PDA

View Full Version : Completely new on here, I basically want to say hiya

ResidentialWork1
6th January 2011, 01:35 AM
I'm excited to be one of the new members with your forums, and with any luck I'm going to uncover enough time to remain around.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
6th January 2011, 01:57 AM
Welcome! I'm Mikachu Yukitatsu, the one and only active Finn at TPM! And I'm all about my country's pride!

We have mostly had these welcome-topics at Misc though, soon a mod will direct this there, if I'm not mistaken.

Lady Vulpix
6th January 2011, 07:55 AM
Welcome! It's been a while since someone posted an introduction topic, so it's nice to see one. I just hope you're not here to promote a dating site or something like that. >_>

Enjoy your stay here.

Link
6th January 2011, 08:28 AM
Welcome to TPM and may you enjoy this site as others like I do. Don't advertise, don't listen to Blademaster, and you'll be fine.

Deadwood_Zen
6th January 2011, 08:53 AM
Welcome! Zen here(the previous 'newbie'). Listen to Heracross and Lady Vulpix, and you should be in god condition! Enjoy your stay, and please don't hesitate to ask any questions about anything :]

Bear
6th January 2011, 09:19 AM
Welcome to the fold! Make sure you check out the Role Playing Game forum, as we could use some fresh legs (fingers?) down there!

Telume
6th January 2011, 09:32 AM
I just saw his profile and it kinda dashes Gabi's hopes >_>.

On topic: Welcome.

Asilynne
6th January 2011, 01:41 PM
Welcome! Hope you like browsing around. Definitely check out asb and rpg ;)

Bear
6th January 2011, 02:18 PM
I just saw his profile and it kinda dashes Gabi's hopes >_>.

On topic: Welcome.

I saw that too. But of all the places to advertise...why here? Most of us are too COOL for online dating!

abunaidesu
6th January 2011, 03:42 PM
WELCOME

i'm asian

Magmar
7th January 2011, 01:36 PM
Just throwing it out there, but Sandra & ResidentialWork1 posted very similar intro threads and that leads me to be suspicialicious.

If you're not a spamminator, welcome!

I just ned flanderized this thread.

Blademaster
7th January 2011, 05:33 PM
Hey newbie.

Telume
7th January 2011, 06:30 PM
I think it's spam.

Lady Vulpix
7th January 2011, 06:52 PM
Well, they've done nothing wrong yet, but we'll know if and when they post again.