PDA

View Full Version : The Final Emissary - Super Smash Bros. RP [Need some Ideas!]

Galdr
18th January 2011, 02:27 PM
I am devising, well tried to devise, up a Super Smash Bros. roleplay with much to do with the Emissary from Brawl. Though, I wanted to give the people freedom who want to join up the option to either create their character from scratch, or bring in an existing canon character from another game, using SSB's format. (with B-Moves as they're called) I'm also allowing the existing Smashers usable if others want to. But the limit is 2 per person:

1 Canon 1 Creation
1 Smasher 1 Canon
1 Smasher 1 Creation
2 Creations

And hopefully I can get some assistance on my "story" plot as well. I want this to be as effective as possible, and maybe this can be used elsewhere too.

Anyway, prepare for what will appear to be an atrociously, thought-up story plot:

Story: The Subspace has finally ended, and peace has been restored to the world. However, the universe of Super Smash continues to struggle in its recovery from Subspace, and Tabuu returns as well. As the chaos erupts once more, the Smashers are rushed back into the fray against darker foes, and twisted amongst each other. Every Smasher is also blamed for the return of Subspace, and from their domains they will prevail against evil. Tabuu has risen, and he isn't out for the count; will his wicked scheme rule over the Smash Universe? Prepare yourselves for an unpredictable battle, against friend and foe alike in this twisted, turbulence of Subspace's new arrival!

I apologize if this sounds lame. I have been trying to get this into motion for a good week and a half, and thought this could use some professional assistance.

Here is the application I had in mind as well:

Name:
Nickname:
Origin:
Appearance:
Personality:
Special Attacks:
Final Smash:
History:
Relationships:
Other:

Here is what I have for specifying "B-Moves":

You can be brief with the Appearance section, which is optional if the character you're using from Smash is well-known. Also, for "B-Moves", these are the techniques they will be using often when during combat. You won't really call them "B-Moves", unless you want to.

I was also thinking, if others wanted to use the Smash-canons from the game, I combined all the Smashers from Melee to Brawl in a list:

* = Clones/Different Form that are usable as separate characters
Mario
Dr. Mario*
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Yoshi

Pikachu
Pichu*
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Lucario
Pokemon Trainer (Red)
-Charizard
-Squirtle
-Ivysaur

Captain Falcon

Link
Young Link*
Toon Link
Zelda
Ganondorf

Marth
Roy*
Ike

Ice Climbers

Samus

Pit

Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong

Mr. Game & Watch

Sonic

Snake

Ness
Lucas

R.O.B.

Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede

Fox
Falco
Wolf

Wario

I'm ready for anyone's ideas and help. n_n Everything would be appreciated, and I'd like to take this a step forward. Thank you for your time!

Edit: Thanks to Msytic_Clown for the suggestions! And I added Samus. XD

Mystic_clown
19th January 2011, 05:13 PM
Hmmm, a SSBB roleplay. It would be cool to try one of those. I definately feel that the plot needs some more work (I was never much of a fan of Tabuu). I don't have any ideas at the moment, but when I do, I'll be sure to suggest them.

As for the application, it needs a bit more fleshing out. Here's a suggestion.

Name:
Nickname:
Origin: (this can be where you put which game they're from, or if they're a creation).
Appearance:
Personality:
Special Attacks: This could be where the B moves are kept.
Final Smash: I don't know if you want to have them in this, but just in case.
History:
Relationships:
Other:

I hope this helps.

Galdr
20th January 2011, 11:39 PM
Mm that does actually help. Thanks for the suggestion!

I'm not much of a fan of Tabuu either. (He angers me so much with his cheap attacks that are hard to dodge)

Bear
21st January 2011, 11:27 AM
I DEMAND TO KNOW WHERE SAMUS IS.

edit: If you do not tell me, I will sick my avatar on you. And he never gets tired.

Mystic_clown
21st January 2011, 03:48 PM
She's over there! *points*

Also, one other thing about your plot I forgot to mention. Why would the smashers be blamed for Tabuu's return?

Galdr
7th February 2011, 11:03 AM
Thanks for the comments! [/latrereply]

@Bear, it was kind of hard to pile the characters all up. XD I apologize if I missed any. There's probably more that I missed. I'll edit and add her in.

@Mystic, I figured since the Smashers originally ended Tabuu and his misdeeds from the first Subspace, that others would betray them and cause the blame to screw around.

I need to rewrite the entire plot anyway. Some points in it are great, though some re-wording and the like are necessary. XD I really want this to be successful.

Off Topic: Pokemasters forum kept crashing every time I would try to visit here using Mozilla Vulpix... so I had to download Google Chrome... slowly. XD So I'm back (if work doesn't overload me) to posting again! :3