PDA

View Full Version : One Direction play Pokemon?!

ChobiChibi
15th April 2011, 03:43 PM
I just saw this on TV.

QkVAtpUTsaw

... I dunno what to think. It makes me playing Pokemon so much uncooler D:

DarkestLight
15th April 2011, 04:49 PM
:/ Who the hell are these yags?

Crazy Elf Boy
15th April 2011, 05:56 PM
Rage levels rising, must destroy them.

Blademaster
15th April 2011, 08:32 PM
I don't even know what a yag is, but I agree. Who are they?

Brit commercials look shitty. I'd rather have the actual ads, not this interview/gay orgy at 0:33 shit you folks seem to have.

DarkestLight
15th April 2011, 08:48 PM
yag's meaning is how its spelled in reverse (Origin: H.S.-we were not allowed to use that actual world, so we just said it backwards to piss the deans off, lol.)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
15th April 2011, 11:07 PM
Only men play Pokemon!?!

Seriously, why wasn't there any women except the interviewer in this commercial? Maybe because they wanted that thing at 0:33 Blademaster was referring to.

Poryhedron
16th April 2011, 01:34 PM
Only men play Pokemon!?!

Seriously, why wasn't there any women except the interviewer in this commercial? Maybe because they wanted that thing at 0:33 Blademaster was referring to.
Actually, it's because this was something of a crossover advertisement. It was publicity for both Pokémon Black and White versions and the boy band One Direction, which was formed last year courtesy of Great Britian's talent show The X-Factor. There were no female gamers in this ad for the same reason none of the Backstreet Boys are female.

As for boy bands making Pokémon uncool, I'd say other people should have no power to make something you like worse simply by liking it themselves.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
17th April 2011, 12:46 AM
Ah, that explains a lot. I didn't even know One Direction is a band. We do have X-Factor in my country as well. And the ad is the first one in a series?

Also, does my Blind Guardian AMV make Pokemon uncool?

bp6PZ-bGmPw