PDA

View Full Version : DS WI-FI Battles?

chanveil
26th January 2011, 09:38 PM
Would I be correct in saying that black and white finally have WI-FI battles? I hope so because I've been wanting them to put that in a Pokemon game for a long time!!!!

Jeff
26th January 2011, 10:02 PM
They've been in since Diamond and Pearl. Just go to the basement of any Pokecenter to do trades and battles with friends.

DarkestLight
27th January 2011, 06:56 AM
o.O Hrm

Side note: B/W allows for havign random battles over WIfi w/o friend codes, thats what I'm most excited about.

Galdr
7th February 2011, 11:50 AM
Sorry to reply.

And yes, the Random Match feature is done over WiFi in BW. n_n Yay!

I got owned the 2nd time I went to one. >_> This dude had a Jalorda and... yeah. It crushed my Doreida. XD

jackhammer
28th February 2011, 07:46 PM
Can you Trade with anyone by WiFi or just fiends?

Jeff
28th February 2011, 08:38 PM
I do believe that in Black and White there's a way to trade without friend codes. You communicate with emoticons (basically to indicate a good trade or bad one) so there's no language barrier. Way better than the GTS which is always bogged down with outrageously unreasonable offers.

Blademaster
1st March 2011, 05:01 PM
GTS... Man I miss that. It was like every TF2 trade server ever, but with even more languages and more retards of different age groups.

gib levl 100 celebi fir lvl 3 setret huehauheuhuahuehauheuahue

classy_cat18
1st March 2011, 05:06 PM
OMG, that made getting a Munchlax so frustrating. No, I ain't giving up my Cresselia for something I can eventually find in a Honey Tree!