PDA

View Full Version : Best Cheeseburger

Bear
14th January 2011, 03:45 PM
Where can you get the best cheeseburger?

EDIT: YES I AM AWARE THAT I FORGOT TO INCLUDE IN-AND-OUT BURGER AND AM FULLY COGNIZANT OF ITS ELITE STATUS AMONG BURGERMONGERS

Jeff
14th January 2011, 04:24 PM
I find your lack of Hardee's disturbing.

Master Rudy
14th January 2011, 08:59 PM
While I'm partial to Wendy's for your typical fast food burger I'm gonna have to vote for other and pick Steak and Shake ^_~

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steak_and_Shake

Telume
15th January 2011, 12:39 AM
Try a burger from WingZone, you'll never go back.

Drago
15th January 2011, 02:29 AM
A&W, mofo! Really hungry now. And the nearest A&W is on the other side of the world. So I lose this round. :(

Deadwood_Zen
15th January 2011, 03:04 AM
I am vegetarian, and thus do not participate in anything involving animals being killed :P

Mikachu Yukitatsu
15th January 2011, 06:19 AM
I am vegetarian, and thus do not participate in anything involving animals being killed :P

What about a veggie burger?

In King Meal here in Ylivieska, my limited experience finds its favourite. Mc Donalds has so freaking small stuff! So freaking small! I am served a burger there, and I ask, is this the burger or a toy?

Bear
15th January 2011, 07:56 AM
Jeff I apologize I totally forgot about Hardees/Roy Rogers when I created the Poll. Just go with it!

Magmar
15th January 2011, 11:39 AM
White Castle is the best from the list, but I can't pass up a good Sonic burger :D

Fett One
15th January 2011, 04:29 PM
I like hamburgers but not cheeseburgers. Out of all the ones on the list McDonald's is the only one I get hamburgers from.

crown34
15th January 2011, 07:51 PM
Gotta love them Checkers.

Jeff
15th January 2011, 08:03 PM
Jeff I apologize I totally forgot about Hardees/Roy Rogers when I created the Poll. Just go with it!

:P

Anyway, yeah, Hardee's is best for a fast-food burger. Overall though, I'll have to go with Fuddruckers.

Deadwood_Zen
15th January 2011, 10:03 PM
What about a veggie burger?
The only resturant offering veggie burgers is Chili's. Their Black Bean burgers are hella good. The school restaurant that opened this week is offering veggie burgers, though I haven't tried them yet...

And thank you for acknowledging the vegetarian. That doesn't happen a lot... ///-^}

abunaidesu
15th January 2011, 10:18 PM
i like how in-n-out isn't on that list

RedStarWarrior
15th January 2011, 10:55 PM
Anyone who doesn't vote Five Guys hasn't had Five Guys.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
16th January 2011, 03:54 AM
I'd love five guys..

I go McDo and Quick (which is a belgian fastfoodchain). Burger King is pretty cool too.

Bear
16th January 2011, 10:04 PM
i like how in-n-out isn't on that list

WTF that was supposed to be my #1 choice how did I miss it? Gah poll fail...just make this burger discussion

MeLoVeGhOsTs
17th January 2011, 02:49 AM
I would really like to go to Whitecastle, though!

Seen that movie about a gazillion times.

kazr
17th January 2011, 03:07 AM
Five Guys is incredible for how cheap it is, and you owe it to yourself to go get a burger there. I recommend the little bacon cheese burger, the regular is two patties and it's just way too much.

Burgerville is a local fast food chain in Oregon that straight up owns. A village of burgers, how can you top that?

Zak
17th January 2011, 09:08 AM
They don't even have half those places where I am... :(

Voted Burger King.

But I was actually at this one restaurant where they gave you a free shirt if you finished a kilo-burger. I failed... I came so close though. Was delicious...

Bear
17th January 2011, 09:36 AM

White castle is only mediocre when you're wasted. It's actually terrible if you're sober lol, the movie just makes it appear to be tasty.

Deadwood_Zen
17th January 2011, 11:29 AM

Neil Patrick Harris?! Where the fuck's my car?!

Katie
17th January 2011, 12:45 PM
fitzwilly's has the best cheeseburgers ever but it's just a local bar back at school. I'm not big on burgers though, but wendy's is my favorite fast food. crispy chicken sandwich and small chili with cheese for under $2.50 after tax? um yes.

Bear
17th January 2011, 02:34 PM
I find it amazing that McDonalds is in 2nd place right now. Talk about the worst burgers in the world!

abunaidesu
17th January 2011, 04:51 PM
not everyone has high standards unfortunately :(

Bear
17th January 2011, 08:47 PM
I mean, I've been known to hop down to the drive thru at like 1:30 AM for 5 double cheesies, but I don't do it because they're good, I do it because they're cheap, quick, and available at 1:30 AM....

Crystal Mew
18th January 2011, 12:58 AM
yeah why the f is in-n-out not on that list!?

I went to cali a couple summers ago and loved in-n-out. I wish they would build one here :(

but thats who my vote goes to

MeLoVeGhOsTs
18th January 2011, 02:47 AM
I don't do it because they're good, I do it because they're cheap, quick, and available at 1:30 AM...

Mandatory mom-joke. roflcopter.

Also, did just that last night:D

Katie
18th January 2011, 01:08 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/26/in-n-out-to-texas-burger_n_591188.html
oh hey! I only went to in-n-out once when visiting arizona, but wasn't really impressed. but I guess you can't judge a whole chain on one visit now can you?

Telume
18th January 2011, 01:25 PM
I find it amazing that McDonalds is in 2nd place right now. Talk about the worst burgers in the world!

Not to mention the driest patties I ever tasted, BLECH.

Bear
18th January 2011, 03:16 PM
Not to mention the driest patties I ever tasted, BLECH.

Well some McDonalds' are actually pretty good. I went to a 24 hour McDonalds in Easton, PA once and it was the cleanest establishment I'd been to. However, on average, McDonalds is extremely low quality and tends to downright suck.

Cirrus
23rd January 2011, 12:16 AM
BURGER KING. Definitely Burger King. Your argument is invalid. Wendy's makes good ones too, but BK is the best IMO.

Ghost
24th January 2011, 06:13 PM
Anyone who doesn't vote Five Guys hasn't had Five Guys.

Best by far. I had a few when I was visiting family in New York, and needless to say, I was amazed by the taste.

It's rather unfortunate there's none in the midwest :(

Crystal Mew
25th January 2011, 03:02 AM
I keep meaning to try Five Guys...they just opened one here. and I'm in New Mexico.

what, did they just skip all the middle states?

Little_Pikachu
25th January 2011, 04:07 PM
Voted for Burger King because I think it's better than McDonalds and those are the only two I think we have in this country!

Cirrus
25th January 2011, 07:17 PM
Yeah, my options were kinda limited, too. I have had Wendy's, BK and McDonald's, so it's not -too- biased....

We do have Jack in the Box, although I have never found it in my state in the 19 years I've lived here. With that said, I haven't tried them.

Markiss
25th January 2011, 07:52 PM
WOOHOO for wendy's!! their burgers are square but theyre awesome. i never heard of most of the ones on the list. xD

Mr.E
26th January 2011, 05:27 PM
I had Five Guys last week for the first time when I was in Columbus. :yes: The burger was fine but I was more impressed with the fries. I'm a big fan of peanut oil, it fries up potatoes to the perfect amount of crispness.

Best place is still a local joint here, though. Checkers/Rally's has okay burgers but their fries are amazing.

It's rather unfortunate there's none in the midwest

Ohio is a midwest state, son.

ChobiChibi
26th January 2011, 07:22 PM
Personally I think the burgers I make are the best...

Not really a burger girl, y'see. Don't really like salad things, relish, mayo (okay, sometimes I do, but only in tiny quantities) and like massive fried onions. So making my own is more awesome in every way. Lots. Of. Cheese :3

Telume
26th January 2011, 07:28 PM
Checker's/Rally's Fries are among the best in the fast-food line.