PDA

View Full Version : Jewmas

RedStarWarrior
26th December 2010, 12:16 AM
I forgot all about חֲנֻכָּה. How was it for all our Jew friends at TPM?

Hope your house didn't burn down from all the candles!

Also, it's weird to have text that's read right to left inserted in text that's read left to right. :P

Zak
26th December 2010, 08:22 AM
Also, it's weird to have text that's read right to left inserted in text that's read left to right. :P

Yeah kinda confusing isn't it... ;)

Actually "חֲנֻכָּה" was already almost a month ago, and I believe it was acknowledged.

But anyway I'm in Israel right now actually, and it's interesting not seeing all these crazy Christmas decorations everywhere for once. :P

EDIT: Why's this in Mt. Moon, can I move it to Misc... I actually have a funny story.

Deadwood_Zen
26th December 2010, 09:20 AM
I don't celebrate Christmas AND I'm not Jewish! :P

PNT510
26th December 2010, 11:25 AM
Yeah kinda confusing isn't it... ;)

Actually "חֲנֻכָּה" was already almost a month ago, and I believe it was acknowledged.

But anyway I'm in Israel right now actually, and it's interesting not seeing all these crazy Christmas decorations everywhere for once. :P

EDIT: Why's this in Mt. Moon, can I move it to Misc... I actually have a funny story.

If this topic was moved to Misc it would be in poor taste for me to call you a dirty jew though!

Heald
26th December 2010, 11:38 AM
I don't think that matters, especially since I flat out called Zak a kike in my Xmas Secret Santa poem to DivineAll.

Telume
26th December 2010, 04:08 PM
Speaking of the poem, that was the most epic poem I've ever seen.

So, what'd you get for Jewmas Zak?

Andrew
26th December 2010, 05:46 PM
I don't celebrate Christmas AND I'm not Jewish! :P

You're just cheap?

Zak
26th December 2010, 07:54 PM
I already said in the other thread what I got.

Deadwood_Zen
27th December 2010, 04:37 PM
You're just cheap?
Yep, I'm too poor to even be Jewish... :/

Lol, jk. My family is anything but religious so we just do the Winter Solstice. No religion and we do presents a few days before the kids on Christmas, so it's not too bad.

The_Missing_Link
27th December 2010, 05:07 PM
I only got one present from my parents this year but it was a good one - a Sealy Posturepedic chair. Comfy as hell

Also got Christmas gifts from my fiance and his family, including socks, Epic Mickey, a cookbook, and huge cup/soup bowls. I think my fiance got the best gift of all, which is a book entitled "1001 Video Games You Need to Play Before You Die". Very good read

Telume
27th December 2010, 07:50 PM
Sealy Posturepedic chair

I hate you. I've wanted a Posturepedic for a WHILE now, ANYTHING doesn't matter what, that Posturepedic stuff is so damn comfy.

Blademaster
28th December 2010, 02:10 PM
"1001 Video Games You Need to Play Before You Die"

...Proceed.

Lady Vulpix
30th December 2010, 06:51 AM
It went quietly for me and my family. Nothing worth mentioning, except that I could bet some of my relatives didn't even remember it was Hanukkah (or whatever spelling you prefer).