PDA

View Full Version : Who do you miss?

Andrew
18th February 2011, 06:24 AM
So guys, who from TPM's past do you miss?

I miss Soo and Ade. They were awesome.

shazza
18th February 2011, 07:14 AM
Version 4 of this topic! I'm starting to get nostalgic about being nostalgic. :rolleyes2:

I shall reply with whom I miss imminently, however I am too tired to travel back in time right now.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
18th February 2011, 08:01 AM
Chris the Sandlash, MasterChu19155, Wild Female Machoke, midnightangel and of course Soo and Ade as well.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
18th February 2011, 08:20 AM
mr_pikachu for being one of the most devoted TPMers ever
Dark-San, he posted more than he himself noticed, I still misss his funny grants in Twisted Wishes
PancaKe liked having me around so much
Lawrence III_Fanatic made a nice comeback in 2009, but disappeared again
Silver Ledian I remember from another forum, too, PokéRealm, anyone?
Mega Horny was funny
Animelee was that kid who kept Pokemon Anime forum alive
Hanada Tattsu had every second reply in the same forum
Houndoom_Lover hyperactive Blademaster's lover
Crystalmaster Mike brought some diversity
Murgatroyd oh I envied but also respected him so much, was really good at Japanese
Systematic Revolution another failed comeback
AKA Pokemon Fan another Pokemon Anime person
Vundi from the past of the videogame subforum
Yami Yugi taught me a grammatic construction from his sig 'Not only is Yami Yugi a master dueler, he is also full of confidence and strength' or something.
OnTheEdge and some other lost Finnish users

Some of those people, I doubt they would remember me from TPM's past, but I still saw their posts.

Blademaster
18th February 2011, 12:15 PM
I miss Houndoom_Lover... I know we broke up, but not a day goes by that I don't wonder where she vanished to on September 27th, 2010...

:(

Andrew
19th February 2011, 03:58 AM
Just put that wig back on and log in and Houndoom Lover is back, Blade.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
19th February 2011, 07:38 AM
I miss Mega Horny too.

And Captain Pringle.

EMERALD LEAGUE FTW!

Cammy White
19th February 2011, 07:45 AM
I miss how busy the boards were in general. I was never a big contributor, but I was usually here reading topics even if I wasn't commenting. I miss coming on here and being able to spend hours going through discussions about the anime, games, RMTs etc.

Link
19th February 2011, 09:22 AM
Green Pikachu, Pokeplayer are two of the top guys that used to contribute back then to GSC and they since have given up here altogether.

Also, Damien Silverblade BBP because he used to mod misc and do a bang up job of it.

Heald
19th February 2011, 09:43 AM
Where to start...

All of the Misc Marauders (Raz, Mike, fmwam, Tainted/Skullfire/Zak Hunter).

Bulbasaur4 :(

The Rusted One

Mega Horny

phaedrus

pokemasterfrank

And many more...

Miss you all guys

Blademaster
19th February 2011, 04:28 PM
Just put that wig back on and log in and Houndoom Lover is back, Blade.

Fuck you cocksucker she's someone I care(d) about and she could be DEAD for all I know. She was someone I loved and still do, as a girlfriend or a friend or whatever our relationship is/was/will be if and when she ever comes back. Maybe if you stopped being a miserable cunt for once in your sad little life you could experience that emotion, too.

Andrew
19th February 2011, 08:35 PM
Yes, but how do we even know she existed? We don't.

Surely you're still Facebook friends? Or was it a really bad breakup?

As for my personal life. I've got a fellow, but it took me a long, long time to get over someone I'd broken up with in the past.

Systematic Revolution
19th February 2011, 09:17 PM
Systematic Revolution another failed comeback

Pft. Failed comeback? Nonsense. I just never left! Okay, fine, I had about ten failed comebacks.

PS: How do you even remember?!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
20th February 2011, 12:22 AM
Sorry for being a little harsh in my earlier reply, but I just remember. Somehow, your username is one of those always stuck inside my head.

firepokemon
20th February 2011, 05:31 AM
Newbie Shazza
Spamming Ash_300
Crazy female that was male Misty1/Kasumi
Angry Reeb
Dodrio banning me
No fucking Heracross
Heald - RPG loser nobody knew
Fanficcer OzAndrew
#pokemasters
Ninetales3001 as my gay online BF
TTTR, PokeMasterMisty, TCS and me modding Misc
Little_Pikachu went she was just a bitch that went on and on about how online relationships are not realistic
Magmar and Blastoise_Boy connection
Anti-spam Alliance of irrelevancy
My board history that can't be found anywhere :(
Clubs before they had their own fucking forum
Party threads
Polls in Misc
No Misc Discussion forum
Mod elections
Flamewars where everything was taken seriously
MS Messenger where today we'd have fucking members committing suicide
No fucking Facebook or other shit
Ultimate Bulletin Board
Lameass Ezboards where you were invited to their forums where nobody posted
Postcounts below 2, 000
Early Birthday threads
No fucking Lady Vulpix
E-Marriages

Telume
20th February 2011, 06:36 AM
I wonder who was Mischievous Gengar on the chatroom at one point.

Heald
20th February 2011, 06:36 AM
Heald - RPG loser nobody knew
Oh God it's so true.

firepokemon
20th February 2011, 07:14 AM
HeraldPK was your first name wasn't it? And you were known because didn't you cause a stink in the fanfic forum over RPGs Also you fought with either the Fanfic mods or was it Dodrio?

And fanficcers were such dicks. They use to throw panties over everything and boy did some of them get upset when people started writing RPGs.

TCG though has had the biggest knobs. The original TCG mods threw a fit over being de-modded when they were entirely inactive and the mods they were replaced with were dicks as well. The asian freaky guy was the worst but I didn't think much of religious nutter Dewgong (something I think) or Jolteon999. Blastoise_Boy was ok but he was rather young and pretty thick and he only got the damn spot because he bitched and moaned about missing out being modded elsewhere. And their TCG reports were well boring. And they had that female who eventually got modded following them around at every step. And they must have been crap players because Anidean beat them all.

I also miss Doped Up Just Fucking Nuts Pokechamp and that weird crap with Karma Chameleon.

And I miss KC hacking up the boards thanks to Dodrio and PC's stupidity. Fucking dickheads.

Who remembers the nutter two who use to frequent irc, Mew Master and Master Mewtwo and use to talk about hacking into accounts etc like fucking dicks.

Also I miss TCS's message board where we went when the site got hacked. Of course Dodrio fucking deleted my account at that time the bastard.

Oh and I don't recall no Mischievous Gengar unless you're talking someone that frequented last year or whatever.

The Irc brigade were fucking nutters as well. Always fighting over the most stupid crap and Onix11 would constantly talk about how poor he was which, was rather disturbing. And that crappy op who Kevin seemed to fawn over just as much as he did over fucking LP use to come up with the most bullshit and fucking deopped me just because I told Ctrice to stop fucking abusing her Vop invite ability.

I also miss when there was other New Zealanders here even if they were all weird in their own ways. From "I will type the longest fucking posts ever on the most stupid topics" The Rusted One to weird Wellington Capital City poster whose name escapes me to super young Connor who really should never have been modded even though he was one of those weird ones that did OMG LETS ADOPT A FUCKING POKEMON that polluted PCG or was it just polls and clubs then? Making a forum for clubs was a horrible idea since it basically killed of the clubs in the first place.

Before you had plenty of people wanting to add stupid clubs to their ugly signatures that were super long and then that happened and it like stopped. And the creating of Polls and Clubs or whatever it was called just caused the absolute infestation of ADOPTING FUCKING POKEMON GAMES. Though the forum had to be created because instead of Misc having decent stuff it was all fucking polls on the most repeated retarded fucking shit ever.

I mean how many times did we have to have a fucking "What is your star sign" poll. Of course that matter got me to quit mod and then get my fucking account deleted all because Asher Ketchum All super religious freak possibly like no other had to make a bloody post about star signs which I closed because it had been posted about so many fucking times already. And then he bitched about it and because I was a faggoty 16 year old I got all fucking upset about it and made a big dramatic faggot-ass post about how I was quitting. Jesus I was pathetic. But who knew ultimate religious nutter would turn out to enjoy cross dressing.Although who knows if he really was.

But my god we had complete nutters back in 2000.

Anyway ramble off.

classy_cat18
20th February 2011, 07:38 AM
Bulbasaur4, Dr. McNinja, and Emotional Faun Chiko-Sai from RPG. I see Bulbie on AIM from time to time but every time I say something she disappears. Oh well.

Ade and Soo from AC/CC. Oh man, do I miss them. And Ace64 and Cheesey.

firepokemon
20th February 2011, 07:43 AM
Did Cheesey do the smilie fics?

Systematic Revolution
20th February 2011, 08:02 AM
Sorry for being a little harsh in my earlier reply, but I just remember. Somehow, your username is one of those always stuck inside my head.

I was just joking, bud. lol

Heald
20th February 2011, 11:17 AM
HeraldPK was your first name wasn't it? And you were known because didn't you cause a stink in the fanfic forum over RPGs Also you fought with either the Fanfic mods or was it Dodrio?
HealdPK, yes, although during ezboard when you could change your name I changed it a lot, then when you had to stick with one name, I changed back to HealdPK briefly before losing the PK altogether.

I remember being an absolute headache to some mods. Dodrio banned me because I called Ishdul a faggot or something, the Fanfic mods hated me or something because I managed to piss off something called the 'Fanfic Trio', and when RPG was given its own forum, I remember me and Mike would often have huge flame wars, often dragging down other unsavoury characters in the process, until me and Mike realised we were kindred spirits and we joined forces. And this all happened before 2004. Then I became more active in the Misc forum and got banned a few times for Misc-related shenanigans. Then I became Misc mod LOL.

classy_cat18
20th February 2011, 12:24 PM
Did Cheesey do the smilie fics?

Yeah, I think he did.

Deadwood_Zen
20th February 2011, 12:25 PM
Kurosakura. Fo' sho'.

Blademaster
20th February 2011, 02:43 PM
Yes, but how do we even know she existed? We don't.

First, I don't have to explain shit.

Second, she's posted pics of herself on her dA account before she and I ever 'met.'

And third, she's vanished from the INTERNET. Not just TPM. Skype, dA, Facebook, her RP sites... EVERYWHERE.

Now, on-topic, I also miss Mega Horny. And darktyranitar. And mr_pikachu being here everyday. And a good chunk of ASB. Silencer, Vermilion, Ace64, Dark Dragonite... So many gone without a trace.

The Blue Avenger
20th February 2011, 03:42 PM
Ade and Soo ... And Ace64 and Cheesey.

Agreeing here. Man, those guys just sort of dropped off the face of the planet.

Also agreeing on Mr. Pikachu. For how active he was in the community, I certainly wasn't expecting him to leave. Ever. I figured he'd be the only person to be on TPM 70 years from now.

DarkestLight
20th February 2011, 04:22 PM
Emotional Faun Chiko-Sai from RPG.

o.O This person....sounds familiar....like they were just on 3 days ago familiar. What's the Aim name I'm thinking of....

Lady Vulpix
20th February 2011, 05:52 PM
*Points to her posts on previous similar threads.*

First thread (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=177815)
Second thread (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=348264)

Updates: Alex is back! ^_^ So he's out of my missing list. I've managed to contact Connor (Pidgeot) but he hasn't visited TPM lately, so I still sort of miss him. I've also regained contact with PancaKe, so I'm not missing her so much. Karin has been promoted to my "gone without a trace" list and I miss her a lot. Everyone else on my "still in touch but not on TPM" list is still there and I do miss their posts. I've lost contact with Patrick and Travis. And I've found BoltStryke's e-mail and written to him but he still hasn't replied to me, so I still miss him.

Crystal Mew
20th February 2011, 11:01 PM

Second, she's posted pics of herself on her dA account before she and I ever 'met.'

And third, she's vanished from the INTERNET. Not just TPM. Skype, dA, Facebook, her RP sites... EVERYWHERE.

Now, on-topic, I also miss Mega Horny. And darktyranitar. And mr_pikachu being here everyday. And a good chunk of ASB. Silencer, Vermilion, Ace64, Dark Dragonite... So many gone without a trace.

Don't you have her number? her family's number? anyone who could tell you what happened??

Andrew
21st February 2011, 01:05 AM

Nawww, who's my abrasive little misfit!? YOU ARE! YOU ARE! Yes you are!

2) Unfortunately I can't say I've ever ever bothered to look at Deviant Art? It's not like any pics were on here.

Are you sure she wasn't a Nigerian scam who got cash from you?

classy_cat18
21st February 2011, 01:14 AM
*sighs* And you just keep poking that hornet's nest.

Oh, I also miss CCC/Citrus Crush Chikorita/Last Exile. CCC's fanfics were cool.

Blademaster
21st February 2011, 03:35 PM
Don't you have her number? her family's number? anyone who could tell you what happened??

Her cell phone. No answer. Her MSN that her family uses. No answer.

2) Unfortunately I can't say I've ever ever bothered to look at Deviant Art? It's not like any pics were on here.

Are you sure she wasn't a Nigerian scam who got cash from you?

Picture. (http://darngoodbacon.deviantart.com/gallery/23844426?offset=24#/d13sxd6) Now will you shut your fucking cock depository already?

classy_cat18
21st February 2011, 03:49 PM
Her situation reminds me of mr_pikachu's disappearances. She's probably just very busy.

Jeff
21st February 2011, 04:03 PM
I remember late nights chatting with mr_pikachu on AIM when we first started planning the site. Heck, he was so integral to getting the site started that I was originally going to wait until he came back before launching it back in '09. And then there's Houndy who I miss for her personality and her card of the week feature that always brought something fresh to the main page. It's really amazing how much life they both brought to the forums. There's also Cheesey who I remember from one of the earlier iterations of the International Club.

I also want to say Jay Umbreon who drew a picture of a fakemon I created a while back, and really made me feel welcome back in my early days, but he's actually popped up here every so often lately.

abunaidesu
22nd February 2011, 12:05 PM
before ninetales3001 was gay
original #pbsers
when new polls were frequently posted
when post counts mattered
when joe (serebii) used to log on tpm to see if anyone was trash talking about him

Mikey
22nd February 2011, 12:58 PM
Way to not miss me Andrew! I was your loverrrrrrrr!!!!!

I miss everyone lol! TPM was such a fun time of my life! Now it's all real jobs, partying, and teaching yoga on the side!

In case anyone cares, I have also grown into a festive young man! :D Just ask Crystal Mew! She still loves me! :p

Blademaster
22nd February 2011, 01:13 PM
.....The fuck?

Link
22nd February 2011, 04:28 PM
Who's Mikey?

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
22nd February 2011, 04:34 PM
Hello Mikey, it's been years.

Shadow Wolf
22nd February 2011, 08:37 PM
Damn... I feel kinda sad for what happened to Blade and Houndy, and I agree that this is something he could not have made. Making fun of love is the worst kind of fun ever.

Anyway, on topic:

I don't remeber much members (since I barely moved from PCG), but I do remember a few names I haven't seen in a while.

-many people miss mr_pikachu, but I can say that I one one who misses him a lot, since he was a fellow hangman worker, he helped me improve a bit with my poems and of course, funny jokes would pop on our posts.

-I also miss Kevaelli. He made some games and he played around pcg often. I remember people making fun of his previous username in "The Picture Game" (P-Bug)

-A name I haven't seen again is Poryhedron. He was always up for the Pokemon challenges and he was ready to help anyone with the games.

-Mega Horny is another one I haven't seen. He would come out of nowhere with his funny comments and his puns (hence his name)

-Many people who played at PCG and dissappeared (Dark Dragonite, Inferno_Dragon, ghost)

-Funny people and cheery people (PancaKe, Houndoom_Lover, Kurosakura, Gavin Luper)

-The male admins vanished (Chris and Kevin)

Well, that's all I can come up for now...

The_Missing_Link
22nd February 2011, 09:10 PM
Gavin's still around, plugging away at Lisa the Legend

DarkestLight
22nd February 2011, 11:03 PM
O.o. Negrek and Phoenixsong are two others whom I miss. Specially Phoenix and the YOU OWE ME joke XD! :O. Oh wait. and Elec Man EXE whos' still....on my...MSN O.o?

shazza
23rd February 2011, 03:41 AM
Being a newbie, experiencing TPM for the first time ever.
Post counts meaning everything. The only thing that meant more was becoming a moderator.
The countless SPAM and flame wars.
#pbs circa 2002-2005
All the Ezboards.
#sup circa 2003-2007
ummmm, sometimes
Master_Pokemon H :cool:

Good shit. :D

Katie
23rd February 2011, 10:38 AM
I miss Craig! I miss his silly cow with a beanie avatar.
Ashlea/ey too, I think the last time I had contact with her was when we became Myspace friends yeeears ago, and I don't think I have access to that account anymore.
I missed Nate until he showed up in the very thread, hooorayyy!!
Also what happened to Dean? A while back I went to the very last page of my Gmail inbox and he was the very first person to email me (other than GMail Team). I completely forgot about him, and him flirting with every girl in the chat while flaming to hell and back all the guys, hah.

Blademaster
23rd February 2011, 02:58 PM
Inferno_Dragon and Kevvealli... Shit, I miss those guys, too. And Shadow_Djinn from RPG. So many people have come and gone... :(

Crystal Mew
24th February 2011, 12:14 AM
In case anyone cares, I have also grown into a festive young man! :D Just ask Crystal Mew! She still loves me! :p

this is true ;) <3

almost everyone that I would miss are my facebook friends so...

Knight of Time
24th February 2011, 01:37 PM
Meh, I probably miss DarkPrincess more than anyone else here.

I have been trying to find her on Facebook, and I presume she is on there (IIRC her real name is Rachel Wyman, correct?), because with Gabi's help I was able to find her MySpace page, and have concluded she's most likely in university right now...currently, I *think* I may have found her on Facebook, but it's too early to tell if it is her...I mean, it's a matter of logic once you have the "clues".

But other than her, others I miss are Rambunctious Jamirus, Deep Silent Complete, Lune the Guardian, Cheesey, and Dark Dragonite (there may be more, but these ones are all I can think of off the top of my head right now). It's mainly old friends from AC/CC I miss, in a nutshell.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
25th February 2011, 08:12 AM
Was Deep Silent Complete Finnish? I ask because that username has caught my attention. It's also a song by Nightwish.

Knight of Time
25th February 2011, 08:18 AM
Was Deep Silent Complete Finnish? I ask because that username has caught my attention. It's also a song by Nightwish.

No, he isn't from Finland.

He is Canadian, and I think he is from the same province I'm living in (that information I'd rather share in the International Club when I feel I'm ready).

I could be wrong, but I think he might have worked at the now-defunct Kanga's Hatchling Rescue Center, a former adoption center from AC/CC...Gabi, do you remember that adoption center from many years back?

Systematic Revolution
26th February 2011, 06:51 PM
I miss Craig! I miss his silly cow with a beanie avatar.
Ashlea/ey too, I think the last time I had contact with her was when we became Myspace friends yeeears ago, and I don't think I have access to that account anymore.
I missed Nate until he showed up in the very thread, hooorayyy!!
Also what happened to Dean? A while back I went to the very last page of my Gmail inbox and he was the very first person to email me (other than GMail Team). I completely forgot about him, and him flirting with every girl in the chat while flaming to hell and back all the guys, hah.

Hai kt :wave:

Blademaster
27th February 2011, 03:20 PM
Man, the old folks are just coming out of the woodwork now, aren't they?

Chris 2.1
27th February 2011, 03:44 PM
I miss Karin and Pancake, I haven't seen them around for a long time. I also miss ASB in general. When I modded with Dan and TML it was awesome, and there were more members than I can even name that I haven't heard much from. Vermillion, Ace, Wolfsong, Crystal Tears and River are a few examples. But running that community was awesome, and people like TBA, MLG and others became awesome friends.

I remember Powarun and Dragonfree, too, who were two of my closest readers during Monica's Army.

ChobiChibi
27th February 2011, 04:15 PM
Crystal Tears and River are a few examples.

It's not that CT's not around, I talk to her pretty much every day, it's just cos RPG's having a little quiet time atm... Also, much love going to River <3

I don't think I really miss anyone in particular. I miss the people I talked to recently that aren't around so much anymore, people you may consider to still be active. Asi, MC, Kuro... I know you're out there, guys.

I think I miss activity more than people. But lets not go into the activity issue.