PDA

View Full Version : Epiosde 4-03: Air Time

Vchat20
27th April 2003, 10:45 PM
I have been looking over the transcript for this episode and would like to know if anyone has this episode in digital form or is capable of putting it into digital form. cuz there is one section where a bit of audio would really come in handy for my station.

Vchat20
28th April 2003, 06:10 AM
anyone at all?

UmbreonCurse
28th April 2003, 09:09 AM
Hmmm...I might be able to get it for you.....I'll start looking when I get home (at school right now) and if I happen to find it, I'll give it to ya. Can't make any promices though... The most I'll probably find is some wvs from the eppie though...

UmbreonCurse
28th April 2003, 09:09 AM
Hmmm...I might be able to get it for you.....I'll start looking when I get home (at school right now) and if I happen to find it, I'll give it to ya. Can't make any promices though... The most I'll probably find is some wvs from the eppie though...

Hanada Tattsu
28th April 2003, 09:10 AM
First of all, please don't bump the topic up, meaning post a short reply after your original post, if and when you see no one responding.

Secondly, I remember what episode you're talking about, and I guess Kids WB will air it sometime soon, though I don't know when. Some stores might have it on VHS and DVD, but then again, I don't know which.

If you need any more help, please PM me!

Thanks, and good luck with the radio.

Vchat20
4th May 2003, 02:15 AM
well, I have yet to see it on Kids WB, but I am keeping my VCR set to record all pokemon shows that come on.

Hanada Tattsu
4th May 2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Vchat20
well, I have yet to see it on Kids WB, but I am keeping my VCR set to record all pokemon shows that come on.

It seems that on the weekdays Kids WB is airing JLC episodes, or at least they did for like three episodes, but I'll keep my eyes out for any incoming information.

Reece
4th May 2003, 11:04 PM
Off TOpic but, Hanna you have Pokemon Green?

Nikku-San
5th May 2003, 12:43 AM
I suppose we can not give any info on where to obtain episode through the internet, huh? Well... other than that, the only thing I can suggest is getting the Johto League Champions Volume 1 DVD. It has the first 6 or 7 JLC episodes, I believe.

Vchat20
5th May 2003, 06:11 AM
I guess my only chance to find it is by watching Kids WB and just recording that episode when it is on. cuz I did a search on many p2p's and have not found it yet. found many other pokemon episodes, but not that one.

Hanada Tattsu
5th May 2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Reece
Off TOpic but, Hanna you have Pokemon Green?

Yup, I have Green version, I imported it from Japan.

BTW, I think the reason 4Kids or Viz didn't put it on the VHS/DVD of the first JLC volume is because it really is a worthless filler, nothing happens in it.