PDA

View Full Version : «GAME» Goldenrod Tower V.40

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Knight of Time
21st January 2011, 10:38 AM
Gabi: Yes, it is.

Lady Vulpix
21st January 2011, 10:43 AM
Yay! OK... Question 4/Guess: is it Grovyle?

Knight of Time
21st January 2011, 10:49 AM
Gabi: It sure is. What'll your prize be?

Lady Vulpix
21st January 2011, 10:55 AM
Thanks! My first 2 questions didn't go very well, but then my luck turned. I'll take 5 stamps, please.

Knight of Time
21st January 2011, 10:59 AM
Gabi: 5 Stamps, coming up.

'hands 5 Stamps to you'

classy_cat18
21st January 2011, 11:32 AM
Shonta: yes, it is!

...It is? ALRIGHT! 2 Green MGCoins for my prize!

(1/21) What is the funniest moment you've experienced in a video game? On the flip side, what is the most tense moment you've experienced in a video game?
Watch my brother dance Iko Iko in Just Dance 2 has to be the funniest I remember in recent memory. There was a lot of butt shaking involved. The tensest? There are two I remember, both on Super Mario Galaxy 2. First, the whole Luigi's Purple Coins Chaos star. 100 purple coins on a level with disappearing blocks and toxic pits that suck you in and kill you, not to mention you have an army of shadow clones following your every move and wanting to kill you. Oh, and there's a two-minute time limit. Sorry DL, I have to tell this part. The second is The Perfect Run. Grandmaster Galaxy, the Daredevil Comet challenge. You have to run through the toughest level in the game without getting hit. Which gets hard when you get to the part with all those Hammer Bros. and Boomerang Bros.

Lady Vulpix
21st January 2011, 12:07 PM
Shonta: Lunar Gem, plus the 2 Green MGcoins.

DarkestLight
21st January 2011, 06:58 PM
(1/21) What is the funniest moment you've experienced in a video game? On the flip side, what is the most tense moment you've experienced in a video game?

O.o? Shonta. I got through Grandmaster Galaxy once. I just haven't (and won't) on the Perfect Run, cause yeah, I can't even reach the Hammer Bros part. IF I COULD, it would be game over, I'd win cause I can run through that part without getting hit easy unless they added more Bros, but even still, I never have trouble dodging/pounding just Hammer/Boomer Bros.

Anyway, back to the question. The funniest moment in a Video game is still in Sonic3&K. The part? Death Egg-Act Two after Boss 1?. Robuttnik OUTRUNS SONIC. HIILAAAAAAAARIOUS! Makes NO logical sense, but he OUTRUNS ME! IT looks so funny, I still don't know why that makes me crack up so much. I'm sure there are more, but I can't think of any more.

Tensest? Oh man there's always a moment in a game where I'm so damn fidgety its disgusting. Usually these days its RE5 when I'm fighting some damn Uroboros boss fight with barely half a bead of health on me (Professional level)

Knight of Time
21st January 2011, 07:04 PM
DarkestLight: 1 Stamp/CCP

Knight of Time
22nd January 2011, 08:14 AM
Alright guys once again, it's EMT Game time!

[TYPE] Dark
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Lady Vulpix
22nd January 2011, 08:22 AM
EMT Game: Dark Pulse

DarkestLight
22nd January 2011, 08:59 AM
EMT: Snatch (cause I loooove that move)

MeLoVeGhOsTs
22nd January 2011, 09:06 AM
Nasty Plot (cuz it represents me:D)

classy_cat18
22nd January 2011, 10:39 AM
I guess Payback, because I love that name. And don't we usually wait until Sunday for this? This would technically be the second game this week.

Knight of Time
22nd January 2011, 10:50 AM
And don't we usually wait until Sunday for this? This would technically be the second game this week.

I can explain this...on most Sundays I visit with my father for the afternoon (and for supper too), and as such, I have no internet access until I get home (though I technically could take my laptop with me, I don't have a car accessory to give it continuous power, and besides that, I'd lose my internet connection if my laptop was too far away from the router at my house)...so I was talking to Gabi about doing the EMT Game on Saturday if it was my turn, and she gave me the OK to do it today. I mean, sometimes, you have to improvise.

[TYPE] Dark
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Incorrect Guesses: Dark Pulse, Snatch, Nasty Plot, Payback

lvl100mewtwo
22nd January 2011, 11:41 AM
I'm gonna go Crunch?

*Murkrow
22nd January 2011, 02:54 PM
Hannah: Flame Gem.

Selling that for CCP's please!

(1/19) Out of all the games that were made, which pokemon game is your favourite? Why? Which one is your least favourite?
The second generation games are my overall favourite generation and out of them, I'd have to pick Silver solely because it was my main game and there's so much nostalgia attached to it. It was the first game I bought on import (American, not Japanese) because I couldn't wait, the Johto Pokemon are my favourites and four out of my top five favourite Pokemon come from that selection (Murkrow, Sneasel, Suicune and Houndoom). I loved HG/SS but it wasn't exactly the same.

My least favourite game, er, probably FireRed. I actually had to force myself through that game the couple of times I've played it. Strange, because I loved my old Blue version but the remakes....urgh.

(20/1) Have you noticed the return of clubs? What do you think about it? Have you been in any clubs before? Would you like to participate in one and/or make one? What kind of club would you like to have, if any?
I haven't paid any attention to what's going on out of this sub-forum so I'm fairly neutral overall. I posted in the Eevee Club and I think I was in something else but I couldn't tell you what. I just vaguely remember posting. I'd post in a club related to AC/CC but not anything else. I'm in the Shiny Hunters Club on SPP but I couldn't see it working over here.

Playing co-op with my friends in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Screw doing what the game wanted us to, we were fighting to the death over breaking pots/vases etc and picking up beans. Even the constantly repeating soundbites added to the fun.
Tense moment? Beating Lance in my original Blue (I was convinced the batteries were going to die at any moment) or facing Sephiroth in FF7. Moreso Sephiroth because I was so into the game and was generally nervous going into that fight. xD

3 MG's and 10 group 2 Scratchcards (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please.

EMT: Bite?

Lady Vulpix
22nd January 2011, 04:01 PM
Hannah: MG: Solar Gem, Division Gem, Ocean Gem. SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins. You also get 2 CCPs for your gem.

Wolfsong
22nd January 2011, 07:45 PM
For the emt game i'm going to guess Night Slash. I'd also like a game of mp and two scratch cards group 1 for ccps numbers 2,3,5. *hands over a green mg coin*

Knight of Time
22nd January 2011, 07:48 PM
Amy: MP: Nidoqueen, Mismagius, Meowth, Xatu, Treecko, Meditite, Anorith, Taillow, Abomasnow, Blastoise, Togepi, Swinub, Clamperl, Garchomp

SCs: Red MGCoin x2

Wolfsong
22nd January 2011, 07:51 PM
MP: Nidoqueen, Mismagius, Meowth, Xatu, Treecko, Meditite, Anorith, Taillow, Abomasnow, Blastoise, Togepi, Swinub, Clamperl, Garchomp

Question 1: Can the pokemon in question evolve?

Knight of Time
22nd January 2011, 08:07 PM
Amy: Yes, it can.

Wolfsong
22nd January 2011, 08:29 PM
MP: Meowth, Treecko, Meditite, Anorith, Taillow, Togepi, Swinub, Clamperl

Question 1: Can the pokemon in question evolve? Yes
Question2: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type?

Knight of Time
22nd January 2011, 08:33 PM
Amy: No, it does not.

Wolfsong
22nd January 2011, 08:56 PM
MP: Meowth, Treecko, Togepi, Clamperl

Question 2: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? no
Question 3: Does the pokemon in question have a letter T in its name?

Knight of Time
22nd January 2011, 08:59 PM
Amy: No, it does not.

Wolfsong
22nd January 2011, 09:09 PM
MP: Clamperl

Question 2: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? no
Question 3: Does the pokemon in question have a letter T in its name? no

Clamperl. Green MG Coin if i'm right

Knight of Time
22nd January 2011, 09:15 PM
Amy: Yep, it's Clamperl. Go ahead and take your Green MGCoin.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
23rd January 2011, 05:54 AM
MP: Celebi, Meganium, Scyther, Poliwhirl, Wurmple, Ursaring, Butterfree, Buneary, Taillow, Eevee, Pidgeot, Caterpie, Manaphy, Typhlosion

Does the mystery pokemon have the letter 'e' in it's name?

(1/19) Out of all the games that were made, which pokemon game is your favourite? Why? Which one is your least favourite?

Yeah, I'd say Heart Gold. Just a shame that I haven't played it yet (aside from ROM) so I can't use PokeThlon, and all the other extra's. No linking aswell, and that kinda limits your pokemon choices. As for least: I'd say Diamond and Pearl for now. Could be adjusted after playing them some more, but meh, not a big fan now - to few pokemon.

(20/1) Have you noticed the return of clubs? What do you think about it? Have you been in any clubs before? Would you like to participate in one and/or make one? What kind of club would you like to have, if any?

No, not really, but I'm kinda busy anyway:D I dropped by the Internation Club again, though. That is a cool club; we can do more with it! I've never been in any other club before, and don't really have time to make one (or participate in another one), but if I'd make one I'd be an animé-club. Or a history club. Sweet.

I don't really play videogames (maybe 'cept for ROMs of pokemon and the best Yu-Gi-Oh games), but I must say Crasher Wake, because he reminded me of such overly cliché happy characters from certain animé. It just cracked me up, for no solid reason. So yeah, weird =/ The most tense moment was beating Red on my original Gold, right after beating the 8 kanto badges. My pokemon at l.55, while Red's being a lot higher ofcourse. Good times.

NEW POLL!

(22/01) Will you be getting Black or White? And what do you think the effect of B/W on AC/CC will be?

Probably not since I don't own a DS, might search the internet for some replacement, though. I think the new abilities, pokemon and moves will be cool; giving you some more options. I do hope that the B/W release will bring a set of new games to the Goldenrod Tower and a few new cool items.

Lady Vulpix
23rd January 2011, 07:25 AM
MLG: you can't get MGs for more than 3 polls a day, sorry. I enjoyed reading your answers, though. But if you download illegal software I strongly recommend that you don't mention it on the forums. MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem.

(23/01) Will you be getting Black or White? And what do you think the effect of B/W on AC/CC will be?
Probably not since I don't own a DS. As far as I can tell, the most immediate effect they will have on AC/CC will be that we'll have to update the compatibility lists, the traits lists, the attack lists, the calculators and the randomizers, and that our pokemon would learn new moves, and new pokemon would show up at the ACs once people start adopting the old ones, and at CCs once the randomizer is updated. (In other words, more work for me! All help is welcome.) I don't see the new games having an effect on the Goldenrod Tower other than having more pokemon in the games, but if people want new games for the GT we can make them regardless of whether the new generation games are out or not.

I'll make my guess for today for the EMT Game: Faint Attack

classy_cat18
23rd January 2011, 08:34 AM
Gabi: Solar Gem

EMT Guess: Dark Void

(22/01) Will you be getting Black or White? And what do you think the effect of B/W on AC/CC will be?
Definitely, but the problem is which version. The differences between the two will be greater than it has been in earlier generations, and it's still hard to choose! Of course the new games will bring with it more Pokemon, attacks, and abilities to choose from. This will mean new attacks for the Reward Center and EMT! But the addition of new Triple Battles and Combo Attacks also could change something too.

Lady Vulpix
23rd January 2011, 08:47 AM
Shonta: Lunar Gem. MLG mistyped the date, the poll is really for today, 23/1.

lvl100mewtwo
23rd January 2011, 02:42 PM
(23/01) Will you be getting Black or White? And what do you think the effect of B/W on AC/CC will be?

I'll be getting white first to be honest, I'm a zekrom fan as to begin with and I like the selection in White... In AC/CC, I think the new typings, such as Zuguruu will change how people write there battles as well as the Triple battles will change the dynamic too...

Knight of Time
23rd January 2011, 04:34 PM
Shonta has won the EMT Game, congratulations! You get a Dark Void TM.

MLG: No, it does not.

Alex: Lunar Gem

Knight of Time
24th January 2011, 05:17 PM
Sorry about the double post here, but I'm selling my Hi-Jump Kick TM to Alex for 15 Stamps...he should be here soon to confirm.

lvl100mewtwo
24th January 2011, 06:06 PM
Sorry about the double post here, but I'm selling my Hi-Jump Kick TM to Alex for 15 Stamps...he should be here soon to confirm.

I approve of this message, lol... also:

(1/24) With Generation V just around the corner, has any of the new pokemon caught your eye? Which one do you like and which one do you not like? why?

I'm gonna have to say that I am quite fond of the new generation, although very very different from the first 4. I do like the Oshawott line (horrible name, but cool concept) and I'm a huge fan of the new Turtle on the Block, Abagoura, I just like the concept, reminds me of good ol Blastoise in an odd sense... Also liking the Kirizikan thing, looks like an old school power ranger for some reason...

As for the ones I don't like, Tabunne to start things off, really? like we need another chancey... and I feel they got really out of ideas with the Snow-Cone pokemon... really out of ideas...

MG please :)

Knight of Time
24th January 2011, 06:10 PM
Alex: Thanks, man. :)

Your MGs are a Red MGCoin and 1 Stamp/CCP.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
25th January 2011, 03:38 AM
MP: Poliwhirl, Ursaring, Taillow, Manaphy, Typhlosion

Can the pokemon still evolve?

(1/24) With Generation V just around the corner, has any of the new pokemon caught your eye? Which one do you like and which one do you not like? why?

I really like the turtle too! Aswell as Excadrill (the drilling mole), the new toad (ground/water) and the ice-shield/mirror. Also, the fire-anteater is pretty cool. Dunno if it's a (semi)legendary, though. Oh and this fellow: http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/620.png

The ones I don't like are the gears, the mushrooms, the flying/psychic pig-bat and the grass starters.

I'd also like to spend a Blue MGcoin for two scratchcards (for Green MGcoins), numbers 3, 5 and 8.

Lady Vulpix
25th January 2011, 10:09 AM
MLG: MG: Solar Gem. SC: 1 Red MGcoin.

I've taken a look at them. None of them look really beautiful to me, but Deerling looks cute (and although its evolutions look a bit ridiculous, it's a funny concept). And I like the Timburr line's design, if not their looks. And the Lillipup line seems interesting. They almost look like real dogs. As for the ones I don't like... many of them ugly but I think Garbodor, Hydreigon and Vanilluxe take the prize.

classy_cat18
25th January 2011, 01:48 PM
Gabi: 2 Green MGCoins

My favorite would have to be the grass starters, followed by Lepardas and the turtle Pokemon. I also like the evolution of Deerling (I think that's the evolution), with the sakura petals in his antlers. The Pokemon I don't like are Patrat and its evolution (like we need another Rattata).

Knight of Time
25th January 2011, 02:38 PM
MLG: No, it can't.

Shonta: Lunar Gem

(1/25} Is there any song(s) that make you feel really emotional each time you hear it/them? e.g. a particular BGM from a video game, or any kind of music?

Yeah, for me, there definitely is one...in the soundtrack for Illusion of Gaia (SNES), there is a particular track that sounds really emotional and sad...it's the music that's first used for a dream the main character has around 1/3 into it, then it's used later on again for a character's loss of her pet pig (the pig sacrifices himself to become food for some hungry natives so that she and her friends can survive). I can't help it, but each time I hear it, it's so captivating.

Yeah, a couple have caught my eye, I like Excadrill as well, and the Sandile line looks tempting too especially since I've been waiting for a Ground/Dark type to come around, the Klink line definitely have some interesting names (Klink, Klang, Klinklang), not sure if I'd use Klinklang in battle though if I had B/W, as for Pokemon I don't like, to be honest, I'm having a hard time trying to like the Electric/Ground fish Pokemon (Stunfisk) due to how odd it looks for a fish (in my opinion anyway), Basculin (the fish Pokemon that looks like a piranha) looks pretty scary in my opinion, I mean, they're almost like a rival to Carvanha and Sharpedo.

I'm not sure yet...I am tempted to get both, I mean, with each previous pair of Pokemon titles that have come out, I've gotten both on the same day only about half the time (several weeks passed between getting Sapphire and getting Ruby, then roughly the same amount of time passed between getting FireRed and LeafGreen). As for the effect of B/W on AC/CC, well, I can only imagine it will have a strong impact here...I'm not bothered too much that I'm at both my adopted and captured Pokemon limits and thus cannot get a B/W Pokemon without making room for one, but that's just not my style to do that, so no B/W Pokemon for me. It's be great to battle a B/W Pokemon someday in AC/CC, though.

Lady Vulpix
25th January 2011, 02:52 PM
Kyle: Shonta: Ocean Gem, Flame Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP.

I'm going to use those new coins for 5 scratchcards (1,2,5) for 2 stamps, and a game of MP.

lvl100mewtwo
25th January 2011, 03:00 PM
(1/25) Is there any song(s) that make you feel really emotional each time you hear it/them? e.g. a particular BGM from a video game, or any kind of music?

Oddly enough, there aren't any exact examples that I can pull out that do that to me, though I guess hearing song from the 80s and 90s that I haven't heard in ages normally tend to bring a smile to my face, bringing nostalgia back. Also, any old school games off the NES (super mario, zelda, etc.) And when I hear their ballads remade, those are just some of the best and it seems to pick me up! Also, when I need to get psyched up before hockey or football, I tend to listen to some Linkin Park or a few other choice songs to get me in the sports mood.

MG please :D

Knight of Time
25th January 2011, 03:06 PM
Gabi: SCs: 2 Stamps, 4 Red MGCoins

MP: Shroomish, Pineco, Gliscor, Treecko, Swellow, Mantine, Mamoswine, Vulpix, Raticate, Oddish, Moltres, Victreebel, Bellossom, Aipom

Alex: 2 Stamps/CCPs

lvl100mewtwo
25th January 2011, 03:19 PM
Thanks Kyle for the MG, could I please get a Guess This! for the day?

Knight of Time
25th January 2011, 03:39 PM
Alex: Originally, this Pokemon, despite being fully evolved, couldn't learn Hyper Beam by TM. That is no longer the case for subsequent generations.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
25th January 2011, 03:44 PM
Is it Ursaring?

classy_cat18
25th January 2011, 03:44 PM
(1/25} Is there any song(s) that make you feel really emotional each time you hear it/them? e.g. a particular BGM from a video game, or any kind of music?
The music that I hear when I run into one of the roaming legendaries gets my heart pounding. It's even more effective when I'm not looking for them, which is pretty much all the time.

Lady Vulpix
25th January 2011, 03:45 PM
Shonta: 2 Stamps/CCPs.

My MP: Shroomish, Pineco, Gliscor, Treecko, Swellow, Mantine, Mamoswine, Vulpix, Raticate, Oddish, Moltres, Victreebel, Bellossom, Aipom.

Question 1: Can the pokemon evolve?

Knight of Time
25th January 2011, 03:46 PM
Gabi: No, it can't.

MLG: No, it isn't Ursaring, sorry.

Lady Vulpix
25th January 2011, 03:48 PM
MP: Gliscor, Swellow, Mantine, Mamoswine, Raticate, Moltres, Victreebel, Bellossom.

Question 2: does the pokemon have an M in its name?

Knight of Time
25th January 2011, 03:51 PM
Gabi: Yes, it does.

Lady Vulpix
25th January 2011, 03:59 PM
MP: Mantine, Mamoswine, Moltres, Bellossom.

Question 3: is the pokemon a Flying type?

Knight of Time
25th January 2011, 04:01 PM
Gabi: No, it is not.

Lady Vulpix
25th January 2011, 04:02 PM
MP: Mamoswine, Bellossom.

Question 4/Guess: is it Bellossom?

Knight of Time
25th January 2011, 04:07 PM
Gabi: Yes it is! What'll your prize be?

lvl100mewtwo
25th January 2011, 04:10 PM
I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say Clefable? If correct, I'll take a blue MG coin!

Knight of Time
25th January 2011, 04:12 PM
Alex: You are correct, it is Clefable. You get your Blue MGCoin.

Lady Vulpix
25th January 2011, 04:18 PM
Let's make it 5 stamps. Let them pile up. :keke:

MeLoVeGhOsTs
25th January 2011, 04:26 PM
Is it Thyplosion?

Knight of Time
25th January 2011, 04:33 PM
Gabi: Okily dokily. I may not be Ned Flanders, but the 5 Stamps are yours.

MLG: Yes it is! What'll your prize be?

MeLoVeGhOsTs
26th January 2011, 01:33 AM
I'll take a Green MGcoin.

And spend it on three fishing-trips! C-3, B-2, A-1

I'll also spend one Red MGcoin for another Mystery Pokemon.

Knight of Time
26th January 2011, 06:44 AM
MLG: FG: You get a Green MGCoin and a Flame Gem. The third spot didn't get you anything however, sorry.

MP: Sunflora, Gligar, Wailord, Dratini, Donphan, Seadra, Slugma, Bonsly, Milotic, Cacnea, Shellos, Weedle, Pidgeot, Ambipom

DarkestLight
26th January 2011, 07:02 AM

Emotion music? Well the Jurassic Park Theme always gets me excited. Depends on my mood. Empire State of Mind gets me all hyped up. The theme from Grandia omfg sends me into overdrive.. there's hundreds.

A bunch. The Dark Steel Powerranger. The lizard with its pants falling, and Excadrill cause everyone says he's super powered. Also the Chandalier, and grassland mine combo, wanna see how this works out.

Yes, I'll get Black, and hrm I haven't been in AC/CC long enough, but it could help add a diversity of personalities with new Poke-faces :D Though I gotta wait a few more weeks to grab some...

Knight of Time
26th January 2011, 07:18 AM
DarkestLight: Ocean Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP

Lady Vulpix
26th January 2011, 07:45 AM
Kyle, the randomizer you're using is outdated. Use this one (http://forboards.prophp.org/GTRandomizer.html) instead.

It looks like I'm the early bird today.

(26/1) Going back to the B/W topic, do you find any of the moves from the upcoming games appealing? If so, which one(s) and why?
-Butterfly Dance: can help Butterfree deal with its biggest problem (low stats), and make Venomoth even more dangerous than it already was.
-Night Burst: first accuracy-lowering move that can also deal good damage.
-Lightning Strike: so much power, a decent chance to paralyze and no drawbacks! And better accuracy than Thunder. It's so good it looks broken.
-Blaze Judgement: high power and high chance of burning, with 100% accuracy.
-Gale: a strong Flying attack at last! And with a good chance of inducing confusion too!

I haven't checked all the moves yet, but these ones definitely look promising.

2 MGs, please.

Knight of Time
26th January 2011, 07:54 AM
Gabi: 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Lady Vulpix
26th January 2011, 08:12 AM
OK, I'll play 2 Grabber Games (up 2, right 1) and a Mystery Pokemon game. *Hands over a Green MGCoin.*

lvl100mewtwo
26th January 2011, 08:57 AM
(26/1) Going back to the B/W topic, do you find any of the moves from the upcoming games appealing? If so, which one(s) and why?

I'm liking these new moves that use the Sp. Att and target the opponents Def... This could ruin Special Walls like Blissey / Chansey... Psycho Break and Psycho Shock
-Volt Change, interesting idea, the U-turn of Electric Types... This has a lot of promise in the games, don't know about AC/CC though...
-V-Generate, although a Victiny only move is just stupid stong...

Knight of Time
26th January 2011, 09:02 AM
Gabi: GG: Lunar Gem, Unown W Pokédoll

MP: Rayquaza, Surskit, Dewgong, Barboach, Leafeon, Steelix, Cresselia, Ekans, Mamoswine, Mime Jr., Absol, Swampert, Aron, Cacnea

Alex: Spark Gem

Lady Vulpix
26th January 2011, 09:03 AM
Alex: good point about the special attack/physical defense moves. I still don't get how they're supposed to work, though (though you could always say "magic").

Can you please rate Amy's battle? Thanks in advance.

That's my second W! I'll see what I can do with it later.

For now I'd like to sell:
* 3 Spark Gems
* 3 Lunar Gems
* 3 Solar Gems
* 2 Photosynthesis Gems
* 3 Hollow Stones
* 1 Gold Berry

That should get me 30 stamps, right?

MP Question 1: was the pokemon introduced in the 3rd generation?

Knight of Time
26th January 2011, 09:32 AM
Gabi: Yep.

'hands you 30 Stamps'

MP: Yes, it was.

lvl100mewtwo
26th January 2011, 09:44 AM
Yeah, it'll be interesting how people will describe those attacks here... Granted they are psychich attacks, I guess this would be the right way to say that with mental powers you launch them all over the place, giving physical damage?

I'll get to Amys battle tonight hopefully, I'm typing this off my phone and don't have access to the rate guide right now...

And not to make this SPAM, I would like a Guess This! please!

Lady Vulpix
26th January 2011, 10:00 AM
MP: Rayquaza, Surskit, Barboach, Absol, Swampert, Aron, Cacnea.

Question 2: is the pokemon a Water type?

Alex: this pokemon is known for its taste for honey and its habit of hoarding food.

Knight of Time
26th January 2011, 10:15 AM
Gabi: No, it's not.

Lady Vulpix
26th January 2011, 10:17 AM
MP: Rayquaza, Absol, Aron, Cacnea.

Question 3: does the pokemon's name begin with an A?

lvl100mewtwo
26th January 2011, 10:20 AM
I'm gonna go with Winni the Pooh? Lol Teddiursa... Blue MG coin if I'm right please :)

Lady Vulpix
26th January 2011, 10:23 AM
Your guess is right, but which one of them? ;)

The Blue MGcoin is yours.

Knight of Time
26th January 2011, 10:27 AM
Gabi: Yes, it does.

Lady Vulpix
26th January 2011, 10:28 AM
Question 4/Guess: is it Aron?

Knight of Time
26th January 2011, 10:35 AM
Gabi: No, it's not Aron, sorry.

Lady Vulpix
26th January 2011, 10:42 AM
Then it's Absol. Can I have 2 stamps, please?

Knight of Time
26th January 2011, 10:44 AM
Gabi: Yeah, it was Absol. Go ahead and take the 2 Stamps.

classy_cat18
26th January 2011, 02:54 PM
Level Ground. It removes a Ground-types resistances. If it works the way I hope, no more immunity to Electric attacks! Then again, my Quagsire and Swampert won't be as effective as they were before. I also like Wild Charge, which is like an Electric-type Take Down. Beacon's getting that one as soon as she can. One more, one more...Vengeance. It takes revenge for a KO'ed teammate. Great for 2-on-2 battles.

*Murkrow
26th January 2011, 04:05 PM
Answering the question that doesn't require me to think much. Hmm.

Washibon is hands down my favourite Pokemon from this generation and is actually probably one of my favourite Pokemon overall. I just love it. I like Braviary as well but not as much so I'm going to raise a Washibon as well and not evolve it on one of my games. I also like Keldeo (the Water/Fighting hidden legendary), most of the birds (the gender difference on Kenhorou is great; I prefer the male), Denchura, Kojando, Daikenki and Harderrier.

I wasn't too thrilled with a fair amount of the Pokemon when they were first revealed because I thought there were a lot of humanoid ones. I've grown used to most of them now but I'm not too keen on Dasutodasu, the genie trio, the evolved monkeys and Kumasyun (the icicle snot on this one annoys me more and more each time I see it.)

MG please.

classy_cat18
26th January 2011, 04:08 PM
Hannah: Gold Berry

MeLoVeGhOsTs
26th January 2011, 05:12 PM
MP: Does it have a an 'a' in it's name?

Lady Vulpix
26th January 2011, 05:15 PM
Shonta: Green MGcoin.

Knight of Time
26th January 2011, 05:16 PM
MLG: No, it does not.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
27th January 2011, 03:15 AM
MP: Bonsly, Milotic, Shellos, Weedle, Pidgeot

Does it have an 'e' in it's name?

Also liking the special attacks that use Def as for damage. Great stuff that.
Then there are the stat boosters! Shell Break! Seriously, Tail Glow is +3 now, etc, etc. This is gonna be off the charts.

Smile In Your Sleep by Silverstein. Bad/good memories. Just can't handle the song.

NEW POLL!

(27/01) Do any of you play instruments? Which? If you don't, would you? Why/why not?

I play guitar and bassguitar myself; and basic drumming. I try mouthharmonica from time to time; and I'm hoping to learn Banjo in the future. It's great. Would love to learn the piano most. Dunno why, just.

Knight of Time
27th January 2011, 09:02 AM
MLG: Solar Gem, Division Gem, Berry, Solar Gem

MP: Yes, it does.

classy_cat18
27th January 2011, 10:25 AM
(27/01) Do any of you play instruments? Which? If you don't, would you? Why/why not?
I've played clarinet and flute in the past, and know a little piano. But the instrument I use most is my own voice.

A game of MP with DP, please. *pays*

Knight of Time
27th January 2011, 10:30 AM
Shonta: Lunar Gem

MP: Poliwhirl, Gabite, Mantyke, Tangela, Cacturne, Ninjask, Glaceon, Cyndaquil, Cherrim, Swellow, Butterfree, Jigglypuff, Garchomp, Magcargo

classy_cat18
27th January 2011, 11:44 AM
My MP: Poliwhirl, Gabite, Mantyke, Tangela, Cacturne, Ninjask, Glaceon, Cyndaquil, Cherrim, Swellow, Butterfree, Jigglypuff, Garchomp, Magcargo
Question #1: Does the Pokemon's name end in a vowel?

Knight of Time
27th January 2011, 11:50 AM
Shonta: No, it does not.

lvl100mewtwo
27th January 2011, 12:00 PM

I unfortunately don't play any instruments, I dedicated most of my childhood to sports so it made it difficult to pick up an instrument and learn... I always wanted to learn drum to be honest, I love playing it on guitar hero and it requires a lot of dexterity, which is great for me to learn!

classy_cat18
27th January 2011, 12:07 PM
Alex: Red MGCoin

My MP: Poliwhirl, Ninjask, Glaceon, Cyndaquil, Cherrim, Swellow, Jigglypuff, Garchomp
Question #2: Is there an "o" in the Pokemon's name?

Knight of Time
27th January 2011, 12:15 PM
Shonta: Yes, there is.

classy_cat18
27th January 2011, 12:40 PM
My MP: Poliwhirl, Glaceon, Swellow, Garchomp
Question #3: Did the Pokemon debut in Diamond and Pearl?

Knight of Time
27th January 2011, 12:41 PM
Shonta: No, it didn't.

classy_cat18
27th January 2011, 12:52 PM
My MP: Poliwhirl, Swellow
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Swellow?

Knight of Time
27th January 2011, 01:06 PM
Shonta: No, it isn't Swellow, sorry.

classy_cat18
27th January 2011, 01:33 PM
It's Poliwhirl. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

Knight of Time
27th January 2011, 01:54 PM
Shonta: Right, it was Poliwhirl. Go ahead and take the Blue MGCoin.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
27th January 2011, 04:41 PM
Is it Pidgeot?

DarkestLight
27th January 2011, 04:46 PM
All these moves that boost stats by +3 or a vast range of stats all at once are going to be awesome. I haven't read every move, but there are a few that I'm positive I'm going to be a menace with...Trickery and Evil Eye come to mind.

Boiling Water is absolutely fantastic. All thes that seem to be a mix of two elements are ushering in an slew of new move combos for ...dare i say ..Gen 6 :/

Violin. Usedto. Can't play anymore. Fell out of it :/

Knight of Time
27th January 2011, 05:06 PM
MLG: No, it's not Pidgeot, sorry.

DarkestLight: Spark Gem, Lunar Gem

MeLoVeGhOsTs
28th January 2011, 01:47 AM
Is it Weedle?

Knight of Time
28th January 2011, 06:57 AM
MLG: Sorry, it isn't Weedle either. I hate to say this, but your next guess will determine whether you win at this MP game (or not).

I think I'm going to throw in a new poll.

(1/28) Have you ever had a delay in working on something very important to you? If so, what's been slowing you down with the work? Has that particular issue been difficult to work around?

Yeah, I'm definitely feeling that delay with working on my Super Mario World hack on my laptop (I aim to finish it this year). The thing that's been slowing me down with it these days, is the amount of difficulty I've been having with getting a particular fire hazard to work, namely the Doomship flames from Super Mario Bros. 3's airships. It has been a difficult issue to work around, since they originally had a few kinks with them that just weren't working for me, but these days however, I've been improvising on it with taking it from a different side, hoping this other way will work just as well, I mean, I don't like these long delays with my hack, but I've been doing my best not to get burnt out over it, which thankfully, hasn't happened yet.

Yeah, I used to like playing the drums when I was in high school, but being a percussionist at the time, they weren't the only percussion instrument I played. These days though, I don't play anything, and I don't think I'd be able to put the time into playing them again, or some other instrument, mainly because I just don't have enough interest in playing music anymore.

Hmm, this is going to be a tough one...I'm quite surprised at the power of V-Generate, as the strongest move that doesn't faint the user, despite its drawbacks and the fact that only Victini can learn the move, it looks promising...I can only imagine what it'd be like if it ended up being on other Fire-type Pokemon here, though. As for other moves, well, to be honest not too many of them really caught my eye, but I do like the moves that are classified as Special, but do physical damage to the opponent...they sound rather interesting. About the only other thing I can say right now, this is something I'll have to play by ear before I know if any more end up catching my interest.

Lady Vulpix
28th January 2011, 11:43 AM
Kyle: Flame Gem, Miracle Berry, Lunar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem.

I sing. It's debatable whether that counts as playing an instrument or not, but it's a way of making music and I love it. I used to play the piano, but it took a lot of time and effort, not to mention it was hard not to bother my family while practising, so I finally left it in favor of other things (especially my university studies which took up most of my time).

(1/28) Have you ever had a delay in working on something very important to you? If so, what's been slowing you down with the work? Has that particular issue been difficult to work around?
Lots of things: relatives needing help is the most common. Getting stuck and and having no one to help me is another common occurrence. Yes, they're both difficult to work around.

2 MGs, please.

classy_cat18
28th January 2011, 11:48 AM
Gabi: Miracle Berry, Hollow Stone

Well, I wouldn't say very important. I should clean my room but that's not high priority to me. I really should give my dog a bath, since she's been really itchy lately. That's higher on my to-do list.

Knight of Time
28th January 2011, 11:50 AM
Shonta: Spark Gem

Edit: May I have 3 Fishing Games, please? I'm going to go for three separate games this time, going with A-1 for each.

'hands over 3 Red MGCoins'

I'd like to also sell the following for Stamps, please:

-Lunar Gem x2
-Ocean Gem
-Flame Gem x2
-Photosynthesis Gem
-Miracle Berry

That'll make 22 Stamps.

lvl100mewtwo
28th January 2011, 03:14 PM
[b](1/28) Have you ever had a delay in working on something very important to you? If so, what's been slowing you down with the work? Has that particular issue been difficult to work around? [\b]

I always seem to delay my stories for the battle ground. For some reason I need to hit what I call a "groove" and if I'm not in it I tend to find I write horribly... Its just one of those things and if I can't remedy it I tend to pass on to something else... Its plagued me since my early days of being here too, wayyyy back in '02...

MG please and also a game of Guess This!

classy_cat18
28th January 2011, 06:01 PM
Kyle: Right, 22 Stamps. FG: Division Gem, Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone

Alex: Hollow Stone. GT: This Pokemon is the first one listed in the National Dex that can learn Hyper Voice via level-up.

lvl100mewtwo
28th January 2011, 06:04 PM
I'm gonna go wiiiiiith... Jigglypuff? Blue MG Coin if I'm right please!

Knight of Time
28th January 2011, 06:19 PM
I'd like to sell the gem and the Hollow Stones for 4 more Stamps, please.

Could I possibly also have a new MP game, please?

classy_cat18
28th January 2011, 07:13 PM
Jigglypuff is right! Take the coin!

lvl100mewtwo
28th January 2011, 07:17 PM
Alsoooooo I would like to sell the following items:

-Lunar Gem x5
-Solar Gem x5
-Circle Gem x3
-Photosynthesis Gem x3
-Darkness Gem x2
-Ocean Gem x2
-Flame Gem x2
-Division Gem x2
-Spark Gem x2
-Rainbow Gem x1 ----- Grand Total of 27 Gems
-Berry x2
-Gold Berry x1
-Miracle Berry x2
-Hollow Stone x4

For a grand total of 87 Stamps if I am correct?

DarkestLight
28th January 2011, 08:21 PM

Yes. Driving lessons. Effing Snow -.- Nuff said. I really wanna get this going, I need to learn how to now.

classy_cat18
28th January 2011, 09:38 PM
DL: Red MGCoin

MeLoVeGhOsTs
29th January 2011, 03:37 AM
Shellos? Blue MGcoin if I'm right.

Lady Vulpix
29th January 2011, 01:06 PM
Kyle: Croconaw, Blissey, Rhydon, Metapod, Whiscash, Dustox, Mantine, Pelipper, Bellsprout, Bayleef, Lickitung, Milotic, Pupitar, Hippowdon. And you get 4 stamps for your gem and stones.

Knight of Time
29th January 2011, 01:14 PM
MLG: Yes, it's Shellos. Go ahead and take your Blue MGCoin.

My MP from Gabi: Croconaw, Blissey, Rhydon, Metapod, Whiscash, Dustox, Mantine, Pelipper, Bellsprout, Bayleef, Lickitung, Milotic, Pupitar, Hippowdon

Question 1: Can the MP evolve?

Lady Vulpix
29th January 2011, 02:00 PM
Kyle: yes, it can.

Knight of Time
29th January 2011, 03:15 PM
My MP from Gabi: Croconaw, Rhydon, Metapod, Bellsprout, Bayleef, Lickitung, Pupitar

Question 2: Is the MP weak to Grass-type moves?

Lady Vulpix
29th January 2011, 03:18 PM
Kyle: yes, it is.

Knight of Time
29th January 2011, 03:26 PM
My MP from Gabi: Croconaw, Rhydon, Pupitar

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Rhydon?

Lady Vulpix
29th January 2011, 03:37 PM
Yes, it is! Congratulations!

Knight of Time
29th January 2011, 03:39 PM
Sweet, may I have another 10 Stamps, please?

Lady Vulpix
29th January 2011, 03:48 PM
Yes, you may. The stamps are yours.

DarkestLight
29th January 2011, 08:14 PM
I'd like to try a game of Guess This.

::Flicks a Red MGCoin up...::

MeLoVeGhOsTs
30th January 2011, 07:46 AM
Spending my Blue MGcoin, on another Mystery Pokemon and a fishing-thingy. A-2.

Lady Vulpix
30th January 2011, 03:32 PM
Once more I'm left to handle the GT... OK, let's see...

DL: this pokemon, who has evolved once, can breed with pokemon of many kinds, but only unevolved females of his kind.

MLG: MP: Roselia, Nincada, Probopass, Stantler, Crawdaunt, Jolteon, Umbreon, Infernape, Pinsir, Armaldo, Mudkip, Weezing, Budew, Muk. Fish: 1 Stamp/CCP.

EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

The Blue Avenger
30th January 2011, 03:38 PM
I'll guess Sketch. :o

Knight of Time
30th January 2011, 04:11 PM
Is the EMT Fake Out?

lvl100mewtwo
30th January 2011, 04:38 PM
I'm gonna go Tri Attack?

Lady Vulpix
31st January 2011, 08:01 AM
EMT Game:
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Sketch, Fake Out, Tri Attack.

Knight of Time
31st January 2011, 08:03 AM
Hmm, is the EMT Super Fang?

Lady Vulpix
31st January 2011, 08:32 AM
That was faster than I expected. Yes, it is! Congratulations!

Knight of Time
31st January 2011, 08:51 AM
Oh, you know me, Gabi, I'm not called "Hair Trigger Kyle" for nothing (reminds me of how I got that nickname when I used to play Pokemon Hangman, I used to be pretty quick at getting plushies there at times).

Well, that was lucky...I'm going to give the Super Fang TM to Nocturne, he's been looking for that move for a while now.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
31st January 2011, 09:29 AM
MP: Roselia, Nincada, Probopass, Stantler, Crawdaunt, Jolteon, Umbreon, Infernape, Pinsir, Armaldo, Mudkip, Weezing, Budew, Muk.

Is it a generation three pokemon?

Lady Vulpix
31st January 2011, 10:52 AM
MLG: no, it isn't.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
31st January 2011, 03:03 PM
MP: Probopass, Stantler, Jolteon, Umbreon, Infernape, Pinsir, Weezing, Budew, Muk.

Does it have an 'n' in it's name?

Lady Vulpix
31st January 2011, 04:01 PM
Yes, it does.

DarkestLight
31st January 2011, 06:10 PM
DL: this pokemon, who has evolved once, can breed with pokemon of many kinds, but only unevolved females of his kind.

Uhhh...Lets see. Nidorino?

MeLoVeGhOsTs
1st February 2011, 01:41 AM
MP: Stantler, Jolteon, Umbreon, Infernape, Pinsir

Is the pokemon's type super effective against another pokemon's type on this list?

Lady Vulpix
1st February 2011, 03:35 PM
DL: you got it!

MLG: yes.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
1st February 2011, 03:53 PM
Infernape?

DarkestLight
1st February 2011, 05:54 PM
Sweet!! Uhhh what do I get..::Checks::

OOH OHH! I want a Division Gem!

Lady Vulpix
2nd February 2011, 02:29 PM
DL: OK, the gem is yours.

MLG: no, sorry.

classy_cat18
2nd February 2011, 03:12 PM
Um...poll?

(2/2) Do you visit any video streaming sites (YouTube, Hulu, etc.)? If so, which ones and what do you watch? If not, are there any sites besides these forums that you visit regularly?
I go to Hulu and Crunchyroll almost daily for anime, and YouTube for random stuff. Besides that, I go to Farmville and Cityville a few times a day to check on my farm/city, and also check my e-mail.

Knight of Time
2nd February 2011, 03:16 PM
Shonta: 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone

classy_cat18
2nd February 2011, 03:29 PM
Can I go ahead and get my two EMTs for this month? *pays 2 Green MGCoins*

Knight of Time
2nd February 2011, 03:38 PM
Shonta: You get an Ingrain TM and a Roost TM.

Could I also have my February EMTs, please?

'hands over 2 Green MGCoins'

classy_cat18
2nd February 2011, 03:40 PM
You get a Mega Drain TM and a Follow Me TM.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
2nd February 2011, 03:49 PM
I'll take my EMT's aswell:D Two Green MGcoins here!

Also, Gabi, next guess: Pinser.

Knight of Time
2nd February 2011, 03:52 PM
MLG: You get a Growth TM and a Camouflage TM.

Hmm, I'm not sure what to do about the Mega Drain TM...I'll hold on to the Follow Me TM for now, I might be able to get a use out of it.

Lady Vulpix
2nd February 2011, 04:00 PM
MLG: assuming the correct spelling (Pinsir), you got it right in 4 questions plus a guess.

(2/2) Do you visit any video streaming sites (YouTube, Hulu, etc.)? If so, which ones and what do you watch? If not, are there any sites besides these forums that you visit regularly?
YouTube and sometimes Vimeo. Also Photobucket and Facebook which allow you to upload videos even though it's not their main feature. I used to visit Veoh until it stopped allowing viewers from Argentina. I watch whatever my friends upload or show me, and I occasionally search for something I'm interested in, but very rarely.

classy_cat18
2nd February 2011, 04:03 PM
Gabi: Hollow Stone

The Blue Avenger
2nd February 2011, 04:12 PM
All right. *cracks knuckles* I have 2 MGCoins. Time to get to 6. I'd like 2 scratchcards, group 2, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green MGCoins, please.

classy_cat18
2nd February 2011, 04:33 PM
HM: 1 Blue MGcoin, 1 Red MGcoin

The Blue Avenger
2nd February 2011, 05:04 PM
Right, that's three.

3 more scratchcards, please. Type 2, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins again.

lvl100mewtwo
2nd February 2011, 05:11 PM
Yaaayyyyy new poll lol...

I tend to use YouTube alot to catch the new epis of Pokemon in Japanese and just random videos. I tend to visit Facebook too much in a day... if it isn't on a computer it's on my phone or my iPod... if not that, then I tend to check the local sports channel website (TSN.ca) or Collegehumor.com... yeaaaah... tough life...

I would like my 2 EMTs as well if possible (Hands over 3 Blue MG Coins) as well as an MG

DarkestLight
2nd February 2011, 05:53 PM

Youtube to mindlessly search for ridiculous videos, and India never fails me. Hell I would be right with Tosh.O. Then Facebook and my email accounts, and my bank statements to hope for magic money.

The hell is EMT again ::Looks at first page::
Oh. No I'm good. For now. Thanks for the Gem.

classy_cat18
2nd February 2011, 05:53 PM
Jeff: 1 Blue MGcoin, 2 Red MGcoins

Alex: Berry. EMTs: Twister TM, Slam TM

DL: Lunar Gem

The Blue Avenger
2nd February 2011, 05:59 PM
Right. 3 more. I'll roll 3 more scratchcards, type 2, 1, 5, 9, for green coins, please.

I go to Youtube a lot, but pretty much only when I'm linked there. As far as streaming video goes, I do like that the Daily Show and the Colbert Report stream all their episodes online. Makes up for not getting cable. :P

classy_cat18
2nd February 2011, 06:06 PM
Jeff: 1 Blue MGcoin, 1 Red MGcoin. MG: Ocean Gem

Wolfsong
2nd February 2011, 06:12 PM
*hands over 2 green mg coins* I'd like my two emts for the month please

The Blue Avenger
2nd February 2011, 06:13 PM
Selling the gem for stamps; that's three coins there, and I had one up above I never used. So... I have two scratchcards left for today. I'll take those, group 2, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

Amy: Crunch, Screech TMs

Lady Vulpix
2nd February 2011, 06:54 PM
Jeff: 2 stamps for your gem. SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 1 Red MGcoin.

The Blue Avenger
3rd February 2011, 03:44 PM
I'd like 5 scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, group 2, for green MGCoins, please.

classy_cat18
3rd February 2011, 10:56 PM
Jeff: 2 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins

The Blue Avenger
4th February 2011, 05:09 AM
And that's 6! I'd like my two pulls of the EMT for the month, please.

Knight of Time
4th February 2011, 06:32 AM
Hypotenuse Man: You get a Recycle TM and a Bullet Punch TM.

*Murkrow
5th February 2011, 11:27 AM

I practically live on YouTube. I'm trying to cut down, though, because I can (and, er, do) waste hours on there if I'm not careful. Usually it's game/anime related and then I follow links to wherever.

MG and my two February EMT's please. *Pays*

Knight of Time
5th February 2011, 11:38 AM
Hannah: 1 Stamp/CCP

For the EMTs, you get a Wood Hammer TM and a Healing Wish TM.

classy_cat18
6th February 2011, 04:10 PM
Is it my turn? Oh well, new EMT game time!

[TYPE] Rock
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Oh, and I would like a game of MP with DP, please. *pays*

Knight of Time
6th February 2011, 04:43 PM
Is the EMT Stone Edge?

Shonta: MP: Groudon, Porygon2, Dewgong, Kingler, Rhyhorn, Mismagius, Burmy, Goldeen, Shelgon, Donphan, Nidorino, Blissey, Dusknoir, Kabuto

Wolfsong
6th February 2011, 04:45 PM
I'm going to guess Ancient power for the emt

classy_cat18
6th February 2011, 04:45 PM
My MP: Groudon, Porygon2, Dewgong, Kingler, Rhyhorn, Mismagius, Burmy, Goldeen, Shelgon, Donphan, Nidorino, Blissey, Dusknoir, Kabuto
Question #1: Did the Pokemon debut in RBY?

Knight of Time
6th February 2011, 04:46 PM
Shonta: Yes, it did.

classy_cat18
6th February 2011, 05:04 PM
My MP: Dewgong, Kingler, Rhyhorn, Goldeen, Nidorino, Kabuto
Question #2: Is the Pokemon a dual type?

Knight of Time
6th February 2011, 05:10 PM
Shonta: Yes, it is.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
6th February 2011, 05:20 PM
I'll guess Rollout then.

classy_cat18
6th February 2011, 05:27 PM
My MP: Dewgong, Rhyhorn, Kabuto
Question #3/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Kabuto?

The Blue Avenger
6th February 2011, 05:27 PM
I'm going to guess Rock Slide.

Knight of Time
6th February 2011, 05:41 PM
Shonta: Yes it is! What will your prize be?

classy_cat18
6th February 2011, 05:54 PM
2 GREEN MGCOINS, PLEASE!

Knight of Time
6th February 2011, 06:07 PM
Shonta: You got it.

'hands two Green MGCoins to you'

lvl100mewtwo
6th February 2011, 11:38 PM
IIII'm gonna go Stealth Rock for the EMT?

MeLoVeGhOsTs
7th February 2011, 09:24 AM
Using a Blue MGcoin for a game of Mystery Pokemon and a Guess This!

Knight of Time
7th February 2011, 09:54 AM
MLG: GT!: This Pokemon is the only one who doesn't get STAB from Wood Hammer.

MP: Chikorita, Squirtle, Makuhita, Tropius, Voltorb, Fearow, Hoppip, Golduck, Feebas, Dunsparce, Graveler, Mr. Mime, Jumpluff, Floatzel

classy_cat18
7th February 2011, 10:30 AM
[TYPE] Rock
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Stone Edge, Ancientpower, Rollout, Rock Slide, Stealth Rock

Knight of Time
7th February 2011, 10:35 AM
Is the EMT Rock Tomb?

classy_cat18
7th February 2011, 10:37 AM
I should've picked a better time to post that. You got a Rock Tomb TM.

Knight of Time
7th February 2011, 10:40 AM
I can't believe my luck at all the EMT Games lately you and Gabi have been doing...it's making me get speechless here to win yet again....I may not be psychic, but I guess it's safe to admit I am on a lucky streak with those EMT Games (excluding the ones I've done).

Nonetheless, I think I'll give the TM to my Machamp, with his low speed it may be a nice help in his battles.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
7th February 2011, 03:32 PM
Question1: Is it an evolved pokemon (as in not basic).

Guess This: Sudowoodo.

Knight of Time
7th February 2011, 03:33 PM
MLG: GT!: Sudowoodo is right, what'll your prize be?

MP: No, it's not.

Yeah, I'm generally on YouTube every day, most of the time I'm on there watching game videos (e.g. video walkthroughs, especially for Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks), as well as Pokemon episodes that haven't hit YTV yet here in Canada (the Americans are definitely ahead of us there, but heck, as long as someone uploads each new Pokemon episode, I don't have to wait to see it on YTV).

The Blue Avenger
7th February 2011, 03:35 PM
Kyle: 10 Stamps/CCPs! Nice one.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
9th February 2011, 05:23 AM
A Blue MGcoin.

And I'll use it for another Guess This and a scratchcard for Green MGcoin with 3, 5, and 8.

MP: Chikorita, Squirtle, Makuhita, Tropius, Voltorb, Hoppip, Feebas, Dunsparce

Does this pokemon have the 'e' in it's name?

Knight of Time
9th February 2011, 07:05 AM
MLG: New GT!: This Pokemon is the first one listed in the Pokedex to learn Flamethrower and be weak to it.

SC: Red MGCoin

MP: Yes, it does.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
10th February 2011, 11:36 AM
MP: Squirtle, Feebas, Dunsparce

Is it Feebas?

Guess This: Mawile. Blue MGcoin if I'm right.

Knight of Time
10th February 2011, 01:04 PM
MLG: MP: Yes it is! What'll your prize be?

GT!: That's right, it was Mawile. Go ahead and take your Blue MGCoin.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
11th February 2011, 04:16 AM
Two Green MGcoins please.

I'll use that Blue MGcoin for another Guess This and Mystery Pokemon.

Knight of Time
11th February 2011, 09:49 AM
MLG: 'gives you two Green MGCoins'

New GT!: In the Battle Factory in HG/SS, it is possible to rent a shiny version of this Pokemon.

Before I get to your MP game, I wish to ask, do you want B/W Pokemon included in this one? I don't know if you saw the first post lately, but Gabi added them in yesterday.

lvl100mewtwo
11th February 2011, 12:37 PM
Alright, let's spice things up a bit, how's about a poll:

(2/11)Which of the new aspects from Black and White do you like? (Ex: triple battles, weather, musicals, etc...) Which ones do you not like? Why?

I personally am a big fan of the weather and how it actually affect pokemon on an aesthetic level as well (the deer and buck pokemon). I think its a great concept that should have been introduced a while back, but clearly that wouldn't be possible with technological restraints... As for the least, I'm really not a fan of these musicals, I feel they are rather pointless in the end... Just like the contests from Gen III n IV...

MGs please... As well as a game of GT! And MP with black and white please!

classy_cat18
11th February 2011, 01:21 PM
Alex: Division Gem, Red MGcoin. MP: Whirlipede, Machoke, Walrein, Rhyhorn, Watchog, Leafeon, Klink, Snover, Omanyte, Banette, Durant, Muk, Lanturn, Samurott. GT: They say looking into the shell of this Pokemon will suck out one's soul.

lvl100mewtwo
11th February 2011, 05:04 PM
Thanks for the MGs

MP: Whirlipede, Machoke, Walrein, Rhyhorn, Watchog, Leafeon, Klink, Snover, Omanyte, Banette, Durant, Muk, Lanturn, Samurott.

Question 1: Is this pokemon from Generation V?

GT!: Now, I'm gonna take a huge guess here and maybe I am way off... but Shendera, the new Chandeleer pokemon? Its the only thing that comes to mind that's somewhat close to it, cause it's said to suck the soul out of anything and only leave a shall of a body afterwards :S I'm prob wrong though...

classy_cat18
11th February 2011, 06:49 PM
Huh? I haven't seen any Pokedex entries for the new generation but the answer was Shedinja. MP: No, it isn't.

lvl100mewtwo
11th February 2011, 06:56 PM
Epic fail Alex, lol...

MP: Machoke, Walrein, Rhyhorn, Leafeon, Snover, Omanyte, Banette, Muk, Lanturn

Is it part of Generation I?

classy_cat18
11th February 2011, 07:25 PM
Yes, it is.

lvl100mewtwo
11th February 2011, 07:39 PM
MP: Machoke,Rhyhorn, Omanyte, Muk

Question 3: Is it Rhyhorn?

classy_cat18
11th February 2011, 08:01 PM
Nope. Try again.

DarkestLight
11th February 2011, 08:14 PM
(2/11)Which of the new aspects from Black and White do you like? (Ex: triple battles, weather, musicals, etc...) Which ones do you not like? Why?

To be honest, I'm only excited for the new Pokemon and moves that will come with B/W. I'm not a fan of Double Battles, so Triple Battles are more than likely going to annoy me more than anything. Its not the strategy component, I can multi-tier balance well, I just don't want that when I'm in the mood to just battle and chill.

I hate Contests, so Musicals will be ignored as much as possible. The seasonal change might be a bit aggravating, since tampering with the DS clock will screw the availability of Pokemon for MONTHS now....but I mean, I play each DS game for at least 6 months, so it really won't be that bad.

Also looking forward to new Ability and old Ability enhancements <3.<3. Sturdy is awesome now!

I think I'll do a Guess This as well. Here's a Red MGcoin for whomever takes it!

lvl100mewtwo
11th February 2011, 08:17 PM
MP: Machoke, Omanyte, Muk

Omanyte?

Knight of Time
11th February 2011, 08:28 PM
DarkestLight: 10 Stamps/CCPs

GT!: Despite having no visible teeth, this Pokemon can learn biting moves such as Bite, Fire Fang, and Crunch.

classy_cat18
11th February 2011, 11:14 PM
Alex: Nope.

lvl100mewtwo
11th February 2011, 11:19 PM
Yikes... too close...

MP: Machoke, Muk

I'm gonna try Machoke?

classy_cat18
11th February 2011, 11:55 PM
Correct! What will your prize be?

lvl100mewtwo
12th February 2011, 12:03 AM
Blue MG coin, lol... and seeing it's a new day, would it be possible to get a GT!? gotta avenge my horrible performance of this afternoon...

MeLoVeGhOsTs
12th February 2011, 05:30 AM
I'll have one without BW pokemon for now.

Also for the Guess This: I have no clue. At all! Tentacruel?

Knight of Time
12th February 2011, 07:28 AM
MLG: GT!: Sorry, it was Hippowdon.

MP: Snorlax, Metang, Jynx, Dusknoir, Venonat, Drifblim, Exeggutor, Staraptor, Nidoran F, Porygon, Furret, Luxray, Masquerain, Slugma

DarkestLight
12th February 2011, 07:52 AM
That took a long tome to catalog against every Pokemon, and I wasn't sure if you included B/W Pokemon in that, but Shelgon is my answer.

Knight of Time
12th February 2011, 08:01 AM
DarkestLight: GT!: No, I didn't include any B/W Pokemon here, but Shelgon is right. What'll your prize be?

DarkestLight
12th February 2011, 08:14 AM
Photosynthesis gem :D

lvl100mewtwo
12th February 2011, 09:05 AM
Can I please get a GT! Thanks!

classy_cat18
12th February 2011, 06:54 PM
GT: This Pokemon can learn Brine via Move Relearner even though it's not a Water or Ice type.

lvl100mewtwo
12th February 2011, 07:21 PM
My shot in the dark would have to be Hariyama?

classy_cat18
12th February 2011, 07:58 PM
That's right.

lvl100mewtwo
13th February 2011, 01:30 AM
blue mg coin :)

Knight of Time
13th February 2011, 08:26 AM
Alright guys, so today I'm not going with my dad, meaning it's EMT Game time!

[TYPE] Psychic
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

The Blue Avenger
13th February 2011, 08:41 AM
I'll guess Psychic.

DarkestLight
13th February 2011, 09:08 AM
:/ I'll guess today and go for...Confusion

lvl100mewtwo
13th February 2011, 10:12 AM
I'm gonna try Psycho Boost?

Lady Vulpix
13th February 2011, 12:52 PM
EMT: Calm Mind?

classy_cat18
13th February 2011, 02:18 PM
EMT Game: Psycho Cut?

MeLoVeGhOsTs
14th February 2011, 04:15 AM
Mist Ball?

Knight of Time
14th February 2011, 06:57 AM
[TYPE] Psychic
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Incorrect Guesses: Psychic, Confusion, Psycho Boost, Calm Mind, Psycho Cut, Mist Ball

Lady Vulpix
14th February 2011, 07:34 AM
EMT Game: Teleport?

lvl100mewtwo
14th February 2011, 07:47 AM
EMT Game: Hypnosis?

classy_cat18
14th February 2011, 11:46 AM
EMT Game: Mirror Coat?

Knight of Time
14th February 2011, 01:58 PM
[TYPE] Psychic
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Incorrect Guesses: Psychic, Confusion, Psycho Boost, Calm Mind, Psycho Cut, Mist Ball, Teleport, Hypnosis, Mirror Coat

The Blue Avenger
14th February 2011, 03:23 PM
Cosmic Power?

DarkestLight
14th February 2011, 05:28 PM
Psybeam

Knight of Time
14th February 2011, 06:27 PM
Well, that wraps up another EMT Game.

DarkestLight, you win a Psybeam TM! Congratulations!

Lady Vulpix
15th February 2011, 09:31 AM
OK, I'll make an easy poll for a change. This may look like a silly question and perhaps it is, but if my morning inspiration was right, it just might reveal something.

(15/02) Do you own gloves? If so, what are they made of and when do you wear them? If not, why not?
I do. My gloves are made of llama wool and I wear them in the winter when it's cold outside because my hands tend to get cold easily, unlike most of my body.

2 MGs, please.

lvl100mewtwo
15th February 2011, 09:56 AM
(15/02) Do you own gloves? If so, what are they made of and when do you wear them? If not, why not?

I do actually own a pair of gloves, for wintertime over here, where the temps go below -25 and that's before windchill... They are made of leather and wool... I always wanted the ones from last years olympics but they have gotten so retardedly expensive I just stick with my current gloves.

MG please, and if possible, a Guess This! as well please :)

classy_cat18
15th February 2011, 10:39 AM
Gabi: Flame Gem, Hollow Stone

Alex: Could you delete one of your posts? MG: Hollow Stone. GT: This Pokemon often fights over territory with others of its kind using its steel body as a weapon.

lvl100mewtwo
15th February 2011, 11:41 AM
My bad on the dbl post, my phone does that sometimes... Thanks for the MG, and as for the GT! I'm gonna go with Lairon? If right I'll take a Blue MG coin plz!

classy_cat18
15th February 2011, 11:48 AM
That's correct.