PDA

View Full Version : Black and White land in North America

Jeff
6th March 2011, 07:52 AM
Continuing our celebration of the international launches of Pokémon Black and White versions, today marks the launch of these new games in North America!

Remember, this is also the last day for the Celebi event, so if you're picking up your copy of Black or White today from GameStop or EB Games, be sure to bring along any DS or DSi model and any or your 4th Generation Pokémon games to get the rare legendary Pokémon through mystery gift. Not only is Celebi extremely rare, but this Celebi is the one that unlocks Zorua (http://www.thepokemasters.net/pokedex/entry.php?name=zorua), a Pokémon that's pretty tough to get any other way, when transferred to Black or White via the Relocator. So, if you're looking to fill up that Pokédex, this would be a good thing to have.

DarkestLight
6th March 2011, 08:57 AM
SUGIMORI IS AT NINTENDO WORLD!
...Maybe. For the launch. I know he's in NYC.

Jeff
6th March 2011, 12:16 PM
Just picked up my copy of White. Also, preordered a 3DS while I was there.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
6th March 2011, 12:28 PM
*CELEBRATES*

Also, DarkestLight might have wanted to point out ASB BW Giveaway is here at TPM too.

Lady Vulpix
6th March 2011, 01:45 PM
I wonder when they'll be out in South America. Not that it makes any difference, I don't even have a DS. :(

By the way, BW moves and abilities can now be used in AC/CC.

Telume
6th March 2011, 02:36 PM
Haven't gotten my copy yet, might wait until I get paid again to get that bundle.