PDA

View Full Version : Fitness

Andrew
30th December 2010, 03:27 AM
TPM, how do you stay in shape?

I'm totes unhealthy atm and would love my obliques back. One day. But I'm hoping to try intergrate more exercise into my life by buying a bike to go to work on. I'll cycle 3 days a week and gym 3 days a week. Maybe mix it up with a few laps in the pool.

As for food, I try avoid anything overly fatty, any fast food or anything deep fried. I also can't eat bread and other carby food as it gives me stomach pains. I'm not a celiac, but the doctor says I'm sensitive :) I will admit my main weakness - CHOCOLATE.

I just wanna look good enough for Mardi Gras essentially. So that's 2 months away!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
30th December 2010, 04:00 AM
I just wanna look good enough for Pokemon Black And White essentially. So that's 2 months away!

In other words, going to swimming or to beach is no-no.

I have been trying to get to gym 2-3 times a week but it wasn't until last Monday I managed to find time to be there the second time this month!

I walk daily, but not too long distances.

Andrew
30th December 2010, 05:13 AM
Wait, you want to look good... for a DS game?

What?

Seriously, what, the fuck?

shazza
30th December 2010, 05:50 AM
Excuse me, mate, but you're an unoriginal cunt. (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=21710)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
30th December 2010, 06:59 AM
Wait, you want to look good... for a DS game?

What?

Seriously, what, the fuck?

I meant that my fitness is in such a bad condition that I only look good enough to do something where I don't interract with real people face-to-face.

Magmar
30th December 2010, 08:26 AM
i go to tha club n shake my bon bonz

Deadwood_Zen
30th December 2010, 01:35 PM
I have an extremely high metabolism. I eat about 4-5 pounds of food a day(mostly crap) and can't do anything to gain a pound over 130(I'm 5'10'', so that's pretty damn skinny). I only really 'exercise' for Marching Band and the fact I have no car, means I have to walk everywhere(about 10 or so miles a week).

abunaidesu
30th December 2010, 01:39 PM
i jog

Dryk
30th December 2010, 03:59 PM
tryin to do what this guy does

Yc2Yg8u_iK4

Blademaster
30th December 2010, 05:20 PM
I do push-ups to try and build up my arms. They're piss-weak compared to me legs.

I've gotten lazy over the past few weeks, though. :(

shazza
30th December 2010, 05:36 PM
I'm back in my hometown for a bit, and during Christmas I was lazy. But I'm back to every second day of doing strength training. I'm a fucking alpha tank, mate.

Andrew
30th December 2010, 08:01 PM
I thought you got fit by beating up women? Oh wait, that's just your doppelganger.

Jk Shaz

Blademaster
31st December 2010, 04:24 PM
I'm a fucking alpha tank, mate.

You act like none of us have seen pics of your skinny stoner ass, yo. :rolleyes:

Deadwood_Zen
31st December 2010, 08:58 PM
Enough Oddish-joints can make ANYONE feel Alpha Tank ;]

crown34
31st December 2010, 09:54 PM
Some crazy ass parkour.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st January 2011, 12:34 AM
Why can't I understand half of the jokes here?

Wait, my first joke sucked.

Blademaster
1st January 2011, 02:16 AM
All foreign jokes suck due to poor translation. C'est la vie.

Katie
2nd January 2011, 04:44 PM
my boyfriend wants me to buy a membership to his gym

I don't wannaaaaaaaaaaaa :(

Andrew
2nd January 2011, 05:57 PM
Does he want you to get fit, Katie?

Bear
2nd January 2011, 08:55 PM
I'll be starting P90X shortly so I can look good for my wedding in June :D

Andrew
3rd January 2011, 01:29 AM
But we can still hook up, right Bear?

Bear
3rd January 2011, 08:45 AM
But we can still hook up, right Bear?

Sure, but I don't do reverse cowboy.

RedStarWarrior
3rd January 2011, 09:14 PM
I work...lazy fucks.

Andrew
3rd January 2011, 10:29 PM
So do I Red, but you should make time for it. Or at least adjust your diet accordingly.

Bear - I know other ways :)

shazza
3rd January 2011, 11:57 PM
Squats
50kg - x5x5
55kg - x3
65kg - x5x5x5

Bench
25kg - x5
35kg - x3
50kg - x5x5x5

Overhead Press
20kg - x5
25kg - x3
30kg - x5x5x5

Bicep Curls
18kg - x8x7x7x9

Tricep Extensions
18kg - x7x8

Shrugs
18kg - x15x12

Jack3d feels like speed when I take it, but when you come down from it I get pretty emotional. It's weird. Maybe I should stop taking it.

firepokemon
4th January 2011, 02:56 AM
Go shagging and get lipo.

Dryk
4th January 2011, 11:54 PM
P90X FTW

Some crazy ass parkour.

It's called cheerleading.

Katie
5th January 2011, 11:39 AM
Does he want you to get fit, Katie?
I think he just wants someone to make him go. though he has been poking my tummy a lot lately yelling TUMMY! :swear:

Chris 2.1
5th January 2011, 02:33 PM
Sex is good.

I run round the village some mornings, do sit ups, press ups, a few curls. Eat quite healthily too, since I'm a massive foodie. Cooking is literally one of my favourite things to do so I like spending time in the kitchen.

Link
5th January 2011, 05:28 PM
I play soccer with friends from time to time, but I am in no condition to do serious workouts like I did when I ran track, cross country, football, etc, in high school. I need to work up to being fit again and I am slowly getting there.

RedStarWarrior
5th January 2011, 05:36 PM
So do I Red, but you should make time for it. Or at least adjust your diet accordingly.
I think you misunderstood, my good sir. My job requires physical activity.

BTW, sex burns a lot of calories. We should all become sluts.

Andrew
5th January 2011, 06:17 PM
What's your job RSW?

DarkestLight
5th January 2011, 06:19 PM
I think he just wants someone to make him go. though he has been poking my tummy a lot lately yelling TUMMY! :swear:
I do that shit to my girlfriend all the time XD. Either I yell BELLEH or "Triplets! Oh Rapture!"

Asilynne
5th January 2011, 07:20 PM
I do that shit to my girlfriend all the time XD. Either I yell BELLEH or "Triplets! Oh Rapture!"

HAHA you're an ass XD Ben just rubs mine, it's fine but I do need to tone a bit. I used to have a super fast metabolism where I could eat anything I wanted and never gain weight but now I'm almost 27 so I think it's slowing a bit. Though the ways I keep in shape are wii fit and working, since my job is mainly outside and I run everywhere. I'd also recommend sports or running if you enjoy it, I can't stand just straight exercise, I get bored if I'm not doing something. Martial arts is also really good, back in high school I was up to 145lbs (I'm 5'8") and I could do push ups with my pointer finger and thumb. Needless to say that's not the case anymore but lol

Magmar
5th January 2011, 07:35 PM
I've been working out like crazy thus far I guess, I usually do but this year I'm taking it to the next level and tackling the real issue--what I eat!

I eat just enough junk food that I get my caloric intake for the day and then stop, which means I don't eat much, and the rare good food I do eat comes from Subway. The reason I stopped cooking so much and eating healthy is because of my disgusting roommate who makes my kitchen uninhabitable. Well since she's been gone for two weeks, the whole place was cleaned and has stayed clean :) I just went to a local supermarket and spent $23--that's it!--on three bags full of healthy groceries. Truth be told I'm making macaroni and cheese for dinner, but... It's better than Wendy's. I stocked up on everything else healthy--yogurt, tuna for sammiches, peanut butter & celery (one of my favs when I'm pushing for a lil more bulk and lifting heavy, and don't want to eat anything that'll ruin my appetite...)

And tons of fruit! It feels good to get back into my routine. Bring on the munchies!

RedStarWarrior
6th January 2011, 05:19 PM
What's your job RSW?
Supply and purchasing administrator...

I run a warehouse for a banking corporation.

abunaidesu
11th January 2011, 05:20 PM
hey guys i heard sex burns calories

Telume
11th January 2011, 09:48 PM
I walk pretty much everywhere. I don't have a car so, it's kinda forced but, everything that's close to the house is 5-10 blocks away so no big deal.

Metallixs Girl
11th January 2011, 11:30 PM
I was born with 1 kidney and I have cronic kidney disease, so I am on a low protein diet. I try not to eat over 40 grams of protein a day since I found out I had CKD in 2009. I don't eat anything with caffein because caffein is toxic to kidneys, so no more chocolate or soda. I try to eat a variety of everything but I don't eat much. Pastas, salads, vegetables and meats, and I do eat junk food and fast food. I'm 26 and weigh 102-105lbs. Try to walk when the weather is warm, but don't do gym type excersize because I don't wanna strain my kidney.

Deadwood_Zen
12th January 2011, 01:04 AM
Marching band is a sport... Just sayin'...

Crystal Mew
18th January 2011, 12:56 AM
I pretty much don't do anything right now. I should work on that...

I really want to start going to the gym though

ChobiChibi
18th January 2011, 08:28 AM
I give my diaphragm a work out every time I have a singing lesson... Does that count?

Srsly though, it ached so much today lol... It was like "You haven't sung properly in ages, I WILL PUNISH YOU FOR THIS". Just wait, by the time my dissertation's over, I'm gonna be able to lift weights on my diaphragm lol.

Jay Umbreon
18th January 2011, 12:16 PM
I do MMA
I eat as healthy as I can
and every night I'm not training, I'll go for a run instead

:) too many benefits of keeping fit, to not do it, in my opinion.