PDA

View Full Version : Legend of Zelda ~ Warrior Eternal [SIGN UPS]

RaZoR LeAf
27th April 2003, 02:45 PM
Warrior Eternal

Midsummer's Night, on the plains of Hyrule Field, the contest will pit one fighter against the other, until finally, one is crowned victor, and gains the title, "Warrior Eternal" and the prize of The Champions Sword. A powerful, silver sword, that was forged long ago, and has never saw a defeat in the hands of however held it.

And so, it is coming to the time of the contest. From far across Hyrule, the young and old are meeting in Hyrule City, ready to put their name down for the fight. From the high reaches of Death Mountain, Goron roll down the hillside. From the Water Caverns, the waves part and the Zora emerge. From the desert sandstorms, the amazonian Geurodos march forward. From Kakariko and Hyrule City itself come those who's ancestors were once Shiekah. From the Forest come vagabonds and outcasts, tricksters, and those who are faster than they are strong. All ready to compete, all valient, strong, passionate, and about to face the greatest fight of their life.

As the early trials begin, and the less skilled fighters are defeated, they leave with sadness, but they are the lucky ones. The weaker ones will survive. Finally, it is Mid Summer's day, the contest begins in 6 hours, and the finalists are getting ready.

Finalists Form

Name: ~
Age: Anything. Some races have longer lifespans than others, so be creative. But not to creative. I don't want 13 year old fighters who are super skilled. So lets make 16 the minimum age for all species.
Species: Variety is the key (Human, Elf, Deku, Kokiri, Skullkid, Zora, Goron, Gerudo(f), others can be discussed)
Description: ~
Personality: ~
Weapons: Or Magic (not both)
Shield/Armor: ~
Magic: Or Weapons (not both), nothing to powerful, you can have an element if you wish, but it's not a requirement
History: Some detail please
Other: ~

When the RPG begins, you'll be fighting against another finalist, an NPC, who's name, fighting style and description I will PM to each individual sign up. You get to fight, and win the battle.

But at what cost does Victory come? Winning a competition is one step to greatness, but when there's more at stake than a prize, ideals change and destiny weaves a new path.

--

Shocked? I haven't even hinted at any form of evil person. I've got a nice twist planned quite near the start.

Name: Phettris
Species: Zora
Description: Looks like most Zora's, but his scales have an orange and dark blue tinge across his limbs and back. He has tattered shorts of sorts, held up by a belt. There's a small sheathe on his belt where he keeps his dagger, but he carries his Harpoon in hand.
Personality: Phettris is a leader at heart. Having been brought up by a noble family, and worked directly for the Zora king himself he's brave and dedicated, and also very respectful of others.
Weapons: Zora Harpoon (like a javelin), Small dagger
Shield/Armor: Iron Shield
History: Descended from a line of great Zora Warriors, Phettris is the second in the liniage to bear the name. Having fought many creatures that have sought to enter the Zora's lush water cavernous city, Phettris took on the role of the King's fighter. He scouted to the Lake many times, and was one of the few with the honour to enter the Water Temple. His duty was to make sure there was no danger there.

As one the the prime Zora's chosen to fully explore the Ice Caverns that lay behind the Domain, a direct threat to the God Jabu Jabu should something emerge, he proved his strength and honour once again, defeating a pair of White Wolfos, and dragging an injured Zora from their clutches. For the past year, he has been training for the Warrior Eternal, hoping to be able to take the title, the prize, and the respect back to the Zora once again.

Arnen
27th April 2003, 03:22 PM
*bowls people over in an attemp to post sign up* ZELDA!! :D

~Name: Arnen Alzena
~Age: 16
~Gender: F
~Species: 1/2 Gerudo, 1/2 Hylian
~Description: Sort of tall, with red hair cropped in a short bob just below her ears. She wears typical Gerudo garb (a bikini-style top, wide-legged pants, and pointed shoes) all in gold-trimmed orange. A red gem adorns her forehead, marking her as a warrior.
~Personality: Sorta like Rikku from FFX, she's free-spirited and not afraid to speak her mind. She can be a little hyper at times, but knows when to be serious. She is very clever, and likes toying with her opponents.
~Weapons: A pair of curved Gerudo swords, each with a gold ruby-encrusted hilt. She also has a little puch that hangs at her waist, full of throwing stars and Deku Nuts.
~Shield/Armor: She usually uses her swords to parry blows, but she has a crescent-shaped shield bearing the Gerudo symbol (a star and crescent moon).
~Magic: Spirit (it involves the use of energy, sorta like DBZ, only the energy can be taken, willingly or no, from almost any living thing; it can't, at this point, be used to steal enough energy to kill)
~History: Arnen grew up in the Gerudo Desert. Her mother died when she was very young, and she never knew her father, who her mother told her was a Hylian knight. She made a living by stealing food and Ruppees off of passing travellers, and occasionally from the Gerudo guards of the nearby fortress. She was eventaully found by a scout, and taken to the fortress. She was told that they would release her and forgive her of her crimes against her people if she entered and won the tournament.
~Other: She is a theif, and don't forget it ;)

RaZoR LeAf
28th April 2003, 05:25 PM
Woah there Nab calm down, there's room for everyone. Form is kostly fine. I did say to have EITHER weapons or magic, but looking at it, i can't see any problems in having both as long as one is weaker than the other.

IE. Having strong magic but limited weapon skills, or vice-versa. Also it's not necessary to have an element as such for the magic, but you can if you want.

Shadow Djinn
28th April 2003, 05:41 PM
Weh...can my char be a Shekiah? I dont have time to post y form but I wanted my char to be a Shekiah..and Im not sure if I can..

Prof. Jb Wolf
28th April 2003, 11:55 PM
Name: Phenno Senessen
Species: Hylian
Description: Fairly tall, measuring somewhere between 6'1"-6'3" with a very lean, but still well-muscled build. Long brown hair fall down to about mid-back, but is usually tied into a ponytail. Two long forelocks raises up and slightly over his bangs, framing his face. A pair of dark green eyes, like a pair of emeralds, shape his face, reflecting all his emotions even when he's trying to hide them. Usually wears a form fitting chainmail shirt beneath a long-sleeved red shirt, padded black vest, black pants, and boots.
Personality: Outwardly, a cool and collected individual, he is still very amiable and seems to be easily approached. He has a sense of calm around him and acts the part of a gentlemen to anyone and everyone he meet. Despite his more positive aspects, he also has a high sense of honor and justice, making him more than a pain in the *** to deal with when such matters come up.
Weapons: A broad-bladed sword about as tall as his hip to his the foot. The end looks as if it was loped off, curved, and then squared. He usually wields it with the sheath on, which is made of the same kind of metal, mithril, as the blade itself. Lacquered in black, invisible flames were inlaid in silver along the flat edges of the sword. He calls his sword Chishoken. (If you've ever played Guilty Gear X, think of Sol Badguy's sword.)
Shield/Armor: Chainmail shirt beneath clothing as well as gloved gauntlets on both arms.
Magic: N/A
History: Phenno's father was known through Hyrule as one of the greatest swordsman to ever have lived. He looked up to him, for he was the epitome of a warrior - skilled, honorable and above all courageous in the face of all dangers. He passed those traits to Phenno, and was proud to teach his son the Sanessen style of swordsmanship. Unfortunately, when Phenno was 17, his father fell ill to an incurable disease. Upon his deathbed, Phenno's father had him promise that he would uphold his name and become the greatest swordsman in the land. For the last four years, Phenno has been training to compete in the Tournament and this year he hopes to become crowned the Warrior Eternal.

RaZoR LeAf
29th April 2003, 02:04 AM
DT8 - You can be a Shiekah, but please also state what species Sheikah. I've always thought Shiekah could be of any species.

Prof JBW - Accepted.