PDA

View Full Version : Your IRL team

papabopp
27th March 2011, 02:05 AM
I have like the rest of you, more than likely, pondered what it would be like to live in a world with pokemon. wether in the real world like this or in an anime world or whatever. I started to wonder what pokemon i would have on my team. I figured that realistically, most would only ever really train and keep with them six pokemon once you obtained the ones you really wanted. I have a very hard time picking favorite anythings in life such as in music, movies, T.V. shows...anything that there is a varied taste in that most people have a favorite of...ESPECIALLY POKEMON. anyways, picking my team of six would be terribly difficult as i have way more than 6 favorite pokemon and also because i think its obvious than you would want a balanced team, not only for battle but also in other situations. for example wouldnt you want a water pokemon to "surf" on? realistically would you want a large pokemon like lapras which you really could ride? what if your hands down favorite pokemon was corsola and you didnt want two water types? ...i dont think you can ride a corsola...see my point?
before B/W pokemon were released but still somewhat recently i came up with the six pokemon that I would strive to find, obtain,train and of course befriend and love.
The ones i chose were:
Feraligatr
I love water pokemon, I love The water starters. Feraligatr IS A BADASS! I dont know if its my favorite Starter line though (I love Blastoise and Swampert) but i think it fits in with my team better than them so yeah. Feraligatr in on here because He's a favorite, hes a starter(loves the starters), and hes my big, tough, water pokemon...I love Feraligatr...
Alakazam. Alakazam, i think, is such a no brainer. I dont even really like it all that much but it has an IQ of 5,000...It remembers EVERYTHING. It has AMAZING PSYCHIC POWERS. I mean it could practically do anything right? its just badass idk what else i have to explain...
Houndoom, I'd have to have a dog pokemon. it'd either be houndoom or arcanine...i dont remember why exactly i chose houndoom over the other...anyways ya gotta have a fire type right?
Scizor. is. just. amazing. period. its so cool. it is covered in metal is super fast and could cut up anything.
Marowak is a badass yo. its so cool. Marowak would be to me as pikachu is to Ash because its the only poke that i REALLY like thats small enough to be out of its ball alot.
Flygon. Dragon and water are my two favorite types. Dragons are badass and Flygon is prolly my favorite. i think itd be just big enough so that it could fly with someone on it as long as theyre you know....not a fatass...it could get me through a sandstorm too. it also breathes fire :)
Frosslass. I also remember choosing Glalie, but not because i like it. Just because it would be tactically powerful in real life. its a ghost so it could move through solid objects and it could freeze things with its breath
now that B/W-ies are around ive been thinkin about it again so ill prolly make a change or too. I'm digging Hydreigon (may become my new Fav. dragon), Eelektross, galvantula, Reuniclus, Scrafty.
so, what would be your six and why?...NO LEGENDARIES!
p.s. sorry if this is hard to read or anything, I'm posting this while im pretty tired

Blademaster
27th March 2011, 02:26 AM
My top 6 ASB Pokemon would be my IRL team.

Blaziken. My starter, no doubt. He and I would both be teachers. I'd teach him to battle, and he'd teach me to fight. He'd play video games with me and set my hair on fire when I repeatedly kick his tail feathers at them. We'd be bros.

Electivire. The team genius, probably. He'd power all my dad's electronic garbage downstairs and then stop doing so when he felt enough time had passed. You don't need to say "TEST" for 6 minutes straight to see if the fucking MIC WORKS. He'd play games with me and Rawk, and probably cut down on our electric bill a good deal. Another bro.

Kingdra. This would be a tricky relationship. Since we leave close to a lake, Kingdra would probably be a loner, spending most of her time there while I stayed in the sanctity of my lair. Then again, she'd make summers a LOT more fun since she'd be able to swim with me (Blaziken and Electivire might have trouble in that area.) and she'd rule the water. Water/Dragon? Not a damned weakness except other Dragons. Suck it, kiddy pool! :cawg:

Torterra. We're surrounded by forests. This dude would be happy. I'd probably ride him around on nature walks or, if it was possible, on streets. Pissing off drivers by going 10 mph. You wanna honk at me? WHA-ZAM! Your tire just got slashed by Razor Leaves and an Earthquake put you in a pothole so you can't change it. Problem?

Drifblim. Not quite sure how reliable she'd be, seeing as how she's a Ghost who probably wants to drag me to Hell based off her family's Pokedex entries, but if those tentacle ribbon things can carry me, I'm flying. Also she'd keep the kids off my lawn on Halloween. Just keep the porch light off and let her answer the doorbell. If a 2-foot wide head with emotionless glowing red bead eyes stretched across it looming 6 feet in the air doesn't scare the little bastards off, then they've earned their candy.

Ditto. Too many uses to list, too much shame to actually speak that list.

papabopp
27th March 2011, 02:49 AM
wow. I have overlooked Ditto...wow...how could i have? its a good one

Heald
27th March 2011, 06:39 AM
This really belongs in GD.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
27th March 2011, 11:31 AM
No Articuno? Fine, then this won't be identical with qazwsxed's thread at least. And perhaps I can pay attention to practical aspects as well.

PSYDUCK
I think I would get some good laughs for having this little creature in my team. Plus, its Psychic powers would keep me far from mental hospitals maybe, in one way or another.

GENGAR
I'd scare the heck out of everyone with him. Or am I doing it already?

AMPHAROS
I could use it for some electricity when I play videogames, listen to my favourite music, post at TPM and use my drawing table. Pokemon are the solution for the energy problems of the world of today!

SKARMONY
I would fly around with this awesome Metal Bird. Finally, a free way to meet my fellow TPMers as I travel around the world.

MAGMORTAR
Would keep me warm in the middle of Finnish winter.

GOTHITELLE
I could listen to Goth Metal with this Pokemon. /,,/ ^_^ /,,/

nsmbwii
27th March 2011, 04:43 PM
Rotom- (Appo) The energetic spark poltergeist would be the most manical member. It would be easy to feed (eats electricity) and can also make any chore at least somewhat fun (along with scaring neighborhood kids). GET OFFA MAH LAAWN!

Garbodor- (Heko) Stinky yes, but makes a heck of a pokemon repellant. Also eats garbage, making an efficent garbage disposal.

Roselia- (Pins) Having a sweet smelling pokemon around the area sure helps make living with a landfill more bearable.

Mandibuzz- (Wormwood) Is it just me or do I just like having creepy pokemon? She would be useful for getting around.

I'm not sure who the other two would be, but some fire and water type probably.

Blademaster
27th March 2011, 04:51 PM
SKARMONY

Skarmory.

papabopp
27th March 2011, 08:10 PM
Skarmory.

...but he makes it rain...

Mikachu Yukitatsu
28th March 2011, 12:14 AM
Skarmory.

I was just testing if you are awake! :D

MeLoVeGhOsTs
28th March 2011, 11:08 AM
Wow tough question, yessir.

Sneasel, Murkrow, Sableye, Kecleon and Magcargo.

Also, Slowbro to be my wingman:D

Blademaster
28th March 2011, 04:09 PM
I was just testing if you are awake! :D

Bullshit.