PDA

View Full Version : Theoretical BW Team

Quicksilver62160
2nd March 2011, 08:56 PM
There's no B/W Team Rating sub-forum yet, and since it's not D/P anymore I figure this would be a more appropriate place to post. This is a team I'm going to aim to build:

Samurott
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Quiet
Moves:
-Surf
-X-Scissor
-Ice Beam
-Revenge
Weakness: (2X – Electric, Grass)

Krookodile
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Careful
Moves:
-Earthquake
-Crunch/Foul Play
-Aerial Ace
-Stone Edge
Weakness: (2X – Water, Grass, Ice, Fight, Bug)

Escavalier
Ability: Swarm
Nature: Adamant
Moves:
-X-Scissor
-Iron Head
-Aerial Ace
-Poison Jab
Weakness: (4X – Fire)

Elektross
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Hardy
Moves:
-Thunderbolt
-Crunch
-Dragon Claw
-Brick Break
Weakness: (None)

Chandelure
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Modest
Moves:
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Flamethrower
-Energy Ball
Weakness: (2X – Water, Ground, Rock, Ghost, Dark)

Hydregion
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Serious
Moves:
-Dragon Pulse
-Crunch
-Flamethrower
-Surf
Weakness: (2X – Ice, Fight, Bug, Dragon)

OR

Meleotta (Pirouette)
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Adamant
Moves:
-Brick Break
-Return
-Shadow Claw
-Psyshock
Weakness: (2X – Fight, Flying, Psychic)

It's a debate on the end to go with Meleotta or Hydregion, both would round out the bottom of the team nicely. Depending on the last Pokemon, I feel that the weaknesses are balanced with either 2 or 3 double effected Pokemon by one type. Those are easily countered too.

IceFlowGlaceon
3rd March 2011, 10:01 AM
your team is very welll tought out here is my black team i haven't decided on my white team yet

Samurot
Mandibuzz
Simipour
Leavanny
Scoliopede
Zebstrika

I know it might be a slightly strange team but i like it
your team is going to be a very good team with those pokemon it will be very powerful

Ultimate Charizard
6th March 2011, 12:33 PM
So far im at...

Samurott
Krookodile
Galvantula
Haxorus
Chandelure
+ dunno.

Archeops may have been cool but i got the wrong fossil. Ill have to do some more research on the new guys.

ChobiChibi
6th March 2011, 01:05 PM
I can't believe you guys are planning so far ahead... I dunno, I just wanted to stroll along and go with whatever I find works along the way.

I'd help, but the only pokemon on that list I recognize is Samurott ^^; GO 2 BADGES!

Link
6th March 2011, 01:42 PM
When I get both of these games tomorrow, I am going to have to plan to have some time in the near future what my team is going to be. I think I may go with the fire starter and go from there to decide which pokemon are going to give me a nasty team, but I think your team is excellent, Quicksilver.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
6th March 2011, 05:02 PM
I can't believe you guys are planning so far ahead... I dunno, I just wanted to stroll along and go with whatever I find works along the way.

Totally my game too. Just started with Snivy. Serperior is just badass.

Don't know anything else yet, although Excadrill is beyond sexy and Seismitoad is pimping badass.

Don't even get me stated on Heatmor. Especially the shiny version. This is one cool design. His counterpart has way better stats, though.

Dark Sage
6th March 2011, 07:24 PM
Am I the only one around here who chose Tepig for a starter?

Maybe I just like Fire Pokemon, but I looked it over, and I don't think it's as bad as they say it is.

Anyway, some Pokemon I want to add include Sawk and possibly Zoroark.

I also want to get a Escavalier early, but not for a fighting team - rather, I want to teach it False Swipe and use it to hunt other Pokemon.

DarkestLight
6th March 2011, 07:54 PM
3 Badges in. x_x This game is fantastic. Very long, but Im tired of my friends jumping up every 6 damn steps.

IceFlowGlaceon
7th March 2011, 11:55 AM
My white team now is so much different then my black so far i have

Servine Name:Serpentien
Throh Name:Brute
Pansear Name:Flamber
Panpour Name:Drizzle
Woobat Name:Rook
Patrat Name:Cheekers

I will have a better team eventually

IceFlowGlaceon
7th March 2011, 11:58 AM
Um it screwed up the names o.o the names it screwed up were Serpentien and Drizzle

Link
7th March 2011, 02:22 PM
Ok, I am almost at the first gym leader. >_< I am st Striator (sp?) city, and I am about to get into a battle with the gym leader. It's shaping up to be a good game.

Blademaster
8th March 2011, 11:39 AM
Glaceon, don't double-post. That Edit button at the lower-right of the post is there for that reason.