PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon that should have a secondary/replacement type

chanveil
9th March 2011, 01:39 AM
Hmm yeah, exactaly what the title says. So which pokemon do you think should have a secondary type and/or a replacement type?

I personally think that Ninetails should be a fire/psychic or a fire/ghost type. It can live up to a thousand years, so that fact alone should give it a second type. Also it could make up for its movepool.

Drago
9th March 2011, 04:02 AM
Let me just say the one people have been saying for years: Gyarados - water/dragon. Too obvious?

Lady Vulpix
9th March 2011, 05:46 AM
Torchic looks like it should have a Flying type. It's a bird, after all.

Telume
9th March 2011, 07:49 AM
Let me just say the one people have been saying for years: Gyarados - water/dragon. Too obvious?

Waaaay too obvious and also broken.

Gengar: remove the stupid Poison-type, idk why it's even Poison in the first place.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
9th March 2011, 10:54 AM
Get rid of flying on Dragonite, darn quadruple ice weakness.

Drago
9th March 2011, 06:58 PM
But dude, he flies!!! :o
If you're going to nix a flying type, let it be Doduo/Dodrio. They don't fly, they jump. Just give them 'Bounce' or whatever to reflect their amazing leaping ability.

Blademaster
10th March 2011, 07:46 AM
The new BW Pokemon annoy me a bit. Too many Psychics.

Elgyem or however it's spelled should at least be Rock/Psychic. And Solosis or whatever the plasma-alien things are could be Water, Electric, Ghost, maybe Normal just for fun... Why make them Psychic, too? It was their typings that made me say no to them in ASB despite how cool they all look. :(

Magmar
11th March 2011, 11:32 PM
Venomoth could rock Bug/Psychic or Poison/Psychic far more than Poison/Bug.
And why wasn't Psyduck ever Psychic??
Geodude should've just been a Rock Pokemon, eliminate the double weakness of Rock and Ground against things with special attacks (Geodude wasn't a very special pokemon :( )
Porygon should have been the ??? type.
Gastly & co should have been Ghost/Flying if they had to be a dual type, and possibly just Ghost for Gengar. I mean wtf Poison? Not to mention all the ghost attacks in the old games were so boot.
Bulbasaur should never have been part poison.