PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

DarkestLight
13th January 2011, 08:26 PM
Hey everyone!

I....need some battles. Yeah I really DO. Getting tired of reffing so much. So I'm gonna hold my own Gauntlet of challenges. This is what I'll do. I'm going to list all of the Pokemon of mine that need experience. What you can do is choose one to battle, using a Pokemon of yours that need experience. I'm gonna get these guys exp somehow damnit.

The catch? You can only pick them by name, so you won't know what Pokemon yer fighting until its yer turn! :D!

So lets see, who do I have that needs exp

Soulscar <-- Muggles Loki Black (M Sneasel)
Scytherunner <-- Dragonis and GusGus
Boogaloo <-- Razor and Inox (Aron)
Shatterstar<--Metallixs Girl and Mint (M Horsea)
Anubis<--Wolfsong and Garfield (M Glameow)
Squire<--Dryk and King Wall (F Squirtle)
Palmsmack<---Papabopp and Noodle
FreezeFrame<--Mike and Clark
Lunge<--DarthcookieMonster and Amazon (F Grovyle)

Good that's better

Yeah, that should cover them all. 12 battles. You all can choose to battle 1 each and only if we have leftovers will I allow more. Lets begin. You have post which name you wanna fight, and what Pokemon you'll be using.

Darth CookieMonster
13th January 2011, 08:44 PM
Oh dang, I wanna do this. Ima have to finish some battles!

Wolfsong
13th January 2011, 08:48 PM
I'm interested.... How about my garfield against anubis?

Edit: Garfield is my male glameow

Dragonis
14th January 2011, 12:28 AM
I'll send out GusGus to fight Scytherunner.

I'll lay everything out when it's my turn.

RaZoR LeAf
14th January 2011, 11:27 AM
Sounds good to me. I'll use my Inox (Aron) against your Boogaloo (Mario world ghost styled toilet?).

Metallixs Girl
14th January 2011, 03:38 PM
Hey DL, even though I'm battling you for a gym badge, may I participate in this? My Mint needs EXP bad. May I take on Shatterstar?

Mint (M) Horsea - Swift Swim

Dogfish44
14th January 2011, 04:45 PM
I'd be in this, except I've got 2 dead matches. ;_;

Mike Mysterio
14th January 2011, 05:21 PM
Ok, I need a match anyways, so I will choose to fight your FreezeFrame, and I'll send out Clark.

Darth CookieMonster
14th January 2011, 06:03 PM
I will use Amazon my female Grovyle against Lunge

DarkestLight
14th January 2011, 06:48 PM
o.O Nice :D

5 more. And refs :/

papabopp
14th January 2011, 07:38 PM
gonna slap my noodle against your (wreckin')balls

DarkestLight
14th January 2011, 07:49 PM
>>...That's over the limitations for 'mo ness.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
15th January 2011, 04:53 AM
I'm gonna use Loki Black, my male green/blue Sneasel. His ability is Keen Eye.

I'll challenge your Soulscar.

Dryk
15th January 2011, 11:48 AM
I definitely need a battle, so I'm gonna battle your Squire with King Wall, my male Squirtle, whose ability is Torrent.

papabopp
15th January 2011, 01:40 PM
wut? DL

DarkestLight
16th January 2011, 08:25 AM
Change of plans :O!

I'm taking Gasknapper, Suture and Palmsmack out of this lineup. Meaning, WE CAN START!

Order will be decided via random number generator with the order that you posted in being your qualifier.

Ok so we have Wolfy, Drag, RL, MxG, Mike, Darth, Papa, MLG, Dryk

9, coo coo. ::Tosses names in a hat..shake shake shake::

Ok and the order is.....2,1,9,6,3,8,5,4,7

So...HA Drag yer first >p. Then Wolfy,Dryk, Darth, RL, MLG, Mike, MxG and Papa

Ok Drag, no more stalling, who's GusGus (Though I'm pretty sure I already know...)

RaZoR LeAf
16th January 2011, 08:31 AM
Oh, I'll offer my services as a ref for a couple of battles too.

DarkestLight
16th January 2011, 08:38 AM
Yay for RL reffing some. Don't fret people, more than one ref is welcome!! Its all for the name of exper--ERR wait a second.

Papa....I just looked at Wreckin' Balls. It doesn't evolve. Pick between Palmsmack and Gasknapper. Match can continue as normal, just need you to pick one that actually evolves..

Dragonis
16th January 2011, 01:45 PM
GusGus is my shiny male Trapinch (Arena Trap). Is that who you thought it was, DL? Who attacks first?

DarkestLight
16th January 2011, 04:27 PM
Shire. Its not. Its still has an advantage, though not so great now.

Scytherunner is my M Houndour (Flash Fire):D You attack.

Dragonis
16th January 2011, 04:42 PM
Alright then here we go...

Gus start off with Sandstorm, then trap him in a Rock Tomb. After that shake things up with an Earthquake. Feint if he tries to Protect (or Detect) anything after Sandstorm

DarkestLight
16th January 2011, 04:47 PM
Don't like sand.

Like Trapinches. Alright. Scythe.

Nasty Plot up. We'll deal with the storm.
Then Sucker Punch it. End with Crunch

Oh and Indigo Plateau is fine for these battles

Charles Legend
18th January 2011, 05:13 AM
[ color=wheat]Hey uh do you mind if I join the battle? I'll take on ether Palmsmack or Gasknapper which ever one Papa dose not pick, I'll be using Scyther Blademaster with the ability swarm. if not that's fine by me, I am just offering to help you fulfill your plan for this match. ;)

~Charles Legend[/color]

papabopp
19th January 2011, 06:31 PM
is this taking up a battle slot currently for me?

DarkestLight
19th January 2011, 07:19 PM
No not yet!

RaZoR LeAf
20th January 2011, 04:51 PM
Darkest
LightPRE-BATTLE
Dragonis
http://veekun.com/dex/media/heartgold-soulsilver/frame2/228.pngScytherunner
-- vs --
Gusgus
http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/shiny/328.png
(m) Flash Fire
Arena Trap (m)

100%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
HEALTH
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
100%
100%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ENERGY
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
100%

Nasty Plot
Sandstorm

Sucker Punch
Rock Tomb

Crunch
Earthquake

ROUND ONE

The first of several experience ganing matches begins with Darkest Light releasing the first of his many pokemon. Scytherunner, the aptly named Scyth..houndour? Huh. Well if you were thinking this pokemon would be a Scyther, then you were a little naive. The houndour bounds around, grinning to the audience, whilst Dragonis releases a shiny, moss green coloured Trapinch that comps it's big maw and stares out with it's beady black eyes. It takes a few steps around first, then sniffs the ground. It quickly becomes accustomed to it's arena, noticing the best spots to attack from, and the quickest points from A to B. The trainers issue commands then take a step back, and the two pokemon start their quest for battle experience.

Gusgus scuffs his feet against the ground and starts to whip up a sandstorm. The tiny grains of sand and dust move out from his body and start to flow around the arena like a tempest. Scytherunner grumbles as the grit rubs against his body. He lowers his head and starts doing some numbers. Maybe leaping across the arena, sliding to the right, rolling around and then biting Gusgus on the backside? Heh heh heh.. that's nasty. Dreaming up mean and sneaky ways to attack your foe is a great way to boost your self-esteem and special powers. Scytherunner looks up at his foe, a vicious gleam in his eye.

Scytherunner HP(-0) PP(-8) ~ HP(-2) from Sandstorm ~ S.Atk(+2)
Gusgus HP(-0) PP(-6)
Sandstorm at 100%

GusGus seems oblivious to his foe's plotting. The little antlion hops forward and summons four rocks out of the ground. The rocks jab upwards quickly around Scytherunner, but the Houndour was expecting it. He leaps up and out of the way to dodge the attack, but gets caught on the back leg and ends up toppling down the rock face and landing on the floor with a bump. He shakes it off and runs at the Trapinch, nutting him in the side. Gusgus grunts at the attack, but is pleased to see that his arena trap led him to perfectly plan the attack, and still hurt his foe.

Scytherunner HP(-5) PP(-4) ~ HP(-2) from Sandstorm ~ Spd(-1)
Gusgus HP(-8) PP(-2)

Finally the two pokemon face each other in close quarters. Gusgus lets out a low growl, then opens his huge mouth quickly and lets out a powerful-for-a-little-guy roar. A wave of energy moves out from him into the ground, and ripples through the arena, catching Scytherunner off guard and knocking him around as the floor quakes beneath him. As the ripples end, the feisty fire type lunges at Gusgus and chomps down hard. Black energy crackles beneath his teeth, as he shakes his head back and forth, finally throwing the ground type back into the centre of the sandstorm.

Scytherunner HP(-12) PP(-4) ~ HP(-2) from Sandstorm
Gusgus HP(-8) PP(-5)

Darkest
LightPOST-BATTLE
Dragonis
-- vs --
Gusgus
(m) Flash Fire
Arena Trap (m)

77%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
HEALTH
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
84%
84%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ENERGY
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
87%
S.Attack +2

Speed -1

SANDSTORM
Duraton - 10 Actions
2% Health loss p/A

DarkestLight
20th January 2011, 05:00 PM
Mememememe :D.

Ok Trapinch has silly advantage.

Heat Wave~Dark Pulse~Secret Power

Dragonis
21st January 2011, 11:37 AM
Rock Tomb~Rock Slide~Earthquake

RaZoR LeAf
23rd January 2011, 06:51 AM
Darkest
LightPRE-BATTLE
Dragonis
-- vs --
Gusgus
(m) Flash Fire
Arena Trap (m)

77%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
HEALTH
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
84%
84%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ENERGY
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
87%
S.Attack +2
Heat Wave
Rock Tomb

Speed -1
Dark Pulse
Rock Slide

Secret Power
Earthquake

ROUND ONE

After a disappointing first round, Scytherunner sets his sights on doing a lot more damage than before. He's a little short off the mark, and as he is about to attack another four rocks slam in the pokemon locking him into place. GusGus' hissing laughter is only just audible over the noise of the storm, but he watches as his opponent has to jump out of the rocks again. The Houndour shakes off the feeling of claustrophobia and pumps up the flames. With a roar a wall of heat erupts from around him, pushing outwards enveloping everything it touches with intense warmth. GusGus is hit by the blast and immediately feels like he needs a cold shower.

Scytherunner HP(-6) PP(-5) ~ HP(-2) from Sandstorm ~ Spd(-1)
Gusgus HP(-13) PP(-2)

With his knowledge of the arena at a much higher level thanks to his Arena Trap ability, GusGus knows where to find the ammunition for an attack. A quick scuffle on the surface of the earth and a handful of rocks are found. Eating them up, GusGus coughs them up hard and fast, launching them at Scytherunner. Five rocks fly out, only four of them find their target, the other one shooting off into the audience somewhere. Ouch, have some complimentary popcorn for your troubles. Scytherunner grunts at the impact of each rock, but manages to will enough dark power into a burst of energy that crosses the field and barrels into the Trapinch before he could blink. At the same time the force of the sandstorm shows a significant drop, slowing enough for the big lumps of grit to drop to the floor.

Scytherunner HP(-6) PP(-4) ~ HP(-2) from Sandstorm
Gusgus HP(-11) PP(-3)
Sandstorm at 50% ~ Damaged reduced

GusGus bends down low, then jumps up into the air; not very high I give you that; before slamming down hard sending ripples of energy into the ground causing it to churn and rumble. Scytherunner stumbles and trips across the constantly changing and uneven floor. He finds a moment of clarity and peace in the quake to shoot out a beam of energy. The beam shapes itself mid flight into a fist that punches itself into GusGus. The earthquake comes to an abrupt stop as GusGus struggles to his feet. Suddenly his muscles twitch. Is that.. paralysis? It is, Gusgus grumbles at this unfortunate turn of events, but Scytherunner is secretly praising his own power.

Scytherunner HP(-12) PP(-4) ~ HP(-1) from Sandstorm
Gusgus HP(-8) PP(-5) ~ Paralysed

Darkest
LightPOST-BATTLE
Dragonis
-- vs --
Gusgus
(m) Flash Fire
Arena Trap (m)

48%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
HEALTH
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
52%
71%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ENERGY
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
67%
S.Attack +2
Paralysed
Speed -2

SANDSTORM
Duraton - 10 Actions / 1% Health loss p/A

PARALYSIS
Duration - Intermittent / Mobility - Reduced
25% chance of total paralysis
Speed -2 / Stackable

Dragonis
23rd January 2011, 02:44 PM
Rock Tomb~Earthquake x2
Feint if he tries to Protect/Detect anything

DarkestLight
23rd January 2011, 05:56 PM
.Why not!

Sunny Day~Solarbeam x 2

chaos_redefined
27th January 2011, 09:25 PM
If you are still looking for extra people to join the queue, I'll use Soul, my Male Haunter against Palmsmack. (Ability = Levitate)

Also, by the looks of it, Blade started a trend.

RaZoR LeAf
31st January 2011, 04:33 PM
Reffing up tomorrow. Been one of those weeks.

RaZoR LeAf
1st February 2011, 02:21 PM
Here we go.

Darkest
LightPRE-BATTLE
Dragonis
-- vs --
Gusgus
(m) Flash Fire
Arena Trap (m)

48%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
HEALTH
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
52%
71%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ENERGY
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
67%
S.Attack +2
Sunny Day
Rock Tomb
Paralysed
Speed -2
Solar Beam
Earthquake

Solar Beam
Earthquake

ROUND THREE

Having taken a battering from the sandstorm, Scytherunner is in no mood for it carry on as it has done. The little black dog sits down and begins to howl at the sky. Gusgus, ignoring the semi-muted howls of pity summons fou huge rocks again, which crash into each other surrounding the fire type and pounding into him on all sides. Smiling to himself, Gusgus' expression soon fades when he realises the sandstorm is starting to fade. A bright golden glow seems out of the rock tomb, and rays of sunlight start to break through the dust cloud. It's not longer before the storm collapses in on itself, and radiant sunshine takes over.

Scytherunner HP(-6) PP(-6) ~ Spd(-1)
Gusgus HP(-0) PP(-2)
Sandstorm has ended
Sunshine at 100%

Instantly filled with warmth and energy, Scytherunner glares down at his foe, who is seeing clearly for the first time. He's still a lot slower than he thinks he is, and the Trapinch is already starting and earthquake before the the dark pokemon can react. Tossed off his feet and thrown from side to side, this isn't the dignified return to form Scytherunner was hoping for. He waits for the quake to partially subside before letting loose with his own attack. Fuelled by the persistent sunshine and that nasty plotting earlier, a beam of pure solar energy blasts out from Scytherunner's aura and slams into the ground type. Gusgus is thrown of his feet and send crashing into the arena wall.

Scytherunner HP(-12) PP(-6)
Gusgus HP(-15) PP(-5)

Reeling from the sudden and unexpected blow, Gusgus retaliates with another earthquake. There's the wind up, and here's the mind numbingly excruciating paralysis sweeping through his body. His muscles freeze and his face is a contorted mixture of pain and anger. Scytherunner can't believe his good luck, and with a bark of joy, lets out another brilliant solar flare, sending the beam slamming hard and fast into Gusgus, leaving the Trapinch lying on his back in pain, waiting for the paralysis to fade away. When it does, Gusgus is shocked to find the pain has not gone with it. Struggling back to his feet, it dawns on him just how much of a beating he took in such a short time.

Scytherunner HP(-0) PP(-6)
Gusgus HP(-15) PP(-3) ~ Stalled by Paralysis

Darkest
LightPOST-BATTLE
Dragonis
-- vs --
Gusgus
(m) Flash Fire
Arena Trap (m)

30%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
HEALTH
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
22%
53%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ENERGY
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
57%
S.Attack +2
Paralysed
Speed -3

SUNSHINE
Duration - 10 Actions
Fire damage (+3) - Water damage (-3) - Thunder Accuracy (-3)
Solar Beam charge (-50%) - Healing (HP+10)

PARALYSIS
Speed -2 / Stackable

DarkestLight
1st February 2011, 05:43 PM
Insert Double Team if it digs underground. Otherwise Heat Wave~Faint Attack~Solarbeam

Dragonis
2nd February 2011, 02:16 AM
Gus, go for Sandstorm, then Earthquake x2

DarkestLight
8th February 2011, 04:48 PM
Papa...pick between Gasknapper and Palmsmack. Very important you do this.

papabopp
11th February 2011, 06:55 PM
sorry, uh i shall destrooyyyy.....palmsmack.

DarkestLight
12th February 2011, 10:56 PM
Hey RL?....

RaZoR LeAf
13th February 2011, 08:37 AM
Darkest
LightPRE-BATTLE
Dragonis
-- vs --
Gusgus
(m) Flash Fire
Arena Trap (m)

30%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
HEALTH
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
22%
53%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ENERGY
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
57%
S.Attack +2
Heat Wave
Sandstorm
Paralysed
Speed -3
Faint Attack
Earthquake

Solar Beam
Earthquake

ROUND FOUR

Scytherunner takes a long sharp breath, drawing in the heat from the sun and getting ready to spew it back out. GusGus isn't happy with the weather as it is, and starts to shuffle on the ground again, whipping up a sandstorm to canopy the arena. Unfortunately for the little Ant Lion, the sun is too intense to block out completely, and the strength of the sun dissipates the incoming storm enough that it's only half as strong as it would normally be. Gusgus mumbles at the rotten development, before he is hit by an intense blast of heat.

Scytherunner HP(-0) PP(-5)
Gusgus HP(-13) PP(-6)
Sunshine has ended
Sandstorm at 50% ~ Damage Reduced

Scytherunner grimaces as he is scratched by the sandstorm again. He vanishes into the shadows and moves invisible to the naked eye. Gusgus can't see him, but he knows he's still on the ground. A seismic thump from the Trapinch, and an earthquake starts again. The houndour wobbles and tumbles as he covers the arena ground, but still manages to reappear beside his target, where he rams his small horns into the ground type and tosses him head over heels.

Scytherunner HP(-12) PP(-2) ~ HP(-1) from Sandstorm
Gusgus HP(-6) PP(-5)

GusGus snaps angrily and sends another thump through the ground, knocking Scytherunner off balance again. The houndour's legs go in different directions and his head hits the ground. Dirt, yummy. The fire type growls and tries to get as much solar eenergy as he can form the sky. It's not going to be as strong as it would have with the blazing sun, but he manages top pull off a pretty fine beam of light that smacks into Gusgus and sends the pokemon crashing into the arena wall. Scytherunner pants as the sand scratches him. He's weak and tired now.. but Gusgus isn't getting up. A close call, but it looks like Scytherunner takes this victory.

Scytherunner HP(-12) PP(-7) ~ HP(-1) from Sandstorm
Gusgus HP(-7) PP(-5) ~ KO'd

Darkest
LightPOST-BATTLE
Dragonis
-- vs --
Gusgus
(m) Flash Fire
Arena Trap (m)

4%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
HEALTH
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
0%
39%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ENERGY
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
41%
S.Attack +2
KO'd
Speed -3

SANDSTORM
Duraton - 10 Actions / 1% Health loss p/A

PARALYSIS
Speed -2 / Stackable

Darkest Light - 2 points
RaZoR LeAf - 2 points
Dragonis - 1 point

DarkestLight
13th February 2011, 08:50 AM
Woot! Ok next :/!!!

Wolfy! :D Ok since you revealed, that means I reveal and then you attack.

You are fighting...Anubis, my Treecko (M)! Overgrow and all that.

Wolfsong
13th February 2011, 06:44 PM
Garfield's ability is Limber not sure if i metnioned that or not. Okay Garfield, start with fake out. FOllow that up with shadow ball and finish with aerial ace

DarkestLight
13th February 2011, 06:56 PM
Combat!! Anubis lets do this! Sit still and take that hit, then Leech Seed that sucker. Finally, when it comes in for that Aerial Ace, Counter it. Make that cat pay.

Relax~Leech Seed~Counter

RaZoR LeAf
16th February 2011, 11:23 AM
I should have probably mentioned that I wont be reffing this battle. I don't want to do two in a row.

DarkestLight
16th February 2011, 06:48 PM
I figured you were only doing the first one. No big. REF :o 1 v 1 super easy!!

papabopp
20th February 2011, 06:26 PM
any estimation on how long till im up, Dl?

DarkestLight
21st February 2011, 07:52 AM
o.O Uhh a while. This does not count as a battle slot until its your turn, so no worries though.

err wait, Papa, the order was on the first page. Yer actually last :O.

See if we got a few more refs, this wouldn't be so arduous. 1 v 1 are great ways to practice. :o

RaZoR LeAf
21st February 2011, 04:54 PM
Oich, I'll try and fit this battle in if nobody else takes it up. I've hit a slow patch again, that's why I didn't want to to do it initially.

RaZoR LeAf
27th February 2011, 10:16 AM
Darkest
LightPRE-BATTLE
Wolfsong
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/252.png
-- vs --

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/431.png
Anubis(M) Overgrow
Limber (M)
Garfield
100%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
HEALTH
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
100%
100%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ENERGY
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
100%

Relax
Fake Out

Leech Seed
Shadow Ball

Counter
Aerial Ace

It's time for Darkest Light's second EXP Grabbing Battle in the series. With a on-the-wire win under his belt, what will the next battle result in? He sends out Anubis, a young Treecko, whilst his new opponent Wolfsong sends out a far from fat or lazy Glameow named Garfield. Small talk is made, and this battle is ready to start

ROUND ONE

Garfield leaps forward with a remarkable speed and slaps his springy tail across Anubis' face. The little gecko is left surprised at the sudden move, but as he wasn't planning on attacking right away, he's not lost any real momentum. Garfield slinks away a little disappointed, but she's still landed the first hit.

Anubis HP(-3) PP(-0) ~ Flinched
Garfield HP(-0) PP(-1)

Garfield stands back and lets loose a ball of shadows and dark gases. It bursts on contact with Anubis, but the grass type manages to toss a handful of little green seeds at his foe. When they hit the Glameow, little sprouts dig into his body and start drawing energy out of him and feeding it back to Anubis.

Anubis HP(-8) PP(-3)
Garfield HP(-0) PP(-4) ~ Seeded

Grumbling to himself, Garfield plants his hind feet firmly in the ground before charging at Anubis. The grass type stands ready to fight back. Garfield speeds past, raking his claws against the Treecko's chest. Anubis squeals, but reaches out and grabs Garfield's tail as he goes past. Suddenly Garfield's momentum is stopped, and he concertina's backwards and lands back where he started his own attack used against him in counter.

Anubis HP(-6) PP(-5) HP(+1) from Leech Seed
Garfield HP(-12) PP(-2) ~ HP(-1) from Leech Seed

Darkest
LightPOST-BATTLE
Wolfsong
-- vs --

Anubis(M) Overgrow
Limber (M)
Garfield
84%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
HEALTH
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
87%
92%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ENERGY
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
93%

Seeded

LEECH SEED
Duration - Per Action / 1 Stack
-1% HP per action (foe) / +1% HP per action (use)

DarkestLight
27th February 2011, 11:10 AM
Let's go in.

Thunder Punch~Seismic Toss~Magical Leaf.

Wolfsong
27th February 2011, 04:05 PM
Lets try this again for some reason my post didn't go through. Garfield, start with hypnosis. IF it worked and Anubis is asleep, use dream eater otherwise use sucker punch. Finally finish with aerial ace.

Hypnosis ~ Dream Eater/Sucker Punch ~ Aerial Ace

papabopp
8th March 2011, 06:21 PM
so just out of curiosity, who is wreckin balls?

DarkestLight
8th March 2011, 08:13 PM
Yeah that's the fun of it, you don't know until its your turn. But at this rate it may not happen >>.

Oh wait. Wrecking Balls was the one I wanted you to swap from. That was my Shuckle.

Yeah shove for RL

RaZoR LeAf
9th March 2011, 12:40 AM
Sorry, White keeps distracting me. All reffings gonna be done tonight without fail.

RaZoR LeAf
9th March 2011, 02:50 PM
Darkest
LightPRE-BATTLE
Wolfsong
-- vs --

Anubis(M) Overgrow
Limber (M)
Garfield
84%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
HEALTH
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
87%
92%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ENERGY
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
93%

Thunder Punch
Hypnosis
Seeded

Seismic Toss
Dream Eater

Magical Leaf
Aerial Ace

ROUND TWO

Anubis dives in close to Garfield, swinging his fist in an uppercut like fashion, sending a couple of volts through the feline's body. How a grass type became able to conduct electricity is anyone's guess, but it's enough to leave Garfield looking unhappy, but thanks to his Limber ability is immune to paralysis. The twirly tailed cat stares long and hard at Anubis, catching his eyes and forcing the weight of the world onto him. Anubis yawns and slumps down, deciding to catch a few z's before the battle ends.

Anubis HP(-0) PP(-4) ~ HP(+1) from Leech Seed ~ Sleeping
Garfield HP(-8) PP(-5) ~ HP(-1) from Leech Seed

Sitting pretty, blowing snotty bubbles in his sleep, Garfield creeps around the gecko, then sits behind him. He puts the tip of his tail on Anubis' head and closes his eyes. Lush green fields, a golden sun, Anubis playing happily with an attractive young Petilil. Suddenly the clouds grow dark and the Petilil turns into a Glameow? A male Glameow!? The dream Glameow licks Anubis in the face. Eww! Garfield smiles as he devours the dream, whilst Anubis just looks like he's having a nightmare.

Anubis HP(-10) PP(-0) ~ HP(+1) from Leech Seed
Garfield HP(+5) PP(-5) ~ HP(-1) from Leech Seed

Leaving Anubis stuck in his disturbing homoerotic dream, Garfield paws around gently, before spinning fast and cutting his tail across Anubis' body. The sharp snap of wind that accompanies the attack leaves a harsh mark on Anubis' back, and it's painful enough to snap him out is his dream state. He stares at his foe with horror, and can only manage to throw a couple of colourful leaves at his foe before he has to turn away and retch.

Anubis HP(-6) PP(-2) ~ HP(+1) from Leech Seed ~ Awake
Garfield HP(-4) PP(-2) ~ HP(-1) from Leech Seed

Darkest
LightPOST-BATTLE
Wolfsong
-- vs --

Anubis(M) Overgrow
Limber (M)
Garfield
71%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
HEALTH
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
77%
86%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ENERGY
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
81%

Seeded

LEECH SEED
Duration - Per Action / 1 Stack
-1% HP per action (foe) / +1% HP per action (use)

papabopp
9th March 2011, 08:34 PM
oh I know i was just wondering...do I get to know who I am facing?

DarkestLight
9th March 2011, 09:26 PM
Not until you battle, just like eveyone else

papabopp
9th March 2011, 09:27 PM
oh awrighty thenz

Wolfsong
9th March 2011, 10:10 PM
okay, Garfield. Start with super fang. Follow that up with shadow claw and finish with aerial ace. If you happen to get put to sleep, sleep talk until you wake up

DarkestLight
10th March 2011, 07:44 AM
Yeah no Counter that Super Fang - that move actually hurts...
Then hit her with a Leaf Storm and end with...Leech Seed again.

DarkestLight
16th March 2011, 09:03 PM
Ok. Mulling this for a while. After I finish this battle with Wolfsong, I'm going to can this match. It's taking too long and I desperately need the slot. I apologize for swallowing up a slot this long, and RL, it's not your fault-you weren't wanting to do ALL the reffings (still holding you to finish me and Wolfy). Just the way the story goes.

At this point, I gotta get my crew evolved up, since I got some big things coming that I actually need them for.

RaZoR LeAf
20th March 2011, 12:49 PM
Darkest
LightPRE-BATTLE
Wolfsong
-- vs --

Anubis(M) Overgrow
Limber (M)
Garfield
71%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
HEALTH
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
77%
86%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ENERGY
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
81%

Counter
Super Fang
Seeded[/i]

Leaf Storm
Shadow Claw

Leech Seed
Aerial Ace

ROUND THREE

Garfield charges forward, baring his fangs and digs them deep into Anubis' shoulder. The little grass type howls in pain as the fangs sink deeper and do more damage than expected. Anubis twists and grabs Garfields jaws and wrenches them open, before twist back and tossing the Glameow into the air with a spin. Garfield lands with a thump, his jaw aching like he's been chewing hard toffee for hours.

Anubis HP(-8) PP(-5) ~ HP(+1) from Leech Seed
Garfield HP(-16) PP(-4) ~ HP(-1) from Leech Seed

Grunting and massaging his jaw, Garfield readies his claws, sharpening them up and getting ready to attack. He drives forward, talons glowing with a dark energy he gets ready to rip into Anubis only to be suddenly hit with a storm of jagged leaves. Each tiny cut is painful, but when there are hundreds, it's immensely painful. Fighting the pain Garfield manages to reach Anubis and slices hard across his chest (Critical Hit), the sudden shock ending the storm of leaves and causing the Treecko to stumble backwards, staring at the wound on his torso.

Anubis HP(-12) PP(-9) ~ HP(+1) from Leech Seed ~ S.Atk(-2)
Garfield HP(-16) PP(-4) ~ HP(-1) from Leech Seed

With both pokemon sporting numerous wounds, this battle is beginning to get nasty. Garfield moves with blinding speed, appearing behind Anubis and slashing quickly as he moves away again. The sharp wind that comes with the attack leaves the gecko hissing with pain, but he manages to throw a handful of tiny seeds onto his foe that sprout and spread over the others.

Anubis HP(-6) PP(-3) ~ HP(+1) from Leech Seed
Garfield HP(-0) PP(-2) ~ HP(-1) from Leech Seed ~ Double Seeded

Darkest
LightPOST-BATTLE
Wolfsong
-- vs --

Anubis(M) Overgrow
Limber (M)
Garfield
48%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
HEALTH
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
42%
69%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ENERGY
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
71%
S.Attack -2
+2 Seeded

LEECH SEED
Duration - Per Action / 2 Stack
-2% HP per action (foe) / +2% HP per action (user)

So will you tell us who we would have been facing?

DarkestLight
21st March 2011, 06:24 PM
Ya lets see.

First, attacks.

Anubis, you are doing great. Go for a Dragonbreath, then a Magical Leaf and end with..Double Kick.

Only thing, if it tries that Hypnosis crap, Double Team each time :O

DarkestLight
21st March 2011, 06:26 PM
Now, as for who everyone would have faced..

Soulscar <-- Muggles Loki Black (M Sneasel)
Soulscar is my Nincada.

Scytherunner <-- Dragonis and GusGus
Scythe is my Houndour

Boogaloo <-- Razor and Inox (Aron)
Boogaloo is my Meditite

Shatterstar<--Metallixs Girl and Mint (M Horsea)
Shatterstar is my Snorunt

Anubis<--Wolfsong and Garfield (M Glameow)
Currently being used..

Squire<--Dryk and King Wall (F Squirtle)
Who the hell was Squire..Oh my Cyndaquil!

Palmsmack<---Papabopp and Noodle
Palmsmack is my Natu

FreezeFrame<--Mike and Clark
FreezeFrame is my Slakoth

Lunge<--DarthcookieMonster and Amazon (F Grovyle)
And Lunge is the Croagunk. Which is gonna get a new name soon.

Wolfsong
22nd March 2011, 01:28 PM
Okay, Garfield, start with super fang. follow that up with aerial ace and finally finish with another aerial ace.

RaZoR LeAf
22nd March 2011, 02:38 PM
I appear to have posted a round in the wrong thread. Oops. I'll fix that now.

RaZoR LeAf
26th March 2011, 04:36 PM
A fighting type against my Steel/Rock pokemon, well that would have been a short battle.

Darkest
LightPRE-BATTLE
Wolfsong
-- vs --

Anubis(M) Overgrow
Limber (M)
Garfield
48%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
HEALTH
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
42%
69%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ENERGY
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
71%
S.Attack -2
Dragon Breath
Super Fang
+2 Seeded

Magical Leaf
Aerial Ace

Double Kick
Aerial Ace

ROUND FOUR

Garfield runs forward, ignoring the thin vines wrapped around her body and digs her teeth deep into Anubis' shoulder again. Unlike last time, her fangs don't seem to penetrate as much, but it's still a pretty rough bite. Anubis coughs in pain, but then starts to heave a crackling blue gas around himself and his opponent, a breath of sorts that causes Garfield to back off lest he inhale too much of it.

Anubis HP(-7) PP(-4) ~ HP(+2) from Leech Seed
Garfield HP(-3) PP(-2) ~ HP(-2) from Leech Seed

Now both opponents circle each other. Anubis picks a leaf from the ground and with a quick flick of the wrist it's glittering in a variety of colours. He throws it just as Garfield makes his own move. The cat pokemon collides with a flurry of magical leaves, but breaks through them all and delivers a sharp scratch across the gecko's torso.

Anubis HP(-6) PP(-2) ~ HP(+2) from Leech Seed
Garfield HP(-4) PP(-2) ~ HP(-2) from Leech Seed

Garfield does a quick turn, and brushes back the way he came, landing another hit on Anubis, this time managing to line it up almost perfectly with his previous attack, leading it to do more damage than usual (Critical Hit), but as he's moving away, Anubis kicks out a leg to trip his fleeing foe, then follows it up with another kick to the back, resulting in a double whammy that sends Garfield rolling away.

Anubis HP(-6) PP(-2) ~ HP(+2) from Leech Seed
Garfield HP(-6) PP(-2) ~ HP(-2) from Leech Seed

Darkest
LightPOST-BATTLE
Wolfsong
-- vs --

Anubis(M) Overgrow
Limber (M)
Garfield
35%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
HEALTH
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
23%
63%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ENERGY
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
65%
S.Attack -2
+2 Seeded

LEECH SEED

Wolfsong
29th March 2011, 10:09 AM
Okay Garfield, start with secret power. FOllow that up with return and finish with flail.

DarkestLight
29th March 2011, 06:04 PM
>> Clincher here.

Swords Dance~Brick Break~Drain Punch

RaZoR LeAf
10th April 2011, 12:48 PM
Darkest
LightPRE-BATTLE
Wolfsong
-- vs --

Anubis(M) Overgrow
Limber (M)
Garfield
35%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
HEALTH
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
23%
63%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ENERGY
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
65%
S.Attack -2
Swords Dance
Secret Power
+2 Seeded

Brick Break
Return

Drain Punch
Flail

ROUND FIVE

Anubis flexes his muscles, and three glittering sharp swords appear around him, spinning and twisting, sending adrenaline through his body and pumping him up ready for attack. A blast of energy comes out of nowhere and slams into him, leaving a sticky purple goop on his body. He tries to pull it off, but instead it just seeps into his body leaving him poisoned.

Anubis HP(-8) PP(-8) ~ HP(+2) from Leech Seed ~ Atk(+2) ~ Poisoned
Garfield HP(-0) PP(-4) ~ HP(-2) from Leech Seed

Garfield hurtles forward, channelling all his dedication, fury and determination into an attack. He slams into Anubis with enough force to send the grass type to the floor with a crash, but the Treecko manages to get his attack in, just in time, slamming the edge of his palm down on Garfield's back, leaving the Glameow howling in pain.

Anubis HP(-10) PP(-8) ~ HP(+2) from Leech Seed ~ HP(-1) from Poison
Garfield HP(-11) PP(-4) ~ HP(-2) from Leech Seed

With his body feeling like it's about to collapse, Garfield makes a last ditch attempt at defeating his body, throwing his body around like a rag doll, flailing aimlessly leaving Anubis with no place to turn to defend from the attack. The grass type attempts to throw a punch, but he is hit suddenly and roughly by the formless attack and is tossed to the ground with a powerful thump, only to be fallen on again and again by the relentless flailing. As Garfield stumbles to a halt, Anubis can't find the energy to get back up and he lets out a final sigh of defeat.

Anubis HP(-20) PP(-0) ~ KO'd
Garfield HP(-0) PP(-10)

Darkest
LightPOST-BATTLE
Wolfsong
-- vs --

Anubis(M) Overgrow
Limber (M)
Garfield
0%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
HEALTH
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
10%
47%IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ENERGY
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
47%
KO'd
+2 Seeded

Attack +2

LEECH SEED

POISONED
-1% HP per action / 1 Stack

2 points to Wolfsong
2 Points to RaZoR LeAf
1 Point to Darkest Light

DarkestLight
10th April 2011, 04:02 PM
Whoops :O Flail beats me daown. But thanks are in order to all involved and apologies that I had to cut this series of battles short. Promise to fight everyone I had on this list sometime in the future. :O

Wolfsong
12th April 2011, 11:38 PM
Sorry i didn't notice this sooner between a virus and the dentist *headdesk* hans't been my couple of weeks. Thanks for reffing RL. That ws a good and close battle DL.