View Full Version : «GAME» Goldenrod Tower V.40

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Lady Vulpix
13th February 2007, 04:42 AM
Goldenrod Tower

Owners: Lady Vulpix, TheBlueAvenger, classy_cat18 and Knight of Time

Mod Approved by Aipom of Doom and Wolfsong

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn't become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You can answer any or all of the 3 latest polls (as long as you haven't already answered them). All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

Anyone is allowed to post the poll of the day (as long as no one else has posted a poll on the same day, that is). The person who gets to post the poll of the day will be entitled to an extra Mystery Gift.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Uncommon Items:
Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin, Berry

Rare Items:
Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, Circle Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin, Gold Berry

Super Rare Items:
20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, 2 Green MGcoins, Miracle Berry

If you receive the Mystery Box, you receive 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of your choice, and a free MG. You must post after receiving the Mystery Box to get the item and to have us give you your MG.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need an MGcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom left. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

There's a chance of getting a collectible Unown Pokédoll instead of a regular prize from the Grabber Game. There are 19 kinds of dolls (some are rarer than others). You can either collect them or exchange them for shields: if you get 3 pokédolls that correspond to the first 3 letters of a pokemon type, you can exchange them for an elemental shield of that type. There's also a small chance of getting a Stat Modification Die.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokemon, and give you a clue that should be unique to that Pokemon. You then have one try to guess the Pokemon. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you won't get your Red MGcoin back like before.

You may only ask for one Guess This per day.

Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to ten). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcards revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards
Choose from 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards:
Choose from 5 Stamps, 5 CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Green MGcoin, Darkness Gem AND Light Gem

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Mystery Pokemon

In this game, you are given a list of 14 different Pokemon. Your goal is to figure out which one is the "Mystery Pokemon" that is randomly chosen from the list at the beginning of the game. To narrow the possibilities, you may ask up to four questions (one at a time) that can be answered by an employee with a "yes" or a "no". In addition to these questions, you get one attempt to guess the correct Pokemon. After this guess, regardless of how many questions you asked, you will receive your prize.

Correct answer after 2 or fewer questions: Any Mystery Gift item except for 20 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 3 questions: 5 stamps/CCPs or any rare, uncommon, or common Mystery Gift item except 10 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 4 questions: Any common or uncommon Mystery Gift item.

Note: if you ask whether the MP is a certain pokemon, it counts as a guess if it is, and as a question if it isn't.

Update: as of February 10th, 2011, you can request a game of Mystery Pokemon with or without Black/White pokemon.

Fishing Game

The aim of the game is to fish a prize out of a 4 by 4 grid with coordinates ranging from A-1 to D-4. You must post the desired coordinate(s), and a worker will tell you what you got (and maybe even show you the grid afterwards if he/she feels like it).

Each grid will have 1 empty space, 5 common items, 4 uncommon items, 3 rare items, 2 super rare items, and 1 specific enhancer. Stat Modification Dice are counted as super rare items in this game.

You may choose up to 3 coordinates a day for the prize of 1 MGcoin each. Whether you choose them all at once or one at a time is up to you (choosing one at a time might get you more than one specific enhancer, but it might also get you more than one empty space, which cannot happen if you choose all the coordinates at once).

EMT

You can request up to 2 EMTs each month, for the price of 3 MGCredits each. You will get a random TM each time.

EMT Game

This Game is free and everyone can take part easily in a guessing game. It will take place ONCE A WEEK. A Worker will use the EMT but not tell you what TM popped out. You'll need to guess what TM popped out of the EMT and if you do you get to keep that TM. Clues will help you decide what TM popped out of the EMT and the Worker who's doing the EMT Game will give one clue a day. Everyone gets one guess a day after the Worker has posted the update for that day. This means you could have the chance of getting more TMs from the EMT if you're good at this game.

The worker who hosts the game will use a form like this one on the first day, and fill in one line of the form each day until the move is guessed or the form is full, whatever comes first.

[TYPE]

[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

[b]The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone ~2 MGcoin credits

Day Stone: Evolves Eevee to Espeon ~15 MGcoin credits

Night Stone: Evolves Eevee to Umbreon ~15 MGcoin credits

Elemental Shield: Choose any one desired type. Give to a Pokemon, and it will absorb 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type ~20 MGcoin credits

You may sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP, Gems and Berries for 2 stamps/CCPs, Gold Berries for 5 stamps/CCPs and Miracle Berries for 10 stamps/CCPs each.

Electronic Move Tutor

For three MGcoin credits, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random TM. You may only use the Electronic Move Tutor twice a month.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
Hollow Stone + Element Gem = Associated Evolution Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Hollow Stone + Rainbow Gem = Evolution Stone of choice (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + Division Gem = Associated Gem + Hollow Stone
Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Genetic Accelerator Gene + Division Gem = Light Gem + Darkness Gem + Rainbow Gem + Hollow Stone

Associated Gems and Stones:
Spark Gem -> Thunderstone
Ocean Gem -> Water Stone
Flame Gem -> Fire Stone
Solar Gem -> Sun Stone or Dawn Stone (you can choose!)
Photosynthesis Gem -> Leaf Stone
Lunar Gem -> Moon Stone
Light Gem -> Day Stone or Shiny Stone (you can choose!)
Darkness Gem -> Night Stone or Dusk Stone (you can choose!)
Circle Gem -> Round Stone

MeLoVeGhOsTs
21st December 2010, 07:35 AM
MP: Swellow, Tangela, Ekans, Torterra

Does it have a 't' in it?

I'd also like to try the EMT Game:D

Lady Vulpix
21st December 2010, 07:55 AM
MP: Yes, it does.

Yes, I think it's a good time for the EMT Game, but remember it's one guess a day and anyone can guess. On the plus side, it's free, so you have nothing to lose!

EMT Game
[TYPE] Steel
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

The Blue Avenger
21st December 2010, 08:08 AM
I'll guess Flash Cannon.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
21st December 2010, 08:16 AM
I guess Metal Claw.

Knight of Time
21st December 2010, 08:25 AM
Hmm, it's been a while since there was an EMT game, is this one Iron Head by chance?

MeLoVeGhOsTs
21st December 2010, 08:30 AM
Hmm, it's been a while since there was an EMT game

New blood, new life. Hiiiiiya!

Lady Vulpix
21st December 2010, 08:33 AM
Sorry, none of those guesses is right, but you can all try again tomorrow.

I'm still being owed a Mystery Gift for this post (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=482290&postcount=1758).

And remember today's poll is the following...

(21/12) What do you think of AC/CC right now?

MeLoVeGhOsTs
21st December 2010, 08:44 AM
(20/12) What do you think of AC/CC right now?

I think it's a great concept. I only learned about it yesterday, but I can see major things for this 'thing'. It's a great combination, of fanfiction, role playing and ASB added with games and polls, so you can do loads of things with AC/CC.

To me, it needs a good clean-up: replacing all old big threads with new ones (and storing old ones in archives), getting rid of old unused threads like Avengers, etc. Make it more attractive.

Give me a week or two to really get into it and I could give out more suggestions.

Lady Vulpix
21st December 2010, 08:52 AM
Heh. Your suggestions are always welcome (as well as any help you can provide), but I've already given you your MGs for that poll.

classy_cat18
21st December 2010, 01:12 PM
Sorry, Gabi! Red MGcoin for your MG.

For the EMT game, I'd like to guess Iron Tail.

(20/12) What do you think of AC/CC right now?
It lives! IT LIVES! *cackles* Ahem. Love the revival. We have an archive for Dragon Tamers stories but I guess it's time to update it. With new members coming in, the Dragon Range will start going in new directions, which I like.

Wolfsong
21st December 2010, 01:21 PM
*checks* I'd like 2 emts for the month and two group tw scratchards for green mg coins numbers 2,3,and 5

*hands over two blue mg coins and four red leaving me with none

classy_cat18
21st December 2010, 02:29 PM
Amy: For scratchcards, you win 1 Blue MGcoin and 1 Red MGcoin. Your EMT wins are Tailwind and Teeter Dance.

The Blue Avenger
21st December 2010, 06:30 PM
Shonta: Blue MGCoin

I think it's coming back from death, which is nice. :o I'm interested to see how things will go from here on in.

classy_cat18
21st December 2010, 08:34 PM
HM: Solar Gem

The Blue Avenger
21st December 2010, 09:40 PM
Selling that for stamps.

classy_cat18
21st December 2010, 09:58 PM
Two stamps for you.

lvl100mewtwo
21st December 2010, 11:42 PM

I find it so weird that when this place starts to pick up, I randomly come and check it out... it's like I have a six sense or something for it... and oddly enough, an 8 page battle almost complete for the range too... lol... I'd like to think it could come back to life, but only time will tell, and more players...

Could I get one EMT for the month (I have 4 coins only) and my MG?

As for EMT game... Mirror Shot?

MeLoVeGhOsTs
22nd December 2010, 02:43 AM
Woops, forgot to end my MP-game. Is it Torterra?

Also, selling one stamp again for a MGcoin, and using it fish in in area B-4.

I'll wait for a hint before making my second guess in the EMT-game. *shifty eyes*

NEW POLL!

(21/12) What are the reasons for you to play AC/CC?

Bring it on biatches :cool:

Lady Vulpix
22nd December 2010, 08:11 AM
It lives! IT LIVES!That pretty much sums up my reaction.

Alex! It's great to see you again! I was thinking about you yesterday. How are your pokemon doing? MG: Photosynthesis Gem. EMT: Aqua Ring (I like this one, it goes very well with a Vaporeon. :))

MLG: I'm sure that "Bring it on biatches" is not your reason to play AC/CC, so I'm only giving you one MG for that. :P You get a Solar Gem. MP: no, sorry. Fish: Hollow Stone.

EMT Game
[TYPE] Steel
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
[GUESSES] Flash Cannon, Metal Claw, Iron Head

(22/12) What are the reasons for you to play AC/CC?
I play it because I love the interactions with other players, the characters I've developed over the years and all the writing possibilities. And the Battle Tower is also fun sometimes.

MG, please. And if I suddenly disappear is because the power is out again. The summer outages have begun. :mad:

Knight of Time
22nd December 2010, 11:46 AM
Is the EMT Metal Burst by chance?

classy_cat18
22nd December 2010, 12:04 PM
Gabi: 1 Stamp/CCP

Like Gabi, I like the characters I've developed and writing the stories. I also enjoy building up my team however I like.

Knight of Time
22nd December 2010, 12:23 PM
(20/12) When was the last time you wrote fiction, if any? How do you feel about it? Would you like to write something in the near future?

Hmm, I guess it would have been my last Battle Range post. How I feel about it...well, I feel I need to improve my skills a fair bit...I don't like admitting I may never be as good as others here who have wrote incredible stories, but then again, you have to do your best anyway. As for writing something in the near future, definitely yes, I plan to write another Battle Range story that'll probably be out in 2011 (either January or February), but I'm planning some major changes to the next one, putting an end to some things, but making a new beginning (in a way, sort of) with others.

Well, this one's not going to be quite easy to answer, but I'm glad to see I played a part in getting it active again, I mean, even with some topics showing little to no signs of life here (such as Expedia, Buena's Radio Show, and certainly the Pokemon Avengers topics), it's good that there have been new additions here. I guess the full potential of how much AC/CC can develop depends on the number of people who join AC/CC or make a return to it.

Mainly to test my luck...if I have a day where my luck doesn't go great, it doesn't bother me, if I have a day full of great luck, well, it's a blessing, I guess. I test my luck here whenever I am feeling lucky, especially on Mystery Pokemon, so I don't mind sacrificing a Red MGCoin as long as things go really well on a particular game (e.g. guessing that particular MP after 2 or 3 questions). On the flip side, I like raising my Pokemon, slowly but steadily. It isn't an easy process, that's for sure, but it's worth it.

Speaking of MP, may I have a new game with D/P please?

MeLoVeGhOsTs
22nd December 2010, 12:58 PM
Meteor Mash?

The Blue Avenger
22nd December 2010, 01:12 PM
I'll guess Mirror Shot for the EMT.

Shonta: Lunar Gem

Kyle: Berry, Rainbow Gem, Darkness Gem. And I'll let someone else who isn't likely to not be around for the next while handle your MP.

Knight of Time
22nd December 2010, 01:17 PM
That's okay...you trying to get more active here, Hypotenuse Man?

On a side note, I'd like to sell the Rainbow Gem and Darkness Gem please, both for Stamps. I have a big purchase on my mind fairly soon...just two Stamps short ATM.

The Blue Avenger
22nd December 2010, 01:28 PM
4 stamps for you. And I am trying to get more active here, but I also have a busy today and tomorrow up, so I'm not sure how quickly I'd be able to get through a MP game. :o

MeLoVeGhOsTs
23rd December 2010, 03:17 AM
Come to get a Scratchcard! Selling one Stamp for a MGcoin and using it obviously. I'll scratch the numbers 3, 5 and 8.

Also: new poll!

(23/12) What bothers you the most about AC/CC, as in critique?
The lack of members (for now), the untested possibilities it could have and my battle not starting:D

Lady Vulpix
23rd December 2010, 07:17 AM
Kyle wins the EMT Game! Congratulations! You get a Metal Burst TM.
MP: Corphish, Kyogre, Gastrodon, Lugia, Makuhita, Rapidash, Gligar, Slowking, Lucario, Chansey, Dugtrio, Shuckle, Goldeen, Abra. I hope the power doesn't go out again and we can finish this.

MLG, you need to state what kind of scratchcard you want. Check the list of possible prizes on the first post. MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem.

Also the lack of active members (although I definitely appreciate the ones we have) and how long it takes to coordinate things with other people due to our different schedules and other real life issues. And power outages! :O But no one here is to blame for that, only the electrical company.

The Blue Avenger
23rd December 2010, 07:50 AM
Gabi: That MP was for Kyle. :o Just so ya know.

Also, you get a Hollow Stone.

Lady Vulpix
23rd December 2010, 07:57 AM
Oops! Sorry and thanks.

Knight of Time
23rd December 2010, 08:18 AM
Sweet EMT win Gabi, thanks. I'm definitely hanging on to the Metal Burst TM right now, even though I don't have any Pokemon that can learn the move, I'm crossing my fingers that somehow, something good will come out of it.

Gabi gave me the following MP list:

Corphish, Kyogre, Gastrodon, Lugia, Makuhita, Rapidash, Gligar, Slowking, Lucario, Chansey, Dugtrio, Shuckle, Goldeen, Abra

Question 1: Is the number of letters in the MP an odd number?

BTW, Gabi, about the MP mix-up, it's okay, it was no big deal.

Lady Vulpix
23rd December 2010, 09:01 AM
MP: yes.

Knight of Time
23rd December 2010, 01:32 PM
Okay, so there is an odd number of letters in the MP's name, which leaves:

Gastrodon, Lugia, Lucario, Chansey, Dugtrio, Shuckle, Goldeen

Question 2: Does the MP have a 50% chance of being either gender?

Lady Vulpix
23rd December 2010, 02:11 PM
MP: yes.

Knight of Time
23rd December 2010, 03:24 PM
Okay, since the MP has an equal chance of being either gender, that leaves:

Gastrodon, Dugtrio, Shuckle, Goldeen

Question 3: Is the MP a Water type?

lvl100mewtwo
23rd December 2010, 05:21 PM
Hey Gabs, haha, pretty random about the whole thinking of me :P Macedon is good I would like to think, I'm gonna try and pop a story out by hopefully tomorrow or some time this weekend, baring how much time I get apart from family and sports. Haha, you trying to hint something there with the EMT? lol...

I used to play this way back in the day, something like 2001-02... I always seem to come back every now and then, it's just a shame that I lost all my hard work from back in the day, along with the pokemon I had... ah well, maybe one day that info will be found somewhere online... lol

Gonna have to agree with Gabi on this one, the lack of active members makes this a hard sell, but I'm sure it'll pick up. It's weird how this place is a little streaky at times, but it's still fun to come around every now and then, good place to be :) Now if only I could add on to my team... hahaha

~Alex

MeLoVeGhOsTs
23rd December 2010, 05:39 PM
I'll go for Group two. Still 3,5,8.

Lady Vulpix
23rd December 2010, 07:48 PM
Kyle: no, it isn't.

Alex: I remember you had Mystic (male Espeon), Trickster (female Umbreon with a nasty battle style), Bahamut (male lab-Dragonair), Titan (male Larvitar), Volvagia (male Charizard who used to date Amber) and Spike (male Jolteon). Trickster won the Sphynx Games and Bahamut took part in the 2nd Griffon Games. And here's the last post where you mentioned them (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=392497). MG: Berry, Circle Gem.

MLG: you still need to name the prize you're going for, but I'll pretend you did and scratch any Group 2 card. You get a 1 Red MGcoin.

Knight of Time
23rd December 2010, 07:56 PM
Alright, with a 50/50 chance of getting the MP right here, I'm wondering...

Question 4/Guess: ...if the MP is Dugtrio?

Lady Vulpix
23rd December 2010, 08:04 PM
No, sorry.

Knight of Time
23rd December 2010, 08:06 PM
Oh well, it must be Shuckle then...so I'm guessing I can get a Blue MGCoin, right? It's been a while since it took me all four questions to guess the MP correctly.

Lady Vulpix
23rd December 2010, 08:46 PM
It happens. Take your Blue MGCoin.

Knight of Time
23rd December 2010, 08:53 PM
Alright, may I use the Blue MGCoin and a Red MGCoin for 3 Fishing games, please?

I'm going to try for B1, B2, and B3.

Lady Vulpix
23rd December 2010, 08:58 PM
You get a Red MGCoin, a Mystery Box and a Circle Gem.

Knight of Time
23rd December 2010, 09:00 PM
Ah, nice.

I'll sell the Circle Gem for Stamps, take another 2 Stamps from the Mystery Box, and the free MG, please.

Lady Vulpix
23rd December 2010, 09:09 PM
OK, so you get 2 stamps for the gem, and from the Mystery Box you get: 3 Stamps, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin and a Solar Gem.

lvl100mewtwo
23rd December 2010, 10:27 PM
Lol, I def remember the old team, I meant I`m a little ticked I lost all the info on them, levels and such, I def remember Titan being a Pupitar, but after that, lol, it's all in the air :P

(12/24) With Christmas just around the corner, what is the best gift (from bday, holiday or any event) that you can say you have ever had?

I gotta say it's prob from x-mas when I was in High School, all the stores were out of PS2s and no one seemed to have it... come Christmas morning, the only present I had under the tree was a sweater... until my mom walked in with my own PS2 and a few games, gotta say, it's prob my top Christmas gift ever!

MeLoVeGhOsTs
24th December 2010, 03:58 AM
I'm gonna pay that MGcoin for a Guess This!

Lady Vulpix
24th December 2010, 04:56 AM
Alex: Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone. Where did you use to keep their data?

MTG: The name of this pokemon may make it sound like it's a fish, but it isn't. It is said to be very adaptable.

(12/24) What is the best gift (from bday, holiday or any event) that you can say you have ever had?
A trip to Finland. It was a gift from my parents for graduating from university, and it was a life-changing experience.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
24th December 2010, 07:17 AM
Is it Qwiflish?

lvl100mewtwo
24th December 2010, 10:37 AM
I think I used to save them on the old MSN Groups, haha, and I was sure I had saved a copy on my old comps, but the chances of me recovering that are slim to none at this point I think... I think I'll be trying to dismantle the old comps over the holiday, see if I can recover anything... lol... here's hoping...

Thank you for the MGs, but I had to dbl check your last post and you had given me a Circle Gem and Berry in the last one, so my bad on the last post

Lady Vulpix
24th December 2010, 06:34 PM
Oh! Sorry for the mixup and thanks for your honesty.

MLG: no, sorry, and Qwilfish is a fish pokemon. It was Corphish.

Workers, please remember my MG.

classy_cat18
24th December 2010, 08:15 PM
Gabi: Ocean Gem

(12/24) What is the best gift (from bday, holiday or any event) that you can say you have ever had?
Probably my dog, Sassy. I got her as a surprise birthday present back in middle school, and I've had her since then.

Lady Vulpix
25th December 2010, 07:17 AM
You get an Ocean Gem too!

Can you please rate my battle? Or is it too confusing?

Knight of Time
25th December 2010, 10:35 AM
(12/25) Now that Christmas has come, what gift did you like most of all (if you got any gifts but don't celebrate Christmas, you can share it here if you want)? Or, if you celebrate differently today, how did your day go so far?

Well, for me, it's this red Nintendo Wii package both my brother and I got. It came with a red console and a red Remote and Nunchuk controller, as well as New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Wii Sports (but I'm starting to think I also *might* have gotten an additional game on the Wii in a special 25th anniversary edition of Super Mario Bros. for Virtual Console, I'm not 100% sure though...I guess the only way to find that out is to find someone who also got this package.

(12/24) With Christmas just around the corner, what is the best gift (from bday, holiday or any event) that you can say you have ever had?

Well, not counting the Nintendo Wii I got today (since I haven't tried it out yet), the best gift I ever got was the laptop computer I got for Christmas last year. One year later, it's working just as good as it was a year ago, despite the week I had to get repairs on it.

(12/23) What bothers you the most about AC/CC, as in critique?

This is definitely a no-brainer...the lack of members. Sure, the new members are a great fit here, but I still miss some of the older members a bit. I mean, if some of them were to come back (even if they had to restart), AC/CC would definitely feel like it was back to its old days again...if not, well, we have the new members among the familiar faces still here, so that's good too.

Lady Vulpix
25th December 2010, 11:42 AM
Kyle: 1 Stamp/CCP, Spark Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem.

(12/25) Now that Christmas has come, what gift did you like most of all (if you got any gifts but don't celebrate Christmas, you can share it here if you want)? Or, if you celebrate differently today, how did your day go so far?
You know I don't celebrate Christmas, so I haven't received any gifts today. But my brother came back from the USA yesterday, and he brought gifts for everyone, so I'm going to talk about that instead. He brought me a very pretty little glass fish, and a box of Lipton Blueberry and Pomegranate White Tea. I think that was very nice of him. He also brought me a 101-key keyboard, so now I have a spare for whenever I need to change the one I'm using now. :)

MG, please.

lvl100mewtwo
25th December 2010, 01:04 PM

The one and only thing I really wanted / needed this year was most likely my new phone, as my old one was pretty much falling apart... good to finally have a working Blackberry for once, haha

MG please :)

Lady Vulpix
25th December 2010, 02:37 PM
Alex: 20 Stamps/CCPs!

Knight of Time
25th December 2010, 05:25 PM
Whew, it's been a while since I worked here, but I'm ready to help.

Gabi: Light Gem

Lady Vulpix
25th December 2010, 05:30 PM
Cool! Now it's time for a sale.

I'm selling:

* 1 Darkness Gem
* 1 Lunar Gem
* 1 Ocean Gem
* 1 Solar Gem
* 1 Light Gem
* 2 Gold Berries

For a total of 20 stamps.

Knight of Time
25th December 2010, 05:32 PM
Gabi: Okay, here you go.

'takes the gems and berries and hands you 20 Stamps'

Edit: Okay guys, I'm gonna throw in a new EMT game:

[TYPE] Bug
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Lady Vulpix
25th December 2010, 05:46 PM
EMT Game: Bug Buzz?

lvl100mewtwo
25th December 2010, 08:40 PM
EMT game: Signal Beam?

MeLoVeGhOsTs
26th December 2010, 03:37 AM
Attack Order?

(12/24) What is the best gift (from bday, holiday or any event) that you can say you have ever had? My bass-guitar, gotta love it:D

(12/25) Now that Christmas has come, what gift did you like most of all (if you got any gifts but don't celebrate Christmas, you can share it here if you want)? Or, if you celebrate differently today, how did your day go so far? I got 45€. Money's always nice, so I'm glad. Some more money on Newyear! Ho ho ho.

The Blue Avenger
26th December 2010, 07:30 AM
EMT: X-Scissor

MLG: Lunar Gem, Ocean Gem

classy_cat18
26th December 2010, 08:58 AM
EMT Game: Silver Wind

The snow. I know it's not really a gift but I still asked for it. I heard that Birmingham has not had a white Christmas since the 1930's. It wasn't enough to accumulate and play in, but it was pretty to watch. And it's snowing again today too!

Knight of Time
26th December 2010, 10:16 AM
Shonta: Flame Gem

[TYPE] Bug
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Incorrect Guesses: Bug Buzz, Signal Beam, Attack Order, X-Scissor, Silver Wind

lvl100mewtwo
26th December 2010, 11:21 AM
EMT game: megahorn?

MeLoVeGhOsTs
26th December 2010, 03:41 PM
Spider Web?

The Blue Avenger
26th December 2010, 03:44 PM
...Heal Order?

Knight of Time
27th December 2010, 09:45 AM
[TYPE] Bug
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE] n/a
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Incorrect Guesses: Bug Buzz, Signal Beam, Attack Order, X-Scissor, Silver Wind, Megahorn, Spider Web, Heal Order

lvl100mewtwo
27th December 2010, 11:39 AM
EMT Game: Defend Order

Wolfsong
27th December 2010, 12:38 PM

I have to say tht it was the package i got from one of my friends. It contained a box of hommemade cookies (a few varieties), a little wolf figure a necklace with a couple miniture horatio caine and rick stetler charms that she made and a fake fox tail which was an inside joke between us which made me laugh. I have to say i really enjoyed that one the best.

Knight of Time
27th December 2010, 01:02 PM
Alex has won the EMT Game, congratulations! You get a Defend Order TM.

Amy: Miracle Berry

MeLoVeGhOsTs
27th December 2010, 04:25 PM
I'll trade in one stamp for a Red MGcoin and buy a Scratch-card from Group 2 (Green MGcoin). I'll scratch the numbers 3, 5 and 8.

(12/27) How do you guys find time for AC/CC? I try and log in during study-breaks. Have exams right now and I study on a location away from home, to avoid temptation:D Otherwise, I just browse on a regular base.

Knight of Time
27th December 2010, 07:23 PM
MeLoVeGhOsTs: 'gives you a Red MGCoin for the Stamp'

SC: You get your Red MGCoin back. Lucky.

MGs: Gold Berry, Solar Gem

(12/27) How do you guys find time for AC/CC?

Well, for me, finding time is relatively easy, whenever I can post here, it's generally one of my first things to do as soon as I get online. But then again, with my uncle visiting for a few days from Ottawa, and sleeping overnight in the room that the power bar is in (turning it off disconnects the internet), I generally don't get on until the late morning or early afternoon.

May I have a new MP game with D/P please?

'hands over a Red MGCoin'

lvl100mewtwo
27th December 2010, 07:33 PM

In all honesty, this is my downtime, when I want to relax, this is where I come from, it's something different, it's my time to unwind after work. I try to make time every now and then to drop by and do some stuff, I'm even hoping on maybe grabbing some responsibilities to come back more regularly!

MG please!

classy_cat18
27th December 2010, 08:06 PM
Kyle: MG: Lunar Gem. MP: Skarmory, Arbok, Rapidash, Cherubi, Toxicroak, Houndour, Blastoise, Teddiursa, Azumarill, Bulbasaur, Zapdos, Weepinbell, Bidoof, Smeargle

Alex: Photosynthesis Gem

Being unemployed and out of school frees up a lot of time. But I actually still have a hard time finding free time, with the other things I like to do. I usually just reserve time during the evening after doing my other daily activities (Farmville and Cityville).

lvl100mewtwo
27th December 2010, 08:25 PM
Actually, would it be possible to buy 2 MG coins and use my last one to get my last EMT of the month?

Lady Vulpix
28th December 2010, 05:30 AM
Note: I'm in Ushuaia with very limited Internet access. I'm currently on a public computer. I won't be able to do much online until the 31st, but I will archive Alex's battle (and rate it if it hasn't rated yet) when I get back. Since updating my items page from here would be more hassle than it's worth, I won't answer any polls until I return either. But... let's just say I make my own time for AC/CC.

Shonta: Lunar Gem.

Alex: Dragon Pulse!

MeLoVeGhOsTs
28th December 2010, 05:52 AM
If I read it right, that means you can only buy one Red MGcoin and only if you don't have MGcoins already. Or am I wrong?

Gonna use that Red MGcoin for the same scratchcard! 3,5 and 8 again.

Knight of Time
28th December 2010, 09:30 AM
MLG: Yes, that's right. If you have no MGCoins of any colour, only then can you buy a Red MGCoin with either a Stamp or a CCP.

SC: What are you playing for?

Anyway...

Shonta gave me the following MP list:

Skarmory, Arbok, Rapidash, Cherubi, Toxicroak, Houndour, Blastoise, Teddiursa, Azumarill, Bulbasaur, Zapdos, Weepinbell, Bidoof, Smeargle

Question 1: Does the MP's type (or one of them) give it immunity to one of the five major status conditions other than confusion (e.g. poison, paralysis, burn, sleep, freeze)?

I'm going to conclude this post with a poll, methinks.

(12/28) With 2010 almost over, how do you think your whole 2010 turned out so far? What are you looking forward to in 2011, if anything (be it real life or not)?

Well, for me, this has been a bit of a more challenging year to endure than previous years, I mean, it's definitely been a year of changes and some firsts, all in all, it's had its ups and its downs, but mostly ups thankfully. In 2011, I'm looking forward to meeting face-to-face with a person I've been talking to since March...I can only hope something really good comes out of meeting this person, besides that, I'm looking forward to my 10-year high school reunion, presuming it's still happening.

lvl100mewtwo
28th December 2010, 11:51 AM
Alright, I didn't know that whole thing with the MG coins, haha, been far too long, wasn't sure, so I will return dragon pulse and walk away :P

(12/28) With 2010 almost over, how do you think your whole 2010 turned out so far? What are you looking forward to in 2011, if anything (be it real life or not)?

2010 had it's ups and downs for me, with some great ups like possibly getting published into a peer reviewed article and some incredible lows unfort (R.I.P Gramps, you will be missed) but all in all, I would like to think the pros outweigh the cons at this point, so good year. 2011 I feel is gonna be a make or break year, with the peer reviewed paper and work really ramping up, it should be a good test of myself. But I'm mostly looking forward to my quarter century at the beginning of January and just the sheer rediculousness of what my friends and I will be doing in this new year...

MG please :)

classy_cat18
28th December 2010, 07:59 PM
Kyle: MP: Yes. MG: Division Gem, Blue MGcoin

Alex: Ocean Gem

I have to say that it's been a mixed bag for me. I finally got to celebrate my graduation, and my birthday was a blast, but I wish I could've gotten more accomplished. Next year is full of opportunities, but right now I'm looking forward to A-Kon in Texas.

Knight of Time
28th December 2010, 08:04 PM
Okay, since the MP is immune to one of the five major status conditions besides confusion, that leaves:

Skarmory, Arbok, Rapidash, Toxicroak, Houndour, Bulbasaur, Weepinbell

Question 2: Is the MP a Poison type?

Shonta: 1 Stamp/CCP

classy_cat18
28th December 2010, 08:17 PM
Nope, not a Poison type.

Knight of Time
28th December 2010, 08:24 PM
Okay, so the MP is not a Poison type, that leaves:

Skarmory, Rapidash, Houndour

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Rapidash?

lvl100mewtwo
28th December 2010, 08:25 PM
Alright, guess I should try this out once more, can I get an MP? Ahands over last Red MG coin*

classy_cat18
28th December 2010, 08:36 PM
Kyle: No, sorry.

Alex: Breloom, Hitmontop, Lotad, Wynaut, Bagon, Medicham, Pinsir, Smeargle, Azumarill, Ampharos, Piloswine, Staravia, Spinarak, Manectric

Knight of Time
28th December 2010, 08:41 PM
Okay, so that leaves me with two choices left for the MP, making me wonder...

Question 4/Guess: If the MP is Houndour?

lvl100mewtwo
28th December 2010, 09:05 PM
Is my MP from before generation 3? (Gen I n II)

classy_cat18
28th December 2010, 09:55 PM
Kyle: No, it isn't.

Alex: Yes, it is.

Knight of Time
28th December 2010, 10:04 PM
Oh, well then the MP must be Skarmory, so may I have a Blue MGCoin and then exchange it for a GT and a Fishing Game (C3) please?

lvl100mewtwo
28th December 2010, 10:10 PM
MP: Hitmontop, Pinsir, Smeargle, Azumarill, Ampharos, Piloswine, Spinarak

Is my pokemon non-evolved?

classy_cat18
28th December 2010, 10:22 PM
Kyle: You get your coin. Fishing Game: 2 Stamps/CCPs. GT: This Pokemon is the first Ice/Grass Pokemon in the National Dex.

lvl100mewtwo
28th December 2010, 10:24 PM
I'm gonna go with Smeargle as my guess?

Knight of Time
28th December 2010, 10:26 PM
GT: I believe that would be Snover, Blue MGCoin if I'm correct, please.

classy_cat18
29th December 2010, 12:11 AM
Alex: Nope.

Kyle: Correct. The coin is yours.

lvl100mewtwo
29th December 2010, 01:11 AM
MP: Pinsir?

classy_cat18
29th December 2010, 02:51 AM
Alex: Correct. What's your prize choice?

lvl100mewtwo
29th December 2010, 11:01 AM
Ill take a blue MG coin and hand it back over for another MP game and a guess this as well! Thanks!

classy_cat18
29th December 2010, 05:48 PM
Alex: MP: Oddish, Hoppip, Blaziken, Growlithe, Beautifly, Shiftry, Hoothoot, Tyranitar, Scyther, Machoke, Golem, Swablu, Torkoal, Onix. GT: This Pokemon preyed on Shellder, cracking open their shell with its fangs and slurping up the insides.

lvl100mewtwo
29th December 2010, 07:22 PM
MP: Is my pokemon from Gen I?

GT: I'm gonna have to go with Omastar on this one (if correct, I'll take a Blue MG coin)

PS: did MLG send in their attack yet?

classy_cat18
29th December 2010, 10:30 PM
MP: Yes, it is.

GT: Correct.

Your battle has been updated.

lvl100mewtwo
29th December 2010, 11:12 PM
MP: does this pokemon require an elemental stone to evolve?

Thank you for reffing btw, appreciate it!

classy_cat18
29th December 2010, 11:28 PM
No prob. And no, it doesn't.

lvl100mewtwo
29th December 2010, 11:41 PM
I'm gonna go Machoke...

Might as well get a new poll in while I'm at it...

(12/30) With new years eve on the brink, do you have any big plans for how you will be celebrating the new year?
Well I'll be spending it no better way then I can imagine, with a couple of friends at a cottage, away from all civilization, with a lake to skate on to play hockey and various games throughout the evening and weekend, I really can't wait! And it also starts the Quarter Century celebrations for me, which should last a week long, oh boy... lol

Lady Vulpix
30th December 2010, 06:45 AM
Alex: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Solar Gem

Since I'll be home when I check the forums tomorrow, I can answer the polls now.

I make my own time. I think of what to write next when I'm on the bus or doing anything that doesn't require concentration, and then take a few minutes each day to check the forum, and write a paragraph or two whenever I get the chance.

I think it was good in average. I wish I'd made more progress with my thesis and written more, and I would have liked to change the one thing in my life that's been bothering me, but that may change next year, I have to keep my hopes up. I got to see Portugal and give my first lecture at an international congress, most of my family is doing well, I had many good experiences and AC/CC is back! All in all, I think the balance is positive.

(12/30) With new years eve on the brink, do you have any big plans for how you will be celebrating the new year?
Unless there's a sudden change of plans, my borther and I will go to our dad's place and celebrate with his side of the family.

Knight of Time
30th December 2010, 07:37 AM
Gabi: Blue MGCoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Spark Gem

Yeah, although I'm not really sure if the plans would count as being big, I'm going to celebrate it with my mom and my brother, and going to also likely watch the countdown to 2011 on one of the local Canadian channels out here.

Wolfsong
30th December 2010, 10:55 AM

Not really. I have to work both new years eve and new years day

lvl100mewtwo
30th December 2010, 11:25 AM
Hey gabs, just to make sure, are the 10 stamps for the battle or is it from an MG? If its from the MG, where does the Solar Gem come from?

Also, could I please get a Guess This? (Hands over 1 MG coin)

classy_cat18
30th December 2010, 11:51 AM
Alex: If you make the poll for the day, you get two MGs instead of one. That's where the stamps came from. GT: This Pokemon is the only one who can learn both Poison Fang and Poison Tail by level up in the games. MP: No, it isn't.

Amy: Hollow Stone

Kyle: Rainbow Gem

lvl100mewtwo
30th December 2010, 12:45 PM
GT: Seviper I do believe (I'll take a Blue MG coin)

MP: Scyther?

Ah, did not know that, my bad, lol... good to know about the poll thing!

classy_cat18
30th December 2010, 02:08 PM
GT: Correct. MP: Nope.

lvl100mewtwo
30th December 2010, 02:54 PM
MP: Golem

classy_cat18
30th December 2010, 05:48 PM
You got it!

lvl100mewtwo
30th December 2010, 06:17 PM
Lol, yay... Ill take a blue mg coin, bringing my total to 5 coins, and so now ill take my second EMT for the month please!

classy_cat18
30th December 2010, 06:23 PM
Your second EMT is Splash. *winces*

lvl100mewtwo
30th December 2010, 06:54 PM
Bahaha, wow... Irony...

Lady Vulpix
31st December 2010, 08:30 AM
Alex: if you want, I can trade your Splash TM for my Kinesis TM. Now since I'm back from my vacation I'll take advantage of the poll system to talk about it. :P

(31/12) When was the last time you went on vacation? Where did you go? What did you do? Did you enjoy it?
In my case it was on Sunday, I came back last night. I went to Ushuaia, the capital of Tierra del Fuego, and also the southernmost city in Argentina and probably in the world (unless Puerto Williams in Chile has already reached city status, I'm not sure about that). It was great. None of the problems Buenos Aires is having: there was cool weather, no power outages, ATMs had money in them and gas stations had enough fuel for everyone. But what I really enjoyed were the landscapes. I went to the natural reserve and the Martial glacier, and the sights in both places were breathtaking. I also visited several museums and went to Martillo island to see the penguins (which were adorable). I wish I could go there more often.

2 MGs, please.

Knight of Time
31st December 2010, 08:44 AM
Gabi: Green MGCoin, Lunar Gem

(31/12) When was the last time you went on vacation? Where did you go? What did you do? Did you enjoy it?

Well, finding time for a vacation has been rather hard, hmm...the last time I went on vacation I think *may* have been one to Nova Scotia...I honestly cannot remember much about it, but I think it might have been for a funeral (I unfortunately, haven't taken a real vacation from my home province in years; previous trips away from my home province were mainly for appointments). I mean, there wasn't much to enjoy other than seeing a bunch of distant relatives, but when you're presented with few opportunities to take an actual vacation (and in this case, if it's something that you can't do much of anything about), it's a hard thing to talk about.

Lady Vulpix
31st December 2010, 08:48 AM
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, Kyle. I hope you get to enjoy a real vacation sometime soon. You get a Red MGcoin.

lvl100mewtwo
31st December 2010, 10:33 AM

I can't say I've been on a vacation since University when I road tripped to Chicago... or last year to Pittsburgh, some of the craziest weekends of my life. Chicago was really a spur of the moment thing, while Pittsburgh was a planned NFL weekend last year... for a real vacay (week long) I have to look way back to when I bussed down to Florida for a week in my 4th year of uni... for spring break, now that was fun... lol

Haha, thanks Gabi for the offer, but I'll find somehow to use that Splash TM... hahahahaha

Knight of Time
31st December 2010, 12:59 PM
Alex: 1 Stamp/CCP

Could I possibly have 10 SCs for a Green MGCoin please? I'm going to go for the usual 1, 2, 3 combination.

Edit: Might as well throw in a new poll while I'm thinking of it.

(1/1) What is your favourite comic strip to read (e.g. Garfield, The Born Loser, Beetle Bailey, Bringing Up Father, etc.)? Is there a particular strip of one comic that makes you laugh each time you look at it? If so, what's so funny about it?

For me, definitely the Garfield comic strip. Yes, there is one particular Garfield comic strip that makes me laugh so much each time I look at it, it's the October 20th strip from 2006 where Odie drinks coffee, it's so funny because the coffee has a particular effect on the dog, making his ears curl up and his eyes "bug out" in a way, I can't help it, but the strip is so funny, to not laugh at it is pretty much impossible.

Lady Vulpix
1st January 2011, 04:53 PM
Kyle: SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone.

I would answer the poll but I don't have a favorite comic strip. It's always been hard for me to pick favorites among anything, and I've never gained anything from doing it, so most of the time I don't even try.

Happy 2011, everyone!

lvl100mewtwo
1st January 2011, 07:50 PM
(1/1) What is your favourite comic strip to read (e.g. Garfield, The Born Loser, Beetle Bailey, Bringing Up Father, etc.)? Is there a particular strip of one comic that makes you laugh each time you look at it? If so, what's so funny about it?

I've always been a fan of garfield, I've always read them when I was a kid, and same for Calvin and Hobbs, but now many ppl know about that one... Its just simplistic humor, always liked it for some reason...

Sending this msg off my phone right now, a happy 2011 to all!i

Lady Vulpix
1st January 2011, 07:53 PM
Alex: Red MGcoin.

lvl100mewtwo
3rd January 2011, 06:06 PM
Could I please use the Forge to make a Genetic Accelerator? *Hands over 3 Solar Gems, a Hollow Stone and 3 stamps*

Also, I'm handing over 3 MG Coins for my first EMT of the month please!

Knight of Time
3rd January 2011, 06:15 PM
Alex: 'takes the Stamps, Hollow Stone, and gems, and forges the latter two into a Genetic Accelerator Gene'

For the EMT, you get a Head Smash TM.

DarkestLight
8th January 2011, 08:43 AM
Hasn't been a question fora while, so I guess I'll start here. I wanted to answer KOT's poll, but its been past 2 days.

1/9: What goal for 2011 have you set for yourself, in the artistic sense (if any)? Writing a story? Painting a landscape? Performing in a play?

For me, I've finally got down from writing comedy to preforming it. I have started going to open mic's once a week now-and while there's usually hardly anyone there, I find its still difficult to just get up on the stage and say what I've been writing for months now. But I'm gonna stick with it, and see where it leads. Last night wasn't too bad. I actually got the 6 people to listen to my whole set.

lvl100mewtwo
8th January 2011, 11:01 AM
1/9: What goal for 2011 have you set for yourself, in the artistic sense (if any)? Writing a story? Painting a landscape? Performing in a play?

The only real big goal this year for me is to actually get publishes in a few scientific journals, which has started off well, now just to be peer reviewed... Fingers crossed!

MeLoVeGhOsTs
8th January 2011, 12:03 PM
Last vacation was in Sicily. Hot and pleasant, but I'm not a major fan of italian food. Had some really nice Steak in florence, though (other trip).

I like Kid Paddle, dunno why. It's so lame ^^

Well, I started playing together with a drummer now; so now my mind can finally put some structure into my thoughts and into a song. We'll see where it leads, but I like it. Aside from that, poetry on a monthly basis would be cool; can't promise myself that, though=/ Also, the funny thing is that it's still 8/1 here:D

classy_cat18
8th January 2011, 02:03 PM
DL: Blue MGcoin, Hollow Stone

Alex: Division Gem

MLG: Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone

Well, I guess the last time would be the family reunion a couple years ago. We went to Atlanta and stayed in the Buckhead region of the city (ritzy part). Unfortunately, I had *ahem* stomach troubles the whole time, and I can't enjoy myself if I'm *ahem* stopped up. *blushes* And never try to just drive around while looking for clubs; they come and go like a teleporting Abra.

Garfield, especially when he has to deal with that smartass talking scale. Garfield reminds me of my cynical side. And The Far Side in general. One of my teachers had a 360-day Far Side calendar, and he would let me keep the comics he tore off. I like it because it has humor that geeks can really appreciate.

Keeping myself still long enough to finish writing chapters! Yeesh, I got like ten things coming at me at once and I can only deal with one at a time!

Knight of Time
8th January 2011, 02:14 PM
Shonta: Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Flame Gem

(1/9) What goal for 2011 have you set for yourself, in the artistic sense (if any)? Writing a story? Painting a landscape? Performing in a play?

Hmm, this one is going to be another hard one to answer, right now, I hope to finish my current Battle Range story, I can't think of anything else that I'd call artistic.

classy_cat18
8th January 2011, 02:24 PM
Kyle: Lunar Gem

Lady Vulpix
9th January 2011, 08:08 AM
EMT Game!

[TYPE] PSYCHIC
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

(1/9) What goal for 2011 have you set for yourself, in the artistic sense (if any)? Writing a story? Painting a landscape? Performing in a play?
Finishing my Battle Range story for the current scenario first and foremost. Then, if I can find at least one reader, I'll try to finish Quest of Twelve.

lvl100mewtwo
9th January 2011, 02:47 PM
I'm gonna go with Psycho Cut for the EMT!

classy_cat18
9th January 2011, 03:33 PM
I'm guessing Psychic. Also, can I get a game of MP? *hands over coin*

Knight of Time
9th January 2011, 04:06 PM
I'm going to guess Luster Purge for the EMT.

Shonta: Nidorino, Nuzleaf, Jigglypuff, Gengar, Solrock, Spheal, Swellow, Kadabra, Mew, Magby, Dusknoir, Linoone, Mamoswine, Purugly

DarkestLight
9th January 2011, 05:40 PM
o.O I'm gonna go with Teleport.

Wolfsong
9th January 2011, 06:27 PM
im guessing psycho boost for the emt

mine is to finish a csi miami fanfiction i've been working on the last two years and already over 150,000 words but the end is in sight....

classy_cat18
9th January 2011, 06:56 PM
Amy: 1 Stamp/CCP

My MP: Nidorino, Nuzleaf, Jigglypuff, Gengar, Solrock, Spheal, Swellow, Kadabra, Mew, Magby, Dusknoir, Linoone, Mamoswine, Purugly
Question #1: Is there an "o" in the Pokemon's name?

Knight of Time
9th January 2011, 06:59 PM
Shonta: Yes, there is.

classy_cat18
9th January 2011, 09:17 PM
My MP: Nidorino, Solrock, Swellow, Dusknoir, Linoone, Mamoswine
Question #2: Did the Pokemon debut in Ruby and Sapphire?

Lady Vulpix
10th January 2011, 06:18 AM
EMT Game
[TYPE] PSYCHIC
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Psycho Cut, Psychic, Luster Purge, Teleport, Psycho Boost.

(10/1) Which (human) languages can you speak? Are you learning any right now? Do you find it difficult to learn a new language? Would you like to learn another?
I speak Spanish and English, and I'm learning Mandarin Chinese. I can speak a few words and phrases in other languages, but not enough to have a conversation of any kind. I don't find it particularly hard to learn a new language (uni stuff is harder), but it does take time, so I'm afraid I can't learn more than one at a time. I wish I could learn more. It would be nice to be able to speak and understand many different languages.

2 MGs, please.

Knight of Time
10th January 2011, 07:19 AM
Is the EMT Cosmic Power?

Shonta: Yes, it did.

Gabi: Photosynthesis Gem, Gold Berry

Lady Vulpix
10th January 2011, 08:04 AM
Thanks, Kyle. And wow, you've done it again! The Cosmic Power TM is yours.

Knight of Time
10th January 2011, 08:18 AM
Woohoo, lucky me.

I'm going to give Flora the TM since she's the only Pokemon I have that can learn the move.

(10/1) Which (human) languages can you speak? Are you learning any right now? Do you find it difficult to learn a new language? Would you like to learn another?

Well, I'm most fluent in English, but I can speak a small bit of French as well, even though my French isn't that good these days. These days, no, I'm not learning any other languages, but yeah, learning a new language indeed can take time. On the subject of learning another language, that's a tricky one...I'm leaning more toward no thanks, mainly because French can be a hard language to understand and get used to, so for now, I'm just going to stick with English.

Lady Vulpix
10th January 2011, 08:21 AM
Kyle: Hollow Stone.

lvl100mewtwo
10th January 2011, 12:31 PM

Currently I only know French and English (French being my mother tongue). Can't say I'm learning any right now apart from the little russian I pick up here and there from my bosses at work. I find it pretty difficult to learn a new language these days unless you have a mean to practice it every day, which I unfortunately don't have the chance too right now... Unless I put effort into it, haha... I wouldn't mind learning russian at this point or the dead language of Latin, but yeah, I'll stick with French and English for now.

Knight of Time
10th January 2011, 12:37 PM
Alex: 1 Stamp/CCP

classy_cat18
10th January 2011, 12:47 PM
My MP: Solrock, Swellow, Linoone
Question #3/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Solrock?

Knight of Time
10th January 2011, 12:48 PM
Shonta: No it isn't, sorry.

classy_cat18
10th January 2011, 02:00 PM
Question #4/Guess: Is it Linoone?

Right now, just English. (I'm guessing by "human" you're omitting my knowledge in Klingon. XP) I have a difficulty with speaking Spanish, but reading and translating it is easier. I'm currently learning Japanese. I have a talent of picking up foreign languages, and I would probably learn French or Italian too if I had the time. Unfortunately, my family thinks that I should just pick up languages that I'd need to use in the future (namely Spanish). With my limited funds, I can only afford Japanese at the time.

Knight of Time
10th January 2011, 02:04 PM
Shonta: Hollow Stone

MP: No, sorry.

Lady Vulpix
10th January 2011, 02:05 PM
Shonta: if you want to learn Spanish, I'll be glad to help. And there are websites like Livemocha (http://www.livemocha.com/) which can help you learn languages for free (it's not the same as attending a course in person, but it helps).

classy_cat18
10th January 2011, 02:44 PM
Crap, knew I should've gone with Swellow a couple of guesses ago. I'll go with Swellow and take my Blue MGCoin.

Gabi: *shrugs* I'm not really interested in re-learning Spanish. After I took Intermediate Spanish in my first college and barely getting a "D", it started to rub me the wrong way. I have a Hispanic aunt to help me learn should I ever choose to.

Knight of Time
10th January 2011, 03:02 PM
Shonta: Yes, it is Swellow. Go ahead and take the Blue MGCoin.

classy_cat18
10th January 2011, 03:23 PM
Using three of those MGCredits for my first spin of the EMT. That leaves me with three more.

Knight of Time
10th January 2011, 03:38 PM
Shonta: You get a Wrap TM.

classy_cat18
10th January 2011, 04:13 PM
*groans* Donating that one.

Lady Vulpix
10th January 2011, 04:31 PM
OK, it goes to the Lickitung at Dragon Tamers Adoption Center.

lvl100mewtwo
10th January 2011, 06:14 PM
With that stamp I got earlier and another stamp, ill buy a red MG coin seeing I have none and go for a quiz please... (I'm on my phone, the who's that pokemon quiz :))

Knight of Time
10th January 2011, 06:25 PM
Alex: I presume you're talking about a GT!, so:

This Pokemon has the ability to read air currents, and that ability can help it predict the weather or it's opponent's next move.

lvl100mewtwo
10th January 2011, 06:36 PM
Haha, oh the cruel irony... how I miss Mystic :P Espeon I do believe... I'll take a blue MG coin and have a go at an MP please!

Knight of Time
10th January 2011, 06:38 PM
Alex: You're right, it was Espeon.

MP: Cleffa, Poochyena, Taillow, Electivire, Dodrio, Machop, Corsola, Ledyba, Chingling, Electrode, Feraligatr, Wobbuffet, Beldum, Wingull

lvl100mewtwo
10th January 2011, 06:44 PM
Is the Pokemon from before Generation 3?

Knight of Time
10th January 2011, 06:45 PM

lvl100mewtwo
10th January 2011, 06:54 PM
Perfect!

MP: Cleffa, Dodrio, Machop, Corsola, Ledyba, Electrode, Feraligatr, Wobbuffet

Has my pokemon evolved?

Wolfsong
10th January 2011, 07:07 PM
*Hands over 1 blue and 1 red mg coin leaving me with none. I'd like my first turn of the emt for this month please

edit: I'm giving shonta the four leave clover for captured pokemon that i had[/color]

Knight of Time
10th January 2011, 07:31 PM
Alex: No, it hasn't.

Amy: You get a Reflect TM.

lvl100mewtwo
10th January 2011, 07:47 PM
Ok, Good!

MP: Cleffa, Machop, Corsola, Ledyba

I'm gonna goooo... Corsola?

Knight of Time
10th January 2011, 07:49 PM
Alex: No, sorry.

lvl100mewtwo
10th January 2011, 07:57 PM
MP: Cleffa, Machop, Ledyba

Ledyba? lol

Knight of Time
10th January 2011, 08:03 PM
Alex: No, sorry, it isn't Ledyba either. Your next guess is your last chance on this one, I'm afraid.

lvl100mewtwo
10th January 2011, 08:16 PM
Haha, it's ok... *crosses fingers...*

Cleffa?

Knight of Time
10th January 2011, 08:22 PM
Alex: You got it, it was Cleffa. What will your prize be, then?

lvl100mewtwo
10th January 2011, 08:23 PM
Haha, Blue MG, making 3, and my second spin at EMT! (Please not Splash again... lmao...)

Knight of Time
10th January 2011, 08:28 PM
Alex: Okay. This time, you get a Protect TM.

lvl100mewtwo
10th January 2011, 08:29 PM
Haha, yay! Thanks for that, atleast it's a better one :P

Knight of Time
11th January 2011, 06:57 AM
I might as well post a new poll to keep this going.

(1/11) Do you get any TV channels that you can only get by satellite or digital cable or something similar (e.g. Game Show Network, MTV, etc)? If so, which one do you like watching most, and what show(s) do you like best on that channel?

For me, yeah, we started to get digital cable a couple of months ago, so we have a bunch of channels we previously never had before. The channel I like watching most of all these days is Game Show Network (GSN for short), and the shows on there I like watching generally are Lingo (similar to TPM's Lingo, but with some respectable differences), Catch 21 (a game with similarities to Blackjack, but some quiz show elements too), and Chain Reaction (a game where contestants have to link words to another to make chains of two words that either make a phrase or compound word, such as Final Four Square Dance Party Time Travel Guide (in this case, it'd go Final Four, Four Square, Square Dance, Dance Party, Party Time, Time Travel, Travel Guide)). Of the many game shows on GSN, those three are my favourites.

lvl100mewtwo
11th January 2011, 08:26 AM
(1/11) Do you get any TV channels that you can only get by satellite or digital cable or something similar (e.g. Game Show Network, MTV, etc)? If so, which one do you like watching most, and what show(s) do you like best on that channel?

I'm gonna have to go with the NFL and NHL network on this, odd choices I know, but I like the show America's Game a lot (going on the past years superbowl winner) and well anything hockey for me is golden, haha! And another channel lately I'm liking is AMC, with Walking Dead and Breaking Bad, 2 good tv shows if u guys get the chance!

Lady Vulpix
11th January 2011, 08:52 AM
Kyle: Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP.

Alex: Solar Gem.

I used to have satellite many years ago (20 years ago already! Unbelievable.), but not anymore. Now I have cable but not digital, and I rarely watch it. Mostly when I'm in bed and can't sleep, then I turn on the TV and try to find something that can take my mind off whatever's troubling me.

Knight of Time
11th January 2011, 09:07 AM
Gabi: Red MGCoin

classy_cat18
11th January 2011, 11:04 AM
When we finally got digital cable, we got a selection of new channels on the TV in the living room. I usually stay in my bedroom, but I would try to catch Batman Beyond on the Hub, as well as Avatar: the Last Airbender and Dragonball Z Kai on Nicktoons.

Could I get a game of MP, with DP Pokemon? *pays*

Lady Vulpix
11th January 2011, 11:10 AM
Shonta: MG: Solar Gem. MP: Wooper, Meditite, Chinchou, Blaziken, Swampert, Treecko, Groudon, Kadabra, Toxicroak, Anorith, Poliwrath, Skitty, Staravia, Muk.

Amy and I are already online.

Wolfsong
11th January 2011, 11:19 AM
I'd like to buy one red mg coin *hadns over a stamp* i'd like to play one game of group two scratchcards for a green mg coin numbers 2,3,5.

No i don't. Although when i was away at UT Martin i was able to have it even in our dorm rooms and i watched mostly animal planet and CMT. I loved the music videos on CMT and i like learning all sorts of things about aminals. I knwo if we ever get digital cable or sat here those are goignto th the main two stations i'd watch....

Knight of Time
11th January 2011, 11:29 AM
Amy: 2 Green MGCoins

SC: Red MGCoin

Wolfsong
11th January 2011, 11:38 AM
I'd like to use that red mg coin for a game of mystery pokemon and one of those green mg coins for my other turn at the emt for this month

Lady Vulpix
11th January 2011, 11:42 AM
MP: Empoleon, Luvdisc, Lickilicky, Manectric, Baltoy, Politoed, Rhydon, Nosepass, Cradily, Smeargle, Nuzleaf, Mr. Mime, Clamperl, Octillery. EMT: Rage.

Wolfsong
11th January 2011, 11:43 AM
Question 1: Has the pokemon in question evolved?

Lady Vulpix
11th January 2011, 11:46 AM
The question is ambiguous. There's at least one pokemon in that list which may or may not have evolved.

Wolfsong
11th January 2011, 11:52 AM
okay take two Question 1: can the pokemon in question evolve?

classy_cat18
11th January 2011, 11:58 AM
My MP: Wooper, Meditite, Chinchou, Blaziken, Swampert, Treecko, Groudon, Kadabra, Toxicroak, Anorith, Poliwrath, Skitty, Staravia, Muk
Question #1: Did the Pokemon debut in Ruby and Sapphire?

Lady Vulpix
11th January 2011, 11:59 AM
No, it can't.

Wolfsong
11th January 2011, 12:13 PM
MP: Empoleon, Luvdisc, Lickilicky, Manectric, Politoed, Cradily, Smeargle, Mr. Mime, Octillery.

Question 1: can the pokemon in question evolve? - No
Question 2: does the pokemon in question have a dual type?

Lady Vulpix
11th January 2011, 12:48 PM
Shonta: yes, it does.
Amy: no, it doesn't.

Wolfsong
11th January 2011, 01:02 PM
MP: Luvdisc, Lickilicky, Manectric, Politoed, Smeargle, Mr. Mime, Octillery.

Question 2: does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - no
Question 3: Is the pokemon a water type?

classy_cat18
11th January 2011, 01:15 PM
My MP: Meditite, Blaziken, Swampert, Treecko, Groudon, Anorith, Skitty
Question #2: Can the Pokemon evolve?

Lady Vulpix
11th January 2011, 02:40 PM
No to both.

Wolfsong
11th January 2011, 02:43 PM
MP: Lickilicky, Manectric, Smeargle, Mr. Mime.

Question 2: does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - no
Question 3: Is the pokemon a water type? - no
Question 4: Is it Manectric?

classy_cat18
11th January 2011, 02:47 PM
My MP: Blaziken, Swampert, Groudon
Question #3/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Swampert?

Lady Vulpix
11th January 2011, 02:55 PM
Amy: yes! Pick your prize. Shonta: No, sorry.

Knight of Time
11th January 2011, 03:00 PM
Hmm, methinks I ought to go for a game of MP myself, so...

'hands over a Red MGCoin'

Lady Vulpix
11th January 2011, 03:11 PM
Kyle: Buizel, Octillery, Dratini, Grotle, Kingler, Electabuzz, Miltank, Spheal, Houndoom, Cloyster, Porygon-Z, Seadra, Heracross, Lucario

Wolfsong
11th January 2011, 03:20 PM
I think i'll take the 5 stamps this time

Knight of Time
11th January 2011, 03:25 PM
Gabi gave me the following MP list:

Buizel, Octillery, Dratini, Grotle, Kingler, Electabuzz, Miltank, Spheal, Houndoom, Cloyster, Porygon-Z, Seadra, Heracross, Lucario

Question 1: Are Steel type moves not very effective against the MP?

Lady Vulpix
11th January 2011, 04:45 PM
Amy: the stamps are yours.

Kyle: no.

Knight of Time
11th January 2011, 04:58 PM
Okay, well, I guess I could have re-phrased that question to make for slightly less confusion, but anyway, since the MP doesn't have a resistance to Steel type moves, that leaves:

Dratini, Grotle, Miltank, Spheal, Cloyster, Porygon-Z, Heracross

Question 2: Can the MP evolve?

Edit: May I also sell the following gems for CCPs please?

-Solar Gem
-Spark Gem
-Lunar Gem x4
-Rainbow Gem

That'll make 14 CCPs.

Lady Vulpix
11th January 2011, 06:18 PM
You get 14 CCPs. MP: yes, it can.

DarkestLight
11th January 2011, 06:27 PM
10/1) Which (human) languages can you speak? Are you learning any right now? Do you find it difficult to learn a new language? Would you like to learn another?

I can't speak any language fluently anymore, but I used to take Spanish and Japanese. Partially due to where I grew up, Spanish is a big part of the culture here. So I really had no choice but to learn enough to get by. Japanese came about after I imported Grandia <3

I just need time. Maybe later this year.

Lady Vulpix
11th January 2011, 06:38 PM
DarkestLight: Lunar Gem.

classy_cat18
11th January 2011, 06:41 PM
My MP: Blaziken, Groudon
Question #4/Guess: Is it Groudon?

Oh, and I would like to sell 6 Ocean Gems, 3 Flame Gems and 6 Solar Gems for CCPs.

Lady Vulpix
11th January 2011, 06:51 PM
MP: Nope. :( You get 30 CCPs for your gems.

classy_cat18
11th January 2011, 07:06 PM
It's Blaziken. I'll take a Blue MGCoin as my prize and use it for my second EMT for this month.

Lady Vulpix
11th January 2011, 07:14 PM
Along with a Red MGCoin, right? You get a Mean Look TM.

Knight of Time
11th January 2011, 07:21 PM
Okay, since the MP can evolve, that leaves me with the trio of:

Dratini, Grotle, Spheal

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Grotle?

Lady Vulpix
11th January 2011, 08:06 PM
Yes, it is!

Knight of Time
11th January 2011, 08:11 PM
Sweet, got to remind myself to always pick the middle one anytime I have a choice of three remaining in MP.

Can I have 2 Green MGCoins, and use them for my January EMTs please?

Lady Vulpix
11th January 2011, 08:14 PM
It's still a 1/3 chance, but suit yourself. EMT: Rock Throw, Shadow Punch.

Knight of Time
12th January 2011, 06:59 AM
Meh, I have been noticing that in situations of picking one of three possibilities for something, the middle one seems to be the right one more often than the other two...um, I'm going to donate the Rock Throw TM, and I guess I'll hang onto the Shadow Punch TM for now, as I might put that one up for sale or trade if I find someone with a Pokemon that can learn the move.

(1/12) What was the very first video game you ever played? Have you beaten it yet (preferably 100%, but not necessarily)? What was the last time you played the game?

For me, the first video game I ever played was Super Mario World for the SNES, I have beaten the game, even though back then I was a bit less cautious in the game than I am now. The last time I played the game (excluding times I played it on an emulator), hmm, it's definitely been years, my SNES has been getting old from the years of not using it, and these days, I kinda doubt I will play a game on it again (that's especially the case for one game of mine that I'm missing a crucial accessory for). Good thing for emulators on newer game systems, though (sort of).

Lady Vulpix
12th January 2011, 08:21 AM
OK, the Rock Throw TM goes to the Nosepass at DT AC.

MG: Spark Gem, Darkness Gem.

(1/12) What was the very first video game you ever played? Have you beaten it yet (preferably 100%, but not necessarily)? What was the last time you played the game?
It was the Smurfs game for ColecoVision. I beat it several times a day for a while, then I started having some fun with it by jumping at the last moment to prevent the main character from kissing Smurfette in the end, until I finally got tired of it. I stopped playing it around 1985. I still remember every background music by heart.

Knight of Time
12th January 2011, 09:11 AM
Gabi: Red MGCoin

Wolfsong
12th January 2011, 09:17 AM

Mine was Super Mario Brothers for the original Nintendo Entertinment System. i'm pretty sure i did beat t. THe last time i played it was about the middle of last year when i tested my NES set to see if it worked before i sold it to a coworker i still had the box it came in and everything.

Knight of Time
12th January 2011, 09:21 AM
Amy: Flame Gem

Wolfsong
12th January 2011, 09:29 AM
I'd like tosell that and my division gem as wel for stamps please

Knight of Time
12th January 2011, 09:32 AM
Amy: 'takes the Flame Gem and the Division Gem and gives you 4 Stamps for them'

There you go.

Lady Vulpix
12th January 2011, 10:18 AM
I'm gathering too many MGCoins, I might as well use some of them. I'd like 5 scratchcards (1,2,5) for 2 stamps, and a spin at the EMT. *Hands over 8 Red MGCoins, keeping 15 Red, 18 Blue and 21 Green MGCoins*.

Knight of Time
12th January 2011, 10:23 AM
Gabi: SCs: 8 Stamps, 2 Red MGCoins

For the EMT, you get an Aqua Tail TM.

classy_cat18
12th January 2011, 10:31 AM
Super Mario Bros. for the NES, most likely. But since the game came out the year after I was born, I probably didn't get to play it before it got damaged in the move. The first one I remember would be Super Mario Bros. 3. I was not able to beat it, or even get past the third world without using Warp Whistles. I...still haven't beaten it although I know have the port on GBA.

MG, as well as a game of MP with DP. *gives Red MGCoin*

Lady Vulpix
12th January 2011, 10:32 AM
Thanks. I'll give it to Siren. It may come in handy in a 2-on-2 battle.

Knight of Time
12th January 2011, 10:34 AM
Shonta: Lunar Gem

MP: Seviper, Magikarp, Lapras, Sentret, Wobbuffet, Granbull, Qwilfish, Giratina, Gible, Slowbro, Tentacool, Poliwhirl, Wigglytuff, Prinplup

classy_cat18
12th January 2011, 11:39 AM
My MP: Seviper, Magikarp, Lapras, Sentret, Wobbuffet, Granbull, Qwilfish, Giratina, Gible, Slowbro, Tentacool, Poliwhirl, Wigglytuff, Prinplup
Question #1: Is the Pokemon a Water-type?

Knight of Time
12th January 2011, 11:50 AM
Shonta: No, it is not.

classy_cat18
12th January 2011, 12:03 PM
My MP: Seviper, Sentret, Wobbuffet, Granbull, Giratina, Gible, Wigglytuff
Question #2: Does the Pokemon's name begin with a "g"?

Knight of Time
12th January 2011, 12:05 PM
Shonta: No, it does not.

classy_cat18
12th January 2011, 12:20 PM
My MP: Seviper, Sentret, Wobbuffet, Wigglytuff
Question #3: Does it start with an "S"?

lvl100mewtwo
12th January 2011, 12:21 PM

Well the first system I ever owned was an atari 2600, but I really don't remember any of the games on it... The first system I remember having and playing is my NES and Super Mario Bros. / Duck Hunt... Oh how I hated that dog... I'm pretty sure I beat it as a kid, but I def beat the game a few times in Uni doing speed runs (finishing the game under 15 minutes)... As for Duck Hunt, prob one of my fave retro games, every now and then we have competitions with shooting the controled ducks... Really difficult when someone else controls the mallards...

classy_cat18
12th January 2011, 12:22 PM
Alex: Division Gem

Knight of Time
12th January 2011, 12:43 PM
Shonta: No, it does not.

Sorry about nearly skipping you there; I didn't see your last MP post until now.

classy_cat18
12th January 2011, 12:55 PM
My MP: Wobbuffet, Wigglytuff
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Wobbuffet?

Knight of Time
12th January 2011, 12:56 PM
Shonta: No, it's not Wobbuffet, sorry.

classy_cat18
12th January 2011, 01:04 PM
It's Wigglytuff. I'll take another Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

Knight of Time
12th January 2011, 01:24 PM
Shonta: Yes, it is Wigglytuff.

'gives you a Blue MGCoin'

Edit: Just wondering, but may I have 10 SCs for a Green MGCoin, please? I'm going to go for the usual 1, 2, 3, combination.

Lady Vulpix
12th January 2011, 05:52 PM
Assuming you pay for them, you get 2 Blue MGcoins and 5 Red MGcoins.

Knight of Time
12th January 2011, 06:02 PM
Yeah.

'hands over 10 MGCredits'

Funny though, I get the same result as last time I got 10 SCs...oh well, I guess sometimes you have to be prepared for the unexpected.

DarkestLight
12th January 2011, 07:18 PM

Ahh that takes me back. The first video game I ever played that I had on a home console was none other than Sonic 2 :D. Came with the Genesis, oh man I loved that game. So vivid my memories are of it. I recently played it on the Wii (Sonic Mega Collection) and blasted through it in under 2 hours. I still hate Sky Sanctuary, that stupid plane jumping part STILL aggravates me. But the music when you head for the rocket.. Epic!

At the same time I played Tetris and Titus the Fox on the Original Game Boy, so yeah :D

Knight of Time
12th January 2011, 07:21 PM
DarkestLight: Sky Sanctuary is actually in Sonic (3) & Knuckles, you must mean Sky Chase or Wing Fortress.

But anyway, your MG is a Red MGCoin.

classy_cat18
12th January 2011, 08:44 PM
The plane jumping part? Definitely Sky Chase, but Wing Fortress was worse for me because of that part when you're jumping across that large gap on the turrets before they close one by one.

To make this not spam, I'm doing a Fishing Game (A2). *pays*