PDA

View Full Version : Fake Pokemon Game Cheats

RedRum
28th March 2011, 07:24 PM
Hello all, I just joined this forum. I am a reformed Pokemon Addict from way back in it's beginning so you could say that I am a Pokemon Old Fogy although I am only 24 years old.
So I know Cave of Dragonflies has a page of fake cheats created by I am guessing, members of that site. I checked it out last night after about a year or so just for fun as I was training my Beartic on my pokemon Black version.

I suddenly came up with an idea for my own fake cheat and wrote it up. Now it's my first time so I hope it came out ok.

I also know there was a fake cheats thread here at Pokemasters(it's in fact how I discovered this forum) however I noticed it to be from two/three years ago and I felt uncomfortable with the idea of bumping it. So I thought this could also act as a new one.

So here is my first ever fake pokemon game cheat.

It's for obtaining Yoshi in Gold, Silver or Crystal.

Get Yoshi in Gold/Silver/Crystal

You’ll need every legendary obtainable in kanto and Johto games combind in one of your johto cartridges. This means: The legendary birds of kanto, Mewtwo, the legendary dogs of johto, Lugia, and Ho-oh. So you’ll need to do some heavy trading. You also need to have a full Pokedex.

You need to defeat the elite four using every one of the listed legendaries in your team ONE AT A TIME. IMPORTANT: Be careful not to accidentally use one more than once or faint the legendary as these mistakes will erase your progress in the trick and you’ll need to start over.

After each time you also need to defeat Red/Ash in Mt. Silver (who if you’ll remember, reappears with each new Elite four defeat).

If you did it correctly Lance should tell you after your last round that he is astounded with your legendary collection.

Then when you return to Mt. Silver for the last time, Red/Ash is not there. Turn around to leave and you’ll receive a call from your mom telling you that Oak is there and needs to see you, so please come home right away.

So leave Mt. Silver and fly home (it’s ok to use a shortcut out of Mt. Silver; Escape Rope, Teleport or dig, in fact I recommend it). When you walk into your home, Oak approaches you and informs you that Red/Ash has suddenly died, and that your attendance is wanted at his wake in Pallet town because he has left you something.

So travel to the Kanto Region and fly to Pallet Town. Enter Red/Ash’s home and Oak has somehow managed to arrive a few moments before you. He will approach you at the door and tell you to talk to Red/Ash’s mom for your inheritance.

Red/Ash’s mom is standing next to his casket in the back of the room surrounded by flowers. She’ll tell you “Red wanted you to have this” and you will receive a level 80 Yoshi from her. It knows:
Egg Bomb
Seismic Toss
Double team
Nature Power (This is a treat here because this move did not exist until the hoenn region).

Red/Ash will never again appear in Mt Silver after Elite Four defeats.
Note: You can do the hard re-set maneuver before you talk to Red’s mom to try to get it a color other than the standard green.
For something a little extra, while you are there, talk to some of the wake guests to hear some interesting things. One guest will speculate that Red/Ash had killed himself (hmm maybe someone kicked his ass too many times and he lost his dream of becoming the pokemon master ;) ).

This trick will result in one or more of the following:

*Your team will end up with names consisting of random symbols and will die if used in battle. A tombstone will appear for them in Lavender Town. They will have their own monument on the first floor of the tower.

*You may run into glitch pokemon or even glitch trainers in the wild, but NEVER attack them just run (or use an item in the case of a glitch trainer, it will automatically end the battle), or your save file will erase.

*Your sprite will change every time you enter a building or a new city (for example, you might be a little girl with a black ponytail in Cherrygrove but upon entering the Cherrygrove pokemon center you might become a fat guy).

The side effects were the hardest part because I wanted to make them creepy without copying what other fake cheats I have read have used. But I don't think I came up with anything real creepy beyond the dying team thing :P So I may add or change them in the future.

I also was not sure at first what pokemon to use, I felt Mew and Celebi are too overused.

I am also writing a creepy pasta for Pokemon yellow.

So if any one else wants to post any cool fake cheats they have found or wrote feel free and please let me know what you think of mine.
I am also considering writing a sequel for it "finding Red's spirit".

Jeff
28th March 2011, 08:09 PM
Hey there, welcome to the forums!

OK, good enough reason to once again re-post this. I first posted it at another forum where someone asked why you can touch the statue at Mr. Backlot's mansion in DPP, but only late at night. Another thing people were asking in that thread was how to get through the side doors that are guarded by the maids (you can't actually go through them). I came up with this and still post it occasionally when fake cheats come up, since I still get a chuckle out of it.

Here's what you do: Keep touching the statue until the guard yells at you and calls in for backup, the backup will be the two maids guarding the side doors, so now you can go through them! The one on the left leads to Bill's backyard where you can catch all twelve starters. If you go inside Bill's house he will just send you back to Sinnoh since Kanto isn't supposed to be in this game, but if you go there with a Venusaur and Blastoise in your party he'll put them in his teleportation machine and combine them into Venustoise which he'll give to you! If you go back into his house with Venustoise in your party he'll take you to the Unknown Dungeon where you can catch Mewtwo. After you catch Mewtwo you can keep going back, but instead of Mewtwo, you'll find Missingno. and when you catch it it will be holding the stone that evolves all the final evolutions of the starters! The door on the right goes to a small field with one house. Inside is a guy who wants you to trade him a Raichu for his Electrode. Do the trade and he'll tell you Raichu went away and evolved! To get the evolved form of Raichu (known as Godchu) go to the guy you traded Raichu to and make sure you have a Lv 100 Staraptor in your party. He'll fly you to an island in Vermilion Harbor where you can catch Godchu. Surf north until you get to land and you'll see a truck, use strength on it and you'll battle Mew. Catch Mew and it will be holding the Three Stone, use the Three Stone on Mewtwo to evolve it into Mewthree! Now, if you have done all that, go and beat the elite four 100 times with Mewthree, Venustoise, and Godchu in your party, afterwards, Professor Oak will show up and give you, you guessed it, Togepi!!! Oh, but don't go back in the mansion afterwards or Mr. Backlot will zap you with a bolt of lightning and you'll lose all your hearts, oh wait wrong game...

Mikachu Yukitatsu
28th March 2011, 11:22 PM
This should be in General Discussion, but welcome to the board anyhow. In 2002 or something, there was this really popular Fake Cheat topic.

Play as Misty in Red/Blue/Yellow
Catch a wild Starmie, Staryu and Goldeen in tall grass near Cerulean. Yes, you heard me, in tall grass, not fishing or surfing. The probability to encounter them is about 1/100,000,000 so it may take a while. I used Gameshark, of course. Then go to Cerulean Gym, where you don't see Misty this time. There will only be a brand new bicycle. You must take it and then try to go to the Unknown Dungeon. You will automatically jump on the bicycle when you go past the trainers you fought earlier. Then you must go to the shore WITHOUT a Pokemon with Surf. The bicycle will break up and you'll fall in water. There will be a text saying: "Congratulations! You just drowned yourself and GAME OVER!" When you start the game next time, you may play as Misty. But you'll never be able to play as the male character ever again!!1!!!

Blademaster
29th March 2011, 01:56 PM
Use Strength on the truck to make Mew appear. :cool2:

RedRum
29th March 2011, 09:48 PM
This should be in General Discussion, but welcome to the board anyhow. In 2002 or something, there was this really popular Fake Cheat topic.

Play as Misty in Red/Blue/Yellow
Catch a wild Starmie, Staryu and Goldeen in tall grass near Cerulean. Yes, you heard me, in tall grass, not fishing or surfing. The probability to encounter them is about 1/100,000,000 so it may take a while. I used Gameshark, of course. Then go to Cerulean Gym, where you don't see Misty this time. There will only be a brand new bicycle. You must take it and then try to go to the Unknown Dungeon. You will automatically jump on the bicycle when you go past the trainers you fought earlier. Then you must go to the shore WITHOUT a Pokemon with Surf. The bicycle will break up and you'll fall in water. There will be a text saying: "Congratulations! You just drowned yourself and GAME OVER!" When you start the game next time, you may play as Misty. But you'll never be able to play as the male character ever again!!1!!!

Haha interesting, I like this one.
I had no idea there was a near impossible chance to encounter water pokemon in the Cerulean grass. Or is that part of the fiction?

and please do move the thread, my apologies it just seem to fit in here.

Blademaster
30th March 2011, 12:30 AM
He made it up, newbie. Those specific Water Pokemon only appear via Surfing or Fishing, or in Starmie's case, using a Water Stone on a Staryu you already have. Pokemon that needed Evolution Stones to reach their final form are never found in the wild. At least not in the first few generations. DPP or BW may have changed that, but certainly not the games featuring Kanto.

RedRum
31st March 2011, 01:16 AM
You'll notice I did suspect that, I am not a newbie to pokemon as I have mentioned. I have known it for years.

Blademaster
31st March 2011, 02:27 PM
That's great.

I meant you're a newbie to the forum.

Gary Oak
1st April 2011, 01:29 PM
How's this for a cheat?

Play as Gary Oak:
Ha! Just kidding, nobody can be as awesome as me!

Magmar
1st April 2011, 01:54 PM
He made it up, newbie. Those specific Water Pokemon only appear via Surfing or Fishing, or in Starmie's case, using a Water Stone on a Staryu you already have. Pokemon that needed Evolution Stones to reach their final form are never found in the wild. At least not in the first few generations. DPP or BW may have changed that, but certainly not the games featuring Kanto.

You could find wild starmies walking around in the cerulean cave.

Blademaster
1st April 2011, 03:42 PM
.....Really?

Telume
3rd April 2011, 03:30 PM
Not according to bulbapedia, and I never ever remember finding one, unless it's so horribly rare...

Blademaster
4th April 2011, 02:00 AM
Thought so...

Mikachu Yukitatsu
6th April 2011, 12:08 PM
I don't get why this isn't as popular as the one in 2002. Oh but we had more users back there. Here's one resembling something I have written earlier already.

The Amazing Super Hyper Mystery Fabulous Amazing Hidden Extra Heavenly World
This cheat will send you into an Extra Hidden World and it works on any GBA Pokemon game! Fot it to work, you need not only the game, but also a Game Boy Advance Player, Nintendo Gamecube, Pinnacle Studios devices and software or something similar, maybe DVD Videosoft or other similar format change program, a modern cell phone (preferably Nokia since I'm from Finland and am shamelessly advertising all this stuff already) and also a car. So basically, you need to complete your Pokemon game and at the same time record your whole gaming into a 3GP file and then put it into your cell phone and then place the phone inside the car so that you can watch your game while driving. Don't try this cheat if you AREN'T extremely tired or something, it won't work then. Anyway, drive your car as fast as you can but don't put your eye off the cell phone screen for a second. Soon you'll have a car accident and you'll die. You'll wake up next morning inside the extra world.

Blademaster
6th April 2011, 01:44 PM
That cheat isn't applicable because it isn't fake.