PDA

View Full Version : Hey there!

Trace
4th April 2011, 12:18 AM
The name's Trace, and I just discovered this forum through a link found on another Pokemon forum that I frequent. Apparently this place was a pretty big deal, back in the day. Nonetheless, I'm glad I found this place, and I hope to have an enjoyable stay here. If you'd like to get to know me, feel free to drop me a VM.

Drago
4th April 2011, 02:12 AM
Howdy and welcome to the fold! Glad you've stumbled upon our quiet little burg here, hope you enjoy your stay! Any questions just ask, but it looks like you've got a pretty good handle on things already. woot woot

PS. Seeing your registration date of Apr 2011 against mine of Apr 2001 makes me feel old and creaky. O_O

abunaidesu
4th April 2011, 02:46 AM
welcome to tpm ^^

Blademaster
4th April 2011, 03:03 AM
You seem more intelligent than the average newcomer here... Glad to have folks like that. Welcome to the family.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
4th April 2011, 09:01 AM
Welcome. TPM is indeed a complex system, or at least its past is complicated. I wonder how many pages could we write if we could remember the whole site history.

Telume
4th April 2011, 09:28 PM
Welcome to TPM.

Deadwood_Zen
5th April 2011, 10:42 PM
Welcome. I'm fairly new(and still the forum noob), but if you need anything, please, let me know :]

Magmar
6th April 2011, 06:58 AM
Yo! Welcome.

Nice to see a fellow New Englandah on the forums! I represent that speck on the map that should be just south of ya'll. It's really small, but it's sort of a state.

Now that you're new and about to begin your pokemon adventure, you get to select from one of 3 fabulous starter Pokemon and wander around the world raising your pets and hopefully being able to financially support them while walking on foot. Speak to Lady Vulpix if you're interested in actually battling here on the forums. Or you could always talk to Blademaster, he's around a lot and knows how to get you started.

Your starter options are: a Doduo with vertigo, a Tentacool that doesn't really like people, and a deaf Jigglypuff that only knows Sing. Choose wisely and go forth into the world!

MeLoVeGhOsTs
6th April 2011, 11:34 AM
Hi, I heard you like Altaria. Cool.

Also, join ASB:D

Blademaster
6th April 2011, 01:40 PM
Or you could always talk to Blademaster, he's around a lot and knows how to get you started.

Lessons start at 200 Pokedollars an hour.

Deadwood_Zen
6th April 2011, 06:19 PM
Lessons start at 200 Pokedollars an hour.
He only charges half of that for a handjob ;D