PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Delinquent [Signups woop]

Megaman
6th March 2011, 12:46 AM
"You worry too much Mr. Director"
"How can I not worry?!"
The room that these two men sat in was illuminated by a large window with the sunrise coming through in the background casting them both as shadows due to it's brightness.
The first man sighed and shrugged in his chair, his features so far shown as spiky hair and being tall, he sat rather laid back in his chair. "Uchiha Sasuke - The Ultimate Delinquent hm? Why is he coming here to Crossroads High?"
The other man was a bit more chubby stock, even the shadows showed he was a balding man and his exasperated voice gave the impression he was much older than the first man... and possibly heading to a stress related heart attack. "It's probably because he's went through all of the other schools and left a trail of destruction in his wake! Why we don't just stop him from entering is beyond me but the board has told me he HAS to come here! Could it be that you're the Great Teacher K-"
"Hold your horses..." The first man began, then picked up a book and began to study it as though he was bored "...So you're saying that we're to deal with him... you're still being too loud about it..."
The second man was really beginning to lose his temper, he began to flail his arms around and shout "YOU ARE NOT TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY ENOUGH! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"
The sun went behind a cloud for a moment, allowing the first man's face to be visible, one black eye and another red patterned eye with a scar running down it looked toward the loud man before he smiled behind a cold mask. "Me? I'm Great Teacher Kakashi!"

----

Wow, this forum be dead! Not much hope for the old schooler here! So I had this idea for an RPG half way through a shift at work and decided to roll with it.

The premise: Uchiha Sasuke (Antagonist) is referred to as The Ultimate Delinquent due to his tendency to destroy every school he goes to. His next point on his journey is Crossroads High, a respected school for people of every fighting style to compete against each other while learning the every day skills that will serve them well in their real life. Naturally the students will take exception... or not, maybe some will join him, that's up to you as a first year student, choose your path wisely young one! :D

As you may (or may not) have guessed this RPG will have anime elements and characters in it as well as original characters. Obviously this means that anyone who wishes to join may choose a Canon character (from any Anime/Manga that is suitable, my guide for this would be; Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Rosario Vampire, Cardcaptor Sakura and Shaman King. Though any similar ones are acceptable) or create a character using the form below.

The school: Crossroads High is special in it's purpose and execution. Lessons will be a mix of Maths, English, Science, Religion and other normal lessons mixed in with Duelling and Training type lessons. The school is meant to house people with talent toward fighting and thus draws people from far and wide so there are dorm facilities for people to live in. Oh, and for all intents and purposes it's set in Japan and as such conforms to Japanese school uniform rules.

The signup form: (feel free to edit it a little to add more information in if you wish)

Name:
Eyes:
Hair color:
Build:
Weapons:
Techniques:
Unique Techniques:

For example, here are my characters;

Name: Martin
Nationality English - Geordie dialect.
Eyes: Blue
Hair color and style: Brown - Long
Build: Average
Weapons: Magic Cards, Shortsword.
Techniques:
Elemental Magic - As well as having devastating magical attacks which require time to cast he may also conjure up 5 balls of magic which he may combine together to make a spell that would otherwise take time to cast (Can not be rapidly cast in succession as it takes a lot of magic to conjure them up)
Card Magic - Martin holds cards which he can use to cast very basic spells, each card has an attribute (much like Card Captor Sakura's cards). If these cards are laid on the ground in a pentagon around a target, depending on the cards used it will cast a very powerful Rule Spell (Rule spells are spells which can only be negated by the caster and only work within the pentagon but affect EVERYONE inside including the caster if he is inside.)
Sword Skills: Martin is decently capable of using a sword, he may also combine his Elemental Magic Balls into the sword to make it more powerful.
Unique Techniques:
Synchronism: Should Martin be fighting alongside a partner and that partner trust him, he may tap into that person's abilities and use them himself, requires 100% trust from the copied person however.
Other information: Martin often wears a hoody when not in school, he especially likes girls with nice or strange eyes.

---

Name: Uchiha Sasuke (Sasuke)
Nationality: Japanese
Eyes: Black/Mangekyou Sharingan
Hair color and style: Black - Medium Spiked
Build: Tall and Muscular
Weapons: Kusanagi - A sword. Various Ninja weaponry.
Techniques:
Jutsu - Fire: Sasuke may use high level Fire techniques.
Kusanagi: Sasuke is well versed in swordplay.
Mangekyou Sharingan: Sasuke has earned his family's bloodline technique - the Sharingan, using it he can easily predict an opponents movements. He also has access to the second level of Sharingan commonly known as the Mangekyou Sharingan which allows access to only one new technique for Sasuke at this time - Tsukuyomi, a genjutsu that traps an opponent's mind in an illusory world, torturing them for what seems like days in a matter of seconds.
Chidori: A finishing strike that requires quick eyes to be able to use, it uses electric chakra.
Unique Techniques:
Chidori Manipulation: Sasuke uses the electric chakra from Chidori to either run electricity through his sword or through his body as a shield.

----

I'll let signups run for a few days depending on interest!

Asilynne
7th March 2011, 01:35 PM
Its an interesting idea, and its an RPG by someone Ive never seen before so I cant pass it up! Welcome or welcome back, in any case ;D Let meknow if this is ok, and I might need some ideas for special moves since that sort of thing isnt my strong suit ^-^()

Name: Kailani Kelby
Nationality: Japanese/Hawaiian
Eyes: Dark Green
Hair: Long, slightly wavy ocean blue hair
Appearance: Usually wore cut off light blue jeans, a green tank top and a white vest with the kanji symbol for ‘Fish’ on the back. Has a necklace with a sharks tooth entwined in leather around her neck. Does a lot of wading and so usually goes around barefoot. Is a bit more tan than most other people she knows, due to the fact she spends most of her time outside near the docks.
Build: Tall and wiry
Personality: A very emotional person, she usually has a very cheerful air about her. Easy going and mellow, but if something sets her off, she leaves a trail of destruction in her wake. Its hard to tell her current emotion as it shifts as fast as her thoughts, but overall shes a loyal, kind person. Wont go out of her way to make friends but is glad to have them. Relatively quiet but not anti-social, she talks to people only when she feels she needs to.
History: For all of her life she has lived as part of a fishing family. She was raised on the salty smell of the sea and the rise and fall of the ocean. Lives with her father and 4 brothers. Can be quite the tomboy ^-^()
Weapons: Wields her fishing pole as a weapon when she needs to, its solid like a staff and she can use the hook or the string as needed as well. Has a variety of 'fishing lures' that are totally not acceptable for fishing normal fish, one can tell they are meant for fighting only, and she uses these as weapons as well.
Techniques: tbd
Unique Techniques: tbd

Megaman
7th March 2011, 05:25 PM
I'm a long time member, just I went off the site around... 2005? XP - I was pretty active on RPG as I was in both incarnations of LVH and Mewtations (and what I think was the last ASB Wars). The profile's fine, don't worry about techniques or anything, it's more important to let your imagination run rampant and make something from that, that's how I came up with the 'Trick Mage' concept used on Martin ^^.

I'll let this run until we have enough players to begin, hopefully this week will wield a few!

Megaman
10th March 2011, 12:07 PM
I'd have liked to have begun by now but it appears RPG is a dead forum D:

ChobiChibi
10th March 2011, 01:15 PM
RPG's quiet, not necessarily dead. Just give it time. People will sign up eventually. Things seem to take more time to get going these days :3

Mikachu Yukitatsu
12th March 2011, 12:11 PM
Very interesting. I'm not in though, but still, I would like to ask one thing. Has anything like this been done before? I mean we could rather do an ASB-like style battle between everyone's favourite manga/anime characters, and see which one wins. You take Sasuke Uchiha, Magmar takes Sailor Moon, Blademaster takes Vegeta and so on. Sounds Mt. Moonish though.

Megaman
13th March 2011, 12:06 AM
I'm not sure if anything like this has been done. Though just doing an ASB would be a little pointless as some of the point is having canons mixed with OCs and having a surrounding plot, romance and the like.

Anyhoo I've decided that regardless of how many people are in I'll start this on Wednesday with LSUs active.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
13th March 2011, 01:10 AM
OK, if you want to have a plot and stuff, of course an RPG would be better. I'm still not in, TPM is eating my time so much already. Anyway, good luck at getting players!

Drusilla
13th March 2011, 09:52 AM
*crawls out from under her rock*

AAHHHH IT'S MARTIN!! =O Yeah, I maaay just have to make a comeback for this one. I don't have a whole lot of time these days, but I think I can adapt a character for this. It will be nice to be writing again in any case. I don't think I've ever played Corva in a text-based.... ehehehehehe Corva is scary. ._. Might go for another character of mine, though... Or both? Dunno.

But yes. I will start work on this right now and see if I can get it up after work today.

Drusilla
13th March 2011, 10:47 AM
OK, here is Corva. May edit or change things around or elaborate later. I'm not too familiar with any of the anime you mentioned, so just kind of winging it. I have another character that I am working on, but I gotta run.

Name: Corva
Nationality: Unknown, possibly from somewhere in eastern Europe
Eyes: Bright green
Hair color: Ultraviolet, shoulder length but pulled up into short handlebars in back.
Build: Slender, average height
Personality: Quiet and mysterious, she keeps to herself for the most part, taking her studies very seriously. Her temper, when awoken, is very harsh. She not-so-secretly hungers for more power and pursues it endlessly. Her one love, other than power, is a warrior from her homeland. (Note: May update this if I can get him to join…. Though I doubt it haha.)
Weapons: Two handed staff
Techniques:
Flame Shot: A short burst of flame from her hands hits a single enemy for immediate damage, and may cause burns that inflict pain over time. Limited to a twenty foot range at first.
Fireball: Ye olde flame technique. Initially, damages friends and enemies alike in a three-foot radius, but as she practices the AOE will grow.
Bludgeon: Fancy word for staff-whacking. Great for allowing for magic power regeneration, and dealing with general annoyances.
Unique Techniques:
Ground of Power: Flames erupt from the bottom of the staff to scorch the ground with a pattern that temporarily boosts the power of her fire spells. Lasts roughly 2-3 minutes. Water magic can dissipate the effect before it expires.
Flame Armor: A forcefield of flame surrounds her and both slightly boosts her magic and also deals damage back to any melee attackers. The duration is long, but maintaining the field takes concentration and should she become too distracted, it will fall.

Megaman
13th March 2011, 02:21 PM
Druuuu! \o/ I like it when I recognise names :D - if we can get a couple more people I'll start this earlier then, I'm feeling all good now *thumps chest*

Megaman
16th March 2011, 12:31 AM
Hokai! I'll let people join now as we go then! Been itching to get this started even with only a few people in it.

Martin
---

Martin lifted the peak of the cap he was wearing as he got out of his taxi, he had deliberately asked to be dropped out near the school rather than beside it so he could get to understand the area he would now be living in for the next 3 years. He smiled and looked at his surroundings, it was better than he had imagined - for one it was warmer than he was used to in Newcastle.
"Y'naa.. I could get used t' this..." he mused in his geordie accent to himself before heading off in the general direction of the school dragging with him the large suitcase that his parents had INSISTED he take with him even though it was only half full. Fortunately the large case had come in handy as he hid his sword inside, disguising it by using his magic cards so he could get to through customs (Although had he been asked for a random luggage check he would have had some 'splainin to do).

Despite the weather Martin was dressed in a pair of jeans, a dark grey hoody that he had left open to reveal the light grey t-shirt he wore with a banana picture on it and the text "Bananas not guns" on it. His footwear was a pair of Converse that were mainly dark blue but had light blue trim.

"<Hey look, a foreigner, watch me get some money out of him>" came a voice speaking in Japense from Martin's side as he walked along a street, he began to look around before resting his eyes on the most stereotypical Japanese delinquent type he had ever seen walking toward him, the guy must have been about a foot or so taller than Martin and maybe around 18 in age, he pulled a cigarette from his mouth and began to speak in passable English to him - clearly the brains of his group based on the dim looking faces of the people with him. "Hey listen, I'm in a problem here. I need some yen to get me and my boys here home as we're stranded, help us out man."

Martin looked up at him and blinked a couple of times before simply walking off, speaking in a deliberately broadened Geordie accent "Gan 'yem y' tool, ah divint keep money f' twats like you." He looked back to see the dumbfounded look on the guy's face before grinning and speaking in pretty much fluent Japanese "<You think I would come to this country and not have SOME understanding of the language? I said 'Go home you tool, I don't keep money for idiots like you'>".

Naturally this caused him to go into a rage, running toward Martin at full pelt with his fist pulled back "<Why you!>". Martin stayed his ground, instead bringing up a hand and pointing it palm first in the direction of the approaching man, his other hand reached up, a group of 5 orbs each in different colors appeared above him, he took hold of a clearish one and appeared to slam it into the muscle on his outstretched arm and it absorbed the ball without a trace. The aggressor had no idea what was going on as he reached Martin only to hear the younger boy say "Air Element: Pressure Shot" and send him flying back into his group of friends. Martin then turned around and walked off, the four remaining balls had arranged themselves into the corner points of squares whereas they were previously arranged into a pentagon.

A few moments later Martin pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket, reading it as he came to the front of the school, he read it aloud to himself. "Approach the person at the front gate, he will give you a key to your room, you will be matched with a random person so if you have any problems with being matched with someone of the opposing gender please let us know." Martin naturally had NO objection to this possibility and grinned as he approached the front gate, before he even had a chance to introduce himself a hand shot out of the booth that admitted people in and operated the barrier for the cars.

"Martin Jackson, Room 32B, Please sort yourself into school uniform and be in the main hall by 12 o clock, no later" Came a voice, it was quick and concise but definitely not from someone whose primary language was English. Martin peered into the booth and saw the woman who had extended her hand out, all he could get was that she was blonde and pretty before she frowned and dropped the keys on the front of the booth before standing up and walking out the back, clearly not in a good mood. He collected the keys and blinked. "But... I don't know which building is which..." He sighed before being surprised by the sudden appearance of a young girl from below the desk.

"Don't mind her, she's just grumpy because she knows she's gonna get ogled at all day!" She giggled and then hit a button, opening up the gate into the compound "It's the big building! Welcome to Crossroads!"
Martin blinked again, clearly weirded out by how there was a girl CLEARLY YOUNGER THAN HIM operating the gate, she was pink haired with green eyes and had more than a little air of the manic around her, he decided not to ask questions and instead just entered the gate, intending on simply getting on with what he has to do rather than making enemies on the first day.

Behind the desk of the booth the young girl picked up a sign that Martin had failed to notice that said 'Tsunade' and replaced it with one that said 'Kimi-chan' before awaiting the next person to come along with a cheerful smile.

---

I'll post Sasuke a bit when people are posting

ChobiChibi
23rd March 2011, 12:46 PM
Hey there.

I just noticed you've started your RPG in your sign up thread. Unfortunately, we don't do that here! Please can you make a new thread and move your starting post into there?

Thanks.