PDA

View Full Version : Your Hottest Fire Type Pokemon

qazwsxed
28th March 2011, 04:52 AM
Fire-types are really the hottest Pokemon of all!

What are your fave Fire Types?

My Faves: Tepig, Chimchar, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Pansear, Emboar, Infernape, Typhlosion, Blaziken, Simisear, Combusken, Monferno, Pignite, Quilava, Darumaka, Vulpix, Ninetales, Flareon, Ponyta, Rapidash and the Litwick family.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
28th March 2011, 08:36 AM
Charizard, Ninetales, Cydaquil, Typhlosion, Ho-Oh, Blaziken, Torkoal, Chimchar, Infernape, Magmortar, Chandelure, Larvesta, Volcarona, Reshiram.

Hope I spelled all of them right this time.

Magmar
28th March 2011, 10:49 AM
Hmm, now this is a tricky question. Favorite fire-type Pokemon? Nobody would ever guess!

~:126:

MeLoVeGhOsTs
28th March 2011, 11:11 AM
Magcargo.

I like Heatmor a lot too.

Chris 2.1
28th March 2011, 12:17 PM
Probably Magmar or Houndour/doom I think.

Blademaster
28th March 2011, 04:11 PM
"What are your favorite Fire-types?

*they list fucking all of them*"

Indecisive bastards, make your minds up.

On-topic: BLAZIKEN, BABY!

MeLoVeGhOsTs
29th March 2011, 02:09 AM
Oh crap.

Forgot about Charmeleon.

Seriously, he's awesome and a lot cooler then 'zard:D

DarkestLight
29th March 2011, 06:25 AM
Yeah I'm with Blade. You can't list them all, that's lame.

Umm I really don't like Fire Types, they've always been over hyped. Even this generation, which probably has my number 1 Fire Type, Chandelure. Its just different, it's not like a powerhouse (though its Special is outrageous.) I'm trying to think, aside from Flareon (because it was an Eevee, and still is the worst Eevee.) if I even bothered to train one.

Naa. I never did :o. Until now. Crazy. Unless I'm forgetting one...oh Magmortar. But that was 'cause it came with PBR.

Cynder
29th March 2011, 10:01 AM
I always have a fire type in my team, mainly out of habit and thinking that they are cool. Plus they are the ones that I prefer to battle with, my team just doesn't feel the same without them.

Back on topic, my favorites are definately Ninetales and Reshiram. Too cool.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
29th March 2011, 12:11 PM
My all-time favorite is Typhlosion, I just like the way he looks. Closely followed by Charmander. I now and then used an all-fire team when playing Pokémon Battle Revolution online. Good times.