PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year 2011 TPM!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st January 2011, 01:41 AM
Happy New Year 2011 TPM!

I have been spamming this morning, hopefully this reply will be longer.

1. What are the best things that happened to you during 2010?
I got out of hospital early this year and returned to TPM. Became a student in a Japanese course. I had my former student as my teacher. Made new friends and also deepened my former relationships. Bought lots of videogames like Super Mario 64 (finally!) and Final Fantasy XIII. My medication has been lightened so I don’t shiver so much anymore as side effects.

2. What are you looking forward to in 2011?
The European release of Pokemon Black & White! More TPM, eagerly waiting for B&W giveaway in ASB! I’m also going to draw some comics, perhaps give a small course on Japanese this year's autumn, translate manga.

Feel free to add more 2010/2011-related questions if you come up with any.

Magmar
3rd January 2011, 10:04 AM
1. I passed all my prerequisite classes for my senior seminar, so I'm taking it in the spring and graduating! I worked hard and got myself to where I needed to be for future success. I have a really awesome boyfriend, I've liked him for years and we finally got together in October. Ah, I moved out of my friend Mandy's apartment and got a shitty roommate, but not living with Mandy has turned things around and she's my best friend again and I missed that. I ended a really shitty relationship in the spring. I endured some shitty financial times but have emerged much more responsible and saving money. I got a raise and am making more than I've ever made before and finally have a job with benefits. I got a little closer to my family at the end of the year and even spoke to my parents for a half hour on Christmas. I learned to take care of myself, be more conscientious. My awareness of the economy and how to keep myself afloat has grown a lot this year out of necessity and I finally grasp the concept that time is money. I lost a ton of weight and I'm going to keep it off, going to the gym tonight but admittedly I just ate a slice of pizza for breakfast.

2. I'm looking forward to graduation! To departing from a career in retail, unless I can get a job in middle management for a retail organization. I'm through with customer service and sucking the dick of the wealthy. I'm excited that I'm gonna be in a band again because I haven't been in a band in almost four years and I really miss playing live music. Ummmm looking forward to seeing where I'm going to make the first big step and start my career. Wondering where I'll go, because I could work anywhere with the degree I'm getting (B.S. in management), it's one of those degrees that you could get any generic office assistant job for a little while and try to work your way up. Since there are so many opportunities to work overseas for an American firm, I could go anywhere in the world. I'm still applying to grad schools and I'm looking forward to taking the GMAT. I'll be turning 25 in July :eek: and hey that's halfway to fifty. It was kind of a wake up call, reminding me that it's okay to leave some of the more immature things behind. When I was 21 and went to a bar for New Year's I would have probably drank til I got sick, but now I'm content with just a pleasant buzz.

tl/dr; Magmar got stoned and rambled