PDA

View Full Version : ¡Feliz cumple, Louis!

Lady Vulpix
24th February 2011, 12:58 PM
Today is Shadow Wolf's birthday. I hope he's having a great time.

I'll give him a non-expiring voucher for a free gift at the Dragon Tamers Reward Center if he's interested.

Louis, hace rato que no hablamos. Espero que leas esto y que la estés pasando muy bien. Si leés esto puedo asumir que también leíste lo anterior, así que repetirlo sería redundante.

Telume
24th February 2011, 01:17 PM
Lol, Shadow Wolf is 1 day older than me. xD

Happy Birthday.

Blademaster
24th February 2011, 05:08 PM
Dumbass gringo question, but why did your last birthday thing say 'cumpleano' and this one was just 'cumple?' Is it a gender difference?

Or maybe you don't like Louis and wished him a slightly less happy birthday than the other person! That's it, isn't it?!

Lady Vulpix
24th February 2011, 06:38 PM
Cumpleaños is the full word, cumple is an abbreviation and it's more informal. I didn't give it much thought when I made the topics, but I probably abbreviated it this time and not before because I've had more contact with Louis than with María. "Cumple" is normally used for friends and relatives.

Asilynne
24th February 2011, 07:16 PM
Happy birthday Wolfie!

Number1ChanseyFan
26th February 2011, 10:39 PM
I know that I am a little bit late but Happy Birthday Louis!! I hope that you had a great day!! :birthday:

Link
27th February 2011, 12:39 PM
Happy birthday, may you get a lot out of your special day now, and in the birthday's to come!

Blademaster
27th February 2011, 05:33 PM
Oh yeah.

Bappy hirthday, or something!

Shadow Wolf
28th February 2011, 07:27 AM
Umm... thanks. To be honest, I don't celebrate my birthday, since I just feel like it's another day, but I would feel bad if you all came to congratulate me and I didn't say anything, so thank you.

Gabi: Es verdad, hace tiempo que no hablamos. Apenas he podido visitar TPM, ya que no tengo conexion propia (donde me puedo conectar al internet es en mi colegio, y en la casa de mi vecino). Espero poder visitar TPM con más frecuencia y poder hablar contigo muy pronto. Gracias por todo y sobre el vale, pues tengo que leer un poco acerca del "Dragon Tamers Center" asi que tan pronto me oriente, pues lo usaré. :)

Blade: You're not a dumbass and you know it. The true idiots are the ones who prefer to stay in their ignorant mind instead of asking. Don't be afraid to ask anything. I'm ready to help anytime, and I'm sure that Gabi will help you too. Thanks to the "something" stuff. :D

Asy: For some reason, you made me blush, but don't mind me much. I just think too much of a simple stuff. Thanks! :)

Christen: Don't worry! What's better: Late or Never? I'm the one who's late so don't worry about it. Let's both keep growing and learning. :)

Heracross: As I said earlier, I consider this day like any other day, but thanks.

Take Care Everyone!