PDA

View Full Version : What Pokemon Or Type Should they make in Future Pokemon games?

Fat Matt
24th December 2010, 12:10 PM
I dont really know but i wanna know your answers.

Galdr
10th January 2011, 01:47 PM
Hmm, nobody's posted in here...
And it's only a month away thread, so it's not so old. :3

I'd like to see a Water/Fire type.
Or, even an Ice/Fire (the ice would be "melted" over the fire, like a glass lantern)
a specific jerboa kind of Pokemon would be nice. Raichu looks like one, but it's more gerbil-looking. A jerboa does look like a gerbil (in the same family) but something more specific towards it. It'd be a Ground/Fire type or something, since they live in deserts.

They also need a new Wolf-looking Pokemon. Mightyena's an OK thing, but we need a WHITE colored wolf! Something like... a Wolfos. XD Ice type Wolf.

A newer version of Ditto. Call it "Guppy".

How about an Electric/Dark? Electric/Fire? Dark/Psychic type too. It'd be cool to see a Steel/Ghost type and Ghost/Grass types as well.

Too bad they couldn't make a new type called Photon or something. If there's a Dark type, they need a Light type because Psychic doesn't really work.

Also, a new move that boosts Dark type moves in a weather aspect, like Sunny Day raises Fire power, accuracy and helps Solar Beam. Rain Dance boosts Water power, accuracy and helps Thunder's accuracy as well. Hail helps Snow Cloakers, Blizzard's accuracy and powers up Ice moves. Sandstorm helps Sand Veilers, and Steel & Rock types boost their defense.

So why not a dark-type weather?

Anyway, that's what I think. n_n Maybe one of my suggestions will be added in. Maybe.

DarkestLight
10th January 2011, 04:53 PM
Hmm, nobody's posted in here...
And it's only a month away thread, so it's not so old. :3

I'd like to see a Water/Fire type.
Or, even an Ice/Fire (the ice would be "melted" over the fire, like a glass lantern)
a specific jerboa kind of Pokemon would be nice. Raichu looks like one, but it's more gerbil-looking. A jerboa does look like a gerbil (in the same family) but something more specific towards it. It'd be a Ground/Fire type or something, since they live in deserts.

They also need a new Wolf-looking Pokemon. Mightyena's an OK thing, but we need a WHITE colored wolf! Something like... a Wolfos. XD Ice type Wolf.

A newer version of Ditto. Call it "Guppy".

How about a Dragon/Ghost type? Or Electric/Dark? Electric/Fire? Dark/Psychic type too. It'd be cool to see a Steel/Ghost type and Ghost/Grass types as well.

Too bad they couldn't make a new type called Photon or something. If there's a Dark type, they need a Light type because Psychic doesn't really work.

Also, a new move that boosts Dark type moves in a weather aspect, like Sunny Day raises Fire power, accuracy and helps Solar Beam. Rain Dance boosts Water power, accuracy and helps Thunder's accuracy as well. Hail helps Snow Cloakers, Blizzard's accuracy and powers up Ice moves. Sandstorm helps Sand Veilers, and Steel & Rock types boost their defense.

So why not a dark-type weather?

Anyway, that's what I think. n_n Maybe one of my suggestions will be added in. Maybe.
Hey Galdr. Didnt get to welcome you in the other topic, but I'll do it here.

Uhhh...bolded part=Giratina cries at you.

Jeff
10th January 2011, 05:47 PM
Another welcome to the newbie!

Anyway, I've always wanted a light type, and this will be the third generation without a new type. Too long, IMO.

Other than Light, another type I've been wanting to see lately is Sound. There are already plenty of Pokemon that fit it and so could be retyped, such as the Whismur and Kriketot lines, and Chatot.

Magmar
10th January 2011, 06:13 PM
There could be an Undead type of Pokemon, like Zombie Pokemon. I would play Pokemon again if they introduced some badass zombies. Of course, Game Freak and what not would probably make it part Poison and thus weak against everything D:

And while we're making edgy Pokemon, there could be a whole new element: Circus Pokemon. Make it straight up Pokemon Orange for Halloween. They don't have to be gory, but spooky and unique enough--not evil clowns per se. You could chuck Mr. Mime and Jynx into here as well.

They could make another type exclusive to Pokemon like Unown and Castform, and make it akin to controlling nature. Something with resistance to special attacks.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
11th January 2011, 04:47 AM
I've always wanted a Sun Type. It's super effective against Dark and Fire (and maybe something else, not really thinking it through here). Could be awesome with a lot of Plant types, too.

Fire => Plant, but Sun => Fire. So a Plant/Sun type, like Sunflora or Bellosom.

My fakemon was a Sun/Flying type, based on Horus.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
11th January 2011, 10:15 AM
I like the idea of a Sun type. I would do away with the Flying type and split it into Bird Type and Air Type - where Bird is obvious and Air being all those Pokémon able to fly or float but aren't birds.

Galdr
11th January 2011, 10:24 AM
Hey Galdr. Didnt get to welcome you in the other topic, but I'll do it here.

Uhhh...bolded part=Giratina cries at you.

Hi!
Aww poor Giratina. D:
And I meant another Dragon/Ghost type. XD I thought I typed out another. I failed.

Another Dragon/Ghost that isn't an Uber! XD

Bear
11th January 2011, 03:06 PM
I think more dual typing involving Dragon and Ghost should be included. I know the new game has an Electric/Dragon and Fire/Dragon finally so that's good. Ghost/Water and Ghost/Normal would be cool as well.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
11th January 2011, 04:55 PM
We have a Ghost/Water IIRC. The one with the moustache (and the female counterpart).

We have Ghost/Fighting now, too. The last generation brought a couple cool type combinations.

I want an Ice/Fire.

TryingTyrants
22nd January 2011, 11:30 PM
Fire/Grass. It could be a Plant on Fire, that has a "Blazing Seed", as the Fire equivalent to "Bullet Seed"

Blademaster
23rd January 2011, 03:17 PM
The Moses Pokemon.

Markiss
23rd January 2011, 05:49 PM
i really want a Fire / ice. Itd be lolsy. really Stealth rock weak but still. at least we got a pure Flying type finally! :D

MeLoVeGhOsTs
24th January 2011, 01:57 AM
Isn't it Abraham-pokemon, then?

It's been a while since I checked a bible..

Drago
24th January 2011, 02:24 AM
It's hard for me to keep track of them all, but has there been a fly Pokemon? As in, just a straightforward, annoying fly?
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1193/640499324_74e2182964.jpg

crown34
24th January 2011, 03:42 PM
It's hard for me to keep track of them all, but has there been a fly Pokemon? As in, just a straightforward, annoying fly?

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/e/e6/469Yanmega.png
Does that answer your question?

Drago
24th January 2011, 08:27 PM
Ehhh, kinda... it's a little bit more akin to a dragonfly, though.

Blademaster
25th January 2011, 02:55 PM
That's a dragonfly, hands down.

A normal fly, as far as I know, has NOT been done. The closest thing I can think of is Masquerain, and it evolves from a pond-skater, so I have no clue what the fuck it's supposed to be.

Cirrus
25th January 2011, 07:14 PM
They need a Ghost / Steel-type. All those resistances!!!!

Also, make the fly Pokemon SUPER, extremely common. Like srsly, put it on every route. Just to make it annoying. xD

Galdr
7th February 2011, 11:09 AM
Fire/Grass. It could be a Plant on Fire, that has a "Blazing Seed", as the Fire equivalent to "Bullet Seed"

Well, if they can make Ulgamoth (that's what I call it. Don't like it's English name...) a Bug/Fire, then they could probably make a Fire/Grass type. XD

Hmm and yes. Ghost/Steel. That would be totally epic, I agree!

Hmm I can see an Ice/Electric type too. XD
Or... a Fire/Ice. Wait I think I said that already, lol. Oh well, I'm saying it again.