch, Sandslash, Walrein, Murkrow, Spheal, Abomasnow, Scyther

Wolfsong
13th January 2011, 01:32 PM
Amy: MP: Rhyhorn, Nidoran M, Wailmer, Bronzor, Tentacruel, Gabite, Kakuna, Trapinch, Sandslash, Walrein, Murkrow, Spheal, Abomasnow, Scyther

Question 1: Has the pokemon in question already evolved?

Knight of Time
13th January 2011, 01:41 PM
Amy: Yes, it has.

Wolfsong
13th January 2011, 01:55 PM
Amy: MP: Tentacruel, Gabite, Kakuna, Sandslash, Walrein, Abomasnow,

Question 1: Has the pokemon in question already evolved? Yes
Question 2: Can the pokemon in question evolve?

Knight of Time
13th January 2011, 01:56 PM
Amy: No, it cannot.

Wolfsong
13th January 2011, 02:17 PM
MP: Tentacruel, Sandslash, Walrein, Abomasnow,

Question 2: Can the pokemon in question evolve? No
Question 3: Is the pokemn in question part ice type?

Knight of Time
13th January 2011, 02:20 PM
Amy: No, it is not.

Wolfsong
13th January 2011, 02:28 PM
MP: Tentacruel, Sandslash

Question 2: Can the pokemon in question evolve? No
Question 3: Is the pokemn in question part ice type? No
Question 4: Is it Sandslash?

Knight of Time
13th January 2011, 02:37 PM
Amy: No, it's not Sandslash, sorry. But I think a victory is in sight, anyway.

Wolfsong
13th January 2011, 02:54 PM
It's Tentacruel

Knight of Time
13th January 2011, 02:58 PM
Amy: You got it, it was Tentacruel. What would you like for your prize?

Wolfsong
13th January 2011, 03:00 PM
Blue MGcoin. Then i'd like to use it for two group two scratch cards numbers 2,3,5 for Green MGcoin

Knight of Time
13th January 2011, 03:03 PM
Amy: Alright.

SCs: You get your Blue MGCoin back. Lucky.

Wolfsong
13th January 2011, 03:06 PM
What about the other one i asked for two?

Knight of Time
13th January 2011, 03:19 PM
The other scratchcard wasn't a winner. It happens.

classy_cat18
13th January 2011, 04:26 PM
I have a dog, an old Lhasa Apso named Sassy. Her name suits her; she's very loud and talkative. She likes to follow my mom around, and she's constantly wanting belly rubs and food. She sleeps a lot and doesn't like storms, which is bad for me because when she hears thunder she starts scratching at the bedroom doors and the floor. When she starts doing that, the easiest thing for me to do is to move to the living room. The worst thing is that it always seems to happen in the middle of the night.

Can I get a game of MP? *pays*

Knight of Time
13th January 2011, 04:32 PM
Shonta: Hollow Stone

MP: Girafarig, Gabite, Quagsire, Rattata, Suicune, Vaporeon, Mareep, Drifloon, Chatot, Marill, Cherubi, Clefable, Cranidos, Shellder

classy_cat18
13th January 2011, 06:09 PM
MP: Girafarig, Gabite, Quagsire, Rattata, Suicune, Vaporeon, Mareep, Drifloon, Chatot, Marill, Cherubi, Clefable, Cranidos, Shellder
Question #1: Does the Pokemon's name end in a vowel?

Knight of Time
13th January 2011, 06:11 PM
Shonta: No, it does not.

classy_cat18
13th January 2011, 07:08 PM
Kyle: Lunar Gem

My MP: Girafarig, Vaporeon, Mareep, Drifloon, Chatot, Marill, Cranidos, Shellder
Question #2: Can the Pokemon learn Ice Beam?

DarkestLight
13th January 2011, 07:13 PM
You are correct guys: I did mean Wing Fortress, and Shonta, that is the EXACT part, that stupid jump-before-they-close part. Sooo aggravating.

I used to have 2 snails. I know, not real cosy animals, but they were cool while they survived. I think one was attacked by a roach and lost, the other one just died of natural causes. But otherwise, I don't really want a pet right now. I'm allergic to cats and I'm not a dog person. That leaves ferrets, chinchillas and rabbits. La.

Knight of Time
13th January 2011, 07:14 PM
Shonta: Yes, it can.

Uh, can I have 10 SCs for a Green MGCoin please? I'm going to go for the combination 2, 4, 8 this time.

classy_cat18
13th January 2011, 07:30 PM
DL: Hollow Stone

Kyle: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. Looks like your weird streak is over.

My MP: Vaporeon, Marill, Cranidos, Shellder
Question #3: Is there an "o" in the Pokemon's name?

Knight of Time
13th January 2011, 07:31 PM
Yeah, I guess the only kind of streak I'd call it would be a "losing" streak.

Shonta: Yes, there is.

Uh, can I have a MP of my own, please? With D/P Pokemon of course, I tend to go with it that way each time.

classy_cat18
13th January 2011, 08:49 PM
MP: Deoxys, Meowth, Grovyle, Vaporeon, Alakazam, Metang, Corphish, Hitmonlee, Uxie, Medicham, Glalie, Omanyte, Yanmega, Sudowoodo

My MP: Vaporeon, Cranidos
Question #4/Guess: Is the Pokemon Vaporeon?

MeLoVeGhOsTs
14th January 2011, 03:12 AM
(1/11) Do you get any TV channels that you can only get by satellite or digital cable or something similar (e.g. Game Show Network, MTV, etc)? If so, which one do you like watching most, and what show(s) do you like best on that channel?

Discovery Channel. I like the show with the crazy buildings/skyscrapers. I loathe 'Deadliest Catch', though. Seriously, that's crappy reality. Oh wait; almost every reality is crap.

10/1) Which (human) languages can you speak? Are you learning any right now? Do you find it difficult to learn a new language? Would you like to learn another?

I can't speak any language fluently anymore, but I used to take Spanish and Japanese. Partially due to where I grew up, Spanish is a big part of the culture here. So I really had no choice but to learn enough to get by. Japanese came about after I imported Grandia <3

Well, since Belgium has three languages (Dutch (flemish), French and German) I must know some of them. I'm Flemish myself, speak a mediocre french (I really suck at it compared to most people my age); and German is just..:p English ofcourse (I try), and that's it!

(1/12) What was the very first video game you ever played? Have you beaten it yet (preferably 100%, but not necessarily)? What was the last time you played the game?

Tetris on the Game Boy, one week later I got Super Mario. Never got around 'beating' Tetris, though. Super Mario was cool for a while, then I dumped it. Never got into the whole Mario-game-things.

I have a cat. It's actually pretty small for a cat, and shy aswell. It never miaows!

New poll!

When you got time off to study for exams, what do you do to get rid of the guilt of not studying? Or haven't you been in such a situation, why? how? etc. What other problems did you have during your studies?

Knight of Time
14th January 2011, 07:48 AM
Shonta gave me the following MP list:

Deoxys, Meowth, Grovyle, Vaporeon, Alakazam, Metang, Corphish, Hitmonlee, Uxie, Medicham, Glalie, Omanyte, Yanmega, Sudowoodo

Question 1: Is there an A in the MP's name?

Shonta: Yes, it's Vaporeon. What will your prize be?

MLG: Flame Gem, Red MGCoin, Blue MGCoin

Note that you'd get an extra MG MLG, if you answered the poll you created.

(1/14) When you got time off to study for exams, what do you do to get rid of the guilt of not studying? Or haven't you been in such a situation, why? how? etc. What other problems did you have during your studies?

Hoo boy, I am probably not going to like answering this question, but...I tend to either play a game or use my computer or do something else when not studying for exams...but then again, in college, I tried my best to study as much as I could...I mean, even while studying, you still can occasionally hit "snags", that sometimes make you have to ask an instructor about, in order to get a better understanding of something.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
14th January 2011, 08:04 AM
Those were four answers and a new poll, doesn't that mean five prizes (six if I answered my own question).

I only got three, though.

Or am I mistaken?

Lady Vulpix
14th January 2011, 08:17 AM
Yay, my first Circle Gem!

MLG, only the 3 latest polls are eligible for Mystery Gifts. You can still get another by answering your own poll.

I've just rephrased the part of the first post that said "You can answer the poll(s) for the most recent day, and any polls from the two prior days" into "You can answer any or all of the 3 latest polls (as long as you haven't already answered them)". The meaning is the same, but I hope it's clearer now.

While catching up with yesterday's posts (yay, activity!) I noticed Amy's reply and it made me really angry. I keep seeing and hearing about people who are incredibly cruel and I just don't get why they do those things. I wish something could be done to stop them.

(1/14) When you got time off to study for exams, what do you do to get rid of the guilt of not studying? Or haven't you been in such a situation, why? how? etc. What other problems did you have during your studies?
I ask myself why it is that I'm not studying. If it's because I need time to rest and gather energy, then I take it and make the best of it. If it's because I have a mental block or am afraid of facing the papers or just can't understand what I'm reading, then I try to find a way to solve the problem. Occasionally, I've been able to set a time in which I would start studying, have fun until then and then get down to the papers/notes.

Knight of Time
14th January 2011, 08:35 AM
Gabi: Hollow Stone

*Murkrow
14th January 2011, 11:50 AM
(1/12) What was the very first video game you ever played? Have you beaten it yet (preferably 100%, but not necessarily)? What was the last time you played the game?

I think the honest answer is some cruddy puzzle game on my brothers Gameboy. I don't remember it very well and I don't have a clue if it was even one of those games that could be beaten. So for the sake of the question, the earliest game I remember playing was Super Metroid 2 on the Gameboy. :) I got to the part where the Metroid's started to change into their second form but always got wiped out by them. It's easily ten years plus since I touched that game.

My old cat Socks is still kicking around at my parents house. She's twelve now and a bit past it but she's still healthy. Her fur has gotten very thin, though, especially on her tail; it used to be very bushy but now it looks like a rat tail.
I have a cockatiel called Echo right now. I've had her a year and a half and she's lovely when she's being quiet. Unfortunately, whenever I'm not around she tends to sit and scream, and I live in a shared house with four other people and I've grown really, really sensitive to the noise. Nobody has said anything beyond the odd comment but coupled with a lot of other stress going on, she's pretty much 100% going in the next month or so. I just don't know where. :-/ I want to know where she's gone as opposed to just selling/giving her away blindly.

When you got time off to study for exams, what do you do to get rid of the guilt of not studying? Or haven't you been in such a situation, why? how? etc. What other problems did you have during your studies?

I never felt guilty about not studying, heh. Bad attitude to take, I know. Looking back, I know I could have studied a lot more during my third (and final) year of university, but although I procrastinated like hell I DID still study and passed it all. Maybe not as well as I could have, but still. Live and learn (not that I'm likely to take an exam at any point in the imminent future).

classy_cat18
14th January 2011, 11:56 AM
Kyle: MP: No, it doesn't. Your MG is a Berry, and I'll take a Green MGCoin as my prize.

Murkrow: Spark Gem, Red MGcoin, Light Gem

Knight of Time
14th January 2011, 12:05 PM
Okay, since there isn't an A in the MP, that leaves me with:

Deoxys, Meowth, Grovyle, Corphish, Hitmonlee, Uxie, Sudowoodo

Question 2: Can the MP evolve?

Shonta: Okay.

'gives you a Green MGCoin'

classy_cat18
14th January 2011, 12:16 PM
Kyle: Yes it can.

I usually hung out with friends who were also not studying. I also had problems with procrastination and lack of focus. My mind would fade in and out, and I would get tired quickly. I'm just not good at studying, so I just made sure I paid close attention to assignments and class discussions so I wouldn't have had to do much studying. *sighs sadly* Thank goodness I graduated.

lvl100mewtwo
14th January 2011, 12:18 PM

I tend to end up playing sports, just to make me relax and I tell myself it just gives my brain a rest so I can study better later on... Then I'm too tired to study afterwards haha... I also tend to play video games or surf Facebook / Youtube wayyyy too much... I think procrastination is a pretty big problem with uni kids these days, ahha, or atleast it was when I was in it...

Knight of Time
14th January 2011, 12:21 PM
Okay, so the MP can evolve, that leaves:

Meowth, Grovyle, Corphish

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Grovyle?

Shonta: Solar Gem

Alex: 10 Stamps/CCPs

Lady Vulpix
14th January 2011, 12:21 PM
Hannah, welcome back! It's nice to see you here!

Ouch, Kyle and I posted at the same time.

classy_cat18
14th January 2011, 12:43 PM
Kyle: No, it's not.

Can I get a game of MP, with DP Pokemon? *pays*

Knight of Time
14th January 2011, 12:45 PM
Hmm, well, 50/50 shot here for the MP now...

Meowth, Corphish

Question 4:Iis it Corphish?

Shonta: Metagross, Sableye, Burmy, Pichu, Tyranitar, Ekans, Clefable, Typhlosion, Luxray, Dusknoir, Hippopotas, Croconaw, Silcoon, Grumpig

classy_cat18
14th January 2011, 01:16 PM
Kyle: No, sorry.

My MP: Metagross, Sableye, Burmy, Pichu, Tyranitar, Ekans, Clefable, Typhlosion, Luxray, Dusknoir, Hippopotas, Croconaw, Silcoon, Grumpig
Question #1: Can the Pokemon evolve?

Knight of Time
14th January 2011, 01:27 PM
Oh, well it's Meowth then. I guess I can get a Blue MGCoin for that, right?

Shonta: Yes, it can.

classy_cat18
14th January 2011, 03:09 PM
Yeah, you can.

My MP: Burmy, Pichu, Ekans, Hippopotas, Croconaw, Silcoon
Question #2: Is there an "i" in the Pokemon's name?

Knight of Time
14th January 2011, 03:11 PM
Shonta: No, there isn't.

classy_cat18
14th January 2011, 03:16 PM
My MP: Burmy, Ekans, Croconaw
Question #3/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Burmy?

Knight of Time
14th January 2011, 03:17 PM
Shonta: No, it's not Burmy, sorry.

classy_cat18
14th January 2011, 03:21 PM
My MP: Ekans, Croconaw
Question #4/Guess: Is it Croconaw?

Knight of Time
14th January 2011, 03:39 PM
Shonta: No, it's not Croconaw either.

classy_cat18
14th January 2011, 03:47 PM
*sighs* It's Ekans. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

Knight of Time
14th January 2011, 03:53 PM
Shonta: Yeah, it was Ekans.

'gives you a Blue MGCoin'

Wolfsong
14th January 2011, 06:24 PM
*hands over a blue Mg coin* i'd like one game of mp and one scratchcard group two for a green mc goin. Numbers 2,3,5.

1/14) When you got time off to study for exams, what do you do to get rid of the guilt of not studying? Or haven't you been in such a situation, why? how? etc. What other problems did you have during your studies?

I never had that particular situation. When i had time off i usually did study for exams. In fact, the only time i didn't study for a test was if i had forgotten that we were having one which only happened abotu twice and both times i lucked out in that hte test was postponed...

Knight of Time
14th January 2011, 06:33 PM
Amy: Division Gem

SC: You get your Blue MGCoin back...once again, lucky.

MP: Wailord, Blissey, Slaking, Feraligatr, Staraptor, Mantyke, Miltank, Rapidash, Combusken, Kangaskhan, Ledyba, Hippopotas, Phione, Aerodactyl

Wolfsong
14th January 2011, 06:57 PM
Selling that division gem for stamps.

MP: Wailord, Blissey, Slaking, Feraligatr, Staraptor, Mantyke, Miltank, Rapidash, Combusken, Kangaskhan, Ledyba, Hippopotas, Phione, Aerodactyl

Question 1: Can the pokemon in question evolve?

Knight of Time
14th January 2011, 07:06 PM
Amy: 'gives you two Stamps for the Division Gem'

MP: Yes, it can, very lucky break there.

Wolfsong
14th January 2011, 07:18 PM
MP: Mantyke, Combusken, Ledyba, Hippopotas

Question 1: Can the pokemon in question evolve? yes
Question 2: Is the pokemon in question part flying type?

Knight of Time
14th January 2011, 07:23 PM
Amy: No, it is not.

Wolfsong
14th January 2011, 07:32 PM
MP: Combusken, Hippopotas

Question 1: Can the pokemon in question evolve? yes
Question 2: Is the pokemon in question part flying type? no
Question 3: Is it combusken?

Knight of Time
14th January 2011, 07:33 PM
Amy: Yes, it is! What will your prize be?

Wolfsong
14th January 2011, 07:35 PM
I'd like the two green mg coins please

DarkestLight
14th January 2011, 07:37 PM

I never have guilt when it comes to not studying. Either I know it or I don't. Ive always been the student that when he knows what he wants to learn it, I learn it. No half assing it :o I get tired and yeah I take breaks and play games (OMFG I remember Sonic Heroes binge..)

Other things that would distract me from my studies could be things like parties or family emergencies.

Knight of Time
14th January 2011, 07:38 PM
Amy: Sure.

'hands you two Green MGCoins'

DarkestLight: Red MGCoin

MeLoVeGhOsTs
15th January 2011, 05:03 AM
Dunno if I'm good here, but I'd like a spin on the EMT-machine.

One Blue and a Red one should cover for that, no?

I would also like to request a MP, a Guess This (I pay one RedMCcoin) and like to request the EMT game for this week:D

Also:

Well, I did nothing for an entire week right now and I have my first exam on Tuesday (and I have yet to read three courses for scratch). Pretty fucked. So I try alcohol and drugs to rid myself of guilt:D Then I go completely nuts after a while and start studying like mad. 'Motivationproblem until I have a time-problem'

Knight of Time
15th January 2011, 07:44 AM
MLG: You get a Muddy Water TM.

MP: Igglybuff, Girafarig, Porygon-Z, Victreebel, Magmortar, Gorebyss, Paras, Charizard, Breloom, Luxio, Absol, Rhyhorn, Smeargle, Togetic

GT!: This Pokemon comes before its pre-evolution in the National Dex, but the thing here is, they don't share a single letter in common.

Your MG is an Ocean Gem.

I'm going to throw in a poll, methinks.

(1/15) What's your opinion on the idea of having pictures of the Goldenrod Tower-exclusive items here or elsewhere in AC/CC, much like having pictures of the items in the Pokemon games?

Well, since I was the one who thought of this idea, I'm thinking the difficulty of making pictures of some items would be harder than others, I mean, the MGCoins would be fairly easy to do in Paint, but for the various gems here, that'd probably be a tougher group to do, I mean, if there was something that required teamwork to complete, I'd try to do whatever ones I could do. But even if the idea doesn't work out at all, that isn't a problem whatsoever, even if it could make some items easier to keep track of.

lvl100mewtwo
15th January 2011, 08:52 AM
(1/15) What's your opinion on the idea of having pictures of the Goldenrod Tower-exclusive items here or elsewhere in AC/CC, much like having pictures of the items in the Pokemon games?

It's an interesting idea I guess, could make things a tad bit easier, but at the same time, could end up being alot of extra work and you are right, some items could get a little difficult to draw? I'm actually trying to picture how to draw a Genetic Accelerator Gene, haha... could be interesting?

DarkestLight
15th January 2011, 09:00 AM

It could be a mixed bag. Yeah, visual representation would be nice to see here and there, maybe if they were just recolored sprites, for potions and juices and what not. You could prolly shrink down a Chaos Shard and call that a Genetic Accelerator?

Err maybe not a Chaos shard. I'm thinking of the things you give Chao. Looked like Mutagen vials...Drives? Yeah Chaos Drives. Those things.

Ok. I think I'll try a MP game. One Red MGcoin I believe?

Knight of Time
15th January 2011, 09:18 AM
Alex: Berry

DarkestLight: Solar Gem

*Murkrow
15th January 2011, 09:29 AM
Gabi: Thanks! Hoping to stick around longer than last time.

I think it'd be a nice touch! Agreeing with the concerns about the more odd/complex items but I'm sure it could be worked out. Editing existing items would also work and would no doubt be easier than spriting from scratch.

One MG, (and considering all my info is now up-to-date) 2 EMT's for January and 10 scratchcards (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please! *Pays*

Edit: Oh yes, and selling a Solar + Division + Spark + Light Gem for 4 CCP's.

Knight of Time
15th January 2011, 09:34 AM
Hannah: Red MGCoin

For the EMTs, you get a Block TM and a Slack Off TM.

SCs: 5 Stamps, 4 Blue MGCoins, 3 Red MGCoins

For the gems, you actually get 8 CCPs.

Lady Vulpix
15th January 2011, 11:49 AM
As long as I don't end up having to make the drawings, I wouldn't mind having them.

Kyle: Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone.

Knight of Time
15th January 2011, 11:56 AM
Gabi: Spark Gem

classy_cat18
15th January 2011, 12:34 PM
I would rather get my own mental picture of them, so it'll be easier to see my Pokemon wearing them.

Another game of MP with DP! *pays*

Knight of Time
15th January 2011, 01:10 PM
Shonta: MP: Wigglytuff, Aerodactyl, Meowth, Pupitar, Golbat, Slugma, Ivysaur, Prinplup, Machop, Slakoth, Clefable, Dratini, Chansey, Arcanine

Lady Vulpix
15th January 2011, 01:18 PM
Shonta: Blue MGcoin.

Wolfsong
15th January 2011, 01:43 PM

It would be nice but i'm not that artistic so i wouldn't be of that much help in making them. I had to have step by step help from antoher frined to help edit my icon of sinopa for when she evolves...

i'd like to use my blue mg coin for a game of mp and a group two scratchcard for 5 ccps numbers 2,3,5

Lady Vulpix
15th January 2011, 01:48 PM
Amy: MG: Ocean Gem. SC: 1 Red MGcoin. MP: Togetic, Oddish, Manaphy, Donphan, Mantyke, Farfetch'd, Meganium, Croagunk, Lucario, Nidoqueen, Metang, Sandslash, Deoxys, Ninetales.

Wolfsong
15th January 2011, 01:52 PM
Selling the ocean gem for ccps.

then using the red mg coin antoher game of group two scratchcard for 5 ccps numbers 2,3,5

MP: Togetic, Oddish, Manaphy, Donphan, Mantyke, Farfetch'd, Meganium, Croagunk, Lucario, Nidoqueen, Metang, Sandslash, Deoxys, Ninetales

Question 1: Can the pokemon in question evolve?

Lady Vulpix
15th January 2011, 01:53 PM
You get 2 CCPs for your gem. SC: Red MGcoin again. MP: no, it can't.

Wolfsong
15th January 2011, 02:07 PM
Using the red mg coin for a game of group one scratchcard for 2 ccps numbers 2,3,5.

MP: Manaphy, Donphan, Farfetch'd, Meganium, Lucario, Nidoqueen, Sandslash, Deoxys, Ninetales

Question 1: Can the pokemon in question evolve? no
Question 2: Has the pokemon in question evolved at least once already?

Lady Vulpix
15th January 2011, 02:36 PM
The list is safe, so yes.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
15th January 2011, 05:39 PM
Guess This: Is it Jynx?

MP: Is the pokemon a normal type?

Also, I requested the EMT game:D Someone up for it?

I'm also gonna teach the Muddy Water TM to my Sneasel.

classy_cat18
15th January 2011, 05:56 PM
EMT game is done every Sunday.

My MP: Wigglytuff, Aerodactyl, Meowth, Pupitar, Golbat, Slugma, Ivysaur, Prinplup, Machop, Slakoth, Clefable, Dratini, Chansey, Arcanine
Question #1: Is there an "i" in the Pokemon's name?

Wolfsong
15th January 2011, 06:54 PM
MP: Donphan, Meganium, Lucario, Nidoqueen, Sandslash, Ninetales

Question 2: Has the pokemon in question evolved at least once already? yes
Question 3: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type?

Lady Vulpix
15th January 2011, 07:09 PM
No, it doesn't.

Knight of Time
15th January 2011, 07:14 PM
MLG: GT!: Yes, it's Jynx. What will your prize be?

MP: No, it is not.

Shonta: MP: No, there is not.

Wolfsong
15th January 2011, 07:15 PM
MP: Donphan, Meganium, Sandslash, Ninetales

Question 3: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? No
Question 4: IS the pokemon in question a ground type?

Lady Vulpix
15th January 2011, 07:28 PM
Yes, it is, and you have to guess now.

Wolfsong
15th January 2011, 07:35 PM
MP: Donphan, Sandslash

Question 3: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? No
Question 4: IS the pokemon in question a ground type? yes

Hmm... 50/50 I'm going to guess sandslash

classy_cat18
15th January 2011, 07:45 PM
My MP: Aerodactyl, Meowth, Golbat, Slugma, Machop, Slakoth, Clefable, Chansey
Question #2: Is the Pokemon a Normal type?

Lady Vulpix
15th January 2011, 07:46 PM
Sorry, Amy. It was Donphan.

Knight of Time
15th January 2011, 07:53 PM
Shonta: No, it is not.

classy_cat18
15th January 2011, 08:00 PM
My MP: Aerodactyl, Golbat, Slugma, Machop
Question #3: Is there an "m" in the Pokemon's name?

Knight of Time
15th January 2011, 08:03 PM
Shonta: No, there is not.

classy_cat18
15th January 2011, 08:21 PM
My MP: Aerodactyl, Golbat
Question #4: Is the Mystery Pokemon Golbat?

Knight of Time
15th January 2011, 08:23 PM
Shonta: Yes, it is! What will your prize be?

classy_cat18
15th January 2011, 08:45 PM
Green MGCoin!

MeLoVeGhOsTs
16th January 2011, 03:43 AM
I'll take a Blue MGcoin. And immediatly pay it for two games.

I'd like another Guess This. And a scratccard number two, with the numbers 3, 5 and 8.

MP: Victreebel, Magmortar, Gorebyss, Paras, Charizard, Breloom, Luxio, Absol, Rhyhorn

Is it a dual type?

DarkestLight
16th January 2011, 08:21 AM
Uhhh....I guess my MP game request got skipped....

Right there (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=485884&postcount=323)

Lady Vulpix
16th January 2011, 08:34 AM
Oh, sorry. MP: Steelix, Gorebyss, Floatzel, Forretress, Tangela, Slowpoke, Plusle, Marowak, Dialga, Azelf, Togetic, Metapod, Furret, Heracross.

classy_cat18
16th January 2011, 09:10 AM
EMT Game time!

[TYPE] Flying
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

(1/16) What is your favorite genre of literature, if you have one? Why? Do you have a favorite author in this genre? If so, who?
I love horror. It's kinda hard to describe why, but I guess it's because it's like fantasy that goes in new directions. And almost any story can turn into a horror story with a shift in atmosphere and plot. My favorite horror author has to be Stephen King, because his stories take place in a realistic world so it feels like any of that stuff can happen in real life too.

Lady Vulpix
16th January 2011, 09:35 AM
EMT Game: Roost

Shonta: 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone.

(1/16) What is your favorite genre of literature, if you have one? Why? Do you have a favorite author in this genre? If so, who?
I like fantasy best, because it lets my imagination fly and gives me the chance to explore different worlds and think of what life would be like in a world with different rules. There are several authors of this genre that I like: J.R.R. Tolkien, Terry Pratchett, Ursula K. Le Guin, Michael Ende, Julio Cortázar, Isabel Allende, among others. I don't have one favorite.

classy_cat18
16th January 2011, 09:57 AM
Gabi: 2 Stamps/CCPs

The Blue Avenger
16th January 2011, 10:32 AM

I'm fond of scifi and fantasy, but I have to admit my favorite ones in the genre are all pretty funny as well, so I guess comedy is up there too. I like those genres as a form of escapism - they're really fun to try and visualize. My favorite authors are Douglas Adams and Terry Pratchett, just because they are absurdly witty and inventive.

I'm pretty ambivalent about it. It'd be neat, but then someone also has to get around to doing it. XD;

For pretty much my entire educational career, I stuck to a strategy of studying the night before. So there wasn't a lot of guilt there because it's the way I always did things. :P My big problem was motivating myself to do homework, but it got done eventually.

EMT: Aerial Ace?

Lady Vulpix
16th January 2011, 10:35 AM
Jeff: Hollow Stone, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Rainbow Gem.

lvl100mewtwo
16th January 2011, 10:38 AM
EMT: Aeroblast? :D

I am a huge sci fi fan... took classes in Uni on this still, it's just right up my alley, mixing the reality of science with the fiction of future or present time. HG Wells has got to be one of my fave authors, but there are so many I can't name them all... There is a great Canadian series with the first book called Hominids if any of you have the chance to ready it...

The Blue Avenger
16th January 2011, 10:42 AM
I'll sell the stone and the gem for stamps, and I'll take the stamps/ccps as stamps.

I'll also take 5 scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, group 2, for green coins.

lvl100: 1 stamp/CCP

Lady Vulpix
16th January 2011, 10:48 AM
Then you get 5 stamps in total. SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 2 Blue MGcoins, 1 Red MGcoin.

The Blue Avenger
16th January 2011, 10:49 AM
And now I'd like to pull for my two January EMTs, please. *6 coins!*

Lady Vulpix
16th January 2011, 10:52 AM
You get Fury Attack and Iron Tail.

DarkestLight
16th January 2011, 11:42 AM
EMT: oooh Its one of these two, I know it....uhh..I'll go Pluck.

MP: Steelix, Gorebyss, Floatzel, Forretress, Tangela, Slowpoke, Plusle, Marowak, Dialga, Azelf, Togetic, Metapod, Furret, Heracross.

Q1: Is the MP an evolved Pokemon?

Lady Vulpix
16th January 2011, 11:54 AM
MP: no, it isn't.

DarkestLight
16th January 2011, 12:14 PM
Ok..
MP: Tangela, Slowpoke, Plusle, Dialga, Azelf, Heracross.
Q1 Done
Q2: Is the Pokemon dual typed?

Lady Vulpix
16th January 2011, 01:49 PM
Yes, it is.

Knight of Time
16th January 2011, 04:02 PM
Is the EMT Brave Bird?

MeLoVeGhOsTs
16th January 2011, 04:06 PM
Is the EMT Bounce?

Also for Kyle:D

I'll take a Blue MGcoin. And immediatly pay it for two games.

I'd like another Guess This. And a scratccard number two, with the numbers 3, 5 and 8.

MP: Victreebel, Magmortar, Gorebyss, Paras, Charizard, Breloom, Luxio, Absol, Rhyhorn

Is it a dual type?

Knight of Time
16th January 2011, 04:27 PM
Sorry about that MLG...Sundays are fairly busy for me, so they're like my least active day here. I go with my father most Sunday afternoons, and don't get back until the evening. Otherwise, I try to be as active as I can here.

You get your Blue MGCoin.

GT!: This Pokemon can shoot rocks from its palms.

SC: You need to tell me what you're playing for, I can't make the assumption each time, you know.

MP: Yes, it is.

Shonta: You got it.

'gives you a Green MGCoin'

DarkestLight
16th January 2011, 04:37 PM
Ok...Dual Typed..

MP: Slowpoke, Dialga, Heracross.

Alright. :/ Damn, not bad for a first timer....

Sorry for the edit-hit post before I was done.

Q3: Can the MP hit one(or both) of the other two Pokemon for Super effective damage with an attack from one of its types?

Wolfsong
16th January 2011, 07:17 PM
Is the emt mirror move?

I don't really ahve a favorite genre as i read all kinds fiction nonfiction, etc though lately i've been reading a lot of paranormal romances... I especially like the ones dealign with werewolves.

Knight of Time
16th January 2011, 08:06 PM
Amy: Berry

MeLoVeGhOsTs
17th January 2011, 02:31 AM
Sorry Kyle, I'll be playing for a Green MGcoin (numbers 3,5 and 8). I'd like 10 Scratcards!

MP: Victreebel, Paras, Charizard, Breloom, Rhyhorn

Is it a Grass Type?

Is my Guess This: Rhyperior?

EDIT: Polls!

Would be cool to visualize, and get into the whole AC/CC thing. The realistic feeling of the games. Actually, it's just flavor and I'm a flavor-guy, so go for it:D

I like dark-fiction; detective and fantasy book. It's even better when they all overlap:D No real favorite author, though.

Knight of Time
17th January 2011, 08:40 AM
MLG: Before I do your SCs, can you please tell me how many MGCoins you have, and how many you'll have left after? We can't keep track of how many MGCoins someone else has here...I presume you have enough for the 10 SCs, but I'm afraid I need that information first.

MP: Yes, it is.

GT!: Yes, it's Rhyperior. What will your prize be?

For your MGs, you get a Red MGCoin and a Solar Gem.

lvl100mewtwo
17th January 2011, 09:27 AM
(1/17) What is your favourite sport to watch? What is your favourite sport to play? Have you played this sport for a while? Why do you like to play / watch these sports?

Fav sport to watch right now is American Football, I got into it a few years back during the hockey lockout in North America and haven't stopped watching it since. Its even prompted me in starting to play in summer leagues with friends. As for fave sport to play, that's hands down Hockey for sure, football and soccer a close second and 3rd behind. I've been playing hockey since I could stand on 2 feet or skates let alone, haha.

classy_cat18
17th January 2011, 09:55 AM
Alex: Solar Gem, Flame Gem

[TYPE] Flying
[BASE PP] 15
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Roost, Aeroblast, Aerial Ace, Brave Bird, Mirror Move, Bounce

(1/17) What is your favourite sport to watch? What is your favourite sport to play? Have you played this sport for a while? Why do you like to play / watch these sports?
I don't like to watch sports, but I do watch a little college football. Alabama has this pastime with Alabama and Auburn fans heckling each other every fall/winter. I have no idea what goes on though, and I usually just half-listen to it while doing other stuff. I like playing sports even less; I'm pretty uncoordinated when it comes to sports.

Knight of Time
17th January 2011, 09:57 AM
Is the EMT Fly by chance?

lvl100mewtwo
17th January 2011, 10:02 AM
I'm gonna take a crack that the EMY is Brave bird?

MeLoVeGhOsTs
17th January 2011, 11:39 AM
EMT: Featherdance?

Also, nevermind that Kyle:D Was my mistake. I'd like one scratchcard, everything else still the same.

MP: Victreebell, Paras, Breloom.

Is it a first generation pokemon?

Also, for my prize on the Guess This, I'd like another Blue MGcoin.

Which I'll use to pay the Scratchcard and another Guess This!

Lady Vulpix
17th January 2011, 11:49 AM
EMT Game: Defog?

Shonta: Division Gem.

classy_cat18
17th January 2011, 12:03 PM
And MLG wins a Featherdance TM!

Knight of Time
17th January 2011, 12:20 PM
MLG: Oh, okay. Thanks for clearing things up there.

MP: No, it is not.

You get your Blue MGCoin.

SC: You get nothing, sorry. It happens.

New GT!: Despite this Pokemon's ability to swim in rivers to hunt for its prey, it cannot learn Surf.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
17th January 2011, 05:04 PM
I'll invest that Blue MGcoin into two more scratchcard for Green MGcoins; with the same numbers.

MP: Then it's Breloom!

Thanks for the TM! About Featherdance, is it only learnable by pokemon like in the games? Or do other pokemon have a shot at Featherdance, since it's normally not a TM? Or how does this work in AC/CC? I have the TM-site in my favorites, but it says nothing about Featherdance :D

The Guess This: Is it Anorith?

(1/17) What is your favourite sport to watch? What is your favourite sport to play? Have you played this sport for a while? Why do you like to play / watch these sports
I like cycling the most (in Belgium it's one of the most popular sport, trumped only by soccer) and fieldcycling in general, since it's shorter, dirtier, more intensive and has much more action. Cycling, none the less. I hate soccer, though; dunno, it just doesn't appeal to me. Except for Worldchampionships or Europeanchampionships, those are awesome.

The Blue Avenger
17th January 2011, 05:23 PM
You get a Red MGCoin.

Re: Featherdance:
If it's not on the TM Compatibilities list, then it's only learnable by Pokemon who can learn it in-game. If you'd like more things to learn it, that's what we have the TM Compatibility Voting topic thing for. P:

Knight of Time
17th January 2011, 05:31 PM
MLG: You used the previous Blue MGCoin, remember?

MP: Yes, it's Breloom. What'll your prize be?

But presuming you have enough MGCoins, for your SCs you get a Blue MGCoin and a Red MGCoin.

GT!: Sorry, but I was talking about Raticate here.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
17th January 2011, 05:46 PM
I'll take a Green MGcoin.

EDIT: And I'll pay three Red MGcoins for my second swing on the EMT machine.

The Blue Avenger
17th January 2011, 05:53 PM
You get a Camouflage TM.

DarkestLight
17th January 2011, 06:30 PM
(1/17) What is your favourite sport to watch? What is your favourite sport to play? Have you played this sport for a while? Why do you like to play / watch these sports:

Ok. I don't really like most sports that are nationally known. The Sports I do watch are usually relegated for specialties like the Olympics. I love 400 M freestyle Swim, 100, 200 , 400 meter dash, hurdles, discus and javelin throw for both men and women track and field...and I ABSOLUTLY love Ultimate Frisbee and it needs to be recognized nationally...as a legitimate sport.

So after saying that, I love to play Ultimate. I've played since 2000(pre 2000 I used to just throw Frisbees around by myself cause no on in NY where I grew up thought that was cool. Now EVERYONE does it -.- Bastards. 15 years ahead of the curve..) mostly in warm weather since I really can't handle colder weather.

Ultimate is a sport that allows all body types to play. Love running, Go long. Like strategy, stay close , be a handler. Everyone gets a chance to make a great play or set up a great throw, or block a good throw, whatever! Its fun its fun its fun its fun its fun...Im getting worked up now :D And you can play it year round, though like I said, I don't play Winter Ultimate cause its cold.

Wow that was a longer answer than was probably necessary.

The Blue Avenger
17th January 2011, 06:35 PM
You get a Blue MGCoin.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
18th January 2011, 02:44 AM
I'll donate the Camouflage TM (although I think Sneasel should learn it, he's like a ninja:D) to a pokemon in the Dragon Tamers Adoption Center.

Furthermore, I'll pay another Blue MGcoin for another scratchcard for a Green MGcoin (3,5 and 8) and another Guess This!

Knight of Time
18th January 2011, 09:31 AM
MLG: SC: I'm sorry, but once again, you get nothing.

GT!: Though normal ones of this Pokemon can evolve, a special event allows you to get a different version of this Pokemon, who in its altered form cannot evolve.

New poll!

(1/18) Whenever you're playing a video game where there is plenty of side-quests, secret levels or mini-games, how important to you is it to get 100% completion?

For me, it's fairly important, especially when I'm playing a Legend of Zelda game. Being that just about every Zelda game has side-quests that allow you to get equipment upgrades, extra health, etc., I try to make sure I get as many of those side-quests and minigames as I can, even when a return trip is necessary. The Zelda series can be difficult to get 100% in (aka all Heart Containers for starters), but I'm not one to just rush through one of the games, when opportunities to do something outside of the main quest come up, I tend to do as many of them as I can before resuming the main quest.

My absolute favourite sport to watch is hockey, being a winter sport, I try to catch it whenever I can, especially when one or both of the teams I can see playing are Canadian teams (got to love the all-Canadian games, even if one or both teams are having a tough season). I don't really have a favourite sport to play, because I haven't played any sports since high school. But back to hockey, the reason why I like to watch it, because pretty much everyone in Canada loves watching NHL games (I suppose you do too, Alex?).

Hmm, my favourite genre of literature, I guess would have to be mystery, because I like reading books where situations can get pretty tense at times. As for a favourite author in this genre, yeah, I do like Franklin W. Dixon...the problem is, I just found out he isn't a real person, but was portrayed as the author of the Hardy Boys books, by a real man by the name of Edward L. Stratemeyer (1862-1930). In my opinion, definitely a shocker.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
18th January 2011, 10:51 AM
Is it Spiky Ear'ed Pichu?

lvl100mewtwo
18th January 2011, 10:51 AM
Haha, I think me liking hockey would be quite an understatement... The fact I have 2 games tonight will prob take a toll on me, hah! Yeah, I'm a Sens Fan, I'm gonna go with either Leafs or Habs for you?

Funny side note: a testament to how much I love hockey, back in the day, I wrote a scenario involving a 2 on 2 hockey match in the range... I think Gabi still has her copy of it, haha...

(1/18) Whenever you're playing a video game where there is plenty of side-quests, secret levels or mini-games, how important to you is it to get 100% completion?

I think pokemon games are the perfect example of how OCD I can get with games... I haven't even gotten to beating the elite 4 a second time yet and I've already logged 100+ hours on my Soul Silver game... And then I have Plat and Heart Gold (sadly in french though)... Heck last night after work I trecked to an EB games to get my shiney Entei, haha... Darn French copy won't let me download it so I only have 2 :( I was pretty bad with FFX and Ocarina of Time too, trying to get all weapons...

Lady Vulpix
18th January 2011, 11:42 AM
Kyle: Flame Gem, Berry, Solar Gem, Ocean Gem.

MLG: the Camouflage TM will go to the storage box until we find a pokemon who can learn it. Thanks for your donation.

Alex: Miracle Berry. Are you talking about the first hockey game (http://dragonsguild.com.ar/Archives/gabi/battles/Gabi3.html#33) or the second one (http://dragonsguild.com.ar/Archives/gabi/battles/Gabi4.html) (post #54)?

Not very important. I'll do the ones that I find interesting, add something to the story or give me something I want. 100% completion per se doesn't matter to me.

classy_cat18
18th January 2011, 12:55 PM
Depends on what I get if I get 100%. If I get nothing, not important unless I'm replaying the game and I want a challenge. But if it's like Super Mario Galaxy 2, then I'll unlock Grandmaster Galaxy and beat it if I have to get every single sadistic Green Star out there!

...and I did too. ^^

Can I get a game of MP with DP? *pays*

EDIT: 2 Stamps/CCPs for Gabi.

Lady Vulpix
18th January 2011, 01:06 PM
Shonta: MG: Hollow Stone. MP: Numel, Meowth, Grimer, Loudred, Pidgey, Ursaring, Arcanine, Togepi, Mewtwo, Machamp, Beautifly, Paras, Weepinbell, Gabite.

classy_cat18
18th January 2011, 01:14 PM
My MP: Numel, Meowth, Grimer, Loudred, Pidgey, Ursaring, Arcanine, Togepi, Mewtwo, Machamp, Beautifly, Paras, Weepinbell, Gabite.
Question #1: Did the Pokemon debut in Red and Blue?

Lady Vulpix
18th January 2011, 01:15 PM
No, it didn't.

classy_cat18
18th January 2011, 01:36 PM
Interesting.

My MP: Numel, Loudred, Ursaring, Togepi, Beautifly, Gabite.
Question #2: Did the Pokemon debut in Ruby and Sapphire?

Lady Vulpix
18th January 2011, 01:38 PM
No, not R/S either.

classy_cat18
18th January 2011, 01:46 PM
My MP: Ursaring, Togepi, Gabite.
Question #3/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Gabite?

Lady Vulpix
18th January 2011, 01:54 PM
No, it isn't.

classy_cat18
18th January 2011, 02:11 PM
My MP: Ursaring, Togepi
Question #4/Guess: Is it Ursaring?

Lady Vulpix
18th January 2011, 02:13 PM
Nope. :\

classy_cat18
18th January 2011, 02:29 PM
It's Togepi. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

Lady Vulpix
18th January 2011, 02:31 PM
You're right, of course, and the Blue MGCoin is yours.

lvl100mewtwo
18th January 2011, 05:06 PM
I'll buy a Red MGCoin (Seeing as I have none) please and use it for todays Guess This please! (Hands over a Stamp)

Gabs: Haha, it was the first one, I definitely remember it from back in the day. The second one I'm not so sure one, I really don't remember it, might have been right after I left back then...

classy_cat18
18th January 2011, 05:26 PM
Alex: This Pokemon starts off small, stays the same size after it evolves, then can evolve again and either shoots up about two feet or shrinks four inches.

DarkestLight
18th January 2011, 05:50 PM
LV: O.o My MP game? ::Drags link up here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=486146&postcount=374)::

Pretty damn important if its a great game. Like Panzer Dragoon Saga. But I have this curse!! I have this curse where I cannot get 100% completion with every third RPG (on home console) I play >O! AND it drives me BATSHIT CRAZY. The current games I can't get 100% on are ToS II (Stupid MONSTERS >O I know I have them all..the game can't count), Panzer Dragoon Saga (O. M.F.G >_O 99.1 and I wanna die) and Super Mario Galaxy II (Shush Shonta, come to my house and beat Grandmaster for me-I get up to the stupid 4th...no 5th part with the laser lines, but I'm so frazzled from the last part that I make stupid Cloud Mario mistakes and its over.) Reminds me. I need to play SMG1 and actually work on those green stars, I never attempted it before.

But if its like stuff like Mortal Kombat where the extra bells and whistles are kinda lame and offer no real challenge, then I don't care.

classy_cat18
18th January 2011, 06:09 PM
DL: Spark Gem. And on Grandmaster Galaxy, I tend to use my clouds on the part with the flipping platforms, then at the next part I Long Jump to the Pull Stars so I don't have to deal with the two lasers rolling side-by-side. I know it's cheating, but it's like that level encourages you to do so anyway.

Lady Vulpix
18th January 2011, 06:39 PM
Sorry, DL, I hadn't seen that. Yes, it can.

lvl100mewtwo
18th January 2011, 08:08 PM
Wow... probably one of the tougher ones I had to face so far... I'm even guessing here... I'm gonna go Oddish and it's family?

classy_cat18
18th January 2011, 08:16 PM
Oddish is right! What prize do you want?

lvl100mewtwo
18th January 2011, 08:28 PM
Haha, wow, that was a total shot in the Dark, I'll take a Blue MG coin please, and with that, pay for a game of MP

classy_cat18
18th January 2011, 08:34 PM
Alex: Skuntank, Darkrai, Shuckle, Bronzor, Staryu, Wailord, Arceus, Gliscor, Vileplume, Spinarak, Masquerain, Skorupi, Gloom, Lickilicky

DarkestLight
18th January 2011, 10:29 PM
MP: Slowpoke, Heracross.
3 questions down.

Im guessing now. Heracross :D!

lvl100mewtwo
18th January 2011, 11:58 PM
MP: Skuntank, Darkrai, Shuckle, Bronzor, Staryu, Wailord, Arceus, Gliscor, Vileplume, Spinarak, Masquerain, Skorupi, Gloom, Lickilicky

Question 1: Has this pokemon evolved?

classy_cat18
19th January 2011, 12:47 AM
Alex: Yes, it has.

Lady Vulpix
19th January 2011, 06:54 AM
DL: no, sorry.

lvl100mewtwo
19th January 2011, 07:45 AM
MP: Skuntank, Wailord, Gliscor, Vileplume, Masquerain, Gloom, Lickilicky

Question 2: Does this pokemon not evolve through levelling up?

classy_cat18
19th January 2011, 10:59 AM
Alex: Um...no? Why are you wording it like that?

Knight of Time
19th January 2011, 11:22 AM
MLG: This GT! was only on the species of Pokemon, not a variation...I talked to Gabi on this one (a bit of a hard decision on my part, but meh; everyone makes mistakes), and your answer of Pichu is acceptable, so you can go ahead and pick your prize.

Lady Vulpix
19th January 2011, 11:25 AM
MLG: This GT! was only on the species of Pokemon, not a variation...I talked to Gabi on this one (a bit of a hard decision on my part, but meh; everyone makes mistakes), and your answer of Pichu is acceptable, so you can go ahead and pick your prize.

I would like to clarify that Guess This! is always about pokemon species, not variations nor specific individuals.

lvl100mewtwo
19th January 2011, 11:45 AM
Haha... That was poorly phrased... What I meant was when this pokemon evolved, did it require an item to do so (eg: Vileplume, Gliscor)

classy_cat18
19th January 2011, 12:04 PM
No, it didn't.

lvl100mewtwo
19th January 2011, 12:45 PM
MP: Skuntank, Wailord, Masquerain, Gloom, Lickilicky

Question 2: Does this pokemon require an item to evolve?
Question 3: Is this pokemon a poison type?

classy_cat18
19th January 2011, 01:13 PM
Yes, it is.

*Murkrow
19th January 2011, 01:17 PM

I like fantasy because it's the main genre I write in and I love seeing how an author creates their world from scratch. I still haven't gotten through Lord of the Rings, though, which I think is considered blasphemy. I love Terry Pratchett. Recently, I have been on a bit of a horror kick....or maybe a Stephen King kick would be be appropriate. I just finished It. Screwed up, but still good.

I get so bored watching sport it's unbelievable. I'd choose something horse-based like racing or jumping. Similarly, I don't care much for playing sport so again, something to do with horses although I haven't actually ridden in years. My housemate wants to get me into polo, which sounds great fun but stupidly expensive.

If I enjoy the game then I'll have a go at getting 100%. Most of the time, I'll run through the main story then either go back and finish off bits or re-play it again slower. I've got 100% completion of Spyro 1 and 2, got to 98% on number 3 but due to a glitch could never get to 100%. I deleted that file and I think my highest is now 50%+. Currently, I'm going through Okami again. I don't think that the game counts an actual % but I want to get all the extras and hit the requirements for the Karmic Transformers.

3 MG's and 10 Group 2 Scratchcards (2,6,9) for 5 CCP's, please.

lvl100mewtwo
19th January 2011, 01:40 PM
MP: Skuntank, Gloom

Question 4: Taking a shot at Skuntank?

Lady Vulpix
Hannah: MG: Red MGcoin, Flame Gem, 2 Green MGcoins. SC: 5 CCPs, 4 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins.

lvl100mewtwo
MP: Skuntank, Gloom

classy_cat18
19th January 2011, 01:50 PM
Alex: Nope, sorry.

Buying a game of MP with DP, please. *pays*

Lady Vulpix
19th January 2011, 01:58 PM
Shonta: Ledyba, Lugia, Bronzong, Tangrowth, Wailmer, Buizel, Barboach, Blaziken, Hariyama, Wurmple, Loudred, Wailord, Abra, Dunsparce

lvl100mewtwo
19th January 2011, 02:31 PM
MP: Gloom

Guess 5: Tough one... I'll go with Gloom :D I'll take a blue MG coin and give one a red back for a game of Guess This! Please :)

classy_cat18
19th January 2011, 02:56 PM
Alex: That's right. Take the coin. GT: You'd run into this Pokemon every five steps in the power plant, and be careful not to mistake it for a pokeball.

My MP: Ledyba, Lugia, Bronzong, Tangrowth, Wailmer, Buizel, Barboach, Blaziken, Hariyama, Wurmple, Loudred, Wailord, Abra, Dunsparce
Question #1: Did the Pokemon debut in Ruby and Sapphire?

Lady Vulpix
19th January 2011, 03:13 PM
Yes, it did.

Knight of Time
19th January 2011, 03:29 PM
Hmm, methinks I ought to try my luck right now, could I have 10 SCs (2, 4, 8) for a Green MGCoin please?

lvl100mewtwo
19th January 2011, 03:37 PM
GT!: Haha, oh that brings me back... Good ol' Voltorb... Still don't see how a foot high pokemon can be mistaken for a pokeball, but I guess this is why this is Japanese lol...

Which leads me for my poll of the day:

(1/19) Out of all the games that were made, which pokemon game is your favourite? Why? Which one is your least favourite?

I gotta say that my fave has got to be Generation 2, Gold and Silver, the originals, granted I absolutely love their Gen 4 upgrades. Just the sheer amount of extra stuff that was put into this game compared to Gen 1 plus all the new pokemons... Like some of my faves, Espeon and Scizor... It was a great generation back then... Also along the lines of when the next gen came around I lost interest into the games until the remakes came around... As for least favourite... I'm gonna go with Snap... I was so happy when I got it as a kid... And then so miffed when I beat the game 100% in 3 hours...

MG please, and for GT! Just a Blue coin please!

Knight of Time
19th January 2011, 03:45 PM
Alex: Lunar Gem, Spark Gem

classy_cat18
19th January 2011, 04:05 PM
Kyle: 1 Green MGcoin, 4 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins

Alex: You are correct.

(1/19) Out of all the games that were made, which pokemon game is your favourite? Why? Which one is your least favourite?
I'll have to say Diamond or Platinum. Diamond was the first Pokemon game that I managed to beat (if beat means defeating the Elite Four and champion). There was so much to do and so many places to explore. The least? Hey You, Pikachu. My voice went hoarse trying to tell that mouse what to do.

My MP: Wailmer, Barboach, Blaziken, Hariyama, Wurmple, Loudred, Wailord
Question #2: Is the Pokemon a Water type?

Knight of Time
19th January 2011, 04:19 PM
Shonta: 1 Stamp/CCP

Hmm, I'm going to say SoulSilver, because when I got this one and HeartGold, I wanted to do my best to "make up" for losing my original Pokemon Silver game years ago, hence why I'm a little further in SoulSilver than in HeartGold (9 badges to 8 badges). As for a least favourite, well, to be honest, I guess that would be Pokemon Colosseum. It's not that I don't like the game, it's just that as the only Pokemon game I have besides the main series Pokemon games (excluding Pokemon Red, Blue, and Silver, although I used to play the Blue version a lot before getting the Yellow version), it's stuck as my least favourite because it is a somewhat shorter game. Things just happen to be that way sometimes, I guess. 'shrug'

Lady Vulpix
19th January 2011, 05:13 PM
Shonta: yes, it is.

Kyle: Circle Gem.

I like Soul Silver so far, because it has everything from GSC plus a few other nice features, and it also has Vulpix (which Heart Gold doesn't have). As for which one I like the least... I don't know, I've only played RBY/GSC and random bits of Soul Silver and only completed Red and Gold, so I don't know all the games well enough to have a least favorite.

The Blue Avenger
19th January 2011, 05:17 PM
Gabi: Red MGCoin.

DarkestLight
19th January 2011, 05:20 PM
ok that leaves Slowpoke as my guess then LV :/

Lady Vulpix
19th January 2011, 05:21 PM
That is correct.

classy_cat18
19th January 2011, 05:36 PM
My MP: Wailmer, Barboach, Wailord
Question #3/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Barboach?

Lady Vulpix
19th January 2011, 05:50 PM
No, it isn't.

classy_cat18
19th January 2011, 05:52 PM
My MP: Wailmer, Wailord
Question #4/Guess: Is it Wailord?

Lady Vulpix
19th January 2011, 05:53 PM
No, sorry.

classy_cat18
19th January 2011, 06:09 PM
It's Wailmer. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

Lady Vulpix
19th January 2011, 06:16 PM
And, clearly, you get the Blue MGCoin.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
20th January 2011, 04:24 AM
I'll take another Blue MGcoin for my Guess This and spend it on a fishing game (C-3) and a scratchcard for Green MGcoin, numbers 3, 5 and 8.

Also a new Mystery Pokemon, or do you need a Red MGcoin for that aswell?

Knight of Time
20th January 2011, 08:46 AM
MLG: Just curious, but may I ask if you keep track of your MGCoins? It'd be a very good idea, just so that you always know how many you have before you decide what to spend them on.

FG: Stat Modification Die
SC: Red MGCoin (I assume you're using it for the MP game?)

MP: Celebi, Meganium, Scyther, Poliwhirl, Wurmple, Ursaring, Butterfree, Buneary, Taillow, Eevee, Pidgeot, Caterpie, Manaphy, Typhlosion

Lady Vulpix
20th January 2011, 09:46 AM
Let's make things easier for everyone: put your MGcoins in the database.

(20/1) Have you noticed the return of clubs? What do you think about it? Have you been in any clubs before? Would you like to participate in one and/or make one? What kind of club would you like to have, if any?
Of course I noticed it, I insisted until I got the OK and brought them back. I'm glad we can have them again, even if they may not be many or very active, it's something I enjoy and I like having them around. I've been in lots of clubs before. The ones that were most fun were the International Club (which is back), Charmander Central (which has been largely replaced by this thread), the Dragon's Guild (which may be coming back), the Hayto Club, the Eevee House (which is waiting for people to post in it) and, for some unknown reason, Club Tsunami. I'm currently participating in the International Club, may post at the Eevee House if others do, and I'd be willing to join other clubs if anyone posts one that sparks my interest.

2 MGs, please.

Knight of Time
20th January 2011, 09:51 AM
Gabi: Photosynthesis Gem, Hollow Stone

Lady Vulpix
20th January 2011, 10:09 AM
OK, I'd like to go fishing: A1, B4, D2. *Hands over a Green MGCoin, keeping 20.*

Knight of Time
20th January 2011, 10:11 AM
Gabi: FG: Solar Gem, Spark Gem, Gold Key (lucky!!)

lvl100mewtwo
20th January 2011, 10:27 AM
(20/1) Have you noticed the return of clubs? What do you think about it? Have you been in any clubs before? Would you like to participate in one and/or make one? What kind of club would you like to have, if any?

I haven't been that active outside of AC/CC on this board to actually notice any activity out of here... It would be nice to get the Eevee House going again though, I remember that was a great way to get the creative juices flowing back in the day for when I was writtinbg stories and trying to get some good background stories going. I don't think I'd be able to start one, seeing as I'm not as active as I was back in the day but I will participate... I'm still trying to get back in the groove of writting and being a worker here, hah, both seem unsuccessful so far... (A story is coming up though...)

Lady Vulpix
20th January 2011, 10:29 AM
Alex: Red MGcoin.

Knight of Time
20th January 2011, 10:59 AM
May I have 3 Fishing games within the same grid, please? I'm going to go for B-2, B-3, and C-2.

'hands over 3 Red MGCoins'

Lady Vulpix
20th January 2011, 11:08 AM
Kyle: Solar Gem, Hollow Stone, Blue MGcoin.

Knight of Time
20th January 2011, 11:18 AM
Hmm, seems like I'm probably going to want to do this once a week with all the stuff I've been getting I can sell, so I'd like to sell the following for Stamps please:

Division Gem x2
Spark Gem
Darkness Gem
Lunar Gem x2
Flame Gem
Solar Gem x2
Ocean Gem
Circle Gem
Hollow Stone x5
Berry x4

That makes 35 Stamps, I believe.

Lady Vulpix
20th January 2011, 11:38 AM
It does. *Hands Kyle 35 stamps.*

classy_cat18
20th January 2011, 11:38 AM
Gabi told me, otherwise it would've taken me a while to notice. It's cool to me; I used to be in the International Club, Eevee House and Dragon's Guild. It won't be long before another meeting of the Dragon's Guild, and I'll see if there are any new clubs I want to be in.

Lady Vulpix
20th January 2011, 11:54 AM
Shonta: Division Gem.

Wolfsong
20th January 2011, 03:22 PM

I hadn't really noticed. I'd been involved iwth teh eevee house. been thinking about it lately to tell the truth.

one game of mp please *hands over a red mg coin*

Lady Vulpix
20th January 2011, 03:34 PM
Amy: MG: Spark Gem. MP: Skorupi, Remoraid, Aipom, Dragonair, Parasect, Articuno, Muk, Grimer, Larvitar, Cacnea, Quagsire, Spiritomb, Hippowdon, Toxicroak.

classy_cat18
20th January 2011, 03:34 PM
A game of MP with DP please. *pays*

Lady Vulpix
20th January 2011, 03:36 PM
Shonta: Dusclops, Camerupt, Arceus, Sharpedo, Electrode, Goldeen, Fearow, Skorupi, Phanpy, Piplup, Gligar, Porygon 2, Pidgeot, Abomasnow

Wolfsong
20th January 2011, 03:38 PM
Selling gem for ccps

MP: Skorupi, Remoraid, Aipom, Dragonair, Parasect, Articuno, Muk, Grimer, Larvitar, Cacnea, Quagsire, Spiritomb, Hippowdon, Toxicroak

Qustion one: Can the pokemon in question evolve?

Lady Vulpix
20th January 2011, 03:42 PM
You get 2 CCPs for your gem. MP: no, it can't.

Wolfsong
20th January 2011, 03:51 PM
MP: Parasect, Articuno, Muk, Quagsire, Spiritomb, Hippowdon, Toxicroak

Qustion one: Can the pokemon in question evolve? - no
Question two: Has the pokemon evolved at least once already?

Lady Vulpix
20th January 2011, 04:12 PM
No, it hasn't.

Wolfsong
20th January 2011, 04:13 PM
MP: Articuno, Spiritomb

Qustion one: Can the pokemon in question evolve? - no
Question two: Has the pokemon evolved at least once already? no
Question 3: Is it articuno?

classy_cat18
20th January 2011, 04:15 PM
My MP: Dusclops, Camerupt, Arceus, Sharpedo, Electrode, Goldeen, Fearow, Skorupi, Phanpy, Piplup, Gligar, Porygon 2, Pidgeot, Abomasnow
Question #1: Can the Pokemon evolve?

DarkestLight
20th January 2011, 05:37 PM
Ok uhh I'd like a Blue MGCoin from that MP game up tharr...and then..

Hrm. Out of the core series, I believe that Emerald was my favorite. Its the one I actually got to seriously start testing my battling capabilities with people from all over with-and its the one I started getting all the event Pokemon for. Me and Emerald, fun times man.

Spinoff wise-OMFG Pokemon Ranger is the best thing ever. The latest installment just confirms that no, the tired old 8 Gym Formula is COMPLETELY unnecessary!

Least Favorite game..hrm. I don't dislike any of the gens...but ugh spinoffs make me vomit for the most part. I think the spinoff game that rubs me the wrong way is Troizei. It jut bothers me that the Pokemon label was slapped onto it.

No. Don't know what a club is? Have no thoughts about it, err lemme go check it out.*leaves...*

*comes back* Uhh ok. Not much going on there, but I'll give it a go. Never been in a club before, unless you count the Boys Club :O. Othersie, yeah everything should have a dabble of DL in it :D

The Blue Avenger
20th January 2011, 05:50 PM
DL: Darkness Gem, Lunar Gem

lvl100mewtwo
20th January 2011, 05:55 PM
With that Red MG Coin I got, I'll play a game of GT! please!

Lady Vulpix
20th January 2011, 06:58 PM
Amy: yes.

Shonta: yes.

Alex: take out the last letter of this pokemon's name and the resulting word means "dirt". Remove the first letter instead and the resulting word means "poet".

Wolfsong
20th January 2011, 07:02 PM
2 green mg coins please

classy_cat18
20th January 2011, 07:03 PM
My MP: Dusclops, Goldeen, Skorupi, Phanpy, Piplup, Gligar, Porygon 2
Question #2: Is there a "g" in the Pokemon's name?

lvl100mewtwo
20th January 2011, 07:14 PM
Wow, had to think long and hard about that one, kudos to you Gabs... I'm gonna go with Grimer? Grime = Dirt, Rimer = Poet, lol

If correct, I'll take a Blue MG coin!

Lady Vulpix
20th January 2011, 07:17 PM
Thanks, Alex. :) You got it right, and have earned a Blue MGcoin!

Amy: the 2 Green MGcoins are yours.

Shonta: yes, there is.

classy_cat18
20th January 2011, 07:24 PM
My MP: Goldeen, Gligar, Porygon 2
Question #3/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Porygon 2?

Knight of Time
20th January 2011, 07:59 PM

Yeah, I have noticed the return, to be honest, I am quite surprised to see the International Club is back...I'm probably going to post there again (seeing I posted in a previous edition of that club before) at some point whenever I can get around to it. For any other clubs I've been in, well, the only other two I can think of are Charmander Central and the Eevee House. For participating in a club, well, I'm hoping to make more Eevee House posts in the future, especially if more people post there. I mean, since I was the last one to post in the Eevee House back in April of 2009 (the last two posts there happen to be mine, but I don't think I'd want to triple post). I don't think I'm going to make a club, and besides that, I can't really think of any kind of club I wish we could have here other than maybe a sports club of sorts.

classy_cat18
20th January 2011, 08:18 PM
Kyle: 2 Stamps/CCPs

Knight of Time
21st January 2011, 07:35 AM
(1/21) What is the funniest moment you've experienced in a video game? On the flip side, what is the most tense moment you've experienced in a video game?

For me, the funniest moment...yesterday, it was when I was playing Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, I was nearly done in the Earth Temple, and in a room with a bunch of crypts, some with an enemy, some with an item...so I got to a point where I was near a crypt that hadn't been triggered yet, and two Keese (bats), I walked slowly in front of the crypt, triggering it to drop, and the "front door" of it fell on the two Keese and broke, eliminating both of them right there on the spot, it was pretty hilarious for a dungeon object to hit an enemy, lol. As for a tense moment, it was in Twilight Princess, as Wolf Link, there's this shed you have to go to in Kakariko Village while it's blanketed in twilight, with a trio of insects whose Tears of Light you have to take, the thing is, the only way to get these 3 insects is to light the furnace with a flaming stick, except...you have to get the heck out of that building once you light the furnace, because it causes the building to go up in flames almost immediately (and quickly too, the flames consume almost the entire building)...it's really tense, but if you get out safely, the shed explodes and the 3 insects inside are killed, allowing you to pick up their Tears of Light.

Lady Vulpix
21st January 2011, 07:44 AM
Shonta: yes, it is!

Kyle: Lunar Gem, Red MGcoin. You can make a club for discussing sports if you want. And you really love videogames, don't you?

lvl100mewtwo
21st January 2011, 09:25 AM
(1/21) What is the funniest moment you've experienced in a video game? On the flip side, what is the most tense moment you've experienced in a video game?

The funniest moment that comes to mind is probably when one night, me and a bunch of friends had an all night LAN Halo night with 2 TVs, back on the old Xbox... One of my buddies was chirping that no one could stop him in the tank in bloodgulch... So what did I do? I pretty much sniped him from the opposit end of the level, no scope... I was crying laughing looking at his expression on his face... And the fact I had just gotten a headshot... As for tense... Uuuhhh... Probably trying to capture the damn beast trio in my soul silver game... They were annoying as heck to catch and just wouldn't go down... How does one flee a battle when asleep? Really...? Finally got around to getting all 3 after god knows how long...

Lady Vulpix
21st January 2011, 09:29 AM
Alex: Hollow Stone.

I'd like a game of MP, please. *Pays a Red MGCoin.*

Knight of Time
21st January 2011, 09:44 AM
Gabi: MP: Arbok, Buneary, Donphan, Cherrim, Golduck, Quagsire, Regirock, Shuppet, Lunatone, Kingler, Grovyle, Cresselia, Mantyke, Bayleef

Lady Vulpix
21st January 2011, 10:23 AM
Question 1: Did the pokemon debut in any of the first 2 generations?

Knight of Time
21st January 2011, 10:26 AM
Gabi: No, it did not.

Lady Vulpix
21st January 2011, 10:29 AM
MP: Buneary, Cherrim, Regirock, Shuppet, Lunatone, Grovyle, Cresselia, Mantyke

Question 2: Does the pokemon's name have exactly 7 letters?

Knight of Time
21st January 2011, 10:30 AM
Gabi: Yes, it does.

Lady Vulpix
21st January 2011, 10:36 AM
MP: Buneary, Cherrim, Shuppet, Grovyle, Mantyke

This does not bode well. Question 3: is this pokemon a Grass type?