PDA

View Full Version : Who's getting what

Andrew
23rd December 2010, 08:21 AM
So who's getting what for christmas this year? What are you buying for others in a selfless display of love. Or consumerism. Whatevers.

I'm getting my aunt a cookbook
My sister... I was getting her some cosmetic stuff, now I dunno
My mum... maybe a spa day voucher
My BF, cologne... I don't know...

Mikachu Yukitatsu
23rd December 2010, 08:42 AM
I have to state that sadly, I won't give anymore presents to anybody IRL this Christmas. I don't have any relatives to care enough. I will just wish my friends some Merry Christmas when I see them.

As for presents I already have given, I paid my mom's meal when I visited her earlier this month. And then we had a 'Secret Santa' thingy in Kuntoutuskoti, the house where i live, and I gave some sweets to a nurse.

But Andrew, at first this topic gave me the idea that it's also about the presents WE are getting from other people. So I'll cover that also. I'll get something from my mother for sure, including the 25th Anniversary Super Mario All-Stars Collector's Pack! So that's already confirmed.

Roy Karrde
23rd December 2010, 10:41 AM
My Sister: Batman and Robin The Animated Series Cartoon Maker, a set of 80s Batman Color and Activity Books

My Brother: Kingdom Keepers Audio CDs.

My Mother: DVD set of the old Richard Dean Anderson Series "Legend"

My Father: 50 dollar gift certificate to Salt Grass Stake House.

Telume
23rd December 2010, 06:20 PM
Myself: A DAMN CAR, I got the cellphone I wanted for christmas already, got Guildwars and I got Monster Hunter Tri

My dad: ANOTHER DAMN CAR, a cellphone and moneeeeeey

My Grandma: A cellphone, and money money money,