PDA

View Full Version : The time has come, Fox of Grey.

Darth CookieMonster
7th January 2011, 05:46 AM
Alright Grey lets do this. Remember that pm from a week ago, and set this biznitch up.

RaZoR LeAf
7th January 2011, 12:01 PM
IN BEFORE DARKESTLIGHT!

AKA, Reffing

Darth CookieMonster
7th January 2011, 01:41 PM
Thanks RL ^^ :D

DarkestLight
8th January 2011, 06:40 AM
o.O! Wtf XD

Greyfox
8th January 2011, 12:27 PM
Alright, looks like it's time! I'm gonna start by using Lias, my male gabite with @Sand Veil.

3-v-3
DQ Time: 2 weeks.
Banned moves: Attract, Pain Split, Rest, Toxic; non-damaging healing moves.
Arena: A modified version of the Legendary arena that Blade whipped up a long time ago. We're doing something like this:

Hall of the Ancients
You're standing on the precipice of a very tall plateau. Surrounding you are seventeen legendary pokémon. Your pokémon will be able to summon one of these legendary pokémon for a special attack -- however, they will only respond to three summonings -- anything more will just result in an automatic KO. The legendary your pokémon can summon is type-dependent (so it's better to use dual-types for this battle). The pokémon summoned will use a single attack of its repertoire (decided by the summoner) before disappearing. The corresponding types for each summoned pokémon are as follows:

Normal - Arceus Fire - Ho-oh Water - Kyogre
Electric - Latios Grass - Shaymin Ice - Latias
Fighting - Regigigas Psychic - Mew Rock - Heatran
Poison - Jirachi Ground - Groudon Bug - Celebi
Flying - Lugia Ghost - Giratina Dragon - Dialga
Dark - Darkrai Steel - Palkia

DarkestLight
8th January 2011, 12:31 PM
Question: The Legend you have the ability to summon is type dependent on your Pokemon in the match?

RaZoR LeAf
8th January 2011, 03:36 PM
Sounds like a good arena to work with. Just one or two questions, I assume the legendary summoned uses an attack of the corresponding type, correct? So Lugia for instance would perform an electric type, as oppose to anything else. And is it 3 summons per pokemon, or 3 summons for the entire battle?

Greyfox
8th January 2011, 03:42 PM
Yes, type-dependent. So, only water types can summon Kyogre etc. I should've clarified better, but yes, it is three summonings per pokémon and they can use any attack in their arsenal.

RaZoR LeAf
8th January 2011, 05:13 PM
I mean would Kyogre have to use a water type attack like Hydro Pump, or could it use any attack? A bad example as Kyogre's signature attacks are water, but Lugia for example, has Aeroblast. Would it have to use an electric attack as it's the electric summon?

Greyfox
8th January 2011, 05:37 PM
Lugia's actually flying (Latios is electric), but they can use any attack they know; they're not restricted to just flying or just electric.

Darth CookieMonster
9th January 2011, 09:51 PM
Alright, I just got in here after a long weekend doing shows, but Grey, i thought we agreed that the battle was going to be 10 or more pokemon? and yeah the arena looks good to me.

i choose my Shiny Male Vibrava, named Hiyru, with the ability Levitate

Alright, how about, Summon Dialga, Dragon Pulse, and Giga Drain

Greyfox
9th January 2011, 10:16 PM
Oh, you're right, we did. Razor, if that's okay with you, can we increase the number of pogeys from 3 to 10?

Lias, let's get things started with a small (5%) Substitute to absorb the attack from Dialga. Follow that up with an Aerial Ace combined with a Dragon Rush to avoid his attack and strike!

RaZoR LeAf
10th January 2011, 05:43 PM
10 on 10 is fine with me. I'm going to bump up my damage levels for the battle so that it's a bit more intense, if you object to it, I can rest them to my usual level.

GreyfoxPRE-BATTLE
Darth
Cookie Monster
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/444.png
-- vs --

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/329d.png
Lias(M) Sand Veil
Levitate (M)
Hiryu
100%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
HEALTH
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
100%
100%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ENERGY
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
100%

Substitute
(S) Dialga

Aerial Ace
Dragon Pulse

Dragon Rush
Giga Drain

ROUND ONE

On the precipice of a very tall plateau, there stands a temple where all the legendary pokemon were worshipped as Gods. Long since abandoned, all that remains are seventeen of the broken and worn statues of the powerful beings. Dark clouds billow overhead and there is sounds of a storm in the distance. Two trainers stand on the precipice, ready to do battle in this proud and noble place. They stand facing each other, and release their pokemon. A shiny Vibrava named Hiryu appears on one side, it's wings vibrating just enough to keep it levitating off the ground. On the other, a sharp fanged Gabite appears, it's rough skin reflecting the light in random spots like it were covered in a layer of fine sand. In this blessed arena, the pokemon are empowered with the strength of the legendary pokemon, giving all their attacks a great boost, whilst allowing them the honour of summoning the very gods that watch over them. The trainers call out their commands, and the battle begins.

Hiryu is quick to use the gift bestowed upon him. He lets out a powerful buzzing howl, imbued with the power of dragons. Nearby a statue shifts and the form of the Temporal Pokemon Dialga appears. The legenadry's body glows and it's eyes fall upon the small, unmoving Gabite. Dialga's roar is deafening, and it shakes the very plateau they stand upon. From within the roar comes a shockwave that crashes into the Gabite and destroys it instantly. Where the blast hit and the pokemon was destroyed, the rock had ages a thousand years. Hiryu blinked at the power of the gods, then noticed out of the corner of his eye the laughing form of his true enemy, having survived the assault by creating a substitute, a perfect copy to absorb the blow.

Lias HP(-8) PP(-8)
Hiryu HP(-0) PP(-10) ~ Summon used

Angered by the sand shark's attitude, Hiryu growls, letting draconic energy bubble out beneath his teeth. He opens his mouth wide and a burst of purple and silver energy spews out towards Lias. The shark it quick however and side steps the attack with alarming speed, skipping away from the attack and then rushing at his foe at a breakneck speed. Lias crash into Hiryu, claws out and teeth bared inflicting as much damage as he can on the scared pokemon. Hiryu chokes on his own attack as he takes slice after slice across his body. Eventually he manages to duck out of the way, scuttling away from the shark to lick his wounds.

Lias HP(-0) PP(-12)
Hiryu HP(-22) PP(-8)

A terrible combo it may have been, but it leaves Lias out in the open against his now enraged foe. The sand shark licks the tips of his teeth, where a little trickle of yellow Vibrava blood has found itself. The ant-lion narrows it's orange eyes, and they flash a dark red for a moment. Tendrils of energy begin to boil away from Lias' body like steam from a hot pool. The Gabite squeals and twists trying to break free, but cannot fight against that which he cannot see. The smoke lingers in the air before gently flowing towards Hiryu, where it is absorbed into his body. Instantly any wounds the pseudo-bug had are healed, and strength is restored to his muscles.

Lias HP(-7) PP(-0)
Hiryu HP(-0) PP(-4) ~ HP(+4)

GreyfoxPOST-BATTLE
Darth
Cookie Monster
-- vs --

Lias(M) Sand Veil
Levitate (M)
Hiryu
85%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
HEALTH
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
82%
80%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ENERGY
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
78%
Summon (0/3)
(1/3) Summon

Greyfox
11th January 2011, 06:31 PM
Pst, shouldn't Lias've lost the HP for the sub? Because it looks like you deducted it from Hiryu by mistake...

RaZoR LeAf
12th January 2011, 12:27 PM
Whoops, yep I got them mixed up. I'll correct that.

Greyfox
14th January 2011, 07:50 PM
Iron Head, Dragon Rage, Stealth Rock.

Darth CookieMonster
14th January 2011, 08:10 PM
Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Outrage

RaZoR LeAf
16th January 2011, 02:44 PM
GreyfoxPRE-BATTLE
Darth
Cookie Monster
-- vs --

Lias(M) Sand Veil
Levitate (M)
Hiryu
85%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
HEALTH
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
82%
80%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ENERGY
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
78%
Summon (0/3)
Iron Head
Dragon Pulse
(1/3) Summon

Dragon Rage
Draco Meteor

Stealth Rock
Outrage

ROUND ONE

Lias shakes off the drain and lowers his head just as energy starts to bubble out of Hiryu's mouth again. The Gabite starts to charge forward, as he does so the top of his head starts to shimmer as it becomes plated with steel. Hiryu lets loose the energy and a pulse of ancient energy explodes from his gaping maw. The beam hits the charging shark right in the head. Though the blast takes a little edge of Lias' running force, the steel on his head slips the blast in two directions letting him plough through the attack. Lias slams into the vibrava, knocking the bug down.

Lias HP(-11) PP(-6)
Hiryu HP(-9) PP(-8)

Now in close quarters, both dragons face each other. Hiryu's eyes glow and the skies start to darken. Lias ignores the feeling of impending doom and takes a deep breath. A thunderous roar starts getting louder in the skies above, but nothing can stop Lias letting go. A cloud of navy and silver flames erupt from his mouth, flowing out and around his opponent burning his body in a way that only mystical fire can. Hiryu chitters in pain, the notices a shadow falling over his opponent. Lias manages to jump away form the first falling meteor, but is hit again by another. Three more meteors fall onto the arena, one taking out a chunk of a statue of Rayquaza (he wont like that) the other two striking the outer edges of the arena, but the wave sent out by the impact knocking Lias off his only just got back onto feet.

Lias HP(-20) PP(-3)
Hiryu HP(-7) PP(-12) ~ S.Atk(-2)

Lias struggles to his feet after taking such a massive blow. He lets out a powerful roar, that splits the fallen meteors into several large shards. Growling and grunting, he lets out another howls, and the shards move to various spots in the arena, before vanishing from sight. He grins before he is suddenly thrown to the floor and smothered by a raging Hiryu. The vibrava beats his wings mercilessly, biting and scratching his foe. Lias tries desperately to block the attack, but he can't stop every attack. Finally Hiryu backs off, panting and partially frightened by his own fury.

Lias HP(-16) PP(-3)
Hiryu HP(-0) PP(-10)

GreyfoxPOST-BATTLE
Darth
Cookie Monster
-- vs --

Lias(M) Sand Veil
Levitate (M)
Hiryu
45%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII