PDA

View Full Version : Looking Back on April Fools 2009

AprilFools2009
27th December 2010, 09:11 PM
It's been well over a year since the incident of April Fools 2009 occured, where one of the supermoderators attacked specific members in threads.

Overall, the situation wasn't at all that funny. It was more or less down right rude to some of the victims of this "joke".

Now, I'm not trying to refuel an arguement of something old, but I just want to know.

Will the upcoming April Fools 2011 and so forth be anything like the one from 2009?

Magmar
27th December 2010, 09:38 PM
Yes, in fact, we've been planning it in a secret forum you can't see called Mt. Moon. In fact, we're all planning on outright dissing one another and duking it out on a Pokemon battle simulator to see who has the biggest dick in TPM. We've been practicing insults we plan on using one another and it's all going to be one big surprise! Everyone's in on it but you.

Jeff
27th December 2010, 09:41 PM
Considering we didn't do anything like that for 2010, I don't see future pranks being like 2009.

Drago
28th December 2010, 05:50 AM
Here's an idea: Get over it. :D
Also, kudos on not having the balls to even say this on your own account. That's cute right there.

Blademaster
28th December 2010, 02:15 PM
Who's this guy? I think I had the most right to be pissed and I got over this shit a loooong time ago.

Jeff
28th December 2010, 04:18 PM
Right, let's just leave this incident as the distant memory it is.

The original question's been answered, so I don't see any reason for this thread to stay open.

Andrew
28th December 2010, 04:27 PM
I've got a terrible terrible memory, but that was the shitfest of people e-crying over fake threads made specifically for April Fools?

As for 2011... you'll have to see what's in store... it could be anything really.