PDA

View Full Version : The Trade Station

Drago
20th March 2011, 10:50 PM
Howdy all! Just thought I'd post a trading thread akin to what we had for DP, for all your trading needs.

I haven't got any particular trades I want to make at the moment, but just a heads up, if anyone wants an Axew, I've got lots of them. I had to hatch 74 of them until I got the nature/ability combination that I wanted. I don't want anything in particular in return, but I'm willing to hear offers if you're generous. Just PM me if interested.

DarkestLight
20th March 2011, 10:56 PM
Glad this thread is open. I'm gonna need trades soon, especially since I got Ditto. Starters to start-and that amoeba awesomeness :D

Dark-San
21st March 2011, 10:02 AM
I need someone to trade with. Gotta evolved both Gurdurr and Boldore.

Meowth_Kitten
22nd April 2011, 10:41 AM
I would have posted this in the Diamond section but there have been no posts there since last year. I figured I would try here to see what you all think. If anyone still has an active 4th gen game, I'm looking for someone to help "Dex fill." I only lack seeing 12 Pokemon before I can unlock the National Dex. I need that to be able to Migrate from Diamond to Black. I would do instant trade backs. In return, we could switch to B/W and do any trade back evolutions you might need. Is anyone interested?

Poryhedron
22nd April 2011, 11:13 PM
...you don't need to trade to see all local-dex species, do you? If you post a list of what you're missing we might be able to tell you which grass to tread through or which in-game trainers to wipe the floor with in order to see them.

DarkestLight
23rd April 2011, 12:48 AM
Yeah. In 4thGen, every Pokemon can be seen to fill the Sinnoh dex :O.

Heh, Dex filling via Poketransfer is a lil tedoius, but its a hell of alot faster than anything else short of the Relocator. I'll be done in 4 hours(tomorrow morn, since I am gonna pass out now) ...if that! Just finished up to Foretress in under an hour, gotta go get my Eevees Move Deleted, damn Surf.

Meowth_Kitten
23rd April 2011, 08:59 AM
I actually just realized they should all be in-game. I am still trying to beat the E4. I think I must have got bored in the middle of game play, because I couldn't remember what I have completed and what not. (It had been sitting in a box for well over a year or more!) I hadn't even challenged them, yet. I have now seen 2 of the ones I need. I think there will be more because I lost when challenging Cynthia. If I can beat her, I might come back and try to find out where the rest can be seen. Thank you everyone! I appreciate it!

ChobiChibi
23rd April 2011, 02:35 PM
There might be a few pokemon that trainers you haven't challenged have. I remember a lot of the ones I was missing belonged to the trainers on Victory Road and the E4... But I guess since you're up to Cynthia, the trainers might be harder to find.

Meowth_Kitten
23rd April 2011, 02:53 PM
The only ones I lack now are the 3 legendaries. I'm working on Uxie right now. I just can't get it! I have the hp as low as I am brave enough to get it, have put it to sleep, and am using dusk balls. It still keeps breaking out. Any other tips?

PS
Sorry this doesn't really have anything to do with trading or B/W. Just tell me to shush! =)

DarkestLight
23rd April 2011, 03:07 PM
625/649 ...something like that. Time to go back leveling. Took me 5 hours and 45 minutes to transfer 490 Pokemon from Ranch to Black.

I need a Hypno, a Porygon2 and a Blissey to round out the old guys :/. May as well breed that Drowzee and evolve it, but the other two are a big fat no no in terms of me creating them. Not dealing with happiness, screw Leavenny.

ChobiChibi
23rd April 2011, 05:14 PM
I think I have a Porygon2 somewhere. I think on Pokemon Colosseum? But I can't trade atm, going back to uni where the Wifi doesn't work with my DS, and the Wii/Pokemon Colosseum are at uni... If you can wait 3 weeks, I'll fetch it for ya :3

I got them legendaries with Master Balls from Ruby, Sapphire and FR. And Pokemon Colosseum. I'm just sneaky like that 8D

Poryhedron
23rd April 2011, 06:23 PM
My advice would be to lower its HP all the way to 1 by using False Swipe, the Normal-type attack that always leaves its target with at least 1 HP. When you use False Swipe and nothing happens to Uxie's HP Bar, you'll know it's time to start throwing the Dusk Balls.

Meowth_Kitten
23rd April 2011, 06:38 PM
Thanks so much. I finally got it. One more to go before the dex is complete. Woo! Thanks for your help everyone!

DivineAll
23rd April 2011, 07:17 PM
I'm looking to trade some White Forest Pokemon at the moment, as well a trade evolution with my Slowpoke to Slowking and a tradeback with Thundurus so I can catch Landorus.

DarkestLight
23rd April 2011, 09:16 PM
Divine, you have White?

DivineAll
24th April 2011, 02:07 AM
No, I have Black. What I meant to say was I'm looking for someone who has White to trade White Forest Pokemon to my Black cartridge.

Jeff
24th April 2011, 05:08 AM
I have White. I won't be able to trade with anyone until tomorrow. Doing the Easter thing today. I also need to borrow Thudurus, and could use a Vullaby since I haven't even seen one.

Edit: I meant Tornadus. The one in Black.

DarkestLight
24th April 2011, 09:08 AM
Ah.

DarkestLight
25th April 2011, 07:33 AM
Update: Someone over GTS traded wtfever I put up there for a Blissey :D Yay, two left.

Pre Gen V Needed:
Porygon2People want the weirdest Pokemon. Lvl 100 Deoxys? Wtf for?
Hypno<--Saw I had transferred a Drowzee. Duh.

Gen V:
Swoobat
Leavenny
(Abhor happiness training)
Oshawott
Thundurus

Managed a Zekrom for a Male Nidoran :/ Go fig.

Will Edit as acquisitions are made.