PDA

View Full Version : Blastoise or Feraligatr

chanveil
13th February 2011, 08:46 PM
Which pokemon do you think is better? Blastiose or Feraligatr... swampert and Empoleon are both out of the question. Swampert is the best and Empoleon is not bad, so share your opinion!

Blademaster
14th February 2011, 01:41 PM
Swampert is the best

lol no

Enjoy getting assrammed by x4 Grass attacks as well as by Feraligatr's ungodly-powerful Ice Punches and Aqua Tails.

Feraligatr's obscene attack power, versatile movepool, and Captain Badass appearance put it above every other Water starter. Blastoise is next, then Swampert and Empoleon are tied for last place.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
14th February 2011, 04:18 PM
Feraligatr. It's also my favorite starter.

I like Meganium aswell, though.

Andrew
14th February 2011, 11:23 PM
Blastoise. He's got bitchin cannons.

Blademaster
15th February 2011, 11:29 AM
Made all the cooler by the fact that said cannons are probably made of BONE.

Knight of Time
15th February 2011, 11:52 AM
Actually, I think Blastoise's cannons are harder than bone, Blademaster, I mean, they've got great defenses, so if they were made alternatively of bone, I don't think that'd make enough sense.

As far as I can guess, their cannons are made of a steel-like material.

But anyway, as good as Blastoise is, I prefer Feraligatr more these days, since D/P's physical/special split made them so much better in battle. A 4th or 5th generation Feraligatr with physical Water, Ice, Ground, and Dragon moves such as Aqua Tail or Waterfall, Ice Punch, Earthquake, and (if necessary) Dragon Claw will always top a 2nd or 3rd generation Feraligatr with the same moves (barring Aqua Tail of course).

Blademaster
15th February 2011, 06:45 PM
Blastoise bones are harder than your flimsy human bones. Of COURSE they're like steel. They don't support a fragile bag of meat. They support a fucking living TANK.

A living TANK. That SWIMS. It's like a tank AND a submarine. And it can shoot at the ground and launch its ass into the sky, as well.

NOWHERE IS SAFE.

classy_cat18
15th February 2011, 07:21 PM
Feraligatr for me. If Pokemon existed in the real world, that would've been how the Croc Hunter met his end. His head nommed by a Feraligatr's Crunch!

But I like Swampert, even with 4x Grass damage. It means I can use it against Electric types! And Empoleon has a lot of resistances, and was essential for me against the Elite Four!

Drago
15th February 2011, 07:24 PM
Blastoise is a gigantic turtle with cannons. He wins every time. Also, there's just a sweet nostalgic kick I get from looking at Sugimori's classic Blastoise illustration. Pokemon Blue '97, baby!!

Telume
15th February 2011, 08:22 PM
Blastoise is a gigantic turtle with cannons. He wins every time. Also, there's just a sweet nostalgic kick I get from looking at Sugimori's classic Blastoise illustration. Pokemon Blue '97, baby!!

Couldn't have said it any better myself :hellyeah:

papabopp
15th February 2011, 08:27 PM
Iv'e never been able to decide between Blastoise and Feraligatr, though I do tend to lean alot more towards Feraligatr nowadays. Swampert is also very, very awesome and Empoleon is kinda gay. I havnt though all that much about Samurott, but i dont think i like it that much...