PDA

View Full Version : NYE

Andrew
31st December 2010, 04:25 AM
So plebs, what are you doing for NYE 2010/2011?

My friends I usually would've caught up with for NYE have left the country. The BF is working. My asshole 'friends' are at a gay club. I should go...

What are your plans? Getting drunk? Double penetration in a back alley? Sleeping through it?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
31st December 2010, 05:19 AM
I'm just going to get some sleep. Here in Finland, many people blow up fireworks and bombs, but I'm sleeping through it. My original plan was to visit a friend of mine but his car was broken, just in time.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
31st December 2010, 07:39 AM
Meeting friends, talking and playing some games till midnight. At 11:30 pm the mood usually jumps the shark and it only goes downhill from there. After a cascade of "happy new year" short mails to dozens of people I'm usually getting sleepy and at about two in the morning I'll be on my way home.

DarkestLight
31st December 2010, 08:35 AM
I'm just going to get some sleep. Here in Finland, many people blow up fireworks and bombs, but I'm sleeping through it. My original plan was to visit a friend of mine but his car was broken, just in time.

o.O What? This sounds like terrorist activity.

Party hopping, staying the #e%^#$^&$&#%$ AWAY from Times Square, and generally having a good night :D

Magmar
31st December 2010, 09:08 AM
I'm not really sure. I'm close enough to downtown that if there is some sort of First Night happenings, I may go check it out. I will most likely be wasted for said First Night

Telume
31st December 2010, 09:42 AM
I'm not sure.... really. Probably not much anyway. This area doesn't really have much I want to do during NYE

Jeff
31st December 2010, 09:49 AM
Shrimp dinner then family new year's eve party at my house. We do it every year.

kurai
31st December 2010, 10:15 AM
dick clark's primetime new year's rockin' eve with ryan seacrest 2011

Heald
31st December 2010, 11:02 AM
I've got two bottles of whisky, a bottle of champagne, six bottles of Mountain Dew and 5 parties to hit. Wish me luck.

shazza
31st December 2010, 03:43 PM
It's 8.41am here on New Years Day. I properly tried speed for the first time, splitting a gram with a friend, and it was a very observant and alert; I enjoyed it greatly. I am starting to get really tired now though. I didn't really drink much, but that's probably good. Happy New Years!

DivineAll
31st December 2010, 04:23 PM
I'm sleeping a little before midnight. If you've slept past midnight on all other days that aren't New Year's, it kinda loses it's meaning and influence.

Blademaster
31st December 2010, 04:46 PM
I'm going to a party where my dad's band is playing later. Free food entices me.

Also I thought this was a Bill Nye thread when I first saw the topic. :sweat2:

Deadwood_Zen
31st December 2010, 07:29 PM
Mozzarella sticks, Dew and Facebook. That's my plans, since no one invites me anywhere...

Master Rudy
1st January 2011, 12:01 AM
Also I thought this was a Bill Nye thread when I first saw the topic. :sweat2:

Dammit.....Blade took my joke.....

I worked and served drunk people the final hours of the night.....yeah. Very boring NYE :P

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st January 2011, 12:22 AM
o.O What? This sounds like terrorist activity.

Yeah, that's what some people do. There are home-made illegal bombs made up from various fireworks. Dangerous stuff. They just set on fire, and then run quicky away before the bomb explodes.

Blademaster
1st January 2011, 02:10 AM
OK, went to the party. Mostly older people, but I don't care. I got to gorge on free food, stole a plate of cookies, and I got to dance with my dad's bandmates' middle-aged wife who has huge boobs and was too drunk to care when my fuck-clumsy dancing knocked me into them.

All in all, a very successful New Years'. :cool2:

Heald
1st January 2011, 04:12 AM
OH GOD MY HEAD

WHY DO THINGS FEEL LIKE THIS

WHO SET MY ROOM ON SPIN-CYCLE

SOME GIT DRUNK ALL OF MY WHISKY AND COVERED MY CLOTHES IN MUD

I AM RATHER DISTRESSED

Drago
1st January 2011, 04:16 AM
Spent the night at a friend's place. Had work at 8:30 this morning. Which was fine, because their apartment is right next to the train station and I got to work in fifteen minutes. :)

MeLoVeGhOsTs
1st January 2011, 12:43 PM
We always have a small trip of 3 days with friends (and their girlfriends). Our gang contains about twenty people; and this year we did a winterBBQ.

Everyone brought beer and pot and thus, memories are sparce. It was great.

DivineAll
1st January 2011, 02:41 PM
Had a decent night's sleep sleeping roughly 15 minutes before midnight. Also, got in a good amount of late night reading in. I'd call that a fairly successful end to the year.

ChobiChibi
1st January 2011, 03:43 PM
Went to a houseparty where 4 guys sat on top a random car so the windscreen fell out and listened to many people chundering as I was trying to sleep.

Singing songs with a ukulele. Yep. It was good times. I managed to avoid my friend weeping, so that was good. Woke up and went to KFC for breakfast/lunch. Nom.

Chris 2.1
2nd January 2011, 07:09 AM
I went to Newcastle, where I went to Uni, and met up with some mates, we had a good ol party and drank a lot.

Woke up yesterday feeling like hell, had a big new years brunch and chilled out.

It was really good, but they're getting a bit standard, these new year thingies.

*is old*