PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone, I finally decided to join~

Galdr
9th January 2011, 07:19 PM
I've actually have been "browsing" this site since 2009, and I'm like "I'll join here sometime later" and so, here I am. XD Yes after two years of debating~

Anyway, I wanted to be polite and introduce myself. My username is Galdr and it's nice to meet everyone~ I'm familiar with the rules and V-bulletin (it's similar with another forum I'm at, it's so easy to use.)

I do have some Pokemon games up my sleeves, specializing in breeding though, rather than battling, but battles every now and then are fun. XD

So yeah, that's ...pretty much it. Pretty lame, too. And yes I like to use two different colors in my post. It makes me unique, and they're my favorite blue shades too~

abunaidesu
9th January 2011, 07:33 PM
Welcome to TPM ^_^ XD

Galdr
9th January 2011, 08:13 PM
Thank you very much n_n

Blademaster
9th January 2011, 08:45 PM
Sup newbie. As long as you aren't another bot, you oughta be fine here.

Enjoy your stay. Beverages are on the left, hookers and blow are on the right.

Master Rudy
9th January 2011, 09:47 PM
At least this guy seems legit. All the potential bots posted only once thus far yet this guy is making the rounds and posting in a bit of everything.

In any case welcome bro. If you're into role playing I do suggest checking out the RPG Forum. We're in need of fresh blood and ideas over there ^_~

Mikachu Yukitatsu
9th January 2011, 11:57 PM
WELCOME! Post a lot of pointy remarks and become a good TPMer.

abunaidesu
10th January 2011, 12:03 AM
that's quite a sexy signature, Mika

Drago
10th January 2011, 12:13 AM
Howdy Galdr! Welcome to the fold, we're happy to have you here. Any help you need, don't hesitate to ask! I see that you do a lot of artwork, so you should feel right at home at FanArt!

...But spend most of your time at misc. That's where all the cool kids live. :x

ChobiChibi
10th January 2011, 07:05 AM
Hey there! I added you to MSN last night because I'm a creepy stalker we share very similar interests XD Add me to your dA! I don't draw as often as I should, but I'm working on something now that'll be epic...

And come down to RPG! Cos we rock~

Oh yeah, click my banner to go to my dA page... Yep :D

Lady Vulpix
10th January 2011, 08:02 AM
Hey, welcome! It's good to see a REAL introduction thread at last. We've been getting too many bots with links in their sigs these days.

I hope you enjoy posting on this board.

Magmar
10th January 2011, 08:57 AM
Welcome to TPM!! :)

Asilynne
10th January 2011, 11:21 AM
Welcome! Since chobichibi has added you to msn i look forward to stalking, i mean seeing you in our group chats XD definateky come down to rpg, we are awesome. Also give asb a try, I need to get back into that myself lol

Galdr
10th January 2011, 12:52 PM
At least this guy seems legit. All the potential bots posted only once thus far yet this guy is making the rounds and posting in a bit of everything.

In any case welcome bro. If you're into role playing I do suggest checking out the RPG Forum. We're in need of fresh blood and ideas over there ^_~

Thank you~ I'm actually a female, but we won't go into that. n_n
I do like roleplaying, and I've browsed that section a little bit last night before signing out for the day. I'd love to cook up some ideas for the RPG forum~

Howdy Galdr! Welcome to the fold, we're happy to have you here. Any help you need, don't hesitate to ask! I see that you do a lot of artwork, so you should feel right at home at FanArt!

...But spend most of your time at misc. That's where all the cool kids live. :x

Hey, thanks a lot! ;D And, I'd love to share my new fanart work with people here. I've been into studying new action poses for some fan-characters of mine, so it'll be interesting when that happens~

Yes, the miscellaneous section is pretty awesome. ;D I already like it.

Hey there! I added you to MSN last night because I'm a creepy stalker we share very similar interests XD Add me to your dA! I don't draw as often as I should, but I'm working on something now that'll be epic...

And come down to RPG! Cos we rock~

Oh yeah, click my banner to go to my dA page... Yep :D

Oh, you did? XD Well, I'll have to boot MSN up again then, haha! Haven't used it in a week, due to other things, so I'll get on to that bit and accept you today~ I don't mind creepy stalkers. XD I'll also check on dA to add ya too~

Hey, welcome! It's good to see a REAL introduction thread at last. We've been getting too many bots with links in their sigs these days.

I hope you enjoy posting on this board.

Thanks LV~ n_n

Knight of Time
10th January 2011, 12:59 PM
Hi, welcome.

Yeah, nice to see an actual new person on here, with a whole bunch of annoying bots in the past few weeks, it seems like new people on here that are just ordinary humans are being outnumbered by them each day.

But hey, if there's one place you ought to consider, it's the adopted & captured Pokemon subforum, it's got some role playing elements in it, you might like it.

Galdr
10th January 2011, 01:05 PM
Hi, welcome.

Yeah, nice to see an actual new person on here, with a whole bunch of annoying bots in the past few weeks, it seems like new people on here that are just ordinary humans are being outnumbered by them each day.

But hey, if there's one place you ought to consider, it's the adopted & captured Pokemon subforum, it's got some role playing elements in it, you might like it.

I see.
A new forum for me to check out. n_n Thanks for the suggestion, and thank you. :3

Katie
10th January 2011, 02:12 PM
hi!

changing your text color multiple times in your post is distracting

classy_cat18
10th January 2011, 02:31 PM
Hello, and welcome! It's always nice to see some new blood we can sacrifice to the Fanfiction forum! *gets slapped upside the head* I mean, some new blood for the Fanfiction forum!

But seriously, check out the Fanfiction forum. If those guys can advertise/beg, so can I.

Bear
10th January 2011, 02:51 PM
I know everyone is throwing their favorite forums at you and you're probably overwhelmed, but we sure could use your writing talent down in Role Playing Game. I'll let the forum explain itself when you check it out. Welcome!

Galdr
10th January 2011, 03:58 PM
I suppose I can use a dominant color then. n_n *picks DeepSkyBlue*

And thank you, Bear. XD Yes, everyone's loading me with the suggested forums, I'm checking them all out one by one.

I've seen the role-playing game forums earlier today, and I like what I saw so far. It's been lonely for some time, I hope my ideas can spark something to come!

RedStarWarrior
10th January 2011, 05:41 PM
I suppose I can use a dominant color then. n_n *picks DeepSkyBlue*

And thank you, Bear. XD Yes, everyone's loading me with the suggested forums, I'm checking them all out one by one.

I've seen the role-playing game forums earlier today, and I like what I saw so far. It's been lonely for some time, I hope my ideas can spark something to come!
This whole place could use more activity. Please feel free.

Blademaster
10th January 2011, 06:48 PM
Rudy, you REALLY couldn't tell that this thing was a girl?

Jesus...

Telume
10th January 2011, 06:51 PM
Welcome to TPM.

Asilynne
10th January 2011, 08:31 PM

Jesus...

Well, you'd be surprised, I know some guys that talk with all the emotes and such lol

Telume
11th January 2011, 10:11 AM
Like me?

Galdr
11th January 2011, 10:33 AM

Jesus...

Well, I've had some people elsewhere call me a dude when I specifically said I was female five times in the same paragraph to show emphasis. They still didn't get it, and that was hilarious in my book. It's probably the chosen username that sets everyone off; Galdr is a masculine given name in Norse.

Welcome to TPM.

Thank you, Telume, everyone! n_n All the welcomes are appreciated.
I'm having a debate whether to join an ongoing roleplay. I don't want to ruin them by any means. D:

Bear
11th January 2011, 02:42 PM
90% of the time if a person on the internet says they're female it ends up being a dude anyway.

That or they might be
http://yodadrive.mypsh.com/drives/Inktank/fabulous.jpg

Lady Vulpix
11th January 2011, 02:57 PM
I've seen that happen, but it was far from 90% of the time. Here on TPM the only one I recall who was a guy pretending to be a girl was Red Gyarados.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
11th January 2011, 04:57 PM
Hi, join ASB. It's great!

That is all:D

Galdr
15th January 2011, 03:05 AM
90% of the time if a person on the internet says they're female it ends up being a dude anyway.

That or they might be
http://yodadrive.mypsh.com/drives/Inktank/fabulous.jpg

The image's pretty hilarious.
I certainly am 100% female, however I understand what you're saying.