PDA

View Full Version : How to beat the hardest trainer in the game with level 1 Pokemon

ChobiChibi
21st March 2011, 05:04 PM
Oh yes. You heard right.

DO NOT WATCH IF YOU'RE AVOIDING SPOILERS.

Regardless, this is epic.

Here. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkVT1KjojCk)

DarkestLight
21st March 2011, 05:45 PM
o.O ::Watches, but posts question anyway::

Does this include a lvl 1 Smeargle at any point..

EDIT: What the hell!! But that's not the most Powerful trainer. -.- But that's impressive. Sturdy Pain Split is a game changer now XD

nsmbwii
21st March 2011, 05:53 PM
Any pokemon that has endeavor, and a priority move can easily do this. Add a focus sash to dem beasties and watch the sparks fly. LOL FEAR tactic.

Jeff
21st March 2011, 07:04 PM
Wow, still not done watching, but had to point out the ridiculous experience gains. He used 5 pokemon to take down Spiritomb and the experience each one got was still over 1800, and when Ducklett beat Eelectross, it got, yes, OVER 9000!!! experience points.

OK, I'll shut up now and go back to watching it.

DivineAll
21st March 2011, 07:17 PM
Um... wow... just wow... this is funny and epic at the same time... can't wait until someone notes about this in the Game Breaker section of TV Tropes.

Link
21st March 2011, 07:33 PM
I mostly laughed/lol'd at the video. Use regular levels to make it more epic next time.

Drago
21st March 2011, 08:40 PM
I mostly laughed/lol'd at the video. Use regular levels to make it more epic next time.
Regular levels? As in what? Because a great deal of that relied on recovery moves restoring full HP, thereby activating Sturdy. Higher levels would render that inapplicable.

I liked it. I hated it too, because I was kind of at a loss for how to counter it, other than: don't get stuck with only ghost attacks to open the battle. :|

Link
22nd March 2011, 06:08 AM
Levels that are at or below the opponents levels. I mean, this was WAY too unfair in being beaten by a level 1 pokemon. Even it up a bit by leveling it up to a higher level.

Bear
22nd March 2011, 12:22 PM
I see what Heracross is saying. The particular abilities and moves being used were broken because of the fact the pokes were level 1. He was able to simply abuse leech seed and sturdy+pain split because it always healed him back to full. It would be a much more impressive challenge if he had beaten Cynthia with lower level pokes with PREDICTION, rather than this tactic. Cool story bro.