PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon Global Link already up, a day ahead of schedule

Jeff
12th April 2011, 02:44 PM
In a surprise move, Pokémon Global Link (http://en.pokemon-gl.com/), which was scheduled to launch tomorrow, is now up! You'll need a Pokémon Trainer Club account to log in, but once you're in, you'll be able to access, among other features, the Pokémon Dream World, where you'll be able to transfer the Eeveelution won from the Eeveelution minigame to your copy of Black or White.

UPDATE: The Eeveelution won from the minigame can't be transferred just yet. There's no word on when that will be available, but pokemon.com does mention that the minigame will only be available until May 5.

DarkestLight
12th April 2011, 06:02 PM
ITS ON! MAGIC BOUNCE ALL DAY :D!! SNIVY HERE I COME!!

Ok serious post. I signed up and registered and all that, but I am now confused. I cannot log onto the Dream World. I'm thinking it launches later tonight, but I was able to get my Vanillite to go to sleep. I'ma stay up late and see how this pans out.

classy_cat18
13th April 2011, 01:00 AM
It took me a while but I was finally able to get my Excadrill to dream. The Dream World works great. I got me a Shinx with the ability Guts, and Magnet Rise!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
13th April 2011, 05:57 AM
Perhaps some legendary Pokemon have actually appeared in Japan due to the disasters, and it's their task to save Japan...

Hey but, it was Wednesday 13th of April in Japan when you posted this, Jeff!

DarkestLight
13th April 2011, 06:13 AM
Yeah I got a Shinx as well, cause who wants a Rattled Poochyena? They threw a Igglybuff at me, I almost canceled my account -.-.
Still want that Espeon I won...can't seem to find it. But getting on the DW around 10 pm is awesome. :D

DarkestLight
13th April 2011, 07:01 AM
Has anyone figured out how to get the Eeveeloution from Pokemon.com onto their game? I still havent been able to acquire mine yet, and I'm wondering if I forgot to do something.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
13th April 2011, 08:43 AM
Fuck this makes me miss a DS even more.

(And living in America too, probably)

*faints*

Jeff
13th April 2011, 08:58 AM
I couldn't figure it out either, but today I found this (http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15227). So, looks like we can't transfer it yet, but whenever we can, it'll last until May 5, so it should be soon.

Blademaster
13th April 2011, 02:00 PM
I don't get any of this. Good thing I started a new game and can't access anything yet anyway.